Frequent Posters

hereagainbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

Smartest thing she ever said

pls tell me this is sarcasm

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I expected more from someone who studied Political Science in an Ivy League school ( and then boosted about studying about it)

Most Political Science program goes into the history of US and the politics aka they discuss racism. There is no way she doesnt understand issues go on here. Either willful ignorance or just doesnt care.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Basically they should just not post because they will get badhed regardless 

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Some of you are hella ignorant.

The black lives matter movement happened for a reason. Educate yourself. I have seen so many dumb Bollywood celebrities using the hashtag all lives matter. 

For someone who spent a couple year in the u.s and studied poli sci I expect more. I'm starting to think she bought that degree. She isn't very articulate.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Sara can’t use the excuse that Blacks are not oppressed in India to not understand Black Lives Matter when she studied in New York City of all places which has a significant Black population . That kind of excuse works for celebrities like Urvashi Rautela , Disha Patani etc .Sara is a fake pseudo-intellectual just like her daddy .

Hevati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly my thoughts! 

She spent 4 years at a liberal university like Columbia in New York! Way to go for a “popular alum” 👍🏻. It was so refreshing when she spoke about her education years ago but she still keeps harping about it ! Her most recent interview was beyond boring actually laughable & silly - a bonafide celebrity talking about history science and art when all I wanted to know was what she had learnt from a disaster called love aak kal. And now this, one could post what she did any time any day, the issue now is just about black lives and nothing else period. Glad she took it down though if that is a consolation! 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How dense and ignorant do you have to be to not know what #AllLivesMatters means, especially for someone who was in an American university when the movement first started 😆

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

Some of you are hella ignorant.

The black lives matter movement happened for a reason. Educate yourself. I have seen so many dumb Bollywood celebrities using the hashtag all lives matter. 

For someone who spent a couple year in the u.s and studied poli sci I expect more. I'm starting to think she bought that degree. She isn't very articulate.

Reminded me of Tufts gold medalist of BW.

sg1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

How dense and ignorant do you have to be to not know what #AllLivesMatters means, especially for someone who was in an American university when the movement first started 😆

spot on!!

sure she went to columbia, but i'm thinking she lived in a bubble there. probably hanging out with other wealthy students from india (like that orry guy her and janhvi are friends with), spending their free time at expensive clubs and restaurants. it's a shame because so many people would love an ivy league experience like she got and would really use it as an opportunity to learn about other ways of life and thinking.