Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Wonderful update 

Aww poor kuki😭 loved her interaction with her dad❀️

Finally prerna realisation how she ignored RB feelings because of her lover
Desperately Waiting for prerna to tell RB about her baby and anurag.

Wonder what will be bajaj reaction? 
please update soon 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

Before I say anything about the update can I just appreciate your attention to the details in your writing, that makes everything come alive in front of my eyes. I do not have to make a lot of effort to imagine what's going on while I am reading. I simply love this aspect of this story.

Thank you sooo much for your kind words DL. Means a lot to me. πŸ€—

I am glad the update is soooo long, making it for the long wait and it was so worth. I am still to complete 5 chapter but by now I have understand all these characters so very well as I am simultaneously reading latest updates. You are amazing, and bekaar mein you were taking tension that it has not come out well n all.. it's beautiful.

I am always unsure about updates till 

I have come across a lot of aspects in this update and I would talk about each after I read it again πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Sunn_shine thumbnail

I am sooo sorry. First time I got into a long conversation so just for carried away πŸ˜›πŸ€—

Aww.. i loved the conversation πŸ€—

We can do it again sometime..

Sunn_shine thumbnail

See you soon girl. Thank you for the sweet chat. Appreciate it πŸ€—

You are most welcome. I had a great timeπŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Ohh my God! You have actually broken down to the scenes.

Prerna-Shivani

Let me begin with Prerna. Her conversation with Shivani was amazing. Shivani telling her that she may fear losing Kukki but she can never feel like a wife (RB) because she never acted like one. As a reader I agree with Shivani because it is the truth. She was always concerned with Anurag.

Thank you very much. I have to agree, show mein she was always concerned for Anurag. I can not forget her "SORRY" she said to RB right before Dhunuchi Dance. πŸ™„ 

Shivani though was trying to take Anurag's side in her conversation did raise a valid question. Did Bajaj ever get uncomfortable when Prerna was busy playing house with Anurag in his presence. She put Prerna on a thinking mode.

Wo humesha sochti kuch hai aur ho kuch aur jata hai..:)

Prerna-Mr. Bajaj

All those dialogues from the show brought back memories of Bajaj1 β€οΈ Intellegent inclusion to connect the show events with the story. Did you remember all these dialogues. You have kind of pushed me to watch the show again

I remembered scenes in bits and pieces, so I had watch all the scenes dhund dhund ke. I hope watching the show again wasn't a painful experience as it was for me.πŸ˜†

So Prerna finally realises that it used to affect him too. Him inspite of not being a very expressive person,  did convey his feeling and discomfort, but she never cared. Instead she kept on going with her Anurag rant, telling him how her life only revolved around Anurag. Beautiful aspect touched upon. Loved it.

Exactly, she never cared for his feeling even when he was vocal. He wasn't forcing her to stop from doing from what she wanted, but usry na bataye yeh bola.. wo bhi nahi mana Prerna neπŸ˜’

Prerna-Kukki

Kukki's breakdown in the office scene was beautiful and emotional, I shalk talk about it in next post. Prerna.witnessing Kukki and then Masi virtual slap of reality was such a treat to read. She should know what her action has done to a child, she so mercylessly left.

Thank you so much. This puts Bajaj on track, and realise that his daughter needs him more than she ever did. He can't be all for her if he can't take care for himself. And many more things like littlr unopening of his mother and father too..

This is just about Prerna. Wooww.. I wrote so much. But.it was.amazing. πŸ€—

I am so glad you spent so much time to share. It's always amazing to hear from you and all the wonderful people here 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

RBKukki-Menaka (the dream)

