Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Can he get off his high horse for once?

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

I wonder if the star kids actually enjoy it or not. I think Ibrahim enjoys it quite a lot coz he's a celeb in his own right already he's got a lot of followers on Instagram and all that. Things in the West are different, Here no one cares about celeb kids and even the kids themselves are down to earth. I know quite a few celeb kids here and they act like common people unlike the star kids of BTown.

It's not that different in the US either. Brad and Angie's kids were always papped. They were experts at calling the media when they wanted the attention. People like Heidi Klum stay in the media eye the same way by showing off their kids constantly. Most supermodels today are nepo-kids. Cyndi Crawford got her daughter magazine covers. Yolanda Hadid got both Gigi and Bella into it and Kardashians launched Kendall. Ben Affleck's brother Casey got himself to an entire Academy Award. Even stars like Gwenyeth Paltrow are nepo-babies. 

Of course their industry is a lot bigger so in general there are a lot more opportunities for others. BW is small and made up by basically 20-25 people at the center. 

People like Saif and his kids are actually in the best position because they're not so big that they get flak like Abhishek does or like Suhana does. But they are big enough that they get every advantage. Best of both worlds. Sara even convinced people that she is an insider-outsider and her fanbots were crying how Karan Johar is mean to her and treats her badly. 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What Saif said makes sense. All this rona-dhona is fake. Where were all these well-wishers when he needed them? Make people feel precious and appreciated while they are around. Now we have all  these people out there who link their personal agenda to his death and gain mileage from it.

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

I would have agreed if I didn't see you making faces and mocking when SSR was mentioned in the KWK.

Nawab Sahab aap se Dil SE ek ilteja hai ki apna randi-rona khuda ke liye band Kar diye.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Saif knows himself very well that he is an utter selfish man.

That is why he is saying stop pretending that you care. He is expressing his selfishness.