Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It wont... but he has to mess up a little ;)

hp07 thumbnail

Putting faces to some characters 

Luv - Girish Kumar 

Rehan - Fawad Khan

Chapter 7: Under the sky

She squints her eyes as sunlight hits her face. Slowly,holding her head, wakes up. She starts recalling most of the events from last night and feels stupid. Just then UV enters - good morning princess. How is the hangover?

M feeling shy after yesterday, she doesnt meet his eyes and says - i am fine.

UV knew why. He signals someone to come in. The staff comes with breakfast tray - "lo princess aaj aap k liye breakfast in bed, you will feel better after you eat."

M to herself - damn why is he so sweet.

M - Thanks.

He is about to leave, when she calls him. She regrets doing so but then says - aren't you going to eat?

U - (smiles) I already did. You get ready, then we will head out

Most of ride back was spent in silence. As they get close to her house, U - so princess how was the date with a Yuvraj?

M trying to annoy him - theek thi, could have been better.

U - "acha, mujhe dobara try karne padega ab" (winks at her). M playfully hits his arm.

M gets lost thinking about the date and the moments they had. U waving his hand in front of her - "kidher kho gayi? We are here"

Isha and Jen were out so UV dropped her home. They bid good bye.

Jen and Isha come back in evening. They spot M sitting in living room watching tv but lost in her thoughts and smiling.

Isha - look who is back. how was your date?

M - not a date. I was hanging out with a friend

Jen - sure thats why you are dreaming and drooling.

M while wiping her face - am not.

They both laugh and she gets annoyed.

Isha - arey chill yaar, how was Martha's Vineyards

M - it was beautifu (get interrupted)

Jen - ugh i want to go somewhere. My brain desperately needs a vacation.

Isha - thats a great idea. We should plan a weekend trip, Now that midterms are over.

Jen - lets do camping & relax in nature

M - camping sounds fun, i have never been

Isha - ill let the boys know, lets do next weekend

Isha - i just need to tell Rohan then news will spread like fire

J - ha! Smart idea. He cant keep anything to himself.

Isha tells Rohan, who relays the message quickly. The following week was spent in deciding the details. A state park 5 hours away in Vermont was finalized.

Friday at noon

As planned, Rehan, Chris, and Rohan come to M's house. Rehan honks his horn.

Isha from window - we are coming, baas paanch minute

Jen comes quickly as she wanted to ride with Rehan. Chris and Rohan go inside to help girls with their bags. Shortly after, Isha heads out. Rohan and chris outside M's room, Rohan - hurry! You are taking forever

M - Can you hang on, i woke up late

Rohan - chris you go, ill get her bags

Finally Rohan and M make thier way out, as UV's car pulls in. Chris had taken the last seat in Rehan's car.

Rohan loads M stuff in UV's car.

M to herself- oh man i really wanted to go with Rehanbhai

She tries to switch with Isha but Rohan grabs her - "lets go we are already late"

Rohan and M in the backseat, they head out. They were talking about something when Rohan and M start bickering. This leads to, Rohan and M being playfull, hitting and tickling each other. UV was getting uncomfortable and angry. The only avenue to take his anger out was speeding. As his speed increases, Luv understood why as UV's eyes were switching often between road and back mirror.

Luv - banna i need to use restroom

UV - sure

Uv pulls into reststop with the other car following them. Luv rushes in and out. He strikes conversation with M and takes the backseat. When UV & Rohan returns - oh sorry i was talking to Mansi

Rohan- koi nai, mein aage chala jata hoon

Luv smiles to himself for his mini success.

Luv and M bond in the back. He thought she was an amazing person and loved to talk to her. Mansi treated him like a friend not UV's assistant, unlike UV's other interests. Part of him didnt think UV deserved her attention as he didnt want her to become just one of his time pass "items". She could do way better Luv thought and he didnt want to see her falling in love with someone who will never love her back like she deserved.

Upon reaching their destination, they park their cars and a short hike to the campsite. It was a serene site tucked away in dense forest. Cutting through the forest was a flowing river. The site was few feet away from the river.

Jen - wow this is amazing. Great find Rehan

Isha - haan rehanbhai, this is beautiful

Rehan - thanks

Chris - lets spilt up some work. We should set up before it gets dark

Some were tasked to set up tents, and others to start fire and set up food/drinks.

Once everything was set and they had dinner, groups sat around the fire.

Rohan - so tell us what is something people do during camping

Chris pulls out some items from a bag - we make s'mores

Rehan - oh yes!! The best part

Others were unknown to these. Chris and Rehan makes smores for all

Rohan - oh my god, this is heavenly

He stuffs himself with few more.

Rohan rubbing his tummy - im sleepy now

Jen - oh come on, nooo we have to enjoy the night. What else can we do?

