Udann

Meera Deosthale……..FB Chat… My respects for this simpleton grew Tons

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

May 26, 2020

Meera Deosthale ……..FB Chat… My respects for this simpleton grew Ton!

I feel sad that the AT of Chakor is locked so here is my separate Post.

After a loooong time doing a post for my one and only favorite actress, the most simple, humble human being whom I love in this ITV industry.  

She is simple, yet beautiful and more so honest!

I must first admit and credit the interviewer Ms.Renuka who was so sweet, clear and most important unlike the other insta live chats gave importance to the questions asked by the Fans (I always love Meera’s any chat but missed this due to my work and thanks to Ammu and Uma 👍🏼who shared the link ) and it was the best I heard… yes long …an hour and quarter but was excellent. I never wanted to ff or miss though it was midnight after watching Udaan.

I am cherishing Chakor on Udaan in Rishtey and yesterday was indeed a double treat!

Loved the way she said the similarities between self and the characters and WoW she was perfectly true. 

I saw the Esha, the innocence (though I have not seen the show)

She grew bold, compassionate, yet bubbly, innocent, and the simple girl next door with her dreamy eyes and those cute wishes of a good partner while doing her barthan.. ha ha ha😆  (oh god she kills with that smile and gestures of a grown kid) but her clarity in her speech and thoughts were proving me Here I see an innocent but still a matured HUMAN being! Poor girl doing all the domestic chores but the best is she doesnot crib and so much fun when she said she wants to take a holiday atleast for two days after the lockdown is lifted.. cutaa she is

I Saw the Chakor in her when she did not hesitate to voice out in support of the distress situation be it within the industry or as simple as be it with her own maid who was domestically abused. 

She was honest when she said she felt pained for those suffering in the industry without pay and beautifully summed it as , it pains to beg for your own hard-earned money! YOU ARE RIGHT for you have slogged, struggled, put in long hours of work and worked under difficult harsh climatic conditions… just to entertain us, to make the channel get their TRPs and money and in return you want your signed, contracted money nothing more.  

She was practical understanding the hardship of everyone and the way she pleaded to be pay those technicians and small actors in installment not to push them to the utmost of taking their lives. Feeling defeated. 

She was clear in saying she has no clarity about how and when the show shoot will start but like any normal person she was worried about safety. 

I saw Vidya for she spoke the truth

She was honest and her answers were straightforward when asked about the experiences with Namish saying its still coming through and more so she was cute when she appreciated his professionalism and the little fun of getting the lassis and how the crew was worried about their disappearance. She was truthful is saying some of the tracks were not working as anticipated ( I am not seeing the show so going by her words).

Again her truth in talking about how she was as an actress during the start of Udaan.  She is a good self critic I feel as she said she was pathetic initially …I would refute her as it was her growing graph and then after her phenomenal growth into a best and versatile actress she spoke about her leaving Udaan in perfect words. Suraj and Chakor were the pillars and how it was heartbreaking to kill Suraj and also about the two leaps which she could relate and see herself as a mother of a kid and an eight year old but the last being unfair to her to act as a mother for an 18 year old and with her partner and the old set of co actors gone its difficult too. Could relate so much with the pain when she said she couldnot see the building falling down as the story was drifting away…. But still cherish Udaan so much.. the character in which she lived with her heart and soul and which has instilled so much into her personal life too. 

Always the tricky question is asked about the favourite costars and she did not mince words for she said about VJ as that was the first show where she was paired and fortunately her co star was a senior and perfect professional and humble, grounded and with his own mark of creativity and ready to teach and guide her and this simpleton realised that it was  good to be his mentee! So  the offscreen bonding and learning was evident onscreen too which was loved and adored by all and just cannot be compared with any (atleast to me.. )  Nonetheless she had spark talking about her on screen (Rajiv and Sai and Sai Ballal) Mai Baap and about KN and how she was pampered as being young and showered love as bacchii.  Still  she is…isn’t she! ❤️

Loved how she spoke about her mom, the pride and the respect she has for her who is her best critic, friend and guide too and I salute that strong Lady (PandyaMinaxi Mam) who has gone through so much in her life and had instilled those excellent values and morals in her children.

Her Personal…. Her life is a book but she has some pages folded… lets respect

When asked about partner I applauded her for she keeps it private and wants to share when she is clear about it. The shyness on her cheeks and the clarity as to,  please its my life and I will walk in arms with my man when I am sure and clear about it…. Made me pray hard for her to get the best partner who will understand her as a person and stand by her always for she deserves the best!. Please lets not poke into her life.  Being an actress, celebrity they are like an open book  but they are special editions. Lets respect that space.

When I thought it was done then came the most insensitive question….about her father! Should that be even asked as we know she has been open about everything about her, about her family but had never spoken about her father much. Loved and appreciated Renuka when she said I asked but you have a choice not to answer… But LO she answered with so much maturity and did share those pages which she had kept folded as her life is being treated as a book which everyone wants to read through. It would have given her pain but she thought to open it and say yes there is something which was beyond her knowledge as a kid but she spoke beautifully saying she is happy with her mummy and her brother who is her world now! I liked the way she said cutely chiding the fan who asked this that they have to stay in their limits too but with a smile and at the same time yeah she said ok let me open that folded page for you all as there will be no more inquisitiveness on that page. Love her !

On the whole it was lovely and beautiful chat / interview which only made me pray hard for her to fly more high, chase her dreams do whatever she wants that will bring her happiness and at the base of my heart I pray almighty to get her an excellent Prince Charming with a golden heart as she said that more than the physical appearance (though she wants the VAS of tall, handsome, giving her a hand in the domestic chores too sort of guy) the inner soul matters her the most!

How can I not fall for this innocent, bubbly, simple yet beautiful at the same time matured individual…. (too many oxymorons but that’s Meera)

In all I can say that with this interview my respects for this simpleton only grew many Tons.!

Love you Meera and always stay how you are…. 

With  Innocence at Heart and Maturity in Thoughts.👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sumiiii 🤗🤗

Throughout the post I see my Sumii, my most favourite writer. I see the honesty in your writing, the cuteness which charmed out and how you penned straight from the heart ❤️

I didn't watch the iv, but now i did through every word of yours. I see Meera's persona through your words. God bless your gifted skill ❤️

I do admire Meera for being who she is, naive and mature at the same time, that's a rarity 😳

Though I dont post often, trust me when I say I get back to your posts in all moods 🤗

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Sumiiii 🤗🤗

Throughout the post I see my Sumii, my most favourite writer. I see the honesty in your writing, the cuteness which charmed out and how you penned straight from the heart ❤️

I didn't watch the iv, but now i did through every word of yours. I see Meera's persona through your words. God bless your gifted skill ❤️

I do admire Meera for being who she is, naive and mature at the same time, that's a rarity 😳

Though I dont post often, trust me when I say I get back to your posts in all moods 🤗

Divyaaaa... Can I ask for anything more!!! you made me soo emotional.🤗

And great to see you here and also thanking god that you are safe.

Those words from my MR has made up all the lost days of not interacting with you..

loads of love, stay safe!!!

keep up with your surprise showups here please.❤️