hp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Its coming very soon!

hp07 thumbnail

Chapter 10 - Roads to confessions

M and others were hanging out in a cafe between classes. UV gets a text and he leaves. Few minutes later, Luv comes:
M - oh wow Luv, what a surprise, you and here on campus?
Luv - hi mansi. Woh...
Mansi - UV just left he should be back soon
Luv - actually im here to meet Jen
Everyone starts to tease them while Rehan is sitting quietly. Jen is surprised and she looks at M and M winks at her. Jen leaves with Luv, she texts M - "atleast notify me of the plan, im the main person you know lol"
M - nah we need natural reactions
As time for class comes close, everyone heads out. Jen and Luv were outside her class. Her next class was with Rehan, Mansi and Isha. Luv gets a green signal text from M. He shares the plan with Jen. As they come close, Luv hugs Jen - see you tonight, ill pick you up. (he says it loud enough for Rehan to hear). M excitedly to herself - good job Luv!

In the evening
M and I were sitting and watching tv.
Jen - so guys what are you going to wear for the dance?
I - go away im watching tv
Jen turns tv off. "Shouldnt you be on your fake date or something" says Isha.
"How rude, noo we just said it so Rehan can hear" M says "im not sure Jen, i hvent really thought about it" she futher adds.
Jen - "Lets go and decide, we can have a little fashion show" 
Both girls head upstairs, gather all the potential choices and start the show. After a while Isha comes up, "did you finalze?"
Jen and M - noo
I - seriously its been 2 hours
Jen - we didnt find THE dresss
I - i see so many
M - ya but nothing seems like the one.
I - its not your wedding dress. Just a dance
J - shut up, its our last dance together... its important.
I doesnt response as she sees upset jen.
Jen adds - "plus we wont be roommates in few weeks we will be in different countries" tears form in her eyes
I - jen we will always be friends 
J - as they say in friends "it will be an end of a era" though
They all hug. I - "end of one chapter not an era. This story isnt ending. You both arent getting rid of me so easily."
They let go, Jen again sadly " i still dont have a dress to wear". I and M - "aww"
"Lets go shopping tomorrow after class?" Says M. Excited Jen -  "Omg thats perfect. Rohan was going to go shopping too we can ask him to join"

Next day evening
Mansi and Jen's trip had turned into group shopping trip. They go to a mall into a formal attire shop. It was beautiful shop filled with amazing gowns and suits from wedding events to birthday  parties. Boys head to their sections and girls to their.

In girls sections:
Girls fan out and pick potential dresses they like for themselves and other girls. They gather near trial rooms and exchange dress they picked out for one and another. One by one they try their dresses.
Jen - boys are planning to wear black suit with white shirts so we should wear white dresses, it will compliment well.
I & M agree with the plan. Girls continue to try. Finally, after many dresses they try the best ones last. All come out together.
J - this is it. I love this
M and Isha agree with her choice and they too love their dress. Once finalzed, they go in to change again. Isha has changed and comes out waiting for other girls. The sales person takes her dress to be packed. While waiting, she get a call from Rohan.
Rohan - where are you guys?
Isha - just finalzed our dresses, waiting for other two to change.
Rohan- ok come here quickly. Tell J and M to join when they are done. Come fast"
Isha notifies the girls and heads towards boys section. She sees them. UV standing in front, behind him on his sides Chris and Luv and behind them on their sides Rohan and Rehan (in a V shape all giving different pose). All boys in custom fit black suit, white shirt and bow tie. Her jaw drops - "wow.. you all look so handsome WOW"
She was not wrong. Other girls who were shopping in store or those passing by came in to get glimpse of the "hotties". Boys were loving the attention. Some girls even approached them and started flirting.  Isha gathered the boys away from the girls. Chris waves a piece of paper - guess who just got a date.
Rohan - me (as he also waves a paper with a girl's number)
UV - i guess ill hide these
Rohan - dude there like 6-7 numbers here
UV- you boys have lot to learn.
Isha shakes her head at UV - stop it
They were talking and laughing as Jen and Mansi were coming there. M is bout 20 ft away from them when she sees UV standing next to chris and Luv laughing and talking. She stops as she is stunned. She thinks " he is breathtaking.. can guys be breathtaking? But wow" The music in the store amplifies around her. Her focus was on him only.

