Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

You are most welcome. I had a great time🤗

Me too.. me tooo🤗

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohh my God! You have actually broken down to the scenes.

I loved it so much 😊

Prerna-Shivani

Let me begin with Prerna. Her conversation with Shivani was amazing. Shivani telling her that she may fear losing Kukki but she can never feel like a wife (RB) because she never acted like one. As a reader I agree with Shivani because it is the truth. She was always concerned with Anurag.

Thank you very much. I have to agree, show mein she was always concerned for Anurag. I can not forget her "SORRY" she said to RB right before Dhunuchi Dance. 🙄 

I agree.. she was unbearable in the show 

Shivani though was trying to take Anurag's side in her conversation did raise a valid question. Did Bajaj ever get uncomfortable when Prerna was busy playing house with Anurag in his presence. She put Prerna on a thinking mode.

Wo humesha sochti kuch hai aur ho kuch aur jata hai..:)

Aisa hi chalta rahe 

Prerna-Mr. Bajaj

All those dialogues from the show brought back memories of Bajaj1 ❤️ Intellegent inclusion to connect the show events with the story. Did you remember all these dialogues. You have kind of pushed me to watch the show again

I remembered scenes in bits and pieces, so I had watch all the scenes dhund dhund ke. I hope watching the show again wasn't a painful experience as it was for me.😆

I watched only the good scenes.

So Prerna finally realises that it used to affect him too. Him inspite of not being a very expressive person,  did convey his feeling and discomfort, but she never cared. Instead she kept on going with her Anurag rant, telling him how her life only revolved around Anurag. Beautiful aspect touched upon. Loved it.

Exactly, she never cared for his feeling even when he was vocal. He wasn't forcing her to stop from doing from what she wanted, but usry na bataye yeh bola.. wo bhi nahi mana Prerna ne😒

I know. I got it all through the update.

Prerna-Kukki

Kukki's breakdown in the office scene was beautiful and emotional, I shalk talk about it in next post. Prerna.witnessing Kukki and then Masi virtual slap of reality was such a treat to read. She should know what her action has done to a child, she so mercylessly left.

Thank you so much. This puts Bajaj on track, and realise that his daughter needs him more than she ever did. He can't be all for her if he can't take care for himself. And many more things like littlr unopening of his mother and father too..

Ohhh I love that. I always wanted to know uska backstory. This already soubds so interesting 

This is just about Prerna. Wooww.. I wrote so much. But.it was.amazing. 🤗

I am so glad you spent so much time to share. It's always amazing to hear from you and all the wonderful people here 

My pleasure. Jo man main aya share kar diya

Discolights thumbnail

RBKukki-Menaka (the dream)

Such a small glimpse into his past with Menaka 21 weeks pregnant with Kukki, but so beautiful. I think I know what you did here. You actually showed the connect between RB-Kukki then and now.yeah that was the purpose.. thank God it cae across and not just like his married life.. it was crystal clear to me 😁I noticed how both in dream as well as reality he had returned from Pune 😎 and how Kukki needes him to calm down even in the past when she was in her mother's womb and now waiting for him to wake up. If I didn't read a little too much into it, It was just amazingly done. Ohh yesssd exactly this. It feels like you read my mind. It was to show the deep connection father-daughter shared even before she was born. Thank you for your words.

It was very beautifully written. I like Menaka too in that moment. I have always liked her 😆

Kukki's restlessness for not  being able to talk to him as he was away and then becausd of his illness.yeah she always like to be with him. And ab jab ghar par hai to kaise na baat kare so thoda restless she was.. she was. Baar baar checking on him waitimh to wake up I could imagine a cute little Kukki following Masi or bending down over to look if her father waz awake.hahaa. Kukki  was cute indeed even in the show. I loved their bond only thing that kept me sailing through all that happened 😒 I agree. But usko bhi almost use kiya to show other pair. They are so adorable together. You must write a series on just these two. You told me you love these two characters and it's so evident.i would love to but isi mein sab mil jayega. Like I said it's not PreKukRish but RishKukPre.. so Kukki does hold and will always hold the most special place in his life. It comes special in your writing.

My rant ain't stopping here. Aaj to scene wise review dena hai as I am so much in love with this update.🤗 

No need to step because I love it 😊 

🤗

See you on the next post 

Yes please 😃

Discolights thumbnail

RB-Mr. Mehra

Every employer should get an employee like Mr. Mehra.. awaz se samajh jate hain that his boss is in distress. He knows him very well..it looks like I read his backstory in previous updates how he ended up with Rishabh though he had close realtions with Adhiraj family. He worked for them and Aditya pulled him out to work with RB.  I think I remember it.right. Most loyal and kind of a father figure.for RB. Little conversation but meanigful.

