Posted: 3 years ago

A request to all my fans to stand with sushant's fans n not to go by the language n the curses used but to go with the emotion behind it. Pls support n stand by his family n fans as the loss of a loved one is extremely painful.

THAT is sensitivity I wouldn't have expected from the source.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

Ohh bhai saab kitna badapan dikhaya. Behind these fake emotions of his is a crocodile who is currently feeling scared and threatened. Stop teaching us salman we will destroy nepotism promoting useless stars and thats what he does the most. You are no God. 

I swear to god Salman fans are mindless drones. Why on earth are they attacking SSR? What is the connection? They are neither from the same generation nor did they ever work together. 

Originally posted by Ahana_Sehgal21

A request to all my fans to stand with sushant's fans n not to go by the language n the curses used but to go with the emotion behind it. Pls support n stand by his family n fans as the loss of a loved one is extremely painful.

Whatever be his motive behind this. I appreciate the gesture. 

PR is at work. Keep them coming bhai. And nice gesture btw, preaching peace as you always do. ðŸ¥³

Originally posted by Chameli_billi

I swear to god Salman fans are mindless drones. Why on earth are they attacking SSR? What is the connection? They are neither from the same generation nor did they ever work together. 

An acquaintance of mine who is a Salman fan today, took 45 minutes to make me understand how he can't be behind the hit and run case since his charity is Being Human. Hence I agree @bold.

He is playing reverse psychology. He told his fans to stand with Sushant's fans but he also very slyly highlighted that Sushant's fans are abusing and using foul language but that doesn't matter, you should still stand with them. Salman, go read a book. 

Edited by Cookies.. - 3 years ago