[Music]
She slowly started walking but to the side her eyes still on him as if making a circle around the perimeter of were they stood.

I'm so into you......... I can barely breathe
And all I wanna do.... is to fall in deep

Walking slowly, everyone around him were no longer there and it was just him standing.

But close ain't close enough.... 'til we cross the line
So name a game to play, and I'll roll the dice,

There eyes meet and she stops. he starts walking towards her

Oh baby, look what you started
The temperature's rising in here

He stops in front of her as they stare in each other eyes

Is this gonna happen?
Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move
Before I make a move

(Faded in background) So baby, come light me up and baby I'll let you on it
A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it

"Aise mat dekho princess"
"kyu"
"kuch ho jayega.. kahi humari niyat bigaad na jaye" he says as he winks at her
Mansi not in her senses blurts out - usse pehle agar humari niyat bigaad gayi toh?

A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you

For first time, he had a surprised and blush look on his face and she had a smirk. Suddenly, she grabs his collar and pulls him in as she leans in. Their lips are about to meet..

Isha - kya kar rahi ho
Their moment is broken. Mansi shockily - hum aisa kuch nai kar rahe the
Isha looks around her - kya? Tu kidher kyu khadi hai. We are all over there.
Mansi sees UV chatting with Jen and to herself "how is he there? Wait...Was that a dream? Did i just dream of UV? Oh god."
Isha pulls her to the group. She was feeling tensed and embrassed. She avoided looking at UV, who notices. He goes over to her side - are you okay princess?
Without looking at him, "ya im fine" She walks out of the store to get some air. Her mind is restless thinking was it just because she missed old flirtatious nok jhok with UV or was her heart trying to tell her something.

Just then isha comes - "kya hua tujhe"
"pata nai dimag kharab ho gaya, kya kya soch rahi hoon" (she continues murmuring but Isha cannot understand most of it)
Isha shakes her- kya keh rahe hai? Aisa lag raha hai bhoot dekh liye tune
Mansi - kuch aisa hi hai
Isha - chal im hungry. Bill karwake jate hai
Mansi - haan me too (she thinks to herself lagta hai bhuk ki wajjah se dimag tikhane nai hai, haan wohi hoga)

Few days later in India
Week has passed since Unnati went to Manali. She had just returned and was waiting at airport to be picked up. She calls her father but no response. She waits for a while and calls again. She thinks this isnt like him so decides to call the brothers. She dials Vijay's number as he was friendlier- atleast thats what she felt.
Vijay - hi unnati, kaisi ho
Unnati - hi Vijay banna im good. Darsal humhe aapki help chahiye
Vijay - haan kaho
Unnati - woh dad phone nai utha rahe. He was suppose to pick me up at airport he isnt here. I have called him few times no response im worried.
Vijay - dont worry unnati we will come pick you up and then we can go search.
Unnati - ji thanks
Arjun and Vijay come get her.
Vijay - any word from uncle?
Unnati - no not yet. He had meeting with Mr. Oberio today
Arjun -  Oberios' k office check karte hai
They almost reach the office, when Unnati gets a call from her dad.
Worried Unnati- dad aap theek toh ho?
Giri - haan beta, sorry hum meeting mein busy ho gaye the waqt ka pata ni chala. Aap kidher ho?
Unnati - hum Vijay banna k saath hai aapki ko dhundhne nikale the
Arjun thinks to himself - baas vijay k saath? Hum toh driver hi baan gaye.
Giri - aap devgarh palace jayige hum aapko pick kar lenge kaam khatam karke

In Devgarh Palace
DS - aaeye Beta, kaisi rahi shaadi?
Unnati - bahut achi thi Dadishaheb
They all sit and talk except Arjun who was quiet working on his laptop. Vijay was entertaining everyone and others were laughing hard. Giri joins after a while and they all sit to eat dinner.
DS - aab kya plan hai Unnati beta
Unnati - dad humhe Jaigarh le ja rahe hai parso.
Giri - oh sorry beta humari deal abhi bhi chal rahi hai. It's taking longer than anticipated. plan cancel karna padega.
Heartbroken Unnati does not say anything as she is princess and they have learned to maintain themselves in any circumstances.
DS - nirash na hona beta. Arjun and Vijay leke jaayenge aapko, saath saath devgarh bhi dekh lene. 
Unnati - hum takleef (she gets interested)
Brij - beta aisa mat sochiye
Ds - haan waise bhi Arjun ko kaam hai Devgarh toh woh bhi ho jayega. Aur Arjun Jaigarh kafi time gaye hai toh unhe sab malum hai

Plan was set, three kids would leave tomorrow for  Devgarh and then Jaigarh.

