Patiala Babes

MiNeil FF "Dangerous Game" updated Epilogue on 08.09.20 pg 94 - Page 4

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: anjali0111

Aww thanks😳🤗

But sometimes i really am scared itna build kar diya ab story pasand aaye sabko....khoda pahad nikla chuha wala case na ho jaye🤣

hahaha...arre nhi nhi....we heartily trust your writing skills...🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

“She is living by the name of Sonia Khanna in small orphanage of Pune since 5 years.Has every document and Ids of that name but its not her true identity.” Hanuman Singh informed everyone. “Then who is she?” asked Preet. “She is Mini Khurana.Neil Oberoi’s girlfriend or I should say ex girlfriend.” Hanuman Singh answered and turned around to look everyone’s face. All were shocked by this revelation.

Part 2

Mumbai,Police headquarters, present day

“Mini Khurana!” Preet exclaimed. “But isn’t she supposed to be dead? Neil Oberoi killed her himself…right?” Preet asked further. “Well….this photo is a week old. So definitely she is alive. People have many stories regarding her. Some say she cheated him and ran away with someone. Some say that Neil Oberoi himself killed her when he caught her cheating. Some say she died in accident. But as per my research and the information I got from my sources, They were in a serious relationship. In fact, Neil Oberoi was totally obsessed over her. After sometime when she tried to break up with him he held her captive and in an attempt to escape from him she was killed.” ACP Hanuman Singh answered. “Sir, how do you even get this information?” asked Bobby in awe of his new ACP’s intelligence and skills.

“One of the benefit of working in Intelligence Bureau. You have access to all sorts of sensitive and valuable information from all over the country. Some time ago we were working on a lead of a terrorist attacks which could use a woman as a suicide bomber. So our informants were searching every suspicious, weird,strange or secretive woman in Mumbai and surrounding districts that’s when one of my man found her. She was not related to that matter but once I came to know whats her real identity is I realized how important this information could be. I didn’t know that time that I would be coming here as an in charge and this information will help me out in my mission.” Hanuman Singh replied.

“But sir, if she is dead in the eyes of world then why would she risk her life and come in front of Neil Oberoi again?” asked one officer. “Har kisi ki life mein ek aim hota hai…ek jazba hota hai jiske liye wo kisi bhi hadh tak jane ko taiyar ho jata hai….jaise hamare liye hamari duty, hamara desh….jaha tak mujhe is Mini ke bare mein pata hai….iski life mein bhi kuch hai….I am going to meet her tomorrow. She is very important for our mission. Agar main is ladki ki life ka wo emotion wo jazba trigger kar paya to she will definitely agree to be our informer.” Hanuman Singh said and dismissed the meeting.

Mumbai, At a bar named ‘Gate of Hell’

“Boss, why did you call him here? You know he is mad. What was the need to deal with him alone? Atleast you could have called Dhawan for support.” Kareem Lala’s henchman Ibrahim asked him. “I don’t need anybody’s support. They all have been attacking my business and men for sometime now. I don’t trust anyone. And besides, this is my place. He cant do anything here to me.” Lala replied confidently and became busy in enjoying poll dance performed by scantily dressed girl. He chewed his lower lip as he looked at the girl, his lewdness visible in his eyes. The girl in return gave him a flying kiss and continued to dance. Soon a man came running towards Lala, “Boss, he is here.” Man informed.

“Is he alone?” asked Lala, now suddenly conscious. “His right hand man is with him. ”Man informed. “Frisk them and take away their guns then send them in.” Lala ordered. No matter how confident he was a little while ago the news of his arrival had made him nervous and now suddenly his henchman Ibrahim’s doubt that whether he did right to call him here, also clouded Lala’s mind. He gulped down his remaining drink to hide his nervousness and gain some courage from it.

Meanwhile the girl on the dance floor continued to dance and other dancers joined her in the background on new song now-

O..Dil kashi aur dilbari
Uski hai jadugari o
Jiski aankhein hain taare
Hairaan jispar hain saare
Ae dil ye sach hai kya
Aaj woh hai kya aa hi gaya

The backgrounds dancers grooved to the beats of songs while the lead girl climbed on the pole and slid down smoothly in spiral motion.

Zara dil ko thaam lo
Naam lo
Keh bhi do hai kaun
Aa gaya haan aa gaya
Laut ke
Dekho Don
Dekho Don

A tall, handsome and muscular man entered from the gate. He was wearing white Armani jacket and pants, solid black shirt inside, matching black Gucci shoes and Rolex watch. His hair was gelled and neatly tied into a small ponytail. He removed his Bvlgari glasses as there was dim light in the bar and searched for Lala. He  moved forward  with his side kick following him.

The lead dancer girl looked at him and stopped him in between. She checked him out from top to bottom and gave her most sexy smile. He looked at the girl with amusement. Girl held his hand and took him near the dance floor. She continued to dance on song as she tried to seduce him. He quirked his lips into flirtatious smile as the girl danced around him. He pulled the girl closer with a jerk and clutched her hair in a tight grip. The girl gasped at his sudden movement. The song continued-

Jo naa samjha koi main wohi raaz hoon
Jo kisi ka nahi hai woh andaaz hoon

Jo naa samjha koi main wohi raaz hoon
Jo kisi ka nahi hai woh andaaz hoon
Main samandar se gehra
Main kahin kab hoon thehra
Main hoon jaise dhuaan
Ye dhuaan kahin hai rukta kahaan

The man ran his finger on the face of lead dancer girl very seductively as if giving reply to her flirtatious behavior. He stopped his finger on her lips and pulled her closer as if to kiss her but stopped few inches away from his lips and moved his finger gesturing in no as if to tease her. He wanted to play with her little more but then his sidekick called him, “Neil, come now. Lala is there.”the side kick said. “Coming Mickey.” Replied Neil and pushed away the girl not before whispering into her ears, “Better luck next time.” The girl kept looking at his way captivated by his charm. Soon the fellow dancers took her away as they continued to dance-

Zara dil ko thaam lo
Naam lo
Keh bhi do hai kaun
Aa gaya haan aa gaya
Laut ke
Dekho Don

Neil and Mickey came and sit in front of Kareem Lala and his henchman surrounded by another 5 men. Neil laughed, “Lala you called me here alone. You took away my guns and you are welcoming me here with whole baarat of yours…..itna dar lagta hai mujhse?” “They are just for my protection and I cant trust you completely after all we are not friends.” Lala replied. “We were friends…Patnaik, Anna, Dhawan, Ismail….all of us before you people decided to betray me.” Neil replied as he took out his favorite cuban cigar from his beautiful golden cigar case which was embossed with the letters ‘N&M’ at the corner. He closed the cigar case but his eyes couldn’t stop themselves from spending few moments o nthe embossed letters and his thumb caressed it on its own. Mickey didn’t miss that moment and closed his eyes and sighed, “Those bloody servants. Who gave him this particular cigar case today. Neil remembering her at this time when they are here for an important meeting….not a good sign.” Mickey wondered. “Let bygone be bygone” Lala replied and brought Neil and Mickey out of their thoughts.

“So what do you want from me now?” Neil asked as he took a long puff from cigar and exhaled the smoke through his nose and mouth. The heady smell of hash filled the environment. “I have a deal for you. I have heard that Home minister Pratap Singh had called urgent meeting with police and has given them full authority to launch counter attacks and even do encounters of our men.  If we work as a team like old times we can easily eliminate others and face police also.” Lala said. “So basically you need my help.” Neil said as he exhaled some more smoke. “We both need each other. Times are tough. Its not possible for anyone of us to fight gang wars and police alone.” Lala tried to make him understand. “Talk about yourself. Neil Oberoi doesn’t need anybody’s help.” Neil retorted back.

“Neil, at least hear him out. What he has to offer us in return.” Mickey said as he put his hand on Neil’s shoulder and gestured him to be calm. “Ah! I always knew you are the clever one Mickey bhai. Believe me, I have an amazing offer. You help us out in finishing others and in return you get 50% share in our western Mumbai business. Once the new party comes in power we will ensure that the system supports us. What say?” asked Lala. Mickey looked at Neil for the final answer. Neil gave it a thought then said, “I want share in your business in not just in western circuit but half of the city.” “Hmm….If you have said it any other time then I would have never agreed but considering the difficult times….its a done deal from my side” Lala said and shook hands with Neil.

“I saw you when you entered here. Seems you liked that girl.” Lala said and gestured one of his man to bring the lead dancer girl. The man asked the girl to come along but she refused. So the man pointed his finger at Neil's and Lala's direction and said that they were calling her. The girl saw Neil was again looking at her with amusement and she went towards them. “She is Isha, our star dancer. Accept this girl as a token of our friendship.” Lala said and pushed that girl towards Neil. Isha saw Neil and smirked. She came and sat on his lap and ran her hand seductively on his chest inside his shirt. She then cupped his face and leaned forward to kiss him while her other free hand moved towards his pants. Neil caught her hand, “Sorry sweet heart, you are not my type.” Neil said and stood up to leave. “I don’t need your “gift” Lala. I just need your promise to stay loyal to me. If you backstabbed me again then….you know me.” Neil said and moved towards the gate.

“Boss, is yede ne to aapka gift reject kar diya aap kahe toh ise main istemal kar loon” Ibrahim said to Lala and pulled Isha close to him. “Leave me you pig. Uski baat hi kuch aur hai….I agreed to sleep with him by my own free will not because your boss called me here. And definitely I wont sleep with a pig like you.” Isha replied as she looked at Ibrahim smugly. “You s**t…I’ll show you your place” Ibrahim said and started manhandling her. “Leave me you pig. I am a free bird. Main kisi ki ghulam nahi hoon.” Isha said and tried to fight him off.

Neil stopped in his way as her words reached him. Those words...same words again reminded him of her. He closed his eyes to control the emotional flood which threatened to cross all the boundaries and engulfed him completely. Mickey saw him and understood what was he thinking. He immediately came close to him, “Control yourself. We got a good deal. No need to ruin it for random girl. For God sake! She is not Mini.” Mickey whispered. Hearing her name after so many days broke Neil's self imposed restraints and he let his impulsive, reckless side to takeover. Neil turned around and moved back to the lounge. “Leave this girl.” Neil said in warning tone. “Why? You changed your mind now? Sorry but this item belongs to me now. I will enjoy with her tonight then if you want you can have her after that.” Ibrahim smirked.  Before anyone could have stop him Neil had freed Isha  and punched Ibrahim.

“Mother f**ker! What the hell?” Ibrahim groaned in pain. “Hey! Why over reacting for this girl. You want her…take her with you.” Lala said. “I don’t want her. Cant you see she doesn’t want to go with your man and he is manhandling her.” Neil replied with gritted teeth. “Neil calm down please. We don’t even have our guns with us.” Mickey whispered in his ears. Ibrahim somehow stood up from the ground and held Neil’s collar, “I’ll teach you a lesson.” Ibrahim said and made a fist of his palm and tried to punch him. Neil was very quick for him as he stopped his hand and turned him around. He took out his favorite small silver knife from his hidden pocket of jacket and slit Ibrahim’s throat in a flash.

Everyone was shocked for few moments as they kept looking at Ibrahim who was now lying on floor in a pool of blood writhing in pain as more and more blood was coming out of his jugular veins. Lala’s men pointed their guns at Neil and Mickey. Mickey also pull out his small pistol from his socks and pointed at them. “He was my best assassin.” Lala said angrily. “He was a filthy mother f**ker. Thank me that you get rid of him.” Neil replied equally angry. “You know my man can kill you this instant.” Lala threatened him. His threat fueled Neil's anger more and before Lala could understand he was in Neil’s grip and he had his knife on Lala’s throat. “Neil Oberoi doesn’t need guns to kill his enemy.” Neil said in Lala’s ear sending a chill down his spine. Mickey took the opportunity and asked all Lala’s men to surrender their guns to him. “Ae ladki…zinda rehna chahti hai toh nikal le yaha se.” Mickey warned Isha and she quickly ran away horrified by the scene happening before her eyes.

“What were you saying Lala? Say it again now.” Neil hissed and put more pressure on Lala’s neck. The tip of knife pierced his skin and he inhaled sharply because of pain. “Sorry, I was just joking. We have just finalized a deal. We are business partners….will you kill your business partner?” Lala pleaded. Neil released him and pushed him away. “I am sorry too partner..was just showing you my capabilities so that you don’t regret later that you have selected wrong person for your deal.” Neil replied and gave a sarcastic smile.

“The deal is on from my side. Will contact you soon.” Neil said and sat down near the dead body of Ibrahim. He wiped his knife from Ibrahim's shirt and stood up again. “I’ll take your leave now….partner.” Neil said stressing the last word and turned around to leave. Lala kept looking at his way and Ibrahim’s dead body.“Ae, khade khade muh kya dekh rahe ho…koi iski laash thikane lagao.” He ordered his men and wiped off the sweat from his face with handkerchief nervously. “He is mad” Lala remembered Ibrahim’s words about Neil and he couldn’t help but think whether he did right in making this deal with him?

Precap- Hanuman Singh meets Mini

P.S. I know is part mein Mini ki entry honi thi but Neil ki entry ke karan update bahut lengthy ho gaya. Mini will come in next part.

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

OMG..  Superb and poora don atmosphere tha.... 

Mickey is Neil side kick... And isha the lead dancer... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Neil is really very dangerous... 

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am saying it again do consider writing as a profession 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update

Love it

Continue soon

Anj_01 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

OMG..  Superb and poora don atmosphere tha.... 

Mickey is Neil side kick... And isha the lead dancer... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Neil is really very dangerous... 

Thanks

Dangerous toh hoga hi ye neil aakhir don jo hai😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

I am saying it again do consider writing as a profession 

Want to but.....abhi dilli dur hai....bahut mehnat karni hai professional level ke liye

Anj_01 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: plmzaq

Amazing update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Micky🤣 I can't stop laughing.Good 😉  🤣