One year of Mr Rishabh Bajaj

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

One entire year ago, the most awaited iconic entry, of the year graced the Magnum Opus Kasautii Zindagii Kay2. The entry that had all the ITV fans waiting, some 6yrs, others more than 10yrs and rest both combined waiting, only for one of the ITV's most ICONIC CHARACTERS EVER, Mr Rishabh Bajaj, to grace their screens once again. 

The fated one got to be his most favourite character ever and the loved ones got both their favourite actor and also their favourite character back on their television sets once again, on this day last year.

Celebrating both the character and the actor, whom we love the most, HAPPY ONE YEAR, to all the fans of Mr Bajaj & KSG and KSG as well as Ekta herself. ❀️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBgdFb_lnAL/?igshid=1wj97h6c3rmmz

Baki Shruti likhegi. 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Gifs by one & only Shruti Ji. 

Let the page load 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Mr Bajaj, thou art a beauty 

Ps : This note is for the RB FD (S1 Fans) 

The journey has been hard, grueling, painful, yet hilarious and lovely in its own way. I have met wonderful set of people, who have taught me so much that made me learn so many thing, made me see the world in a different better way. A mere thank you would never be enough nevertheless, Thank you, thank you for accepting me, motivating me, loving me, showering me with so much of love and support and being my true friends, through thick and thin, Thank You. If KSG wasn't RB I don't know what I might have missed in life. Ofc, life would have gone the way it was before, but it wouldn't have been as beautiful it is today. Thank you. Thank you so much, especially Shruti, Pavan, Swati, Esha dii, Chatterjee 2, Shivsaan, Soanz, Avni, Mishti and everyone else whom I am missing, a huge huge huge thank you ❀️ 

Pps. This very FD gave me a daughter, whom I shall cherish for my entire life πŸ€— and ek super duper annoying sa dost bhi πŸ˜’ jisko maine disown bhi kar diya hai πŸ˜’ and ek aur dost jiske pass time bolke cheez kya hai usko pata tak nahi hai πŸ˜’

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I miss Rishabh Bajaj 2.0 on screen. β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Today is This 16 naaaaaa πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ 

Edited by AmirAryan - 3 years ago
AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I missssssssss his wink πŸ˜‰ and smirk 😏 β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ And of course his confidence πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜’

CaptainV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

One year already!! 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Can’t wait for the thread to be updated 😍

CaptainV thumbnail