Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Why mickey side kick nahi ho sakta kya😆

I loved it🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 3

“Neil, what was that? They could have killed us.” Mickey shouted on Neil as soon as they came out of Lala’s bar. “Marne se itna hi dar lagta hai toh underworld is not a place for you.” Neil retorted back as he opened car’s gate and settled inside. “I am not afraid of dying lekin bahaduri aur bewakoofi mein fark hota hai.” Mickey taunted him. “You are with me from the starting. Nobody knows me more than you….you think those baboons of Lala had any chance against me…against us….come on now….even you could have handled them alone.” Neil laughed. Mickey shook his head dejectedly; there was no use in arguing with him. He was like this always. Reckless, impulsive…..little bit psycho. Over the time he had learned to control his temper but when it comes to Mini….he wouldn’t even think twice before burning down the whole world.

“Neil, whatever happened today….I am worried for you. Its been 5 years since she died…move on yaar.” Neil said as he put his hand on Neil’s shoulder. “Wrong.” Neil said. “Huh??” Mickey looked at him confused. “Its not been 5 years. Its been 5 years, 4 months, 15 days and….” Neil said and took a pause to see his watch, “…..and 23 hrs.” Mickey saw Neil’s face. Agony of losing her, eternal yen to see her again, burning rage for those who were responsible for killing her and hatred for the whole wide world which settled in his heart permanently  since she has gone….all was visible on his face at once. Mickey was about to say something when the driver of the car applied break suddenly and it stopped with a jolt. “What the hell?”Mickey shouted. “Sorry sir, but there is someone on the road…some girl. She suddenly came in front of the car.” Driver explained. Mickey got out of the car and looked at the girl. She was same girl from bar…what was her name….yeah Isha. “What are you doing here? Jaan aur izzat dono bach gayi aaj bar mein...achha nahi laga kya jo is tarah marne ke liye aa gayi car ke aage?” Mickey shouted on her.

“I have come to thank you….I was hiding here waiting for you two to come out.” Isha explained. “You’re welcome” Mickey folded his hand in front of her irritated by her stupidity. “Now, if you don’t mind please leave.” Mickey said further.“Where is he? Inside the car? I want to see him and talk to him personally….what he did that time….I was so scared first….but then….God! He is awesome. He saved me like a hero.” Isha said dreamily and moved towards the car to get a glimpse of Neil. But Mickey held her hand, “Trust me; you don’t want to see him right now. He saved you like a hero but before he kills you like a villain now, get out of our way.” Mickey warned her.

But Isha jerked her hand from Mickey's grip and ran towards car window. She knocked repeatedly on the glass. Neil pulled down the glass irritated by her. One look from him and she understood what Mickey was saying. Gone was the cool looking guy with swag in his attitude. What she seeing in front of her now was a dangerous guy who could kill anyone mercilessly like he killed that Ibrahim. “Speak up if you don’t want to die a painful death.” Neil said sending shivers down her spine. She gulped hard and stammered, “Thank…you…my job….I don’t …have  any ..now…I was…wondering….if….” “Mickey” Neil shouted and Isha closed her eyes in fear praying for her life. “Yes” Mickey replied. “Arrange a job for her.” Neil said and pulled up the window glass again. Mickey gave Isha his number, “Call me in the morning. I’ll arrange something for you.” Mickey said and came back to sit in the car.

After sometime he noticed Neil has calm down. “By the way, that girl Isha…she is not bad…I mean you are single…she also seems single and more than ready to mingle with you.” Mickey laughed. “If you say then I’ll call her home tomorrow…give it a try…if not serious relationship then just have some fun time….you need to release your stress…get laid.” Mickey suggested and winked at him. “Have you tried most expensive rum?” Neil questioned back. Mickey was confused as to why suddenly he brought rum into the conversation. “Yes.” Mickey replied. “If you have a peg of most exquisite rum of the world and then I tell you its over and offer you local cheap stuff. Would you want to try?” asked Neil. “No way. I would rather prefer the lingering taste of the best rum instead of ruining it by having something else.” Mickey replied as if it was obvious choice. He looked at Neil when he didn’t say anything further. Neil just nodded his head at him and finally Mickey understood he was referring to Mini. Mickey looked forward as he had nothing to say after that.

