Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

but this time it wont happen. kyunki KSG will not let anyone ignore bajaj's emotions. afterall he (KSG) is the baap of all emotions

he make us laugh, cry, feel pain and fall in love with the character he plays

Even in season 1 viewers hadn't ignored his pain...that's why he was the favourite of the actual TRP audience. I'm sure the same will happen this time.

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

He never disrespected anything that involved prerna. He even offer to bring prem to his house. I don’t get how he is a villain when he is a gentleman in every aspect.

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Even in season 1 viewers hadn't ignored his pain...that's why he was the favourite of the actual TRP audience. I'm sure the same will happen this time.

You really need to post that piece on RB from the other thread you wrote before couple of days(the thesis comment I am referring to)for everyone on this thread to know what RB was/is actually and what to expect from him. It will be worth a read even for the new followers of S2 only.

Edited by saps.156 - 4 years ago
saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Who is gonna be rishabh Bff this season? 

Mr. Gupta is next in line to come 🤣 

Oh that's right. Why not KV since he is quite happy with KSG bagging the role of RB. And if I remember he had great scenes with KSG in S1. Might continue the friendship.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I cant wait now for him to enter.... at work place there is constant smirk and smile on face. They are wondering ise hua kya. What should i tell its ksg akka bajaj fever...😳

forbidden thumbnail

I am loving how RB is talk of the town from last two days. Articles, sbs, wishing ksg etc🥳

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: saps.156

You really need to post that piece on RB from the other thread you wrote before couple of days(the thesis comment I am referring to)for everyone on this thrrad to know what RB was/is actually and what to expect from him. It will be worth a read even for the new followers of S2 only.

Okay! 

I think I can write an entire thesis on that subject.

Anyway, I'll try to keep it short. I see Rishabh Bajaj as ITV's greatest ICON. A character that is the sinner and the saint, the beloved and the betrayed (Borrowing Kamla Das's brilliant lines yeah). He has been everything from a heartless man with mysterious charm who would treat the rest as insignificant beings and walk over them with zilch regret to a man who devoted his whole existence to a woman he so passionately loved. 

Rishabh has been everything...be it a heartless businessman, a jealous, insecure, and possessive husband, a cunning schemer resorting to borderline cruelty, an obsessed one-sided lover, a great friend, a passionate lover, a crushed and betrayed lover, a father who showed the world that the deepest ties may not necessarily be blood ties, then a father capable of sacrificing his love for the sake of a child that wasn't his, a man willing to accept his fiance's love for another man and patiently waiting outside a house with a hopeful heart, a man with solid self-control who wouldn't touch his wife without her permission to someone who would jump in to romance watching his wife tie his tie, a flirtatious husband to a cold one capable of ignoring your very existence, a lover capable of walking out of a relationship he literally worshipped, a wounded man willing to avenge the wrongs done to him...a man with too many layers and conflicting shades. 

Ekta might alter his looks, outfits and the BGM. I'd be okay with that. However, the USP of the character shouldn't be changed. RB is meant to be a man possessing multiple layers and shades with certain shades overpowering the rest depending upon the situation. Moreover, his deep love for Prerna should remain the same. These two things define Rishabh Bajaj. 

forbidden thumbnail

This character is making fans so crazy 🤣

Ksg we don’t need guns loaded we are already in bajaj land and waiting for your showdown in kzk

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

This character is making fans so crazy 🤣

Ksg we don’t need guns loaded we are already in bajaj land and waiting for your showdown in kzk

We are ready even without a promo.

saps.156 thumbnail

Last time I heard she's doing an Alt Balaji web series. 🤔

Anyway, it's my earnest desire to see PRB with Rishabh Bajaj 2.0 

But Maata isn't even releasing the promo. 😭

Yes even I have heard the same. It's probably called "Hum, Tum aur Them". And I hope RR is made to be a part of it.

That would be so good!