At night in Arjun's room
Arjun was on his laptop. Suddenly Vijay enters
Vijay - dada aapki packing ho gayi
Not expecting anyone, Arjun is startled and quickly closes his laptop.
Vijay - kya hua dada. Kya chupa rahe ho?
Arjun - chupa?... nai toh hum toh baas sone ki tyari kar rahe the. Aur aap knock karna kabse bhulne lage?
Vijay says good night & leaves. He thinks kuch toh hai dada kuch chupa rahe hai...

In the morning, Unnati arrives. Vijay and unnati were talking and laughing, they had connected so well. Arjun comes and greets them both. Unnati was surprised as this was first time Arjun has said something to her directly. They are about to leave when someone walks in.

PROMO:
As they sway to the beats, he says "can we go outside". They head out alone or so they thought they were. Once outside he holds both her hands as they face each other. He lifts and kisses both her hand while she is shocked. He takes in a deep sign and lifts the burden off of his heart....

Nikitaparas thumbnail

Nice 

Is Arjun start to like Unnati

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Mansi is already dreaming hot dreams. The fire has been lit.

hp07 thumbnail

Maybe! Im still deciding about that smiley2 but you will know in next two chapters. 

Edited by hp07 - 3 years ago
hp07 thumbnail

Will try to update within 8 -10 days 😊

Next two updates will be fairly fast though. 

hp07 thumbnail

Manveer less chapter but they will be back in the next one!

Chapter 11: Devgarh ki Nayi Maharani

Maithili enters. "Hi, what are you doing here" says Arjun. As she is about to speak, someone says "inko humne bulaya hai beta"
Maithili- khammagani
DS blesses her, then she says "humne socha aap sab bache ja rahe hai trip pe toh kyun na Maithili ko bhi invitation de
Arjun gives a half smiles and says - ji DS
DS - Unnati beta inse milye yeh hai arjun ki dost Rajkumari Maithli.
After intro and brief chat, they step outside. Househelp were loading their luggage. Maithili takes the front seat per Vijay's wishes and Unnati sits in back. Arjun was standing near trunk of the car when vijay comes & says "Dada more you delay the bigger the issue. maybe this is good you can talk to Maithili on the trip and let her down easy"
"DS bhi na..." in anger he leaves and takes driver seat. He starts driving

Vijay - so Maithili, what do you do?
Maithli- doing some modeling projects overseas.
Vijay & unnati - thats amazing
Maithili- and you guys?
Vijay - i work with dada in Devgarh business
Unnati - i just started at oxford this year
Maithli - wow, for what?
U - I am going for PhD in literature & arts of asia
Maithili- wow
Vijay - ya she is a smart cookie
Mithili - you must love history
Unnati - yaa (smiles) i love reading historic events and exploring historic places. Its so rich and intriguing.
Maithli- i would fall asleep
Unnati laughing - i get that a lot
After few hours they make to Devgarh. As they are driving to destination, vijay was explaining history behind the different location as they pass by it. For fun he would say "maithli still awake?".Girls would laugh.

They reach their destination. It was Devgarh's Orphanage and Widow Organization. A place started by Komal 20 years ago where orphanges and widow lived in harmony. Every orphan had a parent and it gave widow, who had no home, a purpose in life. Every few months, Arjun & his sisters would come here to make sure things were running smoothly and bring smiles to kids with tons of gifts. Arjun was inside with manager while three stayed out to explore. Due to heat, Maithli and Vijay go sit in car.

A while later Arjun comes out. He walks to where he left them. There he see Unnati running around and playing game of tag with kids. A smile forms on his face. He walks toward her at the same time Vijay also walks there to check on Unnati. Arjun reaches where U and kids were playing. Vijay comes and see unnati hiding behind Arjun. Lost in the game, she ran behind him, grabs his hand and uses him as a shield between her and the kids. She moves him left and right as the kids turn. Arjun was happy & smiling. Vijay raises his eyebrow & thinks "dada smiling? Isnt that a rare sight" he goes back.