Pune,Little angels’ orphanage

It was night and Mini was checking on the children before going to bed herself. Once she was assured that all were sleeping properly she came inside her room.Though the climate was hot but still she closed the window of her room. She was feeling restless since few days. She had this constant feeling of being watched by someone. Living with Neil all those years had developed a habit of trusting her instincts. And her instincts were telling her continuously that her life was about to change.

She was about to close the door and go to bed when she noticed someone’s silhouette near the main gate.“Who could be there at this time.” She wondered and opened her cupboard. She took out gun from it and picked up the torch. She opened the door of her room as she bravely went towards the main gate shouting, “Who’s there? Come out or else I’ll shoot you.”

“A mere care taker of an orphanage has a gun with her. Now this is not a common site.” Hanuman Singh replied as he came in the light from the dark area. Mini looked at his uniform. “Seeing a police man entering somewhere like some thief is also a rare site.” Mini replied. “Sorry, I was supposed to reach here by evening but my car broke down in the middle so I am late. I didn’t want to disturb you at this time. I was just looking at your orphanage from far and was about to go back but you came.” Hanuman Singh explained. “Oh, So you have come here for adoption? You want to meet children…then you have to come again in morning….” Mini guessed but Hanuman Singh interrupted her. “I have come here for you. I want to talk to you Ms. Mini Khurana.” Mini’s eyes went wide with shock.“Who was this man who knew her true identity.” She thought.

“Aapko kuch galatfemi hui hai. Yaha koi Mini Khurana nahi hai. I am Sonia Khanna.”Mini lied recovering from initial shock. “Listen Mini, I am a police man ok. At least don’t test my intelligence. If I can track you down then I’ll definitely know that you are living here by false identity.” Hanuman Sing replied. “You may know but you cannot prove. I have all the documental proof.” Mini said as she tried to maintain her calm. “Don’t worry, I am not here to cause you any trouble. Just wanted to talk to you.” Hanuman Singh said. “About what?” Mini asked as she still kept her gun pointed at him. “About Neil Oberoi.” Hanuman Singh said and noticed a flicker of emotions crossed through her eyes. “I don’t know anything about him. Its been more than 5 years now I am not in touch with him.” Mini answered. “That I know. I also know that you ran away from him and he believes that you are no more. That’s why I have come to you.” Hanuman Singh said as calmly as possible because he noticed she was getting agitated now.

“Calm down. I am not here to harm you in any way. See, I have come empty handed….I am not carrying any weapon….not even my service pistol. I suggest we should sit down somewhere and talk.” Hanuman Singh tried to convince her. “You are such a fool officer. You have come alone here without any weapon. I can kill you and bury you in my backyard. No one will ever know what happened to you.” Mini said and unlocked her gun. “You can…but you wont. Agar bewajah logo ko marte dekhna tumhe pasand hota toh tum aaj bhi Neil Oberoi ke sath hoti yaha nahi.” Hanuman Singh replied and noticed she has put down her gun. “You can come inside.” Mini said and lead him towards the common room.

“Tell me what do you want to talk about?” asked Mini. “I am new officer in charge of crime branch, ACP Hanuman Singh. We have been tracking down all the mafia lords. We have full authority from govt. We will finish them this time and destroy the roots of organized crime from Mumbai forever….” Hanuman Singh trailed off when he noticed Mini laughed at him. “May I know why you find this funny?” Hanuman Singh asked. “You are really delusional you know…. We will destroy the roots of organized crime from Mumbai forever” Mini mocked him as she laughed at him again. “You can laugh all you want but I will make this happen. Thats why I need your help in this.” Hanuman Singh said. “My help?” Mini questioned.

“You were once a part of Neil Oberoi’s life. I want you to go back to him again but as our informer.” Hanuman Singh revealed his plan. “Are you out of your mind? You claim you know everything about me then don’t you know how and in what circumstances I ran away and how I faked my death and you want me to go back to him…he will kill me.” Mini said shocked out of her wits at the stupid and dangerous plan. “Listen to me first…”Hanuman Singh tried to persuade her but she didn’t let him complete. “Aapki bakwaas khatam ho gayi ho toh please jaiye yaha se.” Mini showed him the door. Hanuman Singh stood up and decided to leave for now.

