Frequent Posters

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Wow reaallyyy nice update πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ”₯

First of all I am grateful you made time to read. Appreciate it πŸ€—

Bekaar me u were thinking so much...

I am always unsure of every update. Alwaysss.. but you guys prepare me for the next one always with your views and queries. πŸ€—

Though the update was long but you left it at cliff hanger πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ... I like it.. now I am waiting for next one...

Yeah it was equal to 2 chaps. Ab next wala will be wiyhout break. Because waha bhi too many things will happen till he knows it all. But it will br just them. Prerna won't make it easy on him. But he willl find his answers for sure.

Prerna and shivi conversation actually opened prerna's eyes ... Finally.. I hope she realizes that she loves bajaj too not just kuki.

Haan Bajaj ko.love ke liye to abhi jaldi hai. But her thoughts will change for him for sure.. so is it a beginning of their friendship, lets see..

Again masi and prerna conversation was also a reality check for prerna. .

More reality checks are in the pipeline :)

. Is prerna going to tell everything about her to bajaj?

You mean about herself? Jo bhi hua uskr sath? Ya masi ke baare mein kuch?

If you mean by herself then yes it's everything..

I wish she tells him everything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

She will with some drama and events for sure. Lets see.how.you guys find it when it's done πŸ€—

Waiting to see bajaj' s reaction on prerna's revelation .. I m excited for next update...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And i am nervous like always πŸ€£

you were awesome this time too... As usual ... So don't be nervous πŸ€—

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow reaallyyy nice update πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ”₯

First of all I am grateful you made time to read. Appreciate it πŸ€—

Bekaar me u were thinking so much...

I am always unsure of every update. Alwaysss.. but you guys prepare me for the next one always with your views and queries. πŸ€—

Though the update was long but you left it at cliff hanger πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ... I like it.. now I am waiting for next one...

Yeah it was equal to 2 chaps. Ab next wala will be wiyhout break. Because waha bhi too many things will happen till he knows it all. But it will br just them. Prerna won't make it easy on him. But he willl find his answers for sure.

Prerna and shivi conversation actually opened prerna's eyes ... Finally.. I hope she realizes that she loves bajaj too not just kuki.

Haan Bajaj ko.love ke liye to abhi jaldi hai. But her thoughts will change for him for sure.. so is it a beginning of their friendship, lets see..

Again masi and prerna conversation was also a reality check for prerna. .

More reality checks are in the pipeline :)

. Is prerna going to tell everything about her to bajaj?

You mean about herself? Jo bhi hua uskr sath? Ya masi ke baare mein kuch?

If you mean by herself then yes it's everything..

I wish she tells him everything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

She will with some drama and events for sure. Lets see.how.you guys find it when it's done πŸ€—

Waiting to see bajaj' s reaction on prerna's revelation .. I m excited for next update...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And i am nervous like always πŸ€£

. You were awesome this time too.. as usual πŸ˜‰ so don't need to be nervous... you will be fine  πŸ€—πŸ‘

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha123asya

you were awesome this time too... As usual ... So don't be nervous πŸ€—

Dekhenge hain dost πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha123asya

. You were awesome this time too.. as usual πŸ˜‰ so don't need to be nervous... you will be fine  πŸ€—πŸ‘

I will write, post and run away🀣

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Hello Jyothi πŸ€— How are you?

Awesome update meena…

Thank you like alwayssss.. it's always a pleasure to hear from you.

Loved it…

Yeyyyy!!

Last thing I will tell first … u stopped at my most awaited part I stopped at this part so that  next one is all about their conversation without any break. Ye already itnaaa loooong ho gaya tha..…  I imagined rishab will ask about her baby  and happy I guessed a little correctly.  Rishab telling …its too young to stay away from a mother?? Loved it..  you imagined and I wrote πŸ€— so happy that you liked it.. :)Rishab want to comfort her but could not as he knows prerana hated his touch … sad but true in past..she did right jab Basu Badi mein the. She always felt uncomfortable around him.. kaise bhoolega wo.

Shivani part she want to wrong her mother’s analysis and wanted prerana to go back to her memory lane or anurag lane, how she reacted when anurag was in pain  and how much they loved. Even provoked her by taking komolika’s name but all went in vain poora ulta pad gaya .. 

