Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ponymo

Only posting these because she looks like an absolute angel

awwwww❤️

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

i guess in SRK's case its more "safe" to be on the side of the perpetrator than the victim  because you have less to lose..

i get it even if i could never be someone like that.. i understand for some people monetary benefit out weighs ethics and morality but the fans could at least not try to make him as some sort of a martyr.. they go on and on about how much of a gentleman he is, umm well he's not!! he'll do anything for a quick buck... even ditch a domestic violence victim...

Butt he is a gentleman, if you read some of the stories about how women were treated on set especially when they were asked to do racy item songs or certain intimate scenes--he never took advantage of that like other men used to. Plus, he's very caring of his heroines. I remember watching this BTS of Ishq Kamina, Aish was in this water/wet scene, it was a break and Farah was explaining something them and SRK gave her his jacket b/c i'm guessing she was cold. That gesture is not lost on me.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Lovely photos and I like SRK sneakers 

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Seeing their photos and interactions at that time I used to get the impression that Aishwarya Rai had a tiny crush on SRK. 

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anam...

Seeing their photos and interactions at that time I used to get the impression that Aishwarya Rai had a tiny crush on SRK. 

Oh she definitely did.

Anyway back to the pics..damn she is gorgeous. Makes all these so called new actresses look like peasants.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam...

I wouldn’t blame her for the tiny crush seeing as I’m harbouring a major one for him too 😆

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Because SRK was not GOD but a producer with limited resources at the time and he had the full right to look after his finances and try not to go bankrupt with the Salman-Aish drama closing down the shoots on several occasions....guess what?? it cost him to lose money...that was the best option he had in an unfortunate situation....we all look out for ourselves....why shouldn't SRK get the same privilege to look out for himself ..easy to judge unless we are in their shoes....life is not fair..

It's still a shitty thing to do, is it not? There is something called ethics and morality. Still, I can understand it was his own movie and he was its producer so he was looking at it through a financial lens. Understandable. Doesn't make it right and is still very shitty, but understandable.

But he had her removed from a string of other movies he wasn't even producing. Veer-Zaara comes immediately to mind; YRF was producing it so he didn't have to worry about the financials. The fact is that SRK used his influence to punish her, because punishing Salman was much, much more difficult and controversial to do. It was an easy out.

Look, I love SRK with all my heart. But I'm not a stan of anyone in Bollywood, no matter how much I may like them. Celebs are just as flawed as the rest of us, and I WILL call them out on their bullshit.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie

It's still a shitty thing to do, is it not? There is something called ethics and morality. Still, I can understand it was his own movie and he was its producer so he was looking at it through a financial lens. Understandable. Doesn't make it right and is still very shitty, but understandable.

But he had her removed from a string of other movies he wasn't even producing. Veer-Zaara comes immediately to mind; YRF was producing it so he didn't have to worry about the financials. The fact is that SRK used his influence to punish her, because punishing Salman was much, much more difficult and controversial to do. It was an easy out.

Look, I love SRK with all my heart. But I'm not a stan of anyone in Bollywood, no matter how much I may like them. Celebs are just as flawed as the rest of us, and I WILL call them out on their bullshit.

Was it hard to punish Salman ?? I mean in 2002 alone he was arrested every other week. What’s one more arrest 😂  

Srk did what he thought what was best. As for Veer Zaara well srk wasn’t the producer there. An also atleast srk tried to do something. There’s stories Salman went on other sets acting wild like kuch na Kaho and Nobody did anything. 

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Was it hard to punish Salman ?? I mean in 2002 alone he was arrested every other week. What’s one more arrest 😂  

Srk did what he thought what was best. As for Veer Zaara well srk wasn’t the producer there. An also atleast srk tried to do something. There’s stories Salman went on other sets acting wild like kuch na Kaho and Nobody did anything. 

Are we forgetting what happened to Vivek? Lol. I don't remember Salman ever being punished for anything in the film industry. Yea he had a lot of issues with the law but they never seemed to have an effect on his career overall. No one really ever spoke out against him either, let alone have him removed from films or even banned from his girlfriend's film sets. I think he had a lot of power and influence over things. It was just easier to take it out on Ash.

Anywho, this is veering into a tangent. We missed out on SRK-Ash ya'll. 😭

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ponymo

Only posting these because she looks like an absolute angel

Awwww pure aesthetic... Still they could create magic together...kash koi in dono ko sath cast karte once again... Kash