After they say goodbye, A and U head back to the car. Vijay - there you are. Had fun?
U - vijay banna these kids are so much fun
"ya I saw and did you have fun dada?" Says Vijay with a big grin and raising his eyebrow.
Confused Arjun says "i guess".
They head to Devgarh palace for the night and plan to head to Jaigarh the next day.

At night:
Unnati was exploring the palace when she ends up in a terrace. Soaking in moonlight, she realized she was not alone.
"Cant sleep" says Arjun
"Ya, it takes time for me to sleep in new place"
"Hmmm i see"
"Ya"
Somehow they ran out of things to say to each other. Trying hard to not look but ended up looking at each other at same time.
Unnati - i should go now
She takes a step forward, stops and turns back to him and says shyly
"actually i dont know way back to my room"
He smiles and raises his hand to indicate "after you". He walks her back to her room. Silence once again fills their path. Unnati in her mind "does he even talk? Maybe he doesnt like me...."
After dropping her off, he goes to his room. Arjun was watching TV and doing something on his laptop. he was searching about Princess Unnati but there wasnt much. Just like her dear sister Manyata, Unnati was very private and stayed away from paparazzis. Most of the article he found were about Uday and his playboy life, whereas Unnati was just mentioned under sibling. Arjun surprised and disgusted with his childhood friend,  thinks -" can't believe Udayveer is like this. Being royalty doesnt mean be a playboy. Kaisa insaan hai". It had reminded him of his father and his past actions. Unlike other royalty, Arjun was very down to earth. Despite being top 5 most eligible bachelor in India he didn't let it go to his head. Girls were always around him even threw themselves at him but he didn't do anything as he was always searching for The One. Slowly slowly he gets engrossed in the movie. Vijay comes and asks "dada may i use your laptop, DS has send some documents regarding deal with Jagat. I need to verify". Arjun full into his movie nods his head. Vijay sees the open search on Unnati and wonders hmmm is dada interested in her? Nai nai, but that day in NGO as well. Hmmm i need to find out." He completes his task, & leaves

The next day, before heading out to Jaigarh, Unnati wanted to see some historic sites.
Maithili- do you guys mind if i stay back, i want to enjoy this amazing pool and view of Devgarh
Arjun- sure
Vijay thought it was good opportunity to let Arjun alone with Unnati and also stays back.

Arjun and Unnati head out to visit different sites. Unnati was busy capturing pictures and Arjun was telling her tales behind the sites. After couple of hours of exploring, Unnati says - thanks Arjun, this was fun. Devgarh history is very interesting
Arjun - no problem,  so there is one more site im sure you will enjoy, it has a touch of jaigarh
Excited Unnati - really? Lets go!
They reach a beautiful palace on a top of a hill overlooking the Jaigarh river. The exterior was red with white touches.
Arjun - this is summer palace. Situated on border of Devgarh and Jaigarh. This is a first joint venture between Devgarh & Jaigarh. This was  your mom's idea as a place for both family to enjoy. (Unnati gets emotional) We use to spend lot of time here. You probably dont remember much you were so little". They head inside and eveything was decorated very lavish. It had components from Devgarh and Jaigarh cultures.
Arjun - this was decorated by your mother. Every little detail.... everything. After Vasu aunty passed away, both families stop coming here"
Unnati (her voice breaking) "everything is as is after so many years"
Arjun - "ya, DS has hired team of caretakers for this palace to ensure its maintained. This was a special place for both families.."
Emotional Unnati hugs Arjun which makes him stop talking and she says "thank you so much.... I was about 4 when my mom passed away. I didnt get a chance to know her... her likes dislikes (arjun was stroking her hair to calm her down as she cried in his embrace) now i can see her personality her character in this place" He let her vent it all out. They stayed in hug for a while, Arjun felt butteflies in his stomach. Unnati finally realizing what she did breaks the hug -" im sorry i didnt mean to". Arjun - its okay

They make it back so met other two so they can head to Jaigarh. Vijay trying to tease - "what took you both so long?... Unnati did dada bore you"
Unnati - not at all (A & U smile at each other)

That night in USA
Uday was sitting on his bed turning light on and off. It was bothering him a lot. His princess hasnt said a word to him since the shopping trip. "Pata nai princess ko kya ho gaya hai. Aisa kyu behave kar rahi hai. Mana i was the one who was being distant but she has completely stop talking. I need to find out aisa kya huya hai...." eventually he falls asleep.