Next day Mini was playing with the kids in the morning. She had blindfold on her eyes and searching for kids. She was about to trip over a stone and fall down when she felt someone caught her. She immediately removed her blindfold and found Hanuman Singh has caught her hand. “You here again? I thought I made it very clear to you that I am not interested in your stupid plan.” Mini said and asked kids to go in for breakfast. “Listen to me. Our plan is not stupid. Try to understand. Elections are near. Time is turbulent; everyone wants to take advantage of the situation.Gang wars are happening, crime is at its highest peak. Death toll is increasing day by day. Mumbai is on fire. We need to take immediate action. You have been there between them. You know how they operate how they work….. Neil is the main pillar of Mumbai underworld. He is back in Mumbai and hell bent on destroying other mafia lords. If we plant you as our informer in his life then we will get all valuable information not only about him but about others also.” Hanuman Singh explained.

“Yeah! And to save your Mumbai from them you want to sacrifice me.” Mini said sarcastically. “Don’t worry, you will be safe. We will train you before sending you there so that you can use different types of weapons and communication gadgets. Please say yes for the sake of our city our country. It needs to get rid of all those criminals.” Hanuman Singh pleaded. “I don’t give a damn to your patriotism. Do you have any idea how dangerous he is? What do you know about him? How many murders he has committed? What you know is just a data. I know him as a person. Had spent time with him. And you are talking about my life and death but what about mental and emotional…..” Mini took a pause as she become uncomfortable for few moments…. “and may be physical torture..that I’ll have to bear because of him. He is a psycho and obsessive person.” Mini completed her sentence. Hanuman Singh was quite for sometime. He was so engrossed in the planning that he hadn’t thought much about this. “I know it will be difficult for you to face him again but he wont kill you for sure ...I know that....he was obsessed about you…” Hanuman Singh began but Mini said in between. “You try to understand. I am not alone now. I have responsibility of these kids. I cant risk my life now.” Mini said.

“Kya kar paogi in baccho ke liye? You’ll spend your life time then also wont be able to give them a good life. But I can help you. I’ll make sure you and your orphanage is given monetary help also.” Hanuman Singh gave her another reason.Mini kept quite for sometime as she wondered monetary help will be very useful for the orphanage but the very next moment she stopped her chain of thoughts.“No, you please go from here.” Mini requested Hanuman Singh.

“If you don’t want to do it for money also then do it for revenge.” Hanuman Singh played his trump card. “Revenge” Mini repeated after him as if already attracted by the idea. “I know everything Mini….every torture every injustice he did to you. You loved him and he thought he owned you. You were pregnant with his baby. You lost your baby before he was even born because some of his enemies attacked you to get back to him. He was responsible for your baby’s death. You tried to break up with him and he held you captive like some slave. Don’t you want to take revenge from that man?” Hanuman Singh asked. Mini just kept looking at him as the pain she had long buried deep down in her heart resurfaced. “I need sometime to think.” Mini could only utter these words and went inside the orphanage.

She ran inside her room and opened her cupboard. She searched frantically for something and finally found it hidden in the corner. She took it out and clutched it to her heart as she cried her heart out. It was a pair of woolen baby socks which she had made for her baby. She sat down on the floor as the scenes from her past life started floating in front of her eyes one by one. She kept sitting there whole day. She spent next two days in continuously thinking about her past and what Hanuman Singh has told her. Hanuman Singh didn’t disturb her in these two days. He knew she needed time.

Hanuman Singh visited orphanage again. He asked for Mini there but she was not in orphanage. Hanuman Singh was about to return when he noticed that one luxurious car stopped at there and Mini came out of it. She came inside and found Hanuman Singh waiting for her. “I was about to call you today.” Mini said but Hanuman Singh didn’t listen to her as he kept looking at the car with questioning eyes.“They were Mr. & Mrs. Malhotra. Bahut ameer log hain lekin koi aulaad nahi hai. Hamare orphanage se bachha adopt karna chahte hain. Main unke ghar gayi thi verification ke liye…hamari routine process hai.” Mini said and Hanuman Singh nodded at her. Mini continued, “Un logo ke pas duniya ki sari daulat hai phir bhi unki life bachhe ke bina adhuri hai. Main yaha itne saalo se is orphanage mein in bachho ke sath life spend kar rahi hoon ….socha tha meri life ka adhurapan bhi mit jayega…lekin us din aapki baatein sun kar jaise sari galatfemi dur ho gayi….maine socha tha mere zakhm bhar chuke hain lekin…...”Mini trailed off as she couldn’t control her tears.

