Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ILuvAnya

I find them too cute..😅❤️

Yeah.. They are so cute😍

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bharat brings Manvi near a garage. She looks confused as he was talking with a man who seems to be the manager of the place. After some moments Bharat gets back to her. 

MANVI- what is happening Bharat? Why we are here?

She asked looking at the bike's garage while Bharat smile at her.

BHARAT- just one minute...

He said and looks back to witness the man bringing a hornet bike near them. 

MAN- here it is sir...

The man hands the keys to Bharat.

BHARAT- thank you..

The man leaves from there while Manvi looks confused.

BHARAT- come Manvi.. let's go..

MANVI- Bharat wait...

Manvi stops him while he looks at her. 

MANVI- I'm not understanding anything.. why you have brought me here? Why we are not with the family? Where you are taking me?

Bharat smile at her questions. He held her by her shoulders

BHARAT- do you trust me Manvi?

Manvi gave him a smile and nods in yes.

BHARAT- then please believe. I wanted to do something for you. Please allow me...

Manvi could not say anything by hearing this. She looks at the bike and then at Bharat.

BHARAT- you love bikes right? To aaj, let me take you for a bike ride...

Manvi became surprised by his gesture. He sit on the seat and ask Manvi to sit on the back side. Manvi keeps her hands on his shoulder while sitting behind him. He wears the helmet and started the bike. Manvi didn't ask anything about where he is taking her. They reached a place near a lake side. Manvi looks at the surrounding and became happy. She touched the water in the lake and played with it for a moment. She turns back to find Bharat but he was not there. She looks confused and then checked her surrounding...

MANVI- Bharat....

She called for him but he was found no where. Suddenly she felt someone's presence at back and turns around to witness Bharat. 

MANVI- kaha chale gaye the aap?

She asked getting tensed. He smiles at her and showed her a bouquet of white Lily flowers which he was hiding at his back. Manvi looks amazed at it. 

BHARAT- Manvi... I want to say something to you. Rather I want to apologise to you..

Manvi looks confused at him. He bends on his knees which makes Manvi shocked. 

MANVI- Bharat... Aap..ye..??

BHARAT- let me speak first Manvi.. please..

Bharat requested her while she nods lightly allowing him to say. He continued having a light smile on his face..

BHARAT- I'm very introvert person Manvi. I don't have many friends. My everything is my family. I'm very different from my brothers and that I've told you when our marriage was fixed. 

Manvi recalls the talk she had with Bharat when they visited Delhi for Ram and Siya's engagement. He continued looking at her.

BHARAT- ladkiyo se bat karna, unhe khush karna.. ye sab mujhe nahi ata Manvi.. I'm very stupid in these things. Mujhe to kabhi nahi laga ki koi mujhse pyar kar sakta he. 

Manvi smile at him and looks down not meeting eyes with him. 

BHARAT- but then you came in my life. And I was like, ab to bas shadi karni he. Then everything in life is settled.. but that was not enough Manvi. Unknowingly I took you for granted. I didn't knew that my small loving gestures can make you feel special. 

Manvi looks at him getting small tears in her eyes. He smiles sadly and continued.

BHARAT- I'm sorry for that Manvi. I didn't do it intentionally. Unknowingly I've hurted you. I.... I'm so.... So stupid....

Manvi nods in no and bends herself infront of him. She holds his hand while he indicate her to let him speak.

BHARAT- but that doesn't meant that I do not love you Manvi.. I really love you.. alot.. maybe I've not said this before but... Today... I just want you to know that... I love you..

Manvi smile widely and hugs him tightly making the bouquet falls from his hand. He didn't bothered about it and hugs her back. 

MANVI- I love you too Bharat... Please don't feel apologetic for anything...

She said shedding some tears. Bharat caresses her back. They stood there for sometime.

BHARAT- Manvi...

Bharat interrupt breaking the silence. Manvi release him from hug and looks at him questioning.

BHARAT- hum uthe kya? Mere ghutne dard kar rahe he...

He accepted as they both were sitting on their knees for so long. Manvi looks at him and laughs wiping her tears. They both gets up and Bharat took the bouquet and gave it to Manvi. 

