Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

The strange thing about kpop is that homosexuality is not allowed in S.Korea, but in the kpop many fans ship their oppas with other male idols, for example: Taekook..etc, is really.. curious ðŸ˜† and they shipp hard. Other thing I cannot understand is why they can't have relationships?..date a girl or a man is like a big NO and if they do they will have a lot of hate or even death threats (Jenkai or Baekhyun & Taeyeon

for example) it's all so crazy ðŸ˜• 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

You saw this coming but you couldn’t reach out to his family members or the mental health association ? You knew he was alone and didn’t have anyone for him there, right? 

He did ask SSR if he was OK, SSR said he was OK. SSR's friends told Mukesh Bhatt that he was seeing a doctor. What else Mukesh Bhatt could have done in all this ?

HotFuzz thumbnail

What an insensitive thing to say ðŸ˜¡

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surajhere

He did ask SSR if he was OK, SSR said he was OK. SSR's friends told Mukesh Bhatt that he was seeing a doctor. What else Mukesh Bhatt could have done in all this ?

I’ve seen people around me showing symptoms of depression. I have a talk over this with the family members in those case, not friends. Who knows who are true friends and who are not? 
if he was about to offer 2 movies to Sushant, then he somewhat knew him. If he saw this coming, then he sure knew something was off despite seeing a doctor. 
psychiatrists usually ask the patient to come with someone who lives with him/her, and they question that person too to know whether the treatment works well and if he/she sees any improvement. 
Nevertheless, I’m not gonna blame him. However this comment was pretty insensitive given how he said it only minutes after the news came. Imagine what the family would be going through ? They haven’t even seen SSR’s dead body yet to mourn over him! Let his friends& family and fans overcome this tragedy before making such statements on national TV. 

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

How can someone be so dumb in the head to say something like that. If you weren't shcoked or surprised then it means you knew they were in pain and decided to look the other way and not help.

Why can't people be more sensitive and if Bhatt knew, he should have been mor empathetic. 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dirdam

The strange thing about kpop is that homosexuality is not allowed in S.Korea, but in the kpop many fans ship their oppas with other male idols, for example: Taekook..etc, is really.. curious ðŸ˜† and they shipp hard. Other thing I cannot understand is why they can't have relationships?..date a girl or a man is like a big NO and if they do they will have a lot of hate or even death threats (Jenkai or Baekhyun & Taeyeon

for example) it's all so crazy ðŸ˜• 

Most of the shipping is done to write fantasies for the idols they are shipping . Those fans can’t handle the possibility of their idols dating or their idols actually being gay . 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotFuzz

What an insensitive thing to say ðŸ˜¡

A poor choice of Words definitely 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

I’ve seen people around me showing symptoms of depression. I have a talk over this with the family members in those case, not friends. Who knows who are true friends and who are not? 
if he was about to offer 2 movies to Sushant, then he somewhat knew him. If he saw this coming, then he sure knew something was off despite seeing a doctor. 
psychiatrists usually ask the patient to come with someone who lives with him/her, and they question that person too to know whether the treatment works well and if he/she sees any improvement. 
Nevertheless, I’m not gonna blame him. However this comment was pretty insensitive given how he said it only minutes after the news came. Imagine what the family would be going through ? They haven’t even seen SSR’s dead body yet to mourn over him! Let his friends& family and fans overcome this tragedy before making such statements on national TV. 

All bhatts are loudmouths, no doubt about it. But I am playing devils advocate here. MB did not know SSR at all. He was not going to offer him any film. SSR had just gone to meet him for the casting of A2 and it did not work out. It would have been inappropriate of MB to prod SSR any more about his mental health especially when they were not going to work together. But yes, it was definitely insenstive on MB's part to come out with this statement so soon after the tragedy. He should have waited and should have made a better choice of words.

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surajhere

All bhatts are loudmouths, no doubt about it. But I am playing devils advocate here. MB did not know SSR at all. He was not going to offer him any film. SSR had just gone to meet him for the casting of A2 and it did not work out. It would have been inappropriate of MB to prod SSR any more about his mental health especially when they were not going to work together. But yes, it was definitely insenstive on MB's part to come out with this statement so soon after the tragedy. He should have waited and should have made a better choice of words.

Ya... being a Sushant fan, I can’t explain how much this comment hurt me. The wound is still fresh and its like applying salt on it right away. 
Sushant is the first ever actor I shipped, that too since his very first day on TV, and I haven’t missed any movie of his. The first and only actor I chatted with. He constantly encouraged me with various things. He means my teenage years. Losing him is like losing a part of myself. I still can’t believe his death. 
This is certainly not the moment to say « I saw this coming » as if he was a mere thing. Give him the respect a human deserves at the very least 

waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What an insensitive thing to say. And what did he do about it? Most likely nothing.

I guess he was trying to say something else but thanks to the poor choice of words and even worse timing, this just comes across as extremely insensitive- as if he was just waiting around d for him to do it one day. 

sometimes, it’s better to just keep your mouth shut if you have nothing of value to add. 

Edited by waitforit1 - 3 years ago