Taarey Two Shots: Ek Mulaqat Esi Bhi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Rey P.o.v 

I cannot believe what I am listening to, my parents are forcing me to take an unknown girl on a date. My parents had fixed my marriage with that girl in my childhood. Who does this with their own children in today's world, but who should explain this thing to my parents.

I want to kill that girl who is dreaming of becoming my wife and can you believe that she is very excited to meet me. My parents have given me strict orders to organize a romantic date for her, but I want to romance someone else, yesterday I have chosen my life partner in a temple.

Flashback

Sharon: Rey you are my best friend so u have to come with me 

Rey: But Sharon I do not't belive in all this.

Sharon : But I believe in all this know no if,no but after doing pooja in this temple I will get best life partner

Shaarey visited temple,Sharon doing pooja and Rey making weird faces start  taking back steps as pandit ji chanting mantras which is boring for him.

In this process he collided with someone and become red with sindoor and cartoon with flowers (her pooja thali)

She was about to fall but he hold her and forget to blink his eyes.She is wearing a simple red suit, red color Sindoor, flowers stuck on her hairs.Her dress and face also become red with sindoor and anger too but what can he do his heart start beating loudly this girl stole his heart at first look.

She: Shout on him oh hello Mr. leave me this is place to connect with God not for doing fun shameless creäture you are but he just smile at her she look at him shock and detached herself from him take new thali and start doing her puja he just watched her very lovingly after puja she left from temple.

He goes towards God sorry God I was wrong people say right u choose perfect life partner for us he also join sharon for puja and start praying pls God make that red suit girl my life partner.

FB ends

Don't know from where this new fiancé ops not new but old fiancé  of his come in his life but he will make sure she rejected him in date with this thinking smiled and said mom u just see wo khud mujhe reject kregi.

Tani p.o.v:

Why can't my parents understand I don't want to marry I want to complete my studies now only one option left for me I have to talk to that man and make him understand my p.o.v. I  act in front of my parents ,his parents. I m too excited too meet him  in reality I don't gave a damn to him hope he will understand me I don't want to stuck in namesake relationship. I hate this word love.

I know this is boring what what can I do taarey ko lekar mere dimag me new new imagination ati rehti h in this lockdown I read many taarey stories and my already  taarey obsessed heart become more obsessed with taarey .Do tell me mujhe y pura likhna chahiye ya nhi 

Edited by Taareymylove - 3 years ago

Neither wants to get married. Guessing they had met at the temple.

Do continue... I will read once you complete 😛

It was nice update ❤️ ❤️ please write more and more on taarey 😍 😍 

Awesome story you should write it , you don't want to get married 

Originally posted by Ashi_ayushi00

Awesome story you should write it , you don't want to get married 

I definitely want to get married, in this story taani don't want to get married bcoz of some reasons will update soon 

Please continue and pm me please

Edited by Nupurjaishwal - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nupurjaishwal

Please continue and pm me please

I had migrated this story for further updates pls follow this link 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/10484

And add story into ur library with add to library or star button after that you will get all update notification automatically. For reading more work of mine please follow me 

Edited by Taareymylove - 3 years ago