Sara Ali Khan Receives MAJOR BACKLASH As She Writes 'All Lives Matter' - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

What would that add to the specific discussion? I am not denying crime rates are higher in the black community. And again if you were interested in having that specific discussion, I would engage. We could go in depth as to why that is, but I don't think you are interested. You just want to deny the movement of a minority in a different continent so that you can feel smug about owning 'Libtards'. 

You are just denying unlawful killings of one community purely fueled by racism and racial stereotypes by throwing meaningless statistics. 

you just behaving like this librandu 

https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/1268828052907122689?s=20

No one denying that the USA does not do racism against black. The whole world knows these things.... already wrote 2-3 days before that the policemen should be punished as per law . But what these protestors and looters doing is totally unacceptable in the name of protest. 

this is not a first time its happened in USA ...as per stats racism rates were high in the time of librandu fav Obama but that time they have piles in their mouth and not organized this kind of protest but this time their target is Trump that's why this protest happening in a big way. 

but dnt wry be it USA or India, any good protest started in the interest of people is often hijacked by extreme leftists librandu to show their violent frustration of not getting electoral victory.That’s why left librandu is being rejected by everyone around the globe. 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Seedhi baat no bakwas. And why this expectation from us? 

Noone gives a shit about us either  when we suffer, but suddenly expectation arises when it is opposite case. Bhai not my problem not my concern. Asians ke liye kabi nai dekhi aise support

Zada guardians ban rhe hai yahan , unhone kabi kisi garib ko khana bhi jai khilaya hoga.  🤪 lecture dete hai internet pe😆

What an bogus statement?! You do know that millions of Asians, specifically South Asians live abroad who face similar racism and discrimination right?! Even those of us that are born here. But the problem with our community is that our very OWN try to bring us down before anyone else can. Very evident on this forum itself. Koi unity nahin. It is Asians against Asians. 

Edited by Cookies.. - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

I was surprised when a cab driver told me that people have no idea who funds these protests.. 😆 he had more knowledge compared to some forum intellects here...

Also he was offered money to bring protestors..

Leftists cheered when pregnant women were used in Shaheen Bagh, media did shows on women carrying new borns2-month old died due to cold and ppl called it 'Shaheed' But a potential Terrorist arrested and everyone jumped to save her. Are they afraid she might reveal something?

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I understand what you are saying, how households size is shrinking by every generation but i don't see that happening in Muslims seriously. I was talking about my Muslim neighbor he is my friend is 6 years older to me has 3 kids. We used to play together... heck i am still single😆 Also its not like education is an issue here. They are well-to-do family his elder sister is living abroad and i guess 2nd one lives in Bengaluru and is a doctor.

One thing i definitely agree on is the Issue of assimilation. Majorly, all other religions are easily blended how come islam is the only one that is not able to. Its just not in my area but its a global phenomenon. 

I feel like certain cultures move faster, certain slower. Sometimes it is just personal preference, I am at a point I don't even want to have a child.

Ghettos depend. In USA they are of African-Americans driven by institutions, In Europe, I feel like they are more driven by the nationality of refugees, who just happen to be of the same religion. The Islam issue though, I guess the whole idea of a civilization clash, McWorld, the very complex geopolitics of Africa and Middle East, there are a lot of interwoven reasons. 

I understand what you are saying, how households size is shrinking by every generation but i don't see that happening in Muslims seriously. I was talking about my Muslim neighbor he is my friend is 6 years older to me has 3 kids. We used to play together... heck i am still single😆 Also its not like education is an issue here. They are well-to-do family his elder sister is living abroad and i guess 2nd one lives in Bengaluru and is a doctor.

One thing i definitely agree on is the Issue of assimilation. Majorly, all other religions are easily blended how come islam is the only one that is not able to. Its just not in my area but its a global phenomenon. 

yeh baccho wala problem bada jabrdast hai 😆 

mere office main hi kai example hai but kitna bhi samjha lo kuch logo ko samjh nahi aata 😆

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

you just behaving like this librandu 

https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/1268828052907122689?s=20

No one denying that the USA does not do racism against black. The whole world knows these things.... already wrote 2-3 days before that the policemen should be punished as per law . But what these protestors and looters doing is totally unacceptable in the name of protest. 

this is not a first time its happened in USA ...as per stats racism rates were high in the time of librandu fav Obama but that time they have piles in their mouth and not organized this kind of protest but this time their target is Trump that's why this protest happening in a big way. 

but dnt wry be it USA or India, any good protest started in the interest of people is often hijacked by extreme leftists librandu to show their violent frustration of not getting electoral victory.That’s why left librandu is being rejected by everyone around the globe. 

