Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely prologue. 

Different one .congo for new one.

Poor Raman is scared of casanova ishita .

Looking forward to read the story. 

Updt soon 

-RKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nice prologue

HBD Raksha Di

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Naino ne bandhi kaisi dor

Part 1

raman enters the premises of iyers enterprise today is his first day at office as a personal assistant of the managing director of iyers enterprise ishita iyer. he meekly looks at the building. his heart was beating fast. he greets an elderly man named vivaan who has helped him to get this job. vivaan pats raman and says: dont worry puttar you will get success ahead. dil laga kar kaam karna. 

raman nods at vivaan who continues  to say: agar tumhain job ki urgent zarorat na hoti to mein kabhi tumhain yahan job pe na rakhta.

raman gets confused listening  to him while vivaan understanding his confusion says: dekho beta your father was my friend aur tum mere bete ki tarhan ho bus aik baat ka khayal rakhna kay tum ishita mam say door raho.. 

raman: wo buri hai kiya.. he asks inocently vivaan smiles at him and says: she is spoilt brat .. kehna  nhe chahiye per  wo female version of casanova hai roz kay fling hote hai. koi uska pa isi liye nhe rehta..

from the  window of her cabin ishita looks at raman who was trying to adjust his tie. he was wearning specs while due to nervousness he was biting his  lips. she keenly notice his  feature she get stuck to his green eyes which were filled with innocence. she hold her heart and says: ye kaisa ehsaas hai... She leaves to sit back while Raman looks at vivaan and says: uncle thank you apne muje phele hi Bata Diya I will be cautious. 

Vivaan nods and lovingly pats Raman shoulder and says: best of luck don't worry I am with you Raman takes his blessings and leaves to go to Ishita cabin as he has to report ishita for joining. Raman looks at the door of Ishita cabin he sets his tie and takes a deep breath as he was feeling nervous and restless remembering vivaan words about Ishita. He sets his specs and softly knocks the door. Ishita says: come in

Raman enters and greets Ishita saying: good morning ma'am. Myself Raman kumaar bhalla your new personal assistant

Ishita looks at Raman from top to down and smirks at Raman making him nervous. Ishita says: personal assistant... You know personal... Raman gulps the lump formed in his throat. Ishita gets up and walks towards Raman who closes his fist tightly Ishita put her hand on his fist and rubs it and says: why you are nervous.. 

Raman takes his hand back from her hold and says: ma'am.. AP ye.. Kiya.. he stammers unable to form sentence as Ishita was looking keenly at him.

Ishita chuckles and says: you are my personal assistant you should get comfortable with me so that you can perform your work efficiently. Okay..

Raman nods while Ishita turns and says: you have to be here at sharp 9 am mere aane say phele coffee table pay honi chahiye. Mera schedule meeting with arrangements tum arrange karogay. Aur Meri baqi Jo needs hai wo bhi tum hi poora karogay.. understand.. Raman nods Ishita settles down at her seat and says: you better understand. Take your seat.. and go throw my schedule

Raman takes his seat in front of Ishita and start going through the schedule Ishita was smiling looking at Raman and thinks: is he innocent or acting like this but Jo bhi hai he is so irresistible. Raman looks on feeling her gaze making Ishita looks down she scoods herself and thinks: control Ishita.. 

Soon both were engrossed in their work Ishita calls Raman name and says: Raman come I have a dictation for you note it and type it. Raman comes and stands in front of Ishita who start telling the content of letter Raman noted it down and goes to type it finishing the typing raman get it printed and shows it to Ishita who thoroughly goes through and says: good work Raman. Give it to Mr Vijay to send it to M.N corporation. Raman leaves from there to complete the work. 

After sometime Raman comes back and sees Ishita leans against the headrest of chair and pressing her head. Raman goes and comes back holding a steaming cup of coffee he put it on table and says: ma'am drink this you will feel better. Ishita looks on feeling surprised. Ishita takes a little sip and says: great.. I am impressed this is just what I wanted.

Raman smiles he was about to go back to his seat when Ishita held his hand making him look at her. He immediately takes his hand back while Ishita says: give me head massage

Raman was still rooted to his place Ishita loudly calls his name making Raman came to his senses he says: maam mein..

Ishita: yes you yahan koi aur Raman bhalla hai Kiya. Jaldi I am feeling terrible

Raman nods and start massaging her head he takes a deep breath as her fragnance hits his nostrils Ishita closes her eyes feeling better. Ishita held his hand and says: you have magic in your hands feeling to get lost in your touch. Raman leaves massaging and says: ma'am..hogaya..

