Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

He seems so excited to be there (his eyes), albeit nervous and there's another kind of vibe that emanates from him; such a brilliant mind. I can't believe that they slowly killed the dreams he was so passionate about by snatching his opportunities to learn and grow as an artiste, until he succumbed to depression ðŸ’”

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zoinks

Check the comments on the old thread on this... Members noticed Ranbir had been unwelcoming/disparaging toward Sushant. And those members were all old Ranbir fans.

Read the Gilmore's comment and the pages after that

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/139301099

Thanks for sharing! I haven't had a chance to re-watch this and not sure if I want to at the moment? But I do remember how dismissive Ranbir was of Sushant generally, whereas Sushant looked at Ranbir quite a bit either for validation, or to see perhaps how Ranbir was reacting? I wonder now if he was simply trying to build a better rapport with Ranbir and appease whatever issue/jealousy Ranbir had with him. 

I'm not going to lie, it hurt to read that I said it was hard to follow what Sushant was saying. Somewhere I wish I had been more understanding back then - I do think Sushant was a lot more comfortable in Hindi than English but we all know how much BW looks down on people whose English isn't that strong :( 

That being said - it is something that Ranbir always gets away with everything because he manages to stay in the background; his GF's always take all the flak. 

Edited by gilmores - 3 years ago
YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This just made me sad.

Such aspirations. You can see it in eagerness, in his eyes. Freshly minted.

Compare it to his 2018/19 interviews, probably much more confident,at ease but I see the difference,just can't really pin it out.

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh and off topic, just love Diljit for that candid nonchalance.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't want to open another thread for this video but I remember when this came out, I watched this video too many times, fun video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuoJIu6O-5I  sushant had a bright future in Bollywood from the beginning, very successful transition from tv to big screen just like srk, vidya and irfan

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: gilmores

Thanks for sharing! I haven't had a chance to re-watch this and not sure if I want to at the moment? But I do remember how dismissive Ranbir was of Sushant generally, whereas Sushant looked at Ranbir quite a bit either for validation, or to see perhaps how Ranbir was reacting? I wonder now if he was simply trying to build a better rapport with Ranbir and appease whatever issue/jealousy Ranbir had with him. 

I'm not going to lie, it hurt to read that I said it was hard to follow what Sushant was saying. Somewhere I wish I had been more understanding back then - I do think Sushant was a lot more comfortable in Hindi than English but we all know how much BW looks down on people whose English isn't that strong :( 

That being said - it is something that Ranbir always gets away with everything because he manages to stay in the background; his GF's always take all the flak. 

It's ok, please don't feel bad, nobody knew this will happen and you didn't say it with a vicious intention. Sometimes fumbling words can sound confusing to people, I do it too from shyness/nervousness and I know it sounds hard to decipher to people sometimes. You noticed something unfair happening with him and that matters a lot because so many didn't, hope you don't feel hurt anymore and feel better soon

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 3 years ago
kyapa thumbnail

Didn’t feel anything.. ðŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyapa

Didn’t feel anything.. ðŸ˜†

I didn’t get past 5 minutes ðŸ˜†