“I can understand. You may not have talked or even thought about your past since years. Talk about it….let it out of your system.” Hanuman Singh encouraged her to share her pain. Mini let her tears flow freely as she started telling him everything. She told him how she met Neil for the first time. How she was fascinated by him. How she couldn’t stop herself from falling in love with him even after knowing that he was a criminal. All those beautiful moments she spent with him. Then how she came to realize that there is no future with a criminal. How she used to persuade him to leave underworld. But he didn’t care a damn about what she thought. Slowly the love she had for him started fading away and she lost all her hopes from Neil. She was on the verge of breaking down when she got to know she was pregnant. She begged him to leave this crime world and start a new life for the sake of their baby but as usual he didn’t want to listen anything. She had decided that she will not give birth to her baby here and jeopardize his future. She had made her mind to leave Neil. She told Hanuman Singh about that fateful day when she had lost her baby. She had given up on Neil long ago. For her that baby was the only ray of sunshine. Her world came to an end with the death of her baby. She hated Neil. She wanted to run away from him but he didn’t even let her go. Then how one day when they were under attack she took advantage of the situation and faked her death and ran away.

“Its been more than 5years since I left Neil. I would have died of suffocation eventually had I not ran away. Sometimes I wonder is it possible to love a man with all your heart and then hate the same man equally. I thought I will start my life afresh. Maybe  I’ll be able to forget him and find love again also. But seems like I spent all the love in my heart for the man who was not even worthy of it. I tried but I couldn’t bring myself to love again. Now there is only hatred. I hate him. He destroyed my life snatched away my happiness my dreams from me. tNo matter how much I try to supress it but hatred still burns inside my heart….I guess it will only end either on my death or his. And I would not like to miss the pleasure of killing him from my own hands. So yes I am ready to participate in your mission. But you have to promise me that when the moment comes you will let only me to kill Neil Oberoi. Your mission either will prove to be a suicide mission for me or I’ll be able to take my revenge and get over with it once and for all.” Mini said with determination. Hanuman Singh smiled in reply and shook hands with her agreeing to her condition.

precap- Mini's training and she finally meets Neil again

Edited by Anj_01 - 5 months ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Neil's side kick is Micky đŸ¤Łthis is my most favorite part đŸ˜‰đŸ¤Ł but plz don't get Hanuman's wife here đŸ¤Ł let him be single Neil still loves Mini but angry also and keep Ashok Khurana here  and he too should be single đŸ˜‰

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Neil's side kick is Micky đŸ¤Łthis is my most favorite part đŸ˜‰đŸ¤Ł but plz don't get Hanuman's wife here đŸ¤Ł let him be single Neil still loves Mini but angry also and keep Ashok Khurana here  and he too should be single đŸ˜‰

Thanks

I like mickey...i thought he will be perfect as a side kick😆

Sorry hanuman shadishuda hi hai

Aur ashok ka filhaal koi character nahi hai...but will try to include him if possible

Tumhe babita acchi nahi lagti kya😆 hanuman aur ashok dono hi single chahiye🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks

I like mickey...i thought he will be perfect as a side kick😆

Sorry hanuman shadishuda hi hai

Aur ashok ka filhaal koi character nahi hai...but will try to include him if possible

Tumhe babita acchi nahi lagti kya😆 hanuman aur ashok dono hi single chahiye🤣

No. I don't like.I love Ashok and Hanuman and I use to like Micky. He is nice time pass đŸ¤Łbut here side kick role unintentionally funny😉🤣 and also I remember FF one Mickey mouse🤣

