Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Yayyyyy you updated!!!!!!!

Bruuuhhh why did you stop there girl? 
like I was enjoying it, shred a few tears while reading Kukkies sudden outburst 

Was invested and feeling the conversation between prerna and bajaj and then πŸ’₯!!! No more😭😭

brilliant brilliant work as usual my friend 

I’m really looking forward to the next chapter

The revelation is going to happen πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Can’t wait. 
amazingly done! 

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aaarrright buddy 

Realized there was another update after my last comment. 

I am so so so happy with the way this story is unfolding. 

Absolutely loved the interaction, disclosure and moments between bajaj and prerna πŸ’—

dayuuuum girl, my heart literally skipped a beat when Rishab pulled prerna by the wrist. Small moment, but for a hopeless romantic like me, that’s enough 😍😍

The whole scene between bajaj and prerna made me realize my hopeless love for a fictional character like bajaj and how much I will miss him once KSG is replaced by whoever playing this character. 
my only hope at this point is bajaj survives whatever health issue he is going through. I can’t see him suffer so much. 
brilliantly done once again

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

RB-Rastogi

Ohh my God I felt every little thing. His pain that he has been hiding from everyone but gives up on a surprise check by Rastogi, when he took him by surprise, like he.said batake check karte to Rishabh pata nahi chalne deta. I am kind of worried now, I hope he will be fine and there is nothing serious going om with him.

He is kind of seriously ill, neglecting all the signs his body is giving him for meeting and Kukki now. So next to next update will get there.

Whatttt??? Serious??? Ohh noo. Nahiiii . Thanks for the headsup I will prepare myself. Your little decription of him shivering at Rastogi's mere touch  made me feel it. Srs ho gaya to what are you going to do smiley13

You can read the next one.. :)

Ohhh Mann!!! When he says 'Maa..' you had me. So he has always been hiding his pain from his mothet to avoid her from suffering.   am so intrigued to know his Mom's past and what's happened with her. It is clear that his dad was responsible so much that he didn't even like hearing about him from Rastogi. Looks very interesting.  He did from his Mom so she doesn't have to. Hint- it connects to  his conversation with Anurag post reyurn from jail. Where he talks about his abusive dad. Let's see if it connects with you all. I

Ohhhh i like it already. Waiting for it.

Coming soon...

Kukki's smile brightens his world and the litttle girl is always there for him. She is and will always be.

smiley42Colored Text

Rastogi's eyes went soft "that I know, a promise almost took your life.. twice.. how can I forget" 

The line above is making me crazy to know more but I know.story has it's pace to follow and it will only be disclosed when story demands it the most. Till then wait smiley13 ayega ayega . Uska bhi time ayega..i am waiting 

Why you drop little hints and leave people like me craving to know more smiley13

Hahaaa. So that I can connect it at later stage smiley4 vaaah vaaah.. kya jawab. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Mr. Negotiator vs Mr. Planner (the game)

Loved their bonding. Aditya taking care of his friend be it giving his meds or helping him sit, all these little details (not neccessary) when added makes it such great reading experience. 

Thank you. I can't write something I can picture in my mind. Jo dikhta hai wahich apun likh deta hai smiley36

Fir wahi picture humko dikhnr lagti hai while reading.

Hayeee.. i am πŸ’ƒ

Aditya doesn't want to go but the way Rishabh almost forced him, leaving no way to escape. Poor guy had to decide to either by himself or let his sick friend go. Rishabh never makes it easy on anyone smiley16 i agreeNot an easy choice but the little game that began between them gave an insight into their friendship. Yeah a deep bond they share likr brothers they were before things changed for worse. Colored TextI could imagine a fun RB and Aditya when they were younger. So still have that left in them. 

Glad to know. Adi-Menaka-Ara's presence in his life did make him a happy guy till things shattered again.  I want to know more about young Bajaj.

You will in this entire story.

RB knows his weakness and Aditya knows RBs. Good that the game ended at a tie score of 1-1. 

Yeah doni ke pass plus points hai.. but RB is little more stubborn and Aditya doesn't mind giving up..vo to hai. RB sabse aage.

Loved that fake call to Nidhi and Aditya's frustration for falling for his act. 

Hahaa.. he know Adi's weakness that he loves him.  And RB knew how to use it in his favour.

Light moment was fun. 

Glad you enjoyed itsmiley41i did. A lot smiley31

Thank youπŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

RB-Mr. Mehra

Every employer should get an employee like Mr. Mehra.. awaz se samajh jate hain that his boss is in distress. He knows him very well..it looks like I read his backstory in previous updates how he ended up with Rishabh though he had close realtions with Adhiraj family. He worked for them and Aditya pulled him out to work with RB.  I think I remember it.right. Most loyal and kind of a father figure.for RB. Little conversation but meanigful.