In India -
The next few days was spent in exploring Jaigarh and its history. Most of it by Arjun and Unnati alone. If Maithili and Vijay joined then Maithli would go sit in car or shade away from heat. All this exploring was not her cup of tea. Vijay would accompany her as he did not want to be a haddi.
At night in Arjun's room
Vijay - hi dada how was your day out with Unnati?
Arjun - it was good
Vijay - great, isnt Unnati just amazing to be around
Arjun - hmmm she is
Vijay - she would make a great wife... and a  maharani
Arjun shocked - hmmm... wait what?
Vijay - nothing just stating fact, acha GN
Vijay to himself  - seed has been planted
Arjun thinks of his time spend with Unnati and how he likes being around her. He thinks of first time he met her at Mumbai palace and was stunned by her beauty that he couldnt talk. And the hug and how he felt. What did she feel he thought.

In morning
Arjun was in garden having his breakfast and working. Unnati comes out - good morning
Arjun - good morning
Unnati - work again i see
Arjun smiles - yes
Unnati was enjoying food and admiring the surrounding - where is vijay and Maithli?
Arjun - vijay is still sleeping and Maithili i dont know
U - hmm for a friend  you dont know much
Arjun - you know she isnt really my friend
U - ya i figured
Arjun - DS wants us to (pauses) you know
U - hmmmm. Our people and royal duty comes first. Im sure DS picked her a for a good reason. You just need to give it time to (pause & hesitantly) accept her
Arjun smiling - thats a very rajwada answer. So that is Rajkumari Unnati's opinion. What about Unnati? What does she think?
Unnati surprised at this question, usually her identity is limited to her royalty status. But today someone wants to about her only
U - "well unnati thinks life is nothing but collection of memories. These memories you make with with your loved ones are actual treasures and heirlooms. Not these palaces and crowns. (Looking in his eyes) be with somone who makes you happy, adds value to your life & make timless memories"
Arjun was surprised with her answer. Their eyes locked and arjun was trying to read her. Both were losing themselves when Unnati felt something and decides to move out. Pointing to palace, she says "ill just". Lost in her, his heart plays a tune...

[Music]
She gets up to leave

teri baarishein bhigaayein mujhe

Arjun gets up and turns to watch her leave

teri hawaaein bahaayein mujhe

Surprised at what she felt, while walking she turns back for a moment to see him

paaon tale mere zameenein chal paRin
aisa to kabhee hua hi nahi

When she turns, he was happy. He puts his hand in his hair and ruffles/rubs his head and big smile appeared on his face

ae mere dil mubaarak ho
yahi to pyaar hai
Ishq mubarak ishq Mubarak

Still admiring her leave. While she kept walking thinking about what & why she was feeling...

Vijay who had come to get Maithli for breakfast, both sees this from her balcony. Maithli goes inside disappointed.
Vijay - im sorry (no response) these things just
Maithli cuts him off - (with a fake smile) i guess i kind of saw it coming, he never took interest in me but i thought he just needed time.
Vijay - you cant control these things it just happens
Maithili - ya i know.... she is a great girl
Vijay smiles and nods - just like you (M smiles too)

Vijay goes to garden - dada aapse kuch baat karni hai
"Haan kaho"
"its time you need to tell Maithli, you are not being fair to her. You are leaving her hanging."
"You are right" says Arjun. Vijay was surprised as he thought he would have to do lot more convincing. "Since we are on the same page, (jokingly) you tell her the reason is beacuse you like someone else"
Arjun knowing what he is hinting at "again right"
Vijay jaw drops - "did you just admit?"
Arjun - yes my dear brother.
Vijay - wait, we are talking bout same person?... rajkumari unnati?
Arjun - nai (vijay surprised) Unnati just Unnati
Vijay was confused. Arjun walks out to talk to Maithli. She understands his position and they hug it out. As he about to leave, Mathili adds "waise jitni der humko kehne mein lagiyi utni der Unnati ko batane mein mat lena. kahi bhag na jaye kis aur k saath" (arjun smiles and nods his head).

