Sushant/Ranbir/Shahid/Bigb/Diljot Roundtable Reposted

Posted: 3 years ago

Isn't that roundtable for the best actors for the given year? If yes then what the hell is Ranbir Kapoor doing there? Do they really think Ranbir Kapoor in ADHM was better than Fawad Khan in Kapoor and Sons and I'm pretty sure there were other better actors that year too. 

Check the comments on the old thread on this... Members noticed Ranbir had been unwelcoming/disparaging toward Sushant. And those members were all old Ranbir fans.

Read the Gilmore's comment and the pages after that

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/139301099

Originally posted by InspectorShirke

Isn't that roundtable for the best actors for the given year? If yes then what the hell is Ranbir Kapoor doing there? Do they really think Ranbir Kapoor in ADHM was better than Fawad Khan in Kapoor and Sons and I'm pretty sure there were other better actors that year too. 

I think Fawad isnt allowed back India. I think Salman shouldve been invited 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I think Fawad isnt allowed back India. I think Salman shouldve been invited 

Even if he wasn't there were plenty of other actors who could have been invited instead of Ranbir. Irrfan? Manoj Bajpai? and look at that old thread, all of the IF members are drooling over Ranbir and making fun of SSR's English even though I don't see anything wrong with his English in that interview. Diljit was funny and the interview should have been in Hindi and not English.

Originally posted by InspectorShirke

The host and the channel thought Ranbir was one of the best that year so what's your problem? Dont have to bring your Ranbir hate everywhere.. and Fawad can do many such shows in his country no one is stopping him. 

Am I the only one who watched the interview and felt it was such a nice roundtable with very interesting actors. It's only after reading the comments am I being led to believe SSR was being left out in this particular interview. I dont know about reality but this interview felt good to watch. Everyone was pretty much awestruck with AB, that's the only thing I noticed. 

Originally posted by Silveraliax

Am I the only one who watched the interview and felt it was such a nice roundtable with very interesting actors. It's only after reading the comments am I being led to believe SSR was being left out in this particular interview. I dont know about reality but this interview felt good to watch. Everyone was pretty much awestruck with AB, that's the only thing I noticed. 

Sometimes members read too much into stuff that is influenced by their likes and dislikes..cant take everything posted here seriously. Go by instincts rather then what is posted.

So masand will repost it to earn browny points but won't answer the questions public is asking him🤢

Originally posted by Silveraliax

But even little things can trigger