BHARAT- you love Lily's right?

Manvi accepted it from him smiling. 

MANVI- how do you know all these things? Bike.. lily..?? Lakeside?? All the things which I love??

Bharat smirks at her and moves towards her. He holds her from waist.

BHARAT- jinse hum pyar karte he unke bare me jan hi lete he. The source from which you came to know that I love aloo paratha. The same source told me...

Manvi smile thinking about the person Bharat is talking about, Siya.. Bharat smile at her and kissed her cheek making her blush. 

BHARAT- one more thing is there...

Bharat whispered into her ear for which she looks confused. Bharat leaves her and steps backward staring her while she kept on looking confused. He turns around and started singing...

BHARAT- Oh re piya 

main to tere layi

Sau raatan jagun

Manvi looks surprised at him. He turns to face her smiling. 

BHARAT- Jithe jaave tu

Othe jaave dil

Dass ki main karun

He moves towards her while she smile being happy.

BHARAT- Jo tu russ jaani ae

Dil yeh tutt janiye

Tere sang sang raah

Saari kat jaani ae

She smirk and turns around to walk while he followed her.

BHARAT- Jo tu russ jaani ae

Dil yeh tutt janiye

Tere sang sang raah

Saari kat jaani ae

She kept on walking having a smile while he followed her with his hands in his pockets. 

BHARAT- Main taan tere naal rehna

Maan enna mera kehna

Meri akhiyon se hona kadi door na

He stops her holding her wrist. She turns around to look at him.

BHARAT-  Tere bin, tere bin

Tere bin nai lagda dil mera dholna

She smiles and he pulls her towards him. She wraps her one hand around his neck while other was holding the bouquet.

BHARAT- Sab chadd jayein tu na mainu chhodna

Tere bin nai lagda dil mera dholna...

Bharat took the bouquet and keeps it on his bike. He takes her near Lake and they both stand looking at each other. 

Nai lagda, nai lgda, nai lagda

Ho nai lagda, nai lgda, nai lagda

Manvi moves towards him staring him with a smile..

MANVI- Tere sang sang reh ke

Main rang jaaun tere rang

Teri neend se khwaab main apna jod loon

Bharat smile at her. She moves towards his back and hugs him from back keeping her head on his back...

MANVI- Tu sath na ho to chaar kadam na chal paaun

Teri raah pe raah main apni mod loon

Bharat holds her hand and turns to face her. He cups her face looking at her eyes.

BHARAT- Ho jag bhull jaaye mujhe

Tum nahi bhoolna

Tere sang jeena mera

Tere sang dhalna

Sacchi chahaton ka hota koyi mol na..

He kissed her forehead while she smiles closing her eyes.

BHARAT- Tere bin, tere bin

She cups his face in both her hands and smile at him.

MANVI- Tere bin nai lagda dil mera dholna

Ke tere bin nai lagda dil mera dholna..

Bharat looks at her while she also looks at him smiling. 

MANVI- Sab chadd jayein tu na mainu chhodna

Ke tere bin nai lagda dil mera dholna..

They both hug each other tightly. After some time they goes towards the bike. Bharat gives his hand so that Manvi could sit at the back. She holds him tightly while they leave from there..

Jaaniya, haaniya

Tu vi seekh kade dukh sukh bolna...

Manvi stare at him smiling while he was busy riding the bike. She keeps her head on his back and he became happy seeing Manvi happy...

Sab chadd jayein tu na mainu chhodna

Tere bin nai lagda dil mera dholna...

Reference:

Song: "Tere Bin"- Simmba (2018 movie)

yayadiv thumbnail

Finally everything sorted out between bharath and manvi

Waiting to see shatru and laksh reaction seeing our changed bharath

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yayadiv

Finally everything sorted out between bharath and manvi

Waiting to see shatru and laksh reaction seeing our changed bharath

❤️❤️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Everyone went in a restaurant to have their lunch. They were checking the menu card when Bharat and Manvi came there. 

SHRUTI- ooohooo...

Shruti teased both of them when all noticed the bouquet in manvi's hand. Manvi sits beside Siya while Bharat sits beside Ram both facing each other. 