You have not once responded to the misdirection you have tried to bring in to discredit the movement. All you have done is call me names. I have not once supported the looting or have I denied crime rates in black communities. 

Again, you seem to not be aware like our dear Sara. Black Lives Matter originated in 2013 during Barack Obama's second term as President. People were protesting back then also. Only Barack Obama is not an incompetent racist moron like Donald Trump who is instructing for military action and absolute assault on protesters. 

And honestly if you were aware of the left/right spectrum, you would realize that outside faux support for religion to keep idiots riled up and fighting, Modi's economic policies are for the most part as center as the preceding Gandhis and would be outright rejected by Trump and his phonies (that is of course if they bother listening to a Person of Color).

You can continue to claim moral high ground and pretend to be smarter than everyone else in the room. You are only fooling yourself.  😆

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

You have not once responded to the misdirection you have tried to bring in to discredit the movement. All you have done is call me names. I have not once supported the looting or have I denied crime rates in black communities. 

Again, you seem to not be aware like our dear Sara. Black Lives Matter originated in 2013 during Barack Obama's second term as President. People were protesting back then also. Only Barack Obama is not an incompetent racist moron like Donald Trump who is instructing for military action and absolute assault on protesters. 

And honestly if you were aware of the left/right spectrum, you would realize that outside faux support for religion to keep idiots riled up and fighting, Modi's economic policies are for the most part as center as the preceding Gandhis and would be outright rejected by Trump and his phonies (that is of course if they bother listening to a Person of Color).

You can continue to claim moral high ground and pretend to be smarter than everyone else in the room. You are only fooling yourself.  😆

yeh aapke liye chod diya ..

because on this thread you are the only who preach every one and again again claim to be right and pretend to be smarter 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Leftists cheered when pregnant women were used in Shaheen Bagh, media did shows on women carrying new borns 2-month old died due to cold and ppl called it 'Shaheed' But a potential Terrorist arrested and everyone jumped to save her. Are they afraid she might reveal something?

This is what i was trying to explain earlier.  Behind some of these protests whether in India or BLM America... there are certain parties with ulterior motives who are lighting fire in fuel for their advantage. They fcking dnt care about BLM or muslims in India... 

This is what i was trying to explain earlier.  Behind some of these protests whether in India or BLM America... there are certain parties with ulterior motives who are lighting fire in fuel for their advantage. They fcking dnt care about BLM or muslims in India... 

Yes Ghanta fark padta hai unhe ..these people are the just medium to get power for them..but some librandu lecture dengey jaise yahi param gyani hai chaman shiromani .... 

Originally posted by: Cookies..

What an bogus statement?! You do know that millions of Asians, specifically South Asians live abroad who face similar racism and discrimination right?! Even those of us that are born here. But the problem with our community is that our very OWN try to bring us down before anyone else can. Very evident on this forum itself. Koi unity nahin. It is Asians against Asians. 

What a bogus logic used by u. I know racism exists, but people like u r guilt tripping whole other races , when they werent the one to cause oppression  on blacks or others.

Why americans think  their problems should be focus of whole universe? And yes it won't have existed , if they weren't Americans and their centuries  of oppression.  White people did it. Not us

No american gives a shit about billions of other people outside america , but whole world should stop for America's internal issues.

And it is black movement in the end not whole other races.  We didn't  oppress them, so stop dragging other asians who doesn't  feel the need to support it.  It doesn't  happen other way. So expectation is just ......

Yes indeed unity is not here bcoz some people want others to follow their views.  I don't  care so do millions of others.  Your guilt tripping  us,  is not going to work here.  

You go and start your  movements.  Who is stopping you? But people living in asia are not responsible  for ur sufferings nor they are obliged  to start supporting you.   The entitlement  of some people is just funny. Whole world is not going to feel anything for you when they weren't  the ones to do it in the first place.  World doesn't  revolves around such movements. Get over it. 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 3 years ago