Mukesh Bhatt on Sushant suicide : I saw this coming - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by LotusPetals

Ya... being a Sushant fan, I can’t explain how much this comment hurt me. The wound is still fresh and its like applying salt on it right away. 
Sushant is the first ever actor I shipped, that too since his very first day on TV, and I haven’t missed any movie of his. The first and only actor I chatted with. He constantly encouraged me with various things. He means my teenage years. Losing him is like losing a part of myself. I still can’t believe his death. 
This is certainly not the moment to say « I saw this coming » as if he was a mere thing. Give him the respect a human deserves at the very least 

🤗 

Thanks friend, really need it 🤗

Awww ,but of course....🤗

I have been in the same boat since the time I woke up this morning....Such a sad day! 

Originally posted by cricketfan1

Awww ,but of course....🤗

I have been in the same boat since the time I woke up this morning....Such a sad day! 

Ikr! I still wish someone wakes me up and says its just a bad dream. 

I feel this news can never sink in me. Its gonna haunt me forever although I know life has to move on 😭

Ikr! I still wish someone wakes me up and says its just a bad dream. 

I feel this news can never sink in me. Its gonna haunt me forever although I know life has to move on 😭

All of 2020 has been terrible 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

All of 2020 has been terrible 

True. But the previous death news of stars didn’t shake me up as this one is doing. I mean Rishi ji, Irfan ji was kind of busy acceptable because of their health issues. 

The young people who passed away because of heart attack, I did pass a prayer for them and thats it. I didn’t have any attachment for them. 

But SSR is just unexpected! Its not even an accident but a suicide. I still can’t digest it. 
I had just come online when ponymo posted Breaking news: SSR committed suicide. I was like nooo, this can’t be our Sushant. This can’t be true. I didn’t even open the thread. Went to check Times of India and it was published there as well. I was like no this must be an error. Then one by one all portals posted the news. And when I read that the pic of his dead body was circulating on social medias, thats when I started reacting. But I still can’t accept his death. If I’m this much affected, can’t believe what his friends from the TV industry, Ankita and his current gf and his family and friends must be going through. 

And yes, 2020 is damned and cursed. Heres a prayer to all the departed souls, may they RIP and may God give their families the strength to overcome the loss. 

everyone, please be safe 🙏 

True. But the previous death news of stars didn’t shake me up as this one is doing. I mean Rishi ji, Irfan ji was kind of busy acceptable because of their health issues. 

The young people who passed away because of heart attack, I did pass a prayer for them and thats it. I didn’t have any attachment for them. 

But SSR is just unexpected! Its not even an accident but a suicide. I still can’t digest it. 
I had just come online when ponymo posted Breaking news: SSR committed suicide. I was like nooo, this can’t be our Sushant. This can’t be true. I didn’t even open the thread. Went to check Times of India and it was published there as well. I was like no this must be an error. Then one by one all portals posted the news. And when I read that the pic of his dead body was circulating on social medias, thats when I started reacting. But I still can’t accept his death. If I’m this much affected, can’t believe what his friends from the TV industry, Ankita and his current gf and his family and friends must be going through. 

Word to your post! 

Even I didn’t feel this numb with other celeb deaths.. but SSR’s death was so shocking.. I kept on muttering that it’s hoax and blaming the media.. 

But, when the news was confirmed in tv channels and well known media print, I was forced to believe it.. 😔

Among so many tv actors, he was the most successful.. to have made a good transition from tv to BW.. and achieve success.. in mainstream films..  👏👍

Our hurt is so huge becoz we all have seen him grow from leaps to bounds.. his tv show Pavitra Rishta to Chhichhore ❤️

The original Manav Deshmukh 😥 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Word to your post! 

Even I didn’t feel this numb with other celeb deaths.. but SSR’s death was so shocking.. I kept on muttering that it’s hoax and blaming the media.. 

But, when the news was confirmed in tv channels and well known media print, I was forced to believe it.. 😔

Among so many tv actors, he was the most successful.. to have made a good transition from tv to BW.. and achieve success.. in mainstream films..  👏👍

Our hurt is so huge becoz we all have seen him grow from leaps to bounds.. his tv show Pavitra Rishta to Chhichhore ❤️

The original Manav Deshmukh 😥 

For me he will always be the sunshine Preet...I remember how his presence in a scene used to literally brighten up the screen and bring an instant smile on everyone’s faces...

I don't know whether it's the way the article has framed the interview or what bhatt meant but that article has a bad taste. Summary was bhatt :SSR approached us multiple times but we replaced him with ARK and I knew he was going to commit suicide due to this constant late rejections

Originally posted by Dirdam

The strange thing about kpop is that homosexuality is not allowed in S.Korea, but in the kpop many fans ship their oppas with other male idols, for example: Taekook..etc, is really.. curious 😆 and they shipp hard. Other thing I cannot understand is why they can't have relationships?..date a girl or a man is like a big NO and if they do they will have a lot of hate or even death threats (Jenkai or Baekhyun & Taeyeon

for example) it's all so crazy 😕 

Baekhyun gets bashed for being successful by his own group's fandom. Everyday he breaths they be literally 'like when is he enlisting.' With SM & their media play can't say if they really dated but even if they did or idols daring, their sexuality,  their personal lives shouldn't be one's business.

The way K-ants harassed Chen. While I-fans, blame them, the same bunch cry saying why they didn't bu!!y this or that member enough. Hypocrisy at it's best.