Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

A Gujarati can be a Muslim. A Punjabi can be a Muslim. A Tamilian can be a Muslim. By saying a muslim name doesn't sound like a Gujarati, Tamilian name, I am not sure what you are trying to imply. 

A Group of Terrorists following a religion is different from A Systemized Religious Persecution.

The Mughal persecution of Hindus or Pakistan's persecution of Hindus or them arming terrorist outfits are genuine systemic problems and I am saying they are wrong. However, as I said before, there is no religious persecution of Hindus in India. It's a god damn majority Hindu country run by a Hindu government. 

And if we want to get into the terminology of religions, each religion's sacred texts are archaic and contain some of the most barbaric things you can read. If you want my opinion, religion is incredibly dumb and is the death of critical thought. So yes, I have no sympathy for Islam as a religion. Neither do I for any other religion.

That's the issue here Muslims living in Gujarat, Punjab or Tamil when time comes support people of their religion instead of supporting their own country and let terrorist activities happen....how do you think Mumbai attacks happened.

I am worried of my place more than ever. I lived in my area for 20 years and there was 1 masjid and 3 temples when j moved out few years back. Now when I come back after couple of years there are 5 masjids and same 3 temples. It's a systematic plan.. I am sure 5 masjids have come up because of demand from rising population of Muslims in my area. So they are multiplying in hoards and might as well overtake local population..see systematic takeover.

I have never heard or read about any barbaric things in Hindu religion and it doesn't even says anything about killing people of other religions. First of all Hindu is not a religion.. it's a culture which for centuries have accepted all religions.... 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She has a degree in history and political science from one of the best universities in the whole world, and she is still so ignorant and daft. What a waste of education.

Can't believe she was dubbed as the most intelligent actress, when all she could do is string a few sentences of English together.

aurora-borealis thumbnail

The level of racism and insensitivity displayed by some members in this thread is disgusting. Look at how some members are continuing the demonization of Black people with stereotypes and skewed data to contribute to the line of thinking that has taken the lives of so many innocent Black people in the US. You’d think minorities would be supportive of one another in times like this, considering they share similar experiences of racism and discrimination  abroad, but they’re just as bad as the oppressors. 

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Edited by TheSmurfs - 3 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

please put some light on crime % as per the populations, I think this will give a good idea...

What would that add to the specific discussion? I am not denying crime rates are higher in the black community. And again if you were interested in having that specific discussion, I would engage. We could go in depth as to why that is, but I don't think you are interested. You just want to deny the movement of a minority in a different continent so that you can feel smug about owning 'Libtards'. 

You are just denying unlawful killings of one community purely fueled by racism and racial stereotypes by throwing meaningless statistics. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Did you even read what you wrote?! Damn. The level of ignorance and illiteracy is astronomical. It's not to late to delete your stupidity. But hey, go ahead and push your narrative.

Hmm calling someone or their argument stupid is sure sign of phenomenal literacy.  

Kaunse school Mai seekha? 

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aurora-borealis

The level of racism and insensitivity displayed by some members in this thread is disgusting. Look at how some members are continuing the demonization of Black people with stereotypes and skewed data to contribute to the line of thinking that has taken the lives of so many innocent Black people in the US. You’d think minorities would be supportive of one another in times like this, considering they share similar experiences of racism and discrimination  abroad, but they’re just as bad as the oppressors. 

Hey if it isn't an indian matter it doesn't matter. Don't waste your breath.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zeal17

That's the issue here Muslims living in Gujarat, Punjab or Tamil when time comes support people of their religion instead of supporting their own country and let terrorist activities happen....how do you think Mumbai attacks happened.

I am worried of my place more than ever. I lived in my area for 20 years and there was 1 masjid and 3 temples when j moved out few years back. Now when I come back after couple of years there are 5 masjids and same 3 temples. It's a systematic plan.. I am sure 5 masjids have come up because of demand from rising population of Muslims in my area. So they are multiplying in hoards and might as well overtake local population..see systematic takeover.

I have never heard or read about any barbaric things in Hindu religion and it doesn't even says anything about killing people of other religions. First of all Hindu is not a religion.. it's a culture which for centuries have accepted all religions.... 

I was trying to give you the benefit of doubt, but you meant it, Incredible. So you genuinely believe all Indian Muslims hate India?  I am not even sure where to go from there.

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think "All Lives Matter" is wrong in Indian context but scratching "Black" is like one is trying to counter the black movement which is not correct 

Also It seems that people on the internet are more interested in labelling everyone a racist than actually trying to fight it.