Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Why u r not from my past πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

because it's still 16th there and it's 17th here. I am from YOUR Future πŸ˜ˆ

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you πŸ™ u want her to post her gifs in the last page πŸ€ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜† I have already posted all her gifs on page one. Rest remaining she writes RB the best. So that's her department. πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

because it's still 16th there and it's 17th here. I am from YOUR Future πŸ˜ˆ

Let’s just forget πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ 

My past your future πŸ˜’ your future my past 

I’m confused πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Let’s just forget πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ 

My past your future πŸ˜’ your future my past 

I’m confused πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ 

no πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£i am ahead in timeline  aka IST and you are from Sweden, hence I am from your future and you are from my past. πŸ˜† my 16th has already crossed and am in 17th and you are still in 16th πŸ˜†

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

no πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£i am ahead in timeline  aka IST and you are from Sweden, hence I am from your future and you are from my past. πŸ˜† my 16th has already crossed and am in 17th and you are still in 16th πŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ€£ I don’t know πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ why I even replied back  πŸ˜’ to your comment   now I should wait and talk about past,and future 

My mistake darling πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Bakhsh do mujhe πŸ™πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by Wistfulness

I think I can write an entire thesis on that subject.

Anyway, I'll try to keep it short. I see Rishabh Bajaj as ITV's greatest ICON. A character that is the sinner and the saint, the beloved and the betrayed (Borrowing Kamla Das's brilliant lines yeah). He has been everything from a heartless man with mysterious charm who would treat the rest as insignificant beings and walk over them with zilch regret to a man who devoted his whole existence to a woman he so passionately loved. 

Rishabh has been everything...be it a heartless businessman, a jealous, insecure, and possessive husband, a cunning schemer resorting to borderline cruelty, an obsessed one-sided lover, a great friend, a passionate lover, a crushed and betrayed lover, a father who showed the world that the deepest ties may not necessarily be blood ties, then a father capable of sacrificing his love for the sake of a child that wasn't his, a man willing to accept his fiance's love for another man and patiently waiting outside a house with a hopeful heart, a man with solid self-control who wouldn't touch his wife without her permission to someone who would jump in to romance watching his wife tie his tie, a flirtatious husband to a cold one capable of ignoring your very existence, a lover capable of walking out of a relationship he literally worshipped, a wounded man willing to avenge the wrongs done to him...a man with too many layers and conflicting shades. 

Ekta might alter his looks, outfits and the BGM. I'd be okay with that. However, the USP of the character shouldn't be changed. RB is meant to be a man possessing multiple layers and shades with certain shades overpowering the rest depending upon the situation. Moreover, his deep love for Prerna should remain the same. These two things define Rishabh Bajaj. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Edited first page πŸ€ͺ

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Let’s hope he returns and the writers have had some good ideas over the break..

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mr Bajaj, thou art a beauty 

Ps : This note is for the RB FD (S1 Fans) 

The journey has been hard, grueling, painful, yet hilarious and lovely in its own way. I have met wonderful set of people, who have taught me so much that made me learn so many thing, made me see the world in a different better way. A mere thank you would never be enough nevertheless, Thank you, thank you for accepting me, motivating me, loving me, showering me with so much of love and support and being my true friends, through thick and thin, Thank You. If KSG wasn't RB I don't know what I might have missed in life. Ofc, life would have gone the way it was before, but it wouldn't have been as beautiful it is today. Thank you. Thank you so much, especially Shruti, Pavan, Swati, Esha dii, Chatterjee 2, Shivsaan, Soanz, Avni, Mishti and everyone else whom I am missing, a huge huge huge thank you ❀️ 

Pps. This very FD gave me a daughter, whom I shall cherish for my entire life πŸ€— and ek super duper annoying sa dost bhi πŸ˜’ jisko maine disown bhi kar diya hai πŸ˜’ and ek aur dost jiske pass time bolke cheez kya hai usko pata tak nahi hai πŸ˜’

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@bold: πŸ€£πŸ€£