Mukesh Bhatt on Sushant suicide : I saw this coming - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Dirdam

Same, I was and still i'm shocked for the suicide cases of Sulli & Goo hara also ðŸ˜­

Korean Netizens are directly responsible for Sulli and Goo Hara’s death . It always makes me angry when I remember the vitriol they spewed over these two . 

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo

Korean Netizens are directly responsible for Sulli and Goo Hara’s death . It always makes me angry when I remember the vitriol they spewed over these two . 

Recently a Japanese Female Wrestler died by suicide after twitter abuse for a sustained period. Some even congratulated themselves when she did it.

Originally posted by jb508

Recently a Japanese Female Wrestler died by suicide after twitter abuse for a sustained period. Some even congratulated themselves when she did it.

Not surprised ðŸ¤¢ . Stan Twitter is terrible. They always spread rumors and bully celebrities they don’t like . Recently some of these people spread fake pregnancy rumors on Amber Liu and hated on her saying she wanted George Floyd’s murderers to go free ðŸ˜µ . 

I wonder why these channels give people like him the opportunity to talk about someone who hasn't had a close relationship with him. He need to just shut up😡

This is so insensitive and idiotic. Sushant is gone but don't make it harder for his family at least. 

This family? Why are they like this? Preach, preach,  preach. IF YOU'VE SEEN THIS COMING WHY DIDNT YOU REACH OUT YOU INSENSITIVE PERSON.

What a awful thing to say. Did he think people would appreciate his dur-drishti?

And what did u do about it? Since u were one of the evolved people who saw it coming.. U could have informed others at least who could have done something

Not surprised ðŸ¤¢ . Stan Twitter is terrible. They always spread rumors and bully celebrities they don’t like . Recently some of these people spread fake pregnancy rumors on Amber Liu and hated on her saying she wanted George Floyd’s murderers to go free ðŸ˜µ . 

Jonghyun, Suli, Hara.. The list is endless. That's what they do.

Rules are different for their bias/favourite & same rules are different for others.

'Why he's hanging out with him, is he gay, why he did this, why is he so popular'

From misgendering, mistranslating words, to spread lies. Twitter stand especially KPOP Stans are pathetic.

Originally posted by piya2025

Jonghyun, Suli, Hara.. The list is endless. That's what they do.

Rules are different for their bias/favourite & same rules are different for others.

'Why he's hanging out with him, is he gay, why he did this, why is he so popular'

From misgendering, mistranslating words, to spread lies. Twitter stand especially KPOP Stans are pathetic.

Yup ! On top of that their fanfics where they objectify the idols in the worse possible way, using regular celebrity interactions to do delusional shipping and then leaving  hate comments on celebrities’ social media when their delusional ships don’t sail ðŸ¤¢ . Kpop fans are really embarrassing ( especially some of the SEA ones ).

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 3 years ago

Yup ! On top of that their fanfics where they objectify the idols in the worse possible way, using regular celebrity interactions to do delusional shipping and then leaving  hate comments on celebrities’ social media when their delusional ships don’t sail ðŸ¤¢ . Kpop fans are really embarrassing ( especially some of the SEA ones ).

🙃 Why are you saying everything I feel every moment being on Twitter.

Their fan fiction oh their fanfiction. Honestly, it's ok that they write. The problem is they literally try to convince others that the characters, the traits they try portray are the real them or somewhat like them.

Shipping is okay but the moment they breath next to e/o OMGTHEYREMARRIEDMYBABIES.. while the other bunch, to spite them link them with anyone.

Like how do you know, if they're Gay or BI or straight & how are they your business. So much so that they go to the extent to say ' How do you know what is he ' when people call them out for misgendering. Like hello, he's a he, sexuality & gender are 2 different things.

They love their idea of Top & bottom & all those that they don't know where is the line. Actually, they don't care. As long as they can write something filthy to satisfy their horny self.

Edited by piya2025 - 3 years ago