Ulta to padna hi tha na ;) Wo.seedha karti hai but Prerna ka mind/brain usey waha le.jata hai jo bas uske aur Bajaj ke.beech hua..shivani ko to kuch bhi pata nahi hai.

though she recollected anurag but rishab’s pain more and realised her indifference towards him… FB’s realisation was penned down nicely..

Thank you so much. I am only happy that it worked. I was pretty unsure.. 

Rishab’s flashback was too good and sweet menaka jealous of her baby…  

Hahaam jealous Mom. It was to give a glimpse as  to how deep his and Kukki'd bond has been. 

Dr.’s one small tab gave him so much pain but still he says all is well.. and since childhood… dad who’s this?? His dad from the show jiske baare mein he told Anurag jail se ane ke baad. Jo usko itna mara ki skin tak numb hi gai aisa bola tha na uske.. "Mission Rishabh Did it Again" waha se aye ye dad uske.  He hates him soo much… in that pain also he blurted his hatred towards him.. he hated him the most, less for the reason that he used to physically abuse him but more because of other reasons. Ye bhi pata chalega post confession wala update.

RB and adi got their work done, out smarted Reddi's with fake old docs..  boys team at work πŸ˜ŽPrerana the spy was impressed and saw the true business man Mr.Bajaj. And his news paper headline was true..twisted news.yess he was right ki next two days mein uske against hi sab print hoga naki politicians ke jo jaan boojh ke land permission nahi de rahe the.

Kukkie and her acts got tears in my eyes, literally I have to stop for a moment and then started reading again. Ohhh my God. I could never imagine that. But I am going to take the liberty to take it as a compliment πŸ€—Kukkie’s worry for her father manifolds listening to her grandma story and was insecure what if history repeats itself. She could see how her own dad's life was becoming like his mother and he'd leave her too. And her bag act was so innocent and heart wrenching. Kid takes responsibility of her father’s health and she wants only her dad.  Papa's Princess she is. Jisko jaha jana hai jaye all she needs is her dad. They complete each other's world.

Masi’s words hurt prerana but that was the truth..

It was plain truth said in the simplest of manner with no bad feelings/ hatred by Masi. 

Very long interesting update... And I can see all the characters moving infront of me...

I know it was.2 chaps in 1 hahaa. Glad that you can visualise characters while reading. I am still new at this but will keep trying.. 

Eagerly waiting for next part .

Continue soon...

Working on it bosss. πŸ€—

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey thanks for analysing my comments analysing the chapter... what a mouthful smiley36

I got carried away I guess πŸ˜† My problem.. once I start I can't stop 🀣

love it tho πŸ˜†

i agree with everything you're saying,  theirs been no decent storyline for anyone & everyone (except mohini) have been written so inconsistently. They have shafted P's character soo badly this season,  in a time where were used to strong female characters she's been such a dissapointment.

Every word is nothing but TRUTH. Prerna was a huge disappointment. Huge lessons for what not to do. I am saying that they should have made her look like 'I know it all' wala FL jo sab khud karte hain. But she was written then that. I should shut up nahi to fir se I'd get detached with her and story mein reflect hoega.πŸ˜† it's hard writing her πŸ˜’

i feel your pain πŸ˜’

don't even get me started on what they did with RB πŸ˜” such a waste of a golden opportunity to make KZK great.  The whole reboot had been a MISTAKE of epic proportions.  

I agree..''waste of golden opportunity" theFACT. it's like 3 idiots wala dialogue. Sab kuch ready tha.. gadi gate par khadi thi? Bas ek baar himmat kar li hoti (cvs) ne to life ( KZK) kucj aur hoti.. πŸ’”

lol, such an apt dialogue.  the best one I've never heard until today. 🀣

At least i can look forward to your fic, can't wait for the next chapters.  πŸ˜ƒ

Working on it...πŸ€—

πŸ€—

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree..''waste of golden opportunity" theFACT. it's like 3 idiots wala dialogue. Sab kuch ready tha.. gadi gate par khadi thi? Bas ek baar himmat kar li hoti (cvs) ne to life ( KZK) kucj aur hoti.. πŸ’”

🀣This is epic πŸ€£πŸ€£

Such an apt dialogue for this situation πŸ€£ I can't stop laughing🀣

Discolights thumbnail

I rcvd so many notifications  today for the first time 

Discolights thumbnail

πŸ€—

Discolights thumbnail