Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

So this is Swara 😑😑

Deepika 🤣

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

gawd do right wings even have issues they care about anymore? or do they only care about going opposite to what they view as the cause of the "liberal" people..

she is right here.. but didn't people mention a few days ago here that there is no racism in India?

Calling someone as dark (Kaala is not a reference to Blacks in India, as we did not have them in our land) is defenitely offensive. But racism is much deeper. If a person is denied of an opportunity or suppressed because of his colour, then we can call it racist. 

Obama becoming president of US was a news. In our country we have Mayavati, Adityanath, Devegowda and his family (Modi is also not fair). Nobody thinks, it is a wonder. People here have many other equation (like caste). But colour is the last factor, one looks while voting. (Gandhi family was not voted because they were fair. It is because, they belonged to a family. In fact, Nehru was not people's choice to begin with).

Even in entertainment industry, we have Ajay Devgan, Ranveer (in South India we have many). Even Sharukh is not fair. They did not miss out an opportunity to Salman or Ranbir, because the other one was fair. (For Ranbir, it is his family than skin colour, which helped him). 

Deepika has olive skin. She was not denied an opportunity to play a fair Afghan princess Mastani. The role did not go to a fair actress. Instead, a brown actress donned the make up. Same with Rekha. This does not happen with US. Their movies have conventionally white lead characters and Black actors/actresses cannot take up those roles. 

For Indians, complexion is not associated with power. It is not associated with intelligence (Sundar Pichai). But as a beauty factor yes. I am not saying colour shaming is right. All I am saying is (in India), it is equivalent of fat shaming. Even fat shaming is not right. But fatness does not prevent a person from taking big position. 

Sometimes, people can use those words without meaning to insult. (Mota Bhai for Amit Shah). We need to come out of this mindset of calling a person with his/her physical features. Kala, Mota, Taklu etc. (One might take it as fun. Other might feel insulted). But to me, none of these words are racist).

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Calling someone as dark (Kaala is not a reference to Blacks in India, as we did not have them in our land) is defenitely offensive. But racism is much deeper. If a person is denied of an opportunity or suppressed because of his colour, then we can call it racist. 

Obama becoming president of US was a news. In our country we have Mayavati, Adityanath, Devegowda and his family (Modi is also not fair). Nobody thinks, it is a wonder. People here have many other equation (like caste). But colour is the last factor, one looks while voting. (Gandhi family was not voted because they were fair. It is because, they belonged to a family. In fact, Nehru was not people's choice to begin with).

Even in entertainment industry, we have Ajay Devgan, Ranveer (in South India we have many). Even Sharukh is not fair. They did not miss out an opportunity to Salman or Ranbir, because the other one was fair. (For Ranbir, it is his family than skin colour, which helped him). 

Deepika has olive skin. She was not denied an opportunity to play a fair Afghan princess Mastani. The role did not go to a fair actress. Instead, a brown actress donned the make up. Same with Rekha. This does not happen with US. Their movies have conventionally white lead characters and Black actors/actresses cannot take up those roles. 

For Indians, complexion is not associated with power. It is not associated with intelligence (Sundar Pichai). But as a beauty factor yes. I am not saying colour shaming is right. All I am saying is (in India), it is equivalent of fat shaming. Even fat shaming is not right. But fatness does not prevent a person from taking big position. 

Sometimes, people can use those words without meaning to insult. (Mota Bhai for Amit Shah). We need to come out of this mindset of calling a person with his/her physical features. Kala, Mota, Taklu etc. (One might take it as fun. Other might feel insulted). But to me, none of these words are racist).

Mota Bhai means big bother in Gujurati.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ishaant ko sab "lambu" bulate hain koi plz awaken him about the offense!!! 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Ishaant ko sab "lambu" bulate hain koi plz awaken him about the offense!!! 

LOL, sacchi bola.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

They are straight up racist towards north east indians and africans though 

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

They are straight up racist towards north east indians and africans though 

Agree. But Kaala term does not refer to them (what Darren heard). 

The intolerance towards African people in some states is due to different reason. Some Nigerians come in student visa, overstay illegally, do drug business. 

Real racism is actually towards NE people (who are actually Indians). 

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Who calls anyone "Kaalu" from a place of love? Its been used derogatorily for South Indians too so its not a new thing or something which will change in Indians.

Kaalu has been always used as an insult. My sister is darker tone and some close ones used to call her kali kaluti as something funny . So agree, it is not out of love.

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 3 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

On one hand you complain that she is doing it for limelight and on the other hand you land up on every thread and give her that 2 cent ka limelight and attention.😆

she got a whole thread opened all for herself obviously my comment proves that she got what she wanted..........

as for me......mai toh velli bhaithi hu........choti si ghaas ko bhi itna hi time deti jitna isko....... 🤣 doesnt mean much....except if you think i am some big shot and my comment equals to the attention given by half of India.......in that case, I would say thank you for giving me so much respect. ❤️

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Hume to movie tak bana di KALLIYA aur superhit bhi kar di 😆.....lambu motu baccho ka serial aata hai 😆

humare society me ek ladke sab bachpan se kalia bulate hai.........he has a real name, but we don't know what it is....... and he doesnt care one bit....... its his family who nicknamed him that.....