Such a small glimpse into his past with Menaka 21 weeks pregnant with Kukki, but so beautiful. I think I know what you did here. You actually showed the connect between RB-Kukki then and now.yeah that was the purpose.. thank God it cae across and not just like his married life.. I noticed how both in dream as well as reality he had returned from Pune πŸ˜Ž and how Kukki needes him to calm down even in the past when she was in her mother's womb and now waiting for him to wake up. If I didn't read a little too much into it, It was just amazingly done. Ohh yesssd exactly this. It feels like you read my mind. It was to show the deep connection father-daughter shared even before she was born. Thank you for your words.Kukki's restlessness for not  being able to talk to him as he was away and then becausd of his illness.yeah she always like to be with him. And ab jab ghar par hai to kaise na baat kare so thoda restless she was.. I could imagine a cute little Kukki following Masi or bending down over to look if her father waz awake.hahaa. Kukki  was cute indeed even in the show. I loved their bond only thing that kept me sailing through all that happened πŸ˜’ They are so adorable together. You must write a series on just these two. You told me you love these two characters and it's so evident.i would love to but isi mein sab mil jayega. Like I said it's not PreKukRish but RishKukPre.. so Kukki does hold and will always hold the most special place in his life.

My rant ain't stopping here. Aaj to scene wise review dena hai as I am so much in love with this update.πŸ€— 

No need to step because I love it πŸ˜Š

See you on the next post 

Yes please πŸ˜ƒ

Sunn_shine thumbnail

RB-Mr. Mehra

Every employer should get an employee like Mr. Mehra.. awaz se samajh jate hain that his boss is in distress. He knows him very well.. I read his backstory in previous updates how he ended up with Rishabh though he had close realtions with Adhiraj family. He worked for them and Aditya pulled him out to work with RB.  I think I remember it.right. Most loyal and kind of a father figure.for RB. Little conversation but meanigful.

All of it is all true. He didn't leave Rishabh even in his bad times. When Aditya stoof against RB tab bhi he was with him. Jabki there was hardly anything RB had to offer when he began again from scratch after Aditya took away WebFlix from him.

RB-Adi- coming up next πŸ˜ƒ

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Mr. Negotiator vs Mr. Planner (the game)

Loved their bonding. Aditya taking care of his friend be it giving his meds or helping him sit, all these little details (not neccessary) when added makes it such great reading experience. 

Thank you. I can't write something I can picture in my mind. Jo dikhta hai wahich apun likh deta hai πŸ˜†

Aditya doesn't want to go but the way Rishabh almost forced him, leaving no way to escape. Poor guy had to decide to either by himself or let his sick friend go. Rishabh never makes it easy on anyone πŸ˜ŽNot an easy choice but the little game that began between them gave an insight into their friendship. Yeah a deep bond they share likr brothers they were before things changed for worse. I could imagine a fun RB and Aditya when they were younger. So still have that left in them. 

Glad to know. Adi-Menaka-Ara's presence in his life did make him a happy guy till things shattered again. 

RB knows his weakness and Aditya knows RBs. Good that the game ended at a tie score of 1-1. 

Yeah doni ke pass plus points hai.. but RB is little more stubborn and Aditya doesn't mind giving up..

Loved that fake call to Nidhi and Aditya's frustration for falling for his act. 

Hahaa.. he know Adi's weakness that he loves him. 

Light moment was fun. 

Glad you enjoyed it

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Prerna-Komolika

I have to congratulate you for using Komolika in a totally unexplored way. Thank you! Intead of showing Prerna hating her as lover/wife of Anurag she is introspecting it in relation with her Baba's death. I haven't seen Prerna's equation with Anurag-Komolika because wo wala part show mein dekha nahi. So I' couldn't have done any good with it because as you must have realised I write based on events be it from the show as FBs or events I created in past. So I need to connect. But I did know Komolika wad a cause of het father's death and then punishmrny wala part  aya. How she was okay with Komolika but not with RB. Ye to show mein bhi nahi explore kiya. Wo khud kabhi kuch explore nahi kiye.. kitna kuch tha but nooo πŸ˜•When Komolika returned as Sonalika and Prerna knew she is Komolika tab bhi she only thought about Anurag, never did she care about her being her father's killer. Bang on! You read my mind girlπŸ€— Thank you for addressing that. You could have easily compared Komolika and Menaka as they both are ex-wives but you took it to Komolika and Bajaj. Haye mere iraade itne ache se samajh liye πŸ€—One she punished for everything, even when she was wrong and the one who actually wrong was never questioned by her.yess yesssss Like mentioned in the update itself, Prerna only fought against those who respected her becahse she was given that space to express but never did she do anythimg those who purposely.hurt her be it Komolika or Mohini..  I am crying how wonderfully you understood everything πŸ€—