SHATRUGHAN- kya bat he? Romance horaha he chupke chupke...

They teased both of them while Bharat looks shy while Manvi hides herself behind Siya. Siya touched her face lightly.

SIYA- happy na?

Manvi smile nods in yes. Siya caresses her face while Ram and Bharat noticed both of them. Ram patted on Bharat's back while he gave a smile at him. Urmila looks at them and turns to her other side to witness Lakshman who was busy discussing something on his phone with shatrughan. Urmila hits him for which both the boys looks at her.

LAKSHMAN- what?

URMILA- learn something from your brothers... Shatrughan and Bharat bhaiya have given so beautiful surprises to their partners. And look at you...

She said pouting while Shatrughan giggle at them.

LAKSHMAN- both of them had reasons.. what reason I have? You are very much happy and don't have your birthday either..

Said lakshman in an obvious while urmila nods in disbelief. 

URMILA- do you require any reason to make me surprised? Come on laksh.. peheli bar hum kahi bahar ghumne aye he... Isn't it enough reason for you? 

Asked urmila while Lakshman looks confused. Shatrughan looks at both of them and then at Shruti who was listening to them. He winks at her and decided to tease Lakshman and Urmila.

SHATRUGHAN- yes bhabs.. you are right. Lakshman bhaiya... You are experienced too in this category. You had given so many surprises to your girlfriends..

As soon as Shatrughan said this, lakshman chocks and Urmila looks shocked. Shruti pressed her smile. 

URMILA- you had a girlfriend??

Asked urmila making lakshman looks at her. Lakshman gave a look at Shatrughan..

SHATRUGHAN- no no bhabs.. girlfriend nahi... Girlfriendssss....

Said Shatrughan giving stress to the letter "S". 

LAKSHMAN- shut up... kuch bhi...

He turns towards urmila who was looking angry.

LAKSHMAN- don't believe him.. kuch bhi keh raha he ye.. ask Ram bhaiya.. bhaiya meri kabhi koi girlfriend thi kya?

Urmila looks at Ram who gave a don't know expression and giggle looking at Bharat. Urmila became more sad. 

SHATRUGHAN- why are you lying bhai... Tell the truth...

LAKSHMAN- ok... I admit... Ek hi thi... But that was not love... Trust me mila...

He said looking at urmila while she folded her arms pouting. 

SHATRUGHAN- who knows?

Shatrughan commented. While Shruti burst into laughter. Lakshman hits him on his back..

LAKSHMAN- marwayega kya??

Everyone laughs at them. Lakshman looks at urmila who looks angry at him nodding her head...

At night, lakshman was in his room folding his clothes when Urmila came there. He looks at her smiling while she looks at him in a pout. 

URMILA- tell me the truth.. how many girlfriends you had?

Lakshman sighed and keeps the shirt on bed which he was folding.

LAKSHMAN- Tum kiski bat maan rahi ho mila? Shatrughan was just teasing you. 

Urmila still looks at him in a pout while he smile at her. He holds her hands.

LAKSHMAN- trust me.. it's true that I had a girlfriend at my college time, but it was not serious. I didn't loved her. You are my first and last love of my life... 

He said smiling while she nods her head still not looking happy. 

URMILA- I'm still angry.

She said still pouting with her arms crossed. He smirks at her and pulls her towards him holding her near her waist. 

LAKSHMAN- so kaise manengi aap?

He smirks and moves his face near her when she stops him.

URMILA- spend time with me.. alone... Take me somewhere..

She said demanding while he narrowed his eyes looking confused. He leaves her while she looks shocked. 

LAKSHMAN- what had happened to you Urmila? I'm hearing this since morning. Why you want to spend time alone?

Urmila looks at him in confusion by his sudden anger. 

URMILA- laksh what's wrong in this? Can't I demand this from you?

LAKSHMAN- but why this demand? We have came here with family. So why you want to spend time alone?

Asked lakshman getting irritated. Urmila also looks angry now by his words. 

URMILA- Shatrughan had taken Shruti out, so was he wrong? Bharat bhaiya too took Manvi dii out today, so was he also wrong? 