All of it is all true. He didn't leave Rishabh even in his bad times. When Aditya stoof against RB tab bhi he was with him. Jabki there was hardly anything RB had to offer when he began again from scratch after Aditya took away WebFlix from him. Yeah WebFlix revelation was amazing. I had loved all those businessy vibes wala chapters

RB-Adi- coming up next 😃

Discolights thumbnail

Mr. Negotiator vs Mr. Planner (the game)

Loved their bonding. Aditya taking care of his friend be it giving his meds or helping him sit, all these little details (not neccessary) when added makes it such great reading experience. 

Thank you. I can't write something I can picture in my mind. Jo dikhta hai wahich apun likh deta hai 😆

Fir wahi picture humko dikhnr lagti hai while reading.

Aditya doesn't want to go but the way Rishabh almost forced him, leaving no way to escape. Poor guy had to decide to either by himself or let his sick friend go. Rishabh never makes it easy on anyone 😎 i agreeNot an easy choice but the little game that began between them gave an insight into their friendship. Yeah a deep bond they share likr brothers they were before things changed for worse. Colored TextI could imagine a fun RB and Aditya when they were younger. So still have that left in them. 

Glad to know. Adi-Menaka-Ara's presence in his life did make him a happy guy till things shattered again.  I want to know more about young Bajaj.

RB knows his weakness and Aditya knows RBs. Good that the game ended at a tie score of 1-1. 

Yeah doni ke pass plus points hai.. but RB is little more stubborn and Aditya doesn't mind giving up..vo to hai. RB sabse aage.

Loved that fake call to Nidhi and Aditya's frustration for falling for his act. 

Hahaa.. he know Adi's weakness that he loves him.  And RB knew how to use it in his favour.

Light moment was fun. 

Glad you enjoyed iti did. A lot 🤗

Discolights thumbnail

Prerna-Komolika

I have to congratulate you for using Komolika in a totally unexplored way. Thank you! Intead of showing Prerna hating her as lover/wife of Anurag she is introspecting it in relation with her Baba's death. I haven't seen Prerna's equation with Anurag-Komolika because wo wala part show mein dekha nahi. So I' couldn't have done any good with it because as you must have realised I write based on events be it from the show as FBs or events I created in past. So I need to connect. But I did know Komolika wad a cause of het father's death and then punishmrny wala part  aya. How she was okay with Komolika but not with RB. Ye to show mein bhi nahi explore kiya. Wo khud kabhi kuch explore nahi kiye.. kitna kuch tha but nooo 😕When Komolika returned as Sonalika and Prerna knew she is Komolika tab bhi she only thought about Anurag, never did she care about her being her father's killer. Bang on! You read my mind girl🤗 Thank you for addressing that. You could have easily compared Komolika and Menaka as they both are ex-wives but you took it to Komolika and Bajaj. Haye mere iraade itne ache se samajh liye 🤗One she punished for everything, even when she was wrong and the one who actually wrong was never questioned by her.yess yesssss Like mentioned in the update itself, Prerna only fought against those who respected her becahse she was given that space to express but never did she do anythimg those who purposely.hurt her be it Komolika or Mohini..  I am crying how wonderfully you understood everything 🤗

I loved the entire thought behind the Komolika and Prerna ke baba ka angle. It was very intellegent take.

Discolights thumbnail

RB-Rastogi

Ohh my God I felt every little thing. His pain that he has been hiding from everyone but gives up on a surprise check by Rastogi, when he took him by surprise, like he.said batake check karte to Rishabh pata nahi chalne deta. I am kind of worried now, I hope he will be fine and there is nothing serious going om with him.

He is kind of seriously ill, neglecting all the signs his body is giving him for meeting and Kukki now. So next to next update will get there.

Whatttt??? Serious??? Ohh noo. Nahiiii . Thanks for the headsup I will prepare myself. Your little decription of him shivering at Rastogi's mere touch  made me feel it. Srs ho gaya to what are you going to do 😒

Ohhh Mann!!! When he says 'Maa..' you had me. So he has always been hiding his pain from his mothet to avoid her from suffering.   am so intrigued to know his Mom's past and what's happened with her. It is clear that his dad was responsible so much that he didn't even like hearing about him from Rastogi. Looks very interesting.  He did from his Mom so she doesn't have to. Hint- it connects to  his conversation with Anurag post reyurn from jail. Where he talks about his abusive dad. Let's see if it connects with you all. I

Ohhhh i like it already. Waiting for it.

Kukki's smile brightens his world and the litttle girl is always there for him. She is and will always be.