All of it is all true. He didn't leave Rishabh even in his bad times. When Aditya stoof against RB tab bhi he was with him. Jabki there was hardly anything RB had to offer when he began again from scratch after Aditya took away WebFlix from him. Yeah WebFlix revelation was amazing. I had loved all those businessy vibes wala chapters

RB-Adi- coming up next smiley4

smiley41

πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

RBKukki-Menaka (the dream)

Such a small glimpse into his past with Menaka 21 weeks pregnant with Kukki, but so beautiful. I think I know what you did here. You actually showed the connect between RB-Kukki then and now.yeah that was the purpose.. thank God it cae across and not just like his married life.. it was crystal clear to me 😁.. yeyyyI noticed how both in dream as well as reality he had returned from Pune smiley16 and how Kukki needes him to calm down even in the past when she was in her mother's womb and now waiting for him to wake up. If I didn't read a little too much into it, It was just amazingly done. Ohh yesssd exactly this. It feels like you read my mind. It was to show the deep connection father-daughter shared even before she was born. Thank you for your words.

It was very beautifully written. I like Menaka too in that moment. I have always liked her smiley36

Means a lot. Thank you πŸ€—

Kukki's restlessness for not  being able to talk to him as he was away and then becausd of his illness.yeah she always like to be with him. And ab jab ghar par hai to kaise na baat kare so thoda restless she was.. she was. Baar baar checking on him waitimh to wake up 

Yeahhh.  Restless Kukki

I could imagine a cute little Kukki following Masi or bending down over to look if her father waz awake.hahaa. Kukki  was cute indeed even in the show. I loved their bond only thing that kept me sailing through all that happened πŸ˜’ I agree. But usko bhi almost use kiya to show other pair. They are so adorable together. You must write a series on just these two. You told me you love these two characters and it's so evident.i would love to but isi mein sab mil jayega. Like I said it's not PreKukRish but RishKukPre.. so Kukki does hold and will always hold the most special place in his life. It comes special in your writing.

My rant ain't stopping here. Aaj to scene wise review dena hai as I am so much in love with this update.smiley31 

No need to step because I love it smiley1 

smiley31

See you on the next post smiley42

Yes please smiley4

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Ohh my God! You have actually broken down to the scenes.

I loved it so much smiley1

Thank you

Prerna-Shivani

Let me begin with Prerna. Her conversation with Shivani was amazing. Shivani telling her that she may fear losing Kukki but she can never feel like a wife (RB) because she never acted like one. As a reader I agree with Shivani because it is the truth. She was always concerned with Anurag.

Thank you very much. I have to agree, show mein she was always concerned for Anurag. I can not forget her "SORRY" she said to RB right before Dhunuchi Dance. πŸ™„ 

I agree.. she was unbearable in the show 

She was πŸ˜’

Shivani though was trying to take Anurag's side in her conversation did raise a valid question. Did Bajaj ever get uncomfortable when Prerna was busy playing house with Anurag in his presence. She put Prerna on a thinking mode.

Wo humesha sochti kuch hai aur ho kuch aur jata hai..:)

Aisa hi chalta rahe 

Will try 

Prerna-Mr. Bajaj

All those dialogues from the show brought back memories of Bajaj1 smiley27 Intellegent inclusion to connect the show events with the story. Did you remember all these dialogues. You have kind of pushed me to watch the show againsmiley42

I remembered scenes in bits and pieces, so I had watch all the scenes dhund dhund ke. I hope watching the show again wasn't a painful experience as it was for me.smiley36

I watched only the good scenes.

Same here... baki na seh sakenge

So Prerna finally realises that it used to affect him too. Him inspite of not being a very expressive person,  did convey his feeling and discomfort, but she never cared. Instead she kept on going with her Anurag rant, telling him how her life only revolved around Anurag. Beautiful aspect touched upon. Loved it.

Exactly, she never cared for his feeling even when he was vocal. He wasn't forcing her to stop from doing from what she wanted, but usry na bataye yeh bola.. wo bhi nahi mana Prerna neπŸ˜’

I know. I got it all through the update.

So glad to know..

Prerna-Kukki

Kukki's breakdown in the office scene was beautiful and emotional, I shalk talk about it in next post. Prerna.witnessing Kukki and then Masi virtual slap of reality was such a treat to read. She should know what her action has done to a child, she so mercylessly left.

Thank you so much. This puts Bajaj on track, and realise that his daughter needs him more than she ever did. He can't be all for her if he can't take care for himself. And many more things like littlr unopening of his mother and father too..

Ohhh I love that. I always wanted to know uska backstory. This already soubds so interesting smiley42

Me too. But CVs showed  nothing

This is just about Prerna. Wooww.. I wrote so much. But.it was.amazing. smiley31

I am so glad you spent so much time to share. It's always amazing to hear from you and all the wonderful people here smiley42

My pleasure. Jo man main aya share kar diya

Bas aisa hi chalta rahe..πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

I agree..''waste of golden opportunity" theFACT. it's like 3 idiots wala dialogue. Sab kuch ready tha.. gadi gate par khadi thi? Bas ek baar himmat kar li hoti (cvs) ne to life ( KZK) kucj aur hoti.. smiley28

lol, such an apt dialogue.  the best one I've never heard until today. smiley37

I know right. Fits perfectly on KZKπŸ˜†

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

🀣This is epic πŸ€£πŸ€£

Such an apt dialogue for this situation πŸ€£ I can't stop laughing🀣

Thank you thank you πŸ˜³

Sunn_shine thumbnail