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part 1

Mumbai,Police headquarters , present day

A meeting was going on with all the police officers of the city. Home minister of the state was addressing them, “Our government is facing severe criticism over increased crime rates and underworld activities in the city. I want to know what the police force is doing?” asked the home minister Pratap Singh. “Sir, we are trying our best. Our best officers are trying to find out the reason they will soon give us the result.” Director General of Police (DGP) Rajwardhan replied. “Lies, all lies. Your so called best officers still don’t know the reason of sudden increase in crime rates when they will be able to stop it? After our govt. loses trust of public? Already hundreds of people have died during past few months due to the gang wars. Human rights organizations, social media, press, opposition everyone is cornering our chief minister. I want result as soon as possible.” Home minister Pratap Singh said as he banged his fist on the table. “Sir, give me some time I’ll….” DGP Rajwardhan started but minister silenced him by showing his hand gesture.

“Enough of your excuses. Now I’ll look into the matter personally. I know just the right person for this job. Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP), crime branch, Hanuman Singh.” Minister took the name and immediately a man with stoic face, decent height and well built body stood up from his chair. “Yes sir. ”Hanuman Singh said in his heavy voice as he stood up in attention. “Meet Hanuman Singh, our new ACP crime branch Mumbai. He is a IPS officer. He was posted as analytical officer in Intelligence Bureau at Delhi. But now I have specially arranged for his posting here to save our govt. from this awkward position.” Minister made the introduction.

“A desk officer now will stop Mumbai’s underworld activities?” DGP laughed. “Rajwardhan, He took desk job because of some personal reasons. His service record is impeccable. He has curbed organized crimes in many major cities of our country. He knows his job. That’s why I chose him. You will lend your full support to him.” Minister gave instructions. “Yes sir.” DGP agreed but still looked at new ACP with doubt. When their whole police force has failed to do anything how could this man stop all the chaos going on in city.

Hanuman Singh saw doubt in DGP’s eyes. “Don’t worry sir, I will not disappoint you.”Hanuman Singh said and gave a confident smile. “Only time will tell this. Till then share with us your plan of action….. or what kind of help you will need. I’ll ask my best officers to help you.” DGP asked. “No thanks sir, home minister sir has trusted me over this issue but I have already told him my conditions.” Hanuman Singh replied as he looked at the minister. “What the hell. Stay in your limits. What do you mean by your conditions? We all are govt. servants here and we have to follow certain protocols.” DGP retorted back. “I am sorry to say sir the problem we are facing today is because of these protocols only. You yourself said your officers still don’t know the exact reason of increased crimes and gang wars. I don’t think this is possible. Police always have better resources and spy networks than goons. If our force is still lagging behind it clearly means that some of us are working for them or may be simply not interested to bet their life in this dangerous game. My style of working is different. I build my team and decide my protocols.” ACP Hanuman Singh made his point of view clear.

“But…”DGP wanted to argue more but then minister didn’t allow him. “DGP, tum par bharosa karke dekh liya tum kuch nahi kar paye. Ab Hanuman Singh ko situation apne tareeke se handle karne do.” “Hanuman Singh, you have my permission. Soon I’ll give you special powers in writing to carry on your operations. You select your team and do whatever you want but I need results. Finish off these gang wars and these so called mafia lords. Election are near we cant sit idle now.” Minister landed his support to Hanuman Singh.

Soon ACP Hanuman Singh has set up his office and selected officers who were devoted, loyal, honest, resourceful in terms of spy networks and intelligence input. He called first meeting of his team. “We all know that to stop these gang wars we need to corner the mafia lords. In order to defeat your enemy you must know him completely. That’s why I have a presentation here. I would like to share with you guys.” ACP Hanuman Singh said and started the projector.

“This is Lala full name Kareem Lala. He owns all the dance bars, pubs and brothels of the city.” Hanuman Singh said as he showed the photo of a man in his 50’s of short height wearing pathani kurta payjama and round hat, having beard and protruding tummy.

“This is Ismail. He is also known as the matka king. Operates all illegal lotteries, gambling joints and casinos.” Hanuman Singh showed the next slide containing the photo of tall man with heavy wrestler like body wearing completely white attire from shirt to shoes.

“This is Suraj Dhawan, the drug and alcohol mafia. Heroine, Afeem, cocaine, marijuana, ganja, hash you name it and he has its supply. Sabhi daaru ke theko par iska share hai. He is big businessman having a forefront of import export business but do his illegal drug business in its cover.” Hanuman Singh changed the slide and a photo of man of decent height with sharp features wearing formal business suit appeared on screen.