It was their last night at Jaigarh. They planned to go to college bar for dinner and drinks. M, V and A were talking. Unnati was fairly quiet as she was trying to comes in terms with what she felt around Arjun, especially with Maithli in the picture. Maithli texts Vijay and they make plan to leave these two alone. M makes an excuse about a phone call and leaves. she calls Vijay who pretends its his mom & leaves.
Arjun finally breaks the ice - why are you so quiet?
Unnati - "nothing just vacation went by so fast. Back to reality in few days when i go to London"
Arjun sad hearing about her going back and says - "you can stay back, india has good colleges too"
U - my life is there, and my family. Ill be alone here
Arjun out of blue - would you go on a date with me?. Unnati was shocked - what?
She got exicted inside but her excitement was broken when Maithli came to her mind.
Arjun pick up on her thought and further adds - "I talked to Maithli (pauses) ... i told her I dont see a future with her. Part of it is because when I do imagine a future .... I have started to see you.
i have started to like you. Will you give us a chance?"
Unnati nods her head in yes. Their eyes lock and both smile. V & M comes out of nowhere. V says "so is it done yet, im hungry?" Unnati gets shy and was about to leave when Arjun stops her by holding her hand under the table. They all enjoy their night.

Next morning, they were back in Mumbai. As Unnati was leaving for London in few days, Arjun did not want to lose out on any time so he planned a date that evening. They went to high end restaurant for dinner where they talked for hours. After dinner, Arjun took her for a walk on beach. It was one of his favorite place. He drops her off after dinner & gives her a sidehug. Unnati is a bit disappointed as she was anticipating a kiss even on a cheek would do she thought.

The next day, Giri and Unnati come for breakfast. Vijay & Unnati go to Arjun's room to call him down. Vijay notifies Arjun that DS was looking for him last night and advices they need to tell elders about them dating. In DS study: Giri, DS, Brij were talking when kids come. DS - aaye, kaisi rahi aapki trip? Aur Arjun beta aapko hum kalse doondh rahe the, kaha the aap?

Arjun - Hum aapse kuch kehna chahte hai. Hum Maithili se shaadi nai karna chahte.
DS was not happy with his decision. Arjun further adds - hum kissi aur ko pasand karte hai
DS and Brij share a worried look. Brij - kaun?
Arjun - Unnati
Unnati who was standing there gets worried. Arjun hold her hand in comfort. DS comes forward and says "yeh nai ho sakta" she turns to Giri and Brij.
Giri hesitantly - haan jo Dadishaheb ne kaha
Vijay blurts out - par DS kyu nai? Yeh toh unfai..
DS  gives him a angry look that shuts him up.
Arjun now frustrated - "im sorry DS par it is my  decision who to marry". He was about to storm out but stops when he heard elders laughing.
DS - rukhye beta, hum toh baas aise he. Im very happy to hear k aap aur Unnati k dusre ko pasand karte hai. (She kissed his and Unnati's forehead)
Brij - Giriraj humari dosti ab rishtedari mein badalne wali hai. (they hug)
Giri - Yuvraaj Arjun se behtair damad humhe kaha milenge. Hum bahut khush hai
DS - hum pandit ko bula lete hai (B & G nod)
Arjun - DS hum abhi ek dusaro ko janna chahte hai.. shaadi is too early.
DS - haan theeke hai we can do wedding after 2 months. Roka toh kar hi sakte hai, sahi hai giriraj?
Giri - i agree with DS.
Arjun- but DS
DS - unnati beta aapka kya kehna hai
Unnati looks at her father - jaisa aap sab chahe
Komal comes to call everyone for breakfast. DS fills her in and she is beyond happy. She gets emotional. Everyone head to dining room except A & U. Arjun -" Im sorry Unnati. Mujhe nai pata hai yeh sab itna jaldi... ill talk to DS alone and make sure nothing happens until you are ready."
U is happy at his care- humhe koi problem nai
Arjun - really? (She nods yes and he finally gives a her a peck on her forehead & hug. She feels happy)

At the breakfast table elders has already started planning for roka when Komal says - Maashaheb jay & manyata 15 days mein vapid aayenge, tab tak agar..." Arjun adds -  maa sahi keh rahi hai. I want my angels there
It was decided to have roka ceremony day after both girls return. Later that night, U, A, V and Maithli go to celebrate U & A.  

Edited by hp07 - 3 years ago
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Loved it. You are such an amazing writer.Thank you for the update.continue soon.

Nikitaparas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Loved it. You are such an amazing writer.Thank you for the update.continue soon.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail