Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

If not for Corona,would we have seen the real faces of people,the truth about our leaders..their strengths weaknesses.

It has split the world wide open.

Every body is watching,absorbing and learning.What is happening in the US..the greatest democracy in the world..would it have  happened if not for Bunkerbiatch.We must thank him for making us see ourselves and others as they really are..behind the masks.

Fans of celebrities around the world will find new heroes-male and female.The world has changed for ever.The mute ones will suffer most.The ones who speak will find supporters on any one side.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

I was trying to give you the benefit of doubt, but you meant it, Incredible. So you genuinely believe all Indian Muslims hate India?  I am not even sure where to go from there.

Ofcourse not but go ahead term me as a villain. Nice tact to scapegoating out of the discussion.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: you2

If not for Corona,would we have seen the real faces of people,the truth about our leaders..their strengths weaknesses.

It has split the world wide open.

Every body is watching,absorbing and learning.What is happening in the US..the greatest democracy in the world..would it have  happened if not for Bunkerbiatch.We must thank him for making us see ourselves and others as they really are..behind the masks.

Fans of celebrities around the world will find new heroes-male and female.The world has changed for ever.The mute ones will suffer most.The ones who speak will find supporters on any one side.

People are angry the most at the celebrities who speak without understanding the issue at hand just for the sake of staying relevant and putting themselves in the center of every issue, for celebrities can not handle not being the most important person in the room. That is why most celebrities are now being sober and economical with their words. 

Bollywood celebrities though are still as loud and attention seeking as ever.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Ofcourse not but go ahead term me as a villain. Nice tact to scapegoating out of the discussion.

Then please just let me know what you meant. Because I am not even reading between the lines, that is what you have written.

If you don't believe that in that case, There is a central government in what is a country with a separation of religion and state, looking to build a grandiose temple. If the building of mosques and temples decides who is persecuting who, they are building the mother lode of all temples.

Yes, the ghettos of muslims and the lack of education and family planning is an issue. But that is not some giant conspiracy to overtake your land and kill you. That's a problem that exists across nearly all the poor in India. That is a problem that we should be looking to fix. Not decry them as villains and try to execute them.

And Hinduism is a religion. The philosophy of it being a Dharma or way of life means something else, it's not an either or. 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm calling someone or their argument stupid is sure sign of phenomenal literacy.  

Kaunse school Mai seekha? 

A school where we put aside all these Hindu, Muslim, Christian ,Jew tags and focus on the oppression that minorities are facing. Not just in the USA but Canada, UK, Australia, etc. I don't understand why this took a turn into religion. Step back and look at how ridiculous you sound supporting racism, discrimating against minorities and supporting ignorant celebrities who are taking away from a monumental movement and then further go on to make irrelevant arguments which have nothing to do with BLM. There is no ifs, ands, or buts. How does the "argument" you made pertain to this topic? This level of hatred, slander, and racism is disgusting. Oh, and you don't need to be a "forum intellect" to know that, as you would term it. Just a human with empathy. At this moment, AllLivesMatter mean nothing but to shun the BLM movement. It is so disheartening to see that people are trying to justify the brutality faced by a certain group of people by asking for "statistics" or having "an eye for an eye" mentality. How does that make the situation justifiable?!.

A few bad apples does not mean that an entire community of people should face brutality, discrimination, and oppression. 

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Apart from copy paste , bollywoodiya are saying all lives matter so they could include indian related things like muslim ,dalit, elephant lives matter stuff.

India doens't have black population, neither history of oppressing blacks so it doesn't really mean anything for Indians to say this,neither foreign media or anyone in other countries care what indian says,it bring them audience using this current trend.

Seedhi baat no bakwas. And why this expectation from us? 

Noone gives a shit about us either  when we suffer, but suddenly expectation arises when it is opposite case. Bhai not my problem not my concern. Asians ke liye kabi nai dekhi aise support

Zada guardians ban rhe hai yahan , unhone kabi kisi garib ko khana bhi jai khilaya hoga.  ðŸ¤ª lecture dete hai internet pe😆

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 3 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

When did i say execute muslims?  One of my neighbors are muslims and i greet them everyday and we are friendly with each other. But at the same time i cant overlook to the fact how they have 3 kids in this generation at the same time among my cousins i see them having no kids or 1 kid. They breed crazy. 

There is a systematic process of uprooting locals from an area. Muslims first form a cluster in a small part and gradually and eventually they overtake. There is a cultural change in my area which wasn't like before... See i am telling you from my personal experience how i am witnessing change in my area. Kisi ke kehne bhelane fuslane mai nahi aa raha... 

My area has one shopping complex and there was never a non veg slaughter shop here and i lived here for 20 years. After my return i see two such shops..  There was only 1 masjid in my area and now there are 5... in a radius of 1 km why do you need 5 masjid? 

I am not saying all Muslims are bad. But how come terrorists from other countries are able to successfully carry out terror activities in local areas unless and until they have certain local support.   

Now your particular Muslim neighbor, he has 3 kids, would his kids have 3 kids? I doubt it. Each generation moved towards fewer kids once they have more money and better literacy. Not even one generation ago, upper caste Hindus also had kids in bulk. South Indian Christians on the other hand, even a generation ago were having fewer kids. Heck, maybe he just wants to have 3 kids. I know Hindu, Sikh, Christians who like the idea of having a large family with kids. Heck, the President of US has 5 and that man is as anti-Islam as you get.

On a broader scale, The minorities tend to be poorer, the poorer tend to have less idea of family planning and they tend to have more kids. As I said, Ghettos are an issue, but Ghettos are not formed with the kind of malice you are implying, they are formed because people are not able to mix into with the rest. Heck, I know enough people who casually joke about anyone with a beard and tell them, are you gonna go do a bomb blast? you look like a Mullah and what not. And that's the well educated ones. And these Ghettos are going to lead to certain problems of crime. But then the solution is to assimilate them into society. 

Again as far as Terrorism and Islam goes, that is such a complex issue, that I honestly can't explain it properly or smartly. I can only direct you to certain books if you are interested. 

ImmortalsOfM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mouni roy too used #alllivesmatter .She didn't have the guts to write #blacklivesmatter.Diplomatic

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

Now your particular Muslim neighbor, he has 3 kids, would his kids have 3 kids? I doubt it. Each generation moved towards fewer kids once they have more money and better literacy. Not even one generation ago, upper caste Hindus also had kids in bulk. South Indian Christians on the other hand, even a generation ago were having fewer kids. Heck, maybe he just wants to have 3 kids. I know Hindu, Sikh, Christians who like the idea of having a large family with kids. Heck, the President of US has 5 and that man is as anti-Islam as you get.

On a broader scale, The minorities tend to be poorer, the poorer tend to have less idea of family planning and they tend to have more kids. As I said, Ghettos are an issue, but Ghettos are not formed with the kind of malice you are implying, they are formed because people are not able to mix into with the rest. Heck, I know enough people who casually joke about anyone with a beard and tell them, are you gonna go do a bomb blast? you look like a Mullah and what not. And that's the well educated ones. And these Ghettos are going to lead to certain problems of crime. But then the solution is to assimilate them into society. 

Again as far as Terrorism and Islam goes, that is such a complex issue, that I honestly can't explain it properly or smartly. I can only direct you to certain books if you are interested. 

I understand what you are saying, how households size is shrinking by every generation but i don't see that happening in Muslims seriously. I was talking about my Muslim neighbor he is my friend is 6 years older to me has 3 kids. We used to play together... heck i am still single😆 Also its not like education is an issue here. They are well-to-do family his elder sister is living abroad and i guess 2nd one lives in Bengaluru and is a doctor.

One thing i definitely agree on is the Issue of assimilation. Majorly, all other religions are easily blended how come islam is the only one that is not able to. Its just not in my area but its a global phenomenon. 

I have never heard or read about any barbaric things in Hindu religion and it doesn't even says anything about killing people of other religions. First of all Hindu is not a religion.. it's a culture which for centuries have accepted all religions.... 

??!