Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sab hi exes ke famous baapu bol rahe.

The most sensible response btw.

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He is pointing out to the ones who are calling out the industry people and their hypocrisy..like Kangana n others.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

This one time, I really appreciate Saif’s IV on BW industry and SSR..

Very well said.  

gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He wss such a brilliant guy😭seeing him since 2008 I'm totally heartbroken 💔its really difficult for actors who came from tv to survive in this nasty bollywood🤢

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I’m pretty sure journalists are are reaching out to people and getting their input. Otherwise so many interviews, even from people who normally stay away from limelight such as Manoj Bakpai, have come up.

What Saif is talking about are the people who posted pictures with him saying oh you were so this and so that and it’s like, where were you throughout his entire struggle. Then there is Kangana Ranaut and others who turned this into a campaign 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tina59

what does he mean when he says SSR was on edge?

The most I see him , ssr was shy and recluse, when he spoke sometimes he mumbles or he looked anxious when speaking , which is pretty normal for many introvert people whose brain is thinking faster than they are speaking.

Most people judge is being on edge , like on film companion video people saying oh he looks depressed , no that's the way he talked and like many of us talked there is nothing edgy about it.

iski biwi iske sath hi rehti hai sabse pehle usko bole ke uska jo bitching gang hai usko demolished kare 🤢

lecture to sab dete hai 

-jiah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Start with your wife and brother in law. They are the biggest gossip mongers and generator of fake news in Bollywood for some cheap entertainment. 

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Saif was way more disparaging towards Sushant on KWK than either KJo or Alia. Have you seen the episode with Sara/Saif? He seemed disgusted that she was working with him, calling him weird, saying Ranveer was so much better, thank God and all.