Colored Text

Rastogi's eyes went soft "that I know, a promise almost took your life.. twice.. how can I forget" 

The line above is making me crazy to know more but I know.story has it's pace to follow and it will only be disclosed when story demands it the most. Till then wait 😒 ayega ayega . Uska bhi time ayega..i am waiting 

Why you drop little hints and leave people like me craving to know more 😒

Hahaaa. So that I can connect it at later stage 😃 vaaah vaaah.. kya jawab. 

sumihalil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

U know am a keralite,malayali.bt I uv to watch hindi series.so fictions based on my fav characters r worth reading.luv ur fiction. Whenever am getting online the first thing I check is whether or fiction updated or not😉

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sunshine.........my friend............the day has dawned that you promised to update your story. Hey..where are you?  smiley2smiley2smiley2smiley2

We are waiting to read your wonderful portrayal of different characters in KZK. 😃😃😃😃🤗 

Jyoti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Jyothi 🤗 How are you?

Awesome update meena…

Thank you like alwayssss.. it's always a pleasure to hear from you.

Loved it…

Yeyyyy!!

Last thing I will tell first … u stopped at my most awaited part I stopped at this part so that  next one is all about their conversation without any break. Ye already itnaaa loooong ho gaya tha..…  I imagined rishab will ask about her baby  and happy I guessed a little correctly.  Rishab telling …its too young to stay away from a mother?? Loved it..  you imagined and I wrote 🤗 so happy that you liked it.. :)Rishab want to comfort her but could not as he knows prerana hated his touch … sad but true in past..she did right jab Basu Badi mein the. She always felt uncomfortable around him.. kaise bhoolega wo.

Shivani part she want to wrong her mother’s analysis and wanted prerana to go back to her memory lane or anurag lane, how she reacted when anurag was in pain  and how much they loved. Even provoked her by taking komolika’s name but all went in vain poora ulta pad gaya .. 

Ulta to padna hi tha na ;) Wo.seedha karti hai but Prerna ka mind/brain usey waha le.jata hai jo bas uske aur Bajaj ke.beech hua..shivani ko to kuch bhi pata nahi hai.

though she recollected anurag but rishab’s pain more and realised her indifference towards him… FB’s realisation was penned down nicely..

Thank you so much. I am only happy that it worked. I was pretty unsure.. 

Rishab’s flashback was too good and sweet menaka jealous of her baby…  

Hahaam jealous Mom. It was to give a glimpse as  to how deep his and Kukki'd bond has been. 

Dr.’s one small tab gave him so much pain but still he says all is well.. and since childhood… dad who’s this?? His dad from the show jiske baare mein he told Anurag jail se ane ke baad. Jo usko itna mara ki skin tak numb hi gai aisa bola tha na uske.. "Mission Rishabh Did it Again" waha se aye ye dad uske.  He hates him soo much… in that pain also he blurted his hatred towards him.. he hated him the most, less for the reason that he used to physically abuse him but more because of other reasons. Ye bhi pata chalega post confession wala update.

RB and adi got their work done, out smarted Reddi's with fake old docs..  boys team at work 😎Prerana the spy was impressed and saw the true business man Mr.Bajaj. And his news paper headline was true..twisted news.yess he was right ki next two days mein uske against hi sab print hoga naki politicians ke jo jaan boojh ke land permission nahi de rahe the.

Kukkie and her acts got tears in my eyes, literally I have to stop for a moment and then started reading again. Ohhh my God. I could never imagine that. But I am going to take the liberty to take it as a compliment 🤗Kukkie’s worry for her father manifolds listening to her grandma story and was insecure what if history repeats itself. She could see how her own dad's life was becoming like his mother and he'd leave her too. And her bag act was so innocent and heart wrenching. Kid takes responsibility of her father’s health and she wants only her dad.  Papa's Princess she is. Jisko jaha jana hai jaye all she needs is her dad. They complete each other's world.

Masi’s words hurt prerana but that was the truth..

It was plain truth said in the simplest of manner with no bad feelings/ hatred by Masi. 

Very long interesting update... And I can see all the characters moving infront of me...

I know it was.2 chaps in 1 hahaa. Glad that you can visualise characters while reading. I am still new at this but will keep trying.. 

Eagerly waiting for next part .

Continue soon...

Working on it bosss. 🤗

❤️ comments

I forgot to comment on their hide and seek one... this was a perfect time & place 👍🏼 and rishab showing kukkie pic, and even kukkie has to know that her prerana mom was indeed there that day... (she searched her that day so badly but no luck)

your story is like a puzzle just perfect and evaluates story and its characters.. 

awaiting for the update... pata hai kabhie kabhie mushkil hai to type continuously... par kya kare dil hai ki manta nahi...