“This is Anna, father of all illegal smuggling business. Be it gold bars or hawala money or arms or even explosives. He smuggles all in and out of the country. Mumbai being the coastal city and economic capital of India, is his base from where he operates.” Hanuman showed the photo of short heighted dark complexion man wearing shirt and lungi.

“This is Patnaik, the arms dealer. He supplies every kind of arms and ammunition on demand. Like Dhawan he also has the forefront of textile businessman. But all kinds of arms are either smuggled by him from Russia, China, Iraq, Bangladesh with the help of Anna or are manufactured in his factories.” Hanuman Singh said as he showed the photo of a man with average height wearing casual tshirt and pants, wheatish color complexion and somewhat dark brown hair and moustache, chewing tobacco and paan.

“This is Naeem bi. She is not directly involved in any activity but old people say her husband once used to be the Don of the city and after his demise when police started to torture her she killed two of them single handedly. From then she made it her life’s mission to protect family of mafias who were killed either by police or in gang wars. People in underworld respect her a lot. She also serves as an arbitrator to resolve issues between the mafia lords.” Hanuman Singh said and showed the photo of an elderly lady wearing chicken salwar suit and chewing paan.

“Don’t mind sirji, but we all know about these mafia lords why are you showing this again to us.” Asked Bobby one of the Inspector of Hanuman’s team. “I know you know the basic information about them but as I said you have to know your enemy very well to defeat him. We have to find out their story and connection with each other and their role behind these gang wars.” Hanuman Singh replied.

Now, the most important man in this story, with whom all started and with whom all will end. “Neil Oberoi aka The DON aka the King of Mumbai aka The Slasher. Wanted criminal in 6 countries for smuggling, several murders, half murders, massacres and gang wars.” Hanuman Singh said and showed the photo of very handsome man. Tall and muscular built. Short hair and heavy moustache and beard. Wearing stylish casual clothes with matching jacket and shoes. All things about him were screaming of style, brands and luxury. With that kind of looks and style he could be easily mistaken for a celebrity but he had this strange vibe emanating from his body language….an eerie feeling coming from sharp and deep look in the eyes which could pierce a person and find out all his secrets and fears. If he had to be described in a word then it would be “Dangerous”

“He was last seen in Dubai. He is so powerful and resourceful that he doesn’t even need to be here to run his empire. He is involved in everything from illegal arms dealings to gold smuggling. From alcohol business to illegal casinos. Neil Oberoi committed first murder at the age of 14. People have so many stories to tell about him. Some say he is so cruel that he doesn’t kill his enemies by gun. He finds most tortures way to kill them. In fact the name ‘The Slasher’ he earned because of his habit. He keeps a sharp knife with him always and he kills people by it slashing their jugular veins on the neck so that they die slow and painful death. From being an underage boy to The DON, he has a impressive journey which can inspire any bollywood director to make a film on him.” Hanuman said and everyone laughed at his humour.

“Sir how he is the most important character of this story?” asked junior inspector Preet. “Before Neil Oberoi rose to power all those five mafias Lala, Ismail, Dhawan, Anna and Patnaik were also not that big shots of their respective fields and also kept fighting with their competitors. Neil Oberoi not only eliminated their competition but also gave favourable environment to them to flourish their business by taking them under his wings and uniting them also. He thus formed a cartel and made his grip strong in all fields. He got the pulse of this city. That’s how he got the name of ‘King of Mumbai’ as there came a time when nothing happened in this city without his knowledge and permission.” Hanuman Singh took a pause before resuming again.

“But as they say, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. When all those mafias rose to power their egos also becomes powerful. Neil Oberoi was unnamed king of the city but all of them realized that he is nothing without them.Their greed increased and each one of them thought that he is the most important part of the cartel. Besides, Neil’s too much interference, his pressure on them to work according to his rules and his autocratic behavior soon resulted in the dissolution of their cartel. Till then Neil Oberoi had reachedt he heights nobody of those five mafias would have thought. He must have predicted the situation thats why he developed his own parallel network in all those fields capturing a big market share. He shifted his base to Mexico while continued operating in Mumbai from there.” Hanuman Singh turned back to look at his team who were listening him attentively.

