Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I had been waiting for this entry since the announcement of the reboot. ST had actually tweeted if people would like to watch a reboot with the same cast. I went euphoric with the thought of watching RR-ST as PRB...once again! 

But...the idea never came into being and it caused me great disappointment. πŸ˜†

Since the overhyped commencement of this reboot, I never bothered much until Ekta announced his arrival on Instagram. She posted a clip from PRB's first dance and said it's time to bid adieu to RR's Mr Bajaj and welcome a new one. While I wasn't a bit willing to let go of the original, I was ready to welcome the successor. 

For a month EK hyped the show upon his impending entry and maintained an awfully high suspense. For someone who followed it all since the very beginning, it was a crazy ride with potential Bajajs changing every other day.

FINALLY...the casting seemed to settle on KSG until EK decided it shouldn't stop at this. The BT mouthpiece published an article denying KSG's casting citing a weird reason. However, since it was endorsed by BT, some of us could conclude that it's indeed KSG. Confirmation followed soon after.

I remember the strong denial I was in. Mera ab bhi maazak udaya jata hai 🀧

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

πŸ˜† adventurous in Shruti's words.πŸ˜†

Ps YOU DONT GET TO SAY ANYTHING. πŸ˜’πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Per kyun

I too tolerated at least some crap in the name of watching the show for RB. 

First time I even dared to watch something in which RR is not a part of it. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda

Per kyun

I too tolerated at least some crap in the name of watching the show for RB. 

First time I even dared to watch something in which RR is not a part of it. 

YOU DONT EVEN WATCH RR at the first place! That's rich coming from you 😏 and no you didn't tolerate. You didn't even watch anything properly. You don't get to say a word. πŸ˜‘ 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Okay. So six years of ghor tapasya we all KSGians have done. To watch him back on our screens. Though I did not join the forum till mid-sept despite his entry in June. 

One fine day I had an idea for an OS, wrote it and posted it here! (My first post on this forum and then the OS was converted into an SS πŸ€£ Because of such lovely PreRish stories readers here πŸ€—) 

Then, the khatre ki ghanti first rang when he suddenly exited the show in October! πŸ₯Ί

We didn’t even get proper scenes of RB in phase one, bechaare ko pura time uncomfortable couch pe bhi sulayaπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

But we didn’t give up! We knew he’d come back (and KSG will continue to play Bajaj )

And so he did, jaise sudden exit kiya tha waise hi sudden re-entry mara and kya dhamakedar re-entry thi πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆ

Phase one we had DIE BASU!! Bolne wala RB πŸ˜ˆ, Phase two we have YEH MERI PRERNA HAI! Bolne wala RB 

Our Ruthless Rishabh Bajaj fell in Love and we all hope that the love gets reciprocated (jiske chances Abhi bhi bahut kam hai πŸ€”)

Lekin jab tak show mein Bajaj (KSG) hain, hum seh lenge thoda πŸ˜† (kabhi kabhi zyada bhi ho jata hai but theek hai πŸ€£)

And and and, special thank you to everyone who read my stories, encouraged me to write more on PreRish (and yeh stories likhen mein zyada maza sirf RB ke wajah se aata hai ☺️)

I love you all πŸ€—

Niyati β€οΈ

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I never ever thought I would accept anyone else as Mr Bajaj. So I stubbornly refused to watch. 

But I caught a few episodes with KSG and got hooked. He lent a vulnerability that was different from the previous RB. And that was the KSG effect I realised. 

I am now a firm fan of KSG πŸ˜ƒ

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Time to say bye bye to this show now