Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser Di..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Such lovely interesting update di.. 

So ishu talked to sleeping raman and looto his izzat.. 😁😁.. Loved her little adventure.. 😝.. 

Mihir called her and asked if raman propose her or not.. 

Ishu complain him...mihir asked her to come back as a couple...lovely convo di.. 😍.. 

So next morning raman wake up first and saw ishu sleeping in his arms.. 

He admire her and hugged her tight.. 

She woke up and wish him morning.. He got startled. . 

She make him easy... Aww.. Morning lovely scene.. ❀.. 

So they reached venue.. Everyone got excited seeing him... 

He got emotional recalling his journey.. 

Ohh.. Miku prank with them and our jkr got angry.. 😁.. 

Loved it.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di.. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 30

Ishita was standing on the door and mihika was busy in convincing Raman to propose ishita when het eyes went on ishita.

Mihika-arey ishita,tum wahan kyun khadi ho,aao naa .she said drawing Raman's attention to her.raman too look at ishita and said-aao naa sona ,wahan kyun khadi ho??

Ishita was still standing there lost in her thoughts when raman called her a bit louder-sona,kahan khoyi ho??

Ishita -huh??she asked looking at them.

Raman-yahan aa jao,sona.why u r standing there.

Ishita-kuch nahi.saying so she walked to them.

Mihika-bahut raat ho gayi hai,ab aap log jaiye.we will meet tomorrow.

Ishra nodded and mihika said-aur Raman,Maine joh kaha hai usse yaad rakhna.

Raman nodded and ishita hugged mihika saying ,bye mihika.

Mihika-bye ishita,hope tumhe woh sab khushi mile ,jiski tumne kabhi wish maangi ho.i don't know why,but tumse milkar bahut khushi hui.lagaa koi apna mil gaya.

Ishita-mujhe bhi achcha lagaa aapse milkar. 

Mihika-bye,kal Delhi wapas jaane se pehle mujhse milkar jaana.

Ishita-jarur.

Mihika look at Raman and said-hope u got what I said.

Raman nodded and said-good night mihika.saying so he walked out along with ishita.

Mihika was just looking at ishra and smiling.

Mihika-pata nahi kyun tumhe dekh kar bahut apna saa lagaa ,ishita.jaise tum meri koi apni ho.she thought and went to rest.

On other hand,ishra were going back to hotel lost in their thoughts.raman was thinking about mihika's words while ishita was excited thinking may be now Raman will propose her.

Raman look at ishita and thought-kya sona sach mein mujhse pyaar karti hai,agar karti hai toh mujhe kyun nahi samajh aata,kya main itna bewakoof hoon.yaa phir,he was thinking when ishita look at him.

Raman-kya hua??

Ishita-i am tired.

Raman-come to me,I will make u sleep.he said and she went close to him.she snuggled into him and rested her head on his shoulder.he started putting her slowly and in no time she slept feeling his arms around her.

Raman kissed her temple and said-i really don't know about u ,but I really love u.

Soon they reached hotel.raman made ishita sleep peacefully and called mihir.

Mihir-hi bhai,kaisi hui aapki shooting??

Raman-bahut achchi,I really felt special coming here.kitni purani yaadein taaza ho gayi aaj.

Mihir-bahut achcha lagaa hoga naa.

Raman-bahut,main soch raha tha,agar kuch jaruri kaam naa ho ,toh main aur sona ek din aur ruk jaaye.actually woh mere saath aayi aur main usse kahin ghooma bhi nahi paaya,toh soch raha hoon ,ek din mein usse kahin ghooma doon.

Mihir-ofcourse bhai,koi problem nahi.aap dono ruk kar aao.kaam main sambhal lunga.aap aur ishu enjoy karke aaiye.he said making Raman smile.

Raman-thanks mihir.u really helped me.

Mihir-anytime bhai.waise main khud chahta tha ki aap dono ruk kar aaye.bahut din se lagatar kaam kar rahen the,ek chutti toh banti hai.

Raman-thanks mihir,hum parso aa jayenge.

Mihir-no problem bhai.he said and hung up the call .

Raman smiled and said-ab kal main sona ko apne dil ki baat bataunga.bahut kar liya intezaar ,bahut darr liya.ab apne dil ki baat sona ko bata kar rahunga.hey matarani ,mera saath dijiyega.he said and settled next to ishita.

She was sleeping carelessly when he pulled her closer and said-i love u sona,sunn rahin ho sona,I love u alot .mujhse shaadi karogi.he said and then smiled.

Raman kissed her temple and said-kaash itni easily se tumhare saamne bhi bol paaun.i really wish ki kal main tumhe propose kar doon aur tum mujhe haan kar do,taaki hum dono hamesha ke liye ek ho jaaye.aur phir hum shaadi kar lenge,main aur tum,happily ever after.he said and smiled.talking like this,he slept after long while ishita was in deep slumber already.

Next morning,Raman got up early and got ready.he left a note for ishita and left .

Ishita got up at her usual time looking around for Raman.

Ishita was looking for Raman when she saw his note.she picked it and read.

Kuch bahut jaruri kaam aa gaya hai,main jaldi milunga.mera intezaar karna.main wapas aaunga aur hum bahut saara waqt saath bitayenge and yes,we r going back tomorrow.

Happy

Ishita got happy thinking they r staying here for one more day and then said -happy ko savere savere kya kaam aa gaya,shayad shooting mein kuch kaam aa gaya hoga.wait kar leti hoon.thinking so she went to freshen up.

After taking bath,she ordered food and had her breakfast alone while raman was still nowhere.

Ishita-pata nahi kahan chale gaye,mihika ko phone karti hoon.but mere paas toh unka number hi nahi,koi nahi main chali hi jaati hoon unke hotel.thinking so she got up and went out to meet mihika.

After an hour,Ishita entered mihika's room and start looking for her,but she was nowhere.

Ishita was searching for mihika when she heard a phone ringing.

Ishita saw Amma was flashing on the screen.

Ishita-lagta hai unki amma ka hai,utha kar keh doon kya ki woh nahi hai.jaane do aayengi toh khud baat kar lengi.she was talking to herself when the phone hung up and she saw 17 missed calls.

Ishita-koi bahut jaruri baat hogi,ab bajega toh utha lungi,but yeh mihika hai kahan.usne kal happy se kaha mujhe propose karne,toh usne trip ek din ke liye badha diya,but ab pata nahi kahan chale gaye subah subah.socha mihika se puchun,but woh bhi gaayab hai.she was talking to herself when mihika's phone rang again.

Ishita picked it this time and before she could say anything,she heard a lady saying-finally u picked the phone.itni bhi kya narazgi ,kanna.do saal ho gaye tujhe dekhe hue,ab toh wapas aa jaa.apne appa ke liye nahi toh apni Amma ke liye wapas aa jaa.she said and ishita got shocked hearing this .

Ishita was shocked to hear that mihika left her home long ago and was just standing numb when the lady said-kuch toh bolo ,kanna.apni Amma se itna naraaz koi hota hai ,ki rishta hi tod de.she said and ishita's eyes got moist for unknown reason.

She couldn't control herself and said-amma .

The lady got confused hearing the voice and said-kaun bol rahin ho,yeh mihika iyer ka number hai naa.

Thats all for now,enjoy.

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Last part..... ohhhh that means ishita mihika sisters 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Update next part soon 

N

Thanks for the pm