Asked urmila looking straight in to his eyes. Lakshman sighed and nodded in disbelief.

LAKSHMAN- Shruti ka birthday tha Urmila... Manvi bhabhi was upset with Bharat bhaiyaa.... Is this thing not going in your mind??

He said shouting to which Urmila looks sad. She was getting little tears in her eyes.

URMILA- why are you getting angry laksh.?

LAKSHMAN- because I'm fed up of your stupidity... In reality, it's Ram bhaiya and Siya bhabhi's honeymoon.. what we all are doing here? Are they spending alone time? 

Asked lakshman shouting at her while Urmila looks down tears coming in her eyes. 

LAKSHMAN- it was shruti's birthday and hence Shatrughan decided to do something for her. Bharat bhaiya didn't do anything for Manvi bhabhi before.. he did it today... And you... You are getting everything possible from me still you are upset?

This made Urmila hurt. She looks at him while he looks other ways not able to see tears in her eyes.

URMILA- don't I have a right to spend some time with you? Without any reason?

LAKSHMAN- I've told you before Urmila... I cannot be all yours. 

He said ignoring her question. She moves towards him wiping her tears.

URMILA- and I'm not asking for that... Me janti hu apke dil me apke Ram bhaiya ke liye bohot pyar he. But I'm asking for the love which is for me... Me apne time ki bat kar rahi hu lakshman... Wo to aap mujhe de sakte he na..

She asked him expecting an answer this time. He looks at her in anger.

LAKSHMAN- why it seems like you want me all for yourself? Are you trying to make me away from my family? 

Urmila looks in shock by his statement. She takes two steps backwards because of the shock which lakshman gave her right now..

URMILA- you think like this for me? 

Lakshman looks other ways again not answering her. She again gets fresh tears in her eyes. 

URMILA- you are hurting me laksh...

She said almost in a whisper. He still didn't look at her for which she waited. She wipes her tears and turns around to leave but find Siya standing near door. Lakshman also looks at the door and gets surprise witnessing Siya looking at both of them in confusion. Urmila looks down and leaves from there without saying anything while Siya watch her going. She turns to face lakshman who was now looking down standing like a person who is guilty. Siya moves towards him.

SIYA- ye kya horaha tha Lakshman? Bahar tak tum dono ki awaz sunayi arahi thi...

She said almost scolding him for which he kept on looking down. 

SIYA- answer me lakshman...

She said strictly while he looks at her.

LAKSHMAN- sorry bhabhi... Actually what happened is...

SIYA- I don't want to know laksh...

Siya interrupt him in between while he looks at her to continue.

SIYA- what ever have been happened. It's between both of you. What I want to know is, why you both were arguing like this? What if anyone hear that? Does it seem good?

Lakshman bows down feeling sorry. Siya sighed and holds him with shoulder.

SIYA- lakshman... Every couple have arguments.. there is a clash between their thinking. There are misunderstandings... And it is absolutely normal and necessary. But remember one thing... All this should be between the couple. It should not pass through their bedroom. 

Siya tried to make him understand politely while he nods in agreement. 

LAKSHMAN- I'm sorry bhabhi. I overreacted. Urmila ki isme koi galati nahi he..

Siya smile at him. She caresses his back.

SIYA- my this devar is short tempered.. I know. He has to control his anger. Hai na?

She asked him while he smile in embarrassment. 

SIYA- agar mene tumhe jyada dat diya ho, to I'm sorry lakshman...

As Siya said this lakshman looks at her startled. He holds Siya's hand. 

LAKSHMAN- no bhabhi. Please don't say like this. You have full rights. And I'm happy... The way you love all of us, the same way you can scold us too...

Siya gave him a smile and caresses his face. 

LAKSHMAN- you don't worry. I'll apologize to Urmila..

SIYA- I believe you..

She nods in yes and leaves from there. Lakshman thinks about Urmila and gets sad for his behaviour. 

yayadiv thumbnail

Finally... One couple are getting fine

Other ones started... 

This laksh.. Too much yaar...

Poor urmi

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yayadiv

Finally... One couple are getting fine