Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

Saif was way more disparaging towards Sushant on KWK than either KJo or Alia. Have you seen the episode with Sara/Saif? He seemed disgusted that she was working with him, calling him weird, saying Ranveer was so much better, thank God and all. 

Wow! So nawab like (/sarc). 

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

oh plz Saif we all know things u said about him on kwk

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Give some lessons to your wife first

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

Saif was way more disparaging towards Sushant on KWK than either KJo or Alia. Have you seen the episode with Sara/Saif? He seemed disgusted that she was working with him, calling him weird, saying Ranveer was so much better, thank God and all. 

Can you pls share the video link of that episode?

What exactly did the father - daughter duo tel / do in the showl? 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I remember them talking in a mocking way ... and Saif certainly made faces initially when Sushant was mentioned.. Kareena we obviously know.. they are racists.. especially when it comes to outsiders.. Even in this articles he says.. He must be more intelligent than me.. Excuse me?

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Can you pls share the video link of that episode?

What exactly did the father - daughter duo tel / do in the showl? 

It was on Koffee with karan

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm pretty sure Saif himself sends paps after his sons. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Saif has benefitted more from nepotism than even Abhishek Bachchan. His mother literally stole a National Award for him. He was an epic flop for over a decade because he both looked and sounded horrible - if anyone remembers his 90s look and girly voice. In spite of that, he kept getting launched over and over. Abhishek was more visible as AB's son and got a lot of criticism and anger surrounding him but Saif skated by quietly. 

He should be the last person coming out to give interviews during a tragedy like Sushant. His wife is one of the key persons in the nepo gang and now his daughter is getting the same advantages. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

I'm pretty sure Saif himself sends paps after his sons. 

They do. In the earlier pics and videos, it was so obvious they were going inside the apartment gates to get better visibility. Somehow the paps always knew what time they would be going to Karishma's house, Babita's house, walking back and forth on the street to another building, and going to school. The entire schedule was given out and arrangements were made so they could get a clear view instead of blurry pics.

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

They do. In the earlier pics and videos, it was so obvious they were going inside the apartment gates to get better visibility. Somehow the paps always knew what time they would be going to Karishma's house, Babita's house, walking back and forth on the street to another building, and going to school. The entire schedule was given out and arrangements were made so they could get a clear view instead of blurry pics.

I wonder if the star kids actually enjoy it or not. I think Ibrahim enjoys it quite a lot coz he's a celeb in his own right already he's got a lot of followers on Instagram and all that. Things in the West are different, Here no one cares about celeb kids and even the kids themselves are down to earth. I know quite a few celeb kids here and they act like common people unlike the star kids of BTown.