Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: briahna

😆

pls don't come up with  humanity , respect, doesn't suit you. when things got heated you did not shy away from calling an actress ..bazaar ki. so what i call alia  i love you.

bade aayen humanity , respect dikhlaane...

we all enjoyed blinds here and gave our 100% thrashing each and every actor actresses out there.

how about...lets clean our acts first before going after alia bhatt.

oh and i loved some of  ali bhatt performance, and will continue to watch her movies. i also love and enjoy movies fromothers, be it outsiders, insiders. i do not judge performances based on where they coming from.

aur kuch safaai chahiye?

Sorry but the forum knows that I have never commented on sensitive or serious matters. My fight is with nepotism and the dark powers of Bollywood. 

I am not an angel but I will not allow someone to make snide snarky remarks like the way you are. Do you realize that someone took their life   ? You don’t care about that? Instead you’re pouncing around the forum saying Salman is still free ? 

What are you even trying to say by saying that Salman killed people and is still free ? Are you trying to say that whatever happened with Sushant is okay? Are you trying to say Karan/Alia Or nepo gang are not in the wrong? Please tell us why exactly you keeping making posts making this comment, WHAT exactly are you trying to justify? 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

The problem or the bullying and the mocking started after Kai Po Che.  For some odd reason, Rajkumar Rao and Amit Sadh did not face the consequences of negative publicity, gossip columns, trolling, mocking, wrong reviews, blinds 

Rajkumar Rao also became equally famous and still is. Amit Sadh got back to his feet. 

Somehow his contemporaries became insecure. He became everyone's soft target. 

See before films, during Kish Desh and PV days, tv journalists really loved his characters.  Nobody planted any story nor tried to sabotage each other's careers. Ekta got him PV.  It's was a family atmosphere. He sort of expected the same when it came to films 

Unfortunately he was hounded by dogs, vultures and there was a Voldemort behind his demise .

God willing truth shall prevail. 

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

It's about the 3 film contract..... Read somewhere that while few their 3 films and are free to sign with other ph, Sushants 3rd film took long or not made at all.... I think Adi wanted him to do befikre which he rejected so Paani was stalled and he wasn't allowed to sign other movies then he rebelled and Adi's ego got hurt.... Kjo sided with adi and they sort off boycotted him....

This I have pieced together from all the articles I read...

If he signed the contract and It had those conditions then there is no wrong from YRF. He could have simply denied such contract and signed with someone else.

As I know anushka had the same deal like ranveer, parineeti,Arjun. Their first two film releases are all by YRF and already signed the third movie while signing with other company’s. I think even Ayushmann had the same deal. Vaani too. 

the problem with YrF they have mostly bad  projects and you either wait or just sign it.

Yes they definitely did him dirty with Paani if they gave him hopes that it will be made but then later to shelve it for whatever reason which maybe cost him films. Shekar didn’t find anyone else to produce it.

After that one was shelved either Adi wanted to give him a good project or Sushant expected big one. He said in one interview about the fallout „I can also understand that I am a newcomer and a filmmaker is putting in so much money, so he will have doubts, but it doesn’t take away the fact that if you decide not to do that film, you cannot not give me another film just because you know I have said no to so many films. That didn’t happen.“ 

One is clear the fall out happened when ranveer was signed for befikre. But if he knew the story why would one be upset about such a bad project. He also said after the movie released that he wasn’t offered and wouldn’t have signed that movie because it’s such bad movie. Quite contractory.

Comeing to Kjo. He signed Sushant for Drive in 2017 and that happened after the fallout with Adi.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Eboza

If he signed the contract and It had those conditions then there is no wrong from YRF. He could have simply denied such contract and signed with someone else.

As I know anushka had the same deal like ranveer, parineeti,Arjun. Their first two film releases are all by YRF and already signed the third movie while signing with other company’s. I think even Ayushmann had the same deal. Vaani too. 

the problem with YrF they have mostly bad  projects and you either wait or just sign it.

Yes they definitely did him dirty with Paani if they gave him hopes that it will be made but then later to shelve it for whatever reason which maybe cost him films. Shekar didn’t find anyone else to produce it.

After that one was shelved either Adi wanted to give him a good project or Sushant expected big one. He said in one interview about the fallout „I can also understand that I am a newcomer and a filmmaker is putting in so much money, so he will have doubts, but it doesn’t take away the fact that if you decide not to do that film, you cannot not give me another film just because you know I have said no to so many films. That didn’t happen.“ 

One is clear the fall out happened when ranveer was signed for befikre. But if he knew the story why would one be upset about such a bad project. He also said after the movie released that he wasn’t offered and wouldn’t have signed that movie because it’s such bad movie. Quite contractory.

Comeing to Kjo. He signed Sushant for Drive in 2017 and that happened after the fallout with Adi.

That's the thing naa.... Making vulnerable outsiders that too newcomers sign such contract is not right.... Will he make the star kids sigh the same ?

Thankfully their 3rd got made and released in due course, what if it hadn't ? 

I don't think he was upset for not getting befikre, I think he was cornered after he refused to make it his 3rd movie...and then call it a bad movie.......it was like, ' how dare you, to refuse my movie and then call it bad'....

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good. Hope some of the questions are answered.

flipfl0p thumbnail

Shekhar Kapoor did mention in his tweet. He knows, how Sushant was troubled since Paani

chameli-x thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow I think this is the first time something like this has happened.. Public outcry seems to be have paid off.  Kudos for the cops to look at this case from all angles, looks like they will go after everyone involved and sparing nobody. Let's see if the mafia can use their power & money to come out off this clean this time.

"Modi also told officials at Bandra police station that Rajput was in the process of registering a company named Nation India For World to undertake social activities like relief work and tree plantation drives and another one named Vivid Rage Realistic to create virtual reality content." - Wow he was truly one of a kind. I am so sorry this toxic world failed you. You have used all your earrings by giving back to the community. This is making more and more angry at those rich spoiled nepo kids - they are nothing but waste of precious air, none of them helps out anyone in need unless for their movie promotions. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Shekhar Kapoor did mention in his tweet. He knows, how Sushant was troubled since Paani

Well then ask SK what did to help SSR 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Good job, Mumbai Police.. 

Probe and unearth everything related to BW.. 

Can’t wait for BW mafia to be exposed.. 

KgirlLuvsD3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

See, but this bothers me, because Shekar Kapur has brought up this film that was shelved years ago now. Like YRF backed out of Paani in 2015, because they didn’t want to make it with a relative newcomer, and actually from what I can tell they didn’t want Ranveer or any smaller star either, they were aiming for Hrithik. That’s because it was a big budget film, which apparently had lots of complex VFX and such. So they made a business decision that doing such a big budget film with a newcomer is too risky, that too 5 years ago. Now, the actor in question is dead, and Shekar Kapur is using this to bring up his passion project - which he reportedly worked on for years. It works out in his favor too, because of the public anger against nepotism. Something about that just feels a little manipulative.

Also, if he knew Sushant was depressed post-Paani, why wasn’t he being proactive in helping him? That was 5 years ago! Why did he not see all the international news regarding isolation in the lockdowns and think to call or keep a check on Sushant? Why is he speaking up now, acting all high and mighty, when he may be one of the few people who had the opportunity to really help Sushant?