Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Want to see aish n Srk onscreen aspa. .

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie

I always thought it was complete bullshit what SRK did. He punished her for something her prick boyfriend did.

But yes, completely agree with us missing out on a potentially iconic pairing. They had loads of chemistry and were dynamic together.

Because SRK was not GOD but a producer with limited resources at the time and he had the full right to look after his finances and try not to go bankrupt with the Salman-Aish drama closing down the shoots on several occasions....guess what?? it cost him to lose money...that was the best option he had in an unfortunate situation....we all look out for ourselves....why shouldn't SRK get the same privilege to look out for himself ..easy to judge unless we are in their shoes....life is not fair..

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

My most gorgeous on screen pair.❤️

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aishwarya is looking very beautiful.

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Because SRK was not GOD but a producer with limited resources at the time and he had the full right to look after his finances and try not to go bankrupt with the Salman-Aish drama closing down the shoots on several occasions....guess what?? it cost him to lose money...that was the best option he had in an unfortunate situation....we all look out for ourselves....why shouldn't SRK get the same privilege to look out for himself ..easy to judge unless we are in their shoes....life is not fair..

The problem is he kicked her out of CC and replaced her overnight without even talking to her or telling her to her face why his doing it. Even if he is the producer, they had a friendly rapport where he could have just told her "hey, this is hurting me so you're out." I feel like he would have done that to Salman so I figured if Aish was his friend, he owed her that bit. It's not like it was her fault, her BF at the time was causing shoots to severe. 

Plus, he knew he was wrong and she even once said in an interview that he felt really guilty/awkward for a bit and had her removed from all the future films they were working on. Even he went on record and said the same and he apologized to her more than once about it. Mind you, she didn't say anything at the time, but kept it very neutral/polite even on Simi's show. She said, yes it was all gone but she was lucky she didn't have time to sit around and analyze b/c by that time Bride and Prejudice and all the things from the HW were happening. So in hindsight it all worked out.

But I was a huge SRK-Aish fan every since I saw Mohabbatein and wished they did Veer-Zaara, I would have died. That lil glimpse of them in Ae Dil made me melt ❤️

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: RunParoRun

The problem is he kicked her out of CC and replaced her overnight without even talking to her or telling her to her face why his doing it. Even if he is the producer, they had a friendly rapport where he could have just told her "hey, this is hurting me so you're out." I feel like he would have done that to Salman so I figured if Aish was his friend, he owed her that bit. It's not like it was her fault, her BF at the time was causing shoots to severe. 

Plus, he knew he was wrong and she even once said in an interview that he felt really guilty/awkward for a bit and had her removed from all the future films they were working on. Even he went on record and said the same and he apologized to her more than once about it. Mind you, she didn't say anything at the time, but kept it very neutral/polite even on Simi's show. She said, yes it was all gone but she was lucky she didn't have time to sit around and analyze b/c by that time Bride and Prejudice and all the things from the HW were happening. So in hindsight it all worked out.

But I was a huge SRK-Aish fan every since I saw Mohabbatein and wished they did Veer-Zaara, I would have died. That lil glimpse of them in Ae Dil made me melt ❤️

i guess in SRK's case its more "safe" to be on the side of the perpetrator than the victim  because you have less to lose..

i get it even if i could never be someone like that.. i understand for some people monetary benefit out weighs ethics and morality but the fans could at least not try to make him as some sort of a martyr.. they go on and on about how much of a gentleman he is, umm well he's not!! he'll do anything for a quick buck... even ditch a domestic violence victim...

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aish is looking beautiful , SRK is looking, well like Suhana's dad.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Only posting these because she looks like an absolute angel

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

are these from chalte chalte sets, or are they from devdas promotions?