“Those five mafias took this as their insult and started destroying and sabotaging Neil’s business. First he didn’t pay much attention to them as he was not bothered by small loses. This enraged them more and they started attacking him personally. This forced him to launch counter attacks with his allies in Mexico and Russia. Neil Oberoi was proving to be a headache to them so they soon surrendered themselves calling for a peace treaty through Naeem bi. For some time everything was quite but now as elections are coming near there is sudden rise in their conflicts again as everyone wants to take advantage of this vulnerable state of govt. and emerge as a strongest person. This is not a hidden fact that politics and crime co exist. Who ever wins this war will have control over Mumbai. ”Hanuman Singh explained and drank a glass full of water before continuing again.

“Wow! Sir, you have really researched on them a lot.” Preet praised Hanuman. “Thanks Preet.I like to do my homework before taking any charge.” Hanuman replied. “Now what will happen sir? Asked Bobby. “All these mafias have already started gang wars to gain power over other. Only person missing was Neil Oberoi. My sources have confirmed that he was seen in Mumbai last month. With him coming to the picture, Mumbai will turn into a battle ground. He will try to finish them of fthis time and they will try to do the same. He is the most important person for us. He is that center around whom all these mafias revolve. We have to attack his business, destroy his allies and eliminate him completely. Once he is out of this picture we can easily eliminate the others.” Hanuman completed his story.

“Then what are we waiting for sir? Lets get into action and kick their asses.” Said one officer excitedly. “What do you think? Its piece of cake. Neil Oberoi toh yu hi sadko par khula ghumta hoga na ki gaye aur pakad liye.” Hanuman Singh said in sarcasm. “Sorry sir.” Officer apologized. “Josh hona achhi baat hai par josh ke sath hosh se bhi kaam lena aana chahiye. Zara socho wo Neil Oberoi jo hamare desh se milo dur dusre desh mein baithkar apna karobaar yaha chala sakta hai Mumbai par raaj kar sakta hai usko pakadna kitna mushkil hoga. Uski pal pal ki khabar chahiye hogi. Uske business ki information wo kab kaha rehta hai, aata jata hai…yaha tak ki kya soch raha hai is waqt sab kuch pata hona chahiye hume.” Hanuman Singh explained.

“But sir our spy network has always failed in gathering information about him. He operates so secretively. He is almost a ghost.” Another officer raised a doubt. “That’s why we need someone who can be an insider for us. Someone who will live around him and gives each and every detail about him to us.” Hanuman Singh said.

“Sir, you mean someone from his gang will work for us? Or we should plant one of our man in his gang?” asked Bobby. “His gang members are very loyal. Till now I have not heard of anyone who in his close circle has tried to betray him and planting someone from our team is also not a good option as it will be very difficult for that person to come in his trusted circle very soon.” Hanuman singh answered. “Then where we will find such person?” Bobby asked again.

“I have already found her but still had to persuade her to do this.” replied Hanuman Singh. “Her??” asked all the officers at once. Their informant is a woman. They all find it difficult to digest. “Yes, She is the one.” Hanuman Singh said and showed the picture of a beautiful woman playing with some kids in an orphanage.There was innocence on her face but her eyes looked empty and blank as if there was some incomplete tale in them which was waiting to be told. Average height, curvaceous figure, long hair and infectious smile could make anyone crazy for her. Such a beautiful woman and a police informer?

“She is living by the name of Sonia Khanna in small orphanage of Pune since 5 years. Has every document and Ids of that name but its not her true identity.” Hanuman Singh informed everyone. “Then who is she?” asked Preet. “She is Mini Khurana. Neil Oberoi’s girlfriend or I should say ex girlfriend.” Hanuman Singh answered and turned around to look everyone’s face. All were shocked by this revelation.

to be continued....

precap- Hanuman Singh meets Mini.

Naeem be đŸ¤ŁđŸ¤Ł

Preet or bobby😆

Beautiful update

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Superb update.... 

Neil. Is. Really a psycho here.... Minni has gone through hell. Yaar..... 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update

Love it

Continue soon