Later at evening Raman returns home feeling tired with the firstday at office he leisurely lies down at sofa and closes his eyes. Toshi jee comes and lovingly carreses his hairs and says: puttar kaisa that Tera din office mein sab theek Raha aur tumhara boss kaisa hai

Raman smiles looking at his mother and says: maa. Acha tha sab Ishita ma'am Meri boss thori alag hai but sab theek tha

Toshi jee: tu kitni mehnat karta hai hum sab Kay liye

Raman: mein nhe karonga to Kon Kary ga maa. I am your son you romi and rinki are my responsibility after papa death

Toshi: I am blessed to have you my son

Raman: romi Kahan hai usy bolna Kay entry test ki achy say tayari kary month end Tak muje salary mil jayegi tab Tak test ki list bhi lag jayegi to mein uska admission dehli college mein karwa donga aur rinki bhi fikar na Kary I will pay all her late fees with my first salary. Vivaan uncle say baat ki hai meine wo ache doctor ki appointment lay gay apky liye maa

Toshi jee gets teary listening to Raman and cups his face and says: ye sab to humare liye Kary ga apni first salary say to apne liye Kiya Kary ga Raman

Raman wipes his mother tears and says: AP sab ki Khushi mein khush honga mein aur Kiya muje Kiya chahiye wesy bhi.

Toshi: tu naha lay mein garma garm chai lati Hoon

Raman: nhe maa apko doctor next rest ka kaha hai na mein khud hi chai bana longa aur khane ki chinta na karo mein wo bhi bana longa

Toshi: uski koi zarorat nhe hai mein khana bana chuki Hoon Tera favorite matar pulao aur Malai boti

Raman: not done ma mein office Chala Gaya Hoon iska Matlab ye nhe hai Kay peeche ap ye sab karty raho

Toshi: to mein rinki ko bol dongi she will help me now you have joined office how can you make dinner now you will get tired

Raman: no maa rinki is in college she has lot of burden if studies aur she is my princess AP fikar na karo saying this he leaves to get freshen up.

Iyer mansion, Ishita walks inside the house janki her governess greet her and asks: ishu Kanna aj Kiya banao mein dinner mein

Ishita: Amma I am not feeling hungry today muje kahin Jana hai AP Mera wait na karna I will be late.

Janki: per beta..

Ishita leaves to her room to change while janki feels bad seeing Ishita and thinks: poor kid she lost her parents in teenager she is all alone agar aj isky parents zinda hoty to shayad ishu alag hoti I hope someone come in her life and bring her to right path.

Soon Ishita comes dressed in black knee length off shoulder top she bids bye to janki and leaves for night club. Drown herself in alcohol and dances till she gets exhausted. A man who was dancing with her wraps his arms around her and says: you are so hot baby

Ishita looks at him and says: you will not be able to handle me

Man: try me.. prateek Sharma will not disappoint you

Ishita smiles and put her hands around his neck and says : then let me see...both walks towards the corner prateek pulls her closer and traces his finger on her face.he nuzzles his head in her neck his hands moves towards under her top feeling her skin. He brings his face close to her and was about to put his lips on her Ishita pushes her and says: what are you doing?

Prateek gets confused and says: you are behaving weird.. we were just doing some fun you know some audlt fun

Ishita: I know it but don't kiss my lips.

Prateek: alright.. let's book a room ..

Ishita smirks at him and says: ab mood nhe hai saying this she walks away while prateek keeps looking at her retreating figure and says: I will get you at any cost

That's it my dear friend waiting for your comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love 

Riddi

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fantastic update

Raman reached iyer industries it was his first day he was nervous he met Vivaan who had told him about this job he was his father friend he blesses raman to become successful he asked him to stay away from ishita raman asked innocently if she is not nice he said she is female casonova she have many flings raman got nervous ishita was looking at raman from her cabin window she notices his features she was lost in his eyes raman knocked Ishitas cabin he was nervous after hearing Vivaan talk about ishita omg I felt like raman is ishita and Ishita is raman role reversal raman is so cute ishita asked raman to massage her head she was touching his hand he pulled his hand he gave her massage raman reached home in evening tired he have lots of responsibility poor raman he is handling house work too other side ishita reached her home her governess asked her what she should prepare in dinner ishita said she is not hungry she is going out not to wait for her ishita went to her room to get ready so ishita have lost her parents when was just teenager poor ishita she reached club and danced alot Pratik tried to be physical with her she pushed him and asked him not to kiss her on lip she said she is not in mood now ad left waiting to see how raman will change her

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very interesting update 

Really  veri nice concept  dear 

Eagerly waiting 

Plzz update sooon 

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update.

Loved it

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Interesting characters 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Amazing updt di..

Totally loved it so much

Vivaan uncle explained raman about ishu character and ishu likes raman innocent nature. Love ishra scenes. Raman wants to take responsibility of his mother and siblings. So, ishu is alone in her life after her parents death. Hope raman will change her.

Thanx for the pm

updt soon

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very beautiful update but the story is little different like the rolls are reverse here please update next part soon to know what happens next