Man, the jodi that we deserved and could have had <3 I honestly, think if SRK-Aish did the 4/5 films there were signed on for, this pair would have been iconic, like SRK-Kajol iconic. My fav babies
Man, the jodi that we deserved and could have had <3 I honestly, think if SRK-Aish did the 4/5 films there were signed on for, this pair would have been iconic, like SRK-Kajol iconic. My fav babies
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow they both look gorgeous
*Sigh* This makes me so sad and frustrated. Apart from HR, I absolutely loved SRK and Aish pair. I just wanted one goddamn movie that has a happy ending for them both. Am I asking for much? 😭

They looked good together.
They look so gorgeous together. Aishwarya 😍
I think this was at the Cannes film festival for Devdas premiere not CC. SRK didnt look this good for CC as he was going through that back pain and surgery
I don't think this is from Chalte Chalte. Doubt we saw anything of her's from CC.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
*Sigh* This makes me so sad and frustrated. Apart from HR, I absolutely loved SRK and Aish pair. I just wanted one goddamn movie that has a happy ending for them both. Am I asking for much? 😭
OMG twins! I feel the same way, I'm still hoping ADHM gets a sequel with saba-tahir ❤️
Originally posted by: G2GPGEHESMMBMG6K
I don't think this is from Chalte Chalte. Doubt we saw anything of her's from CC.
Ash got replaced from CC because Virgin Bhai's manhood katre mein tha.
I always thought it was complete bullshit what SRK did. He punished her for something her prick boyfriend did.
But yes, completely agree with us missing out on a potentially iconic pairing. They had loads of chemistry and were dynamic together.
Throwback video of Ranveer Alia before Alia’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW9GYTTjhMM/?igsh=bm5pMnMxYnBqNWRo
https://x.com/i/status/2081988202416812354
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/aamir-khan-60-to-get-married-third-time-will-tie-the-knot-with-girlfriend-gauri-spratt-report_234712...
https://x.com/i/status/2068668630607536155
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXoG9ztD--z/?igsh=MWJibWlneTFjbTduMA==
0