Chris - well scary stories, campfire songs

UV - oh god noo singing

Mansi trying to take a jab at him - "I have heard yuvraj/yuvranis are well trained in arts such as singing dancing.......(now almost whispering just for him) guess not everyone is a true rajwada"

UV gives his signature smirks and then says "actually speaking of singing, there is a new singer, have you guys heard her?"

Others look at each other, isha adds - who?

Mansi looks suspiciously. UV plays audio of Mansi singing "tera ban juanga" he had recorded previously. Rohan - "wow taal is on vacation and sur is definitely dead". Rehan translates for Chris. Boys hifi Rohan.

Isha - oh shut up Rohan, its better than your.... phata huya speaker

Mansi is now fuming - how.. when

UV - i have my ways princess

Upset Mansi walks away towards the river. UV - princess....prin...damn, ill get her

Mansi went near the river and says out loud to herself - halkat samjhta kya hai apne aap ko

UV - thoda veda and thoda yeda

Mansi - tum yaha kyu aaye.. jao.

UV - come on princess, im sorry humhe nai pata tha tum itna gussa karogi.

No reply. He turns her around and says "princess humhe dekho (he lifts her chin up) im sorry (she could see guilt in his eyes) hum aapko hurt karna nai chahte the. (He moves lock of her behind her ear and cups her face) Woh toh baas mazak tha aur hum sab aapke dost hai na.. thats what friends do. Aap bhi toh karte ho". She thinks to herself he is right, she does tease him. M loses her thought and her anger has melted as his eyes were drawing her in.

Meanwhile at the campsite

Rohan was getting earful for making joke. Luv - its been a while, ill go check on them

Luv walks to their direction. He sees UV and Mansi lost in each other eyes.

UV - kuch toh kaho princess

Mansi smiles and says - halkat veda yeda kashmanu khaniya

UV face lights up - jab tum humare liye inn rangbi rangi bhasha ka istamal karti ho na, humhe bada mazza aata hai....(both smile) are we good?

M - ek sharat pe, you have to beat up Rohan

UV - ofcourse princess (he touches her cheek) chale

Luv, who was watching from afar, was not happy - this cannot go on anymore, i have to put a stop to this. (He heads back)

At campsite

Chris was playing his guitar. UV and M arrive few mins after Luv. UV goes to Rohan and puts him in a headlock.

Rohan - oye mar dalega, maine kya kiya

M - this is for making fun of me

Rohan - what the hell, he shared the audio

M - but u made the joke

Rohan - not fair, you should beat him up too

M - i did already

Rohan - jhutti. Luv, you went there did you see? Did she really beat him?

Surprised UV and M look at each other, then at Luv. Luv hesitantly - haan she did (Uv and Luv look at each other)

UV releases Rohan while he says - dost dost na raha... that to for a girl , wah bhai!

UV smiles and says to Rohan- drama queen

Both laugh and hug it out.

Isha to jen and M - boys

M - so what were you all upto?

Jen - chris was playing his guitar

M - go on continue to play chris

Jen- oh guys by the way you know who does sing well... isha

Isha - noooooo

Jen - stop lying, we have shared a wall for almost two years... i can hear you!

When everyone forces, she agrees to sing

Isha - ok its a hindi song

Haann. Aaaa.. haannn

sun saathiya maahiya

Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan

Rang jaaun, rang rang jaaun ri, Haari main

Tujhpe main jhar jhar jhar jaaun

Piya bas teri main

Ho.. chhu le toh khari main

Haan.... sun saathiya maahiya

Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan

Everyone's jaw dropped.

Rohan - mujhse shaadi karle

Isha wacks him - shut up... kuch bhi

M - How have you not sang for us before. That was amazing (she hugs her)

Chris- that was angelic Isha. I need translations now

Night was spent making Isha sing and Rohan dance. Slowly, everyone head out to their tent retiring for the night. UV looks at Luv. Luv knew why & they both go for a walk. UV has always treated Luv with respect. He trusted Luv completely, which is highly unlikely for UV. When they were far enough, UV - hmmm

Luv (hesitantly) - woh hum baas ..(pauses) actually hum kuch kehna chahte hai.

Next day:

Half the day was spend enjoying the river, swimming,volleyball, football and eating. It was a bit chilly in the forest, by evening they had run out of firewood. Girls decided to get more firewood. Isha and Mansi were having fun conversation but Jen was lost. Isha shakes her - where are you lost?

Jen - nothing, sorry

Mansi - did something happen?

Jen - i have this friend who likes this guy but the guy acts like she doesnt even exist. She doesn't know what to do

Isha (sarcastically) - tell your friend Rehanbhai can be slow in these matters

J unknowingly - he is!..... i mean no its not him

Mansi and Isha laugh. M - who are you kidding. Its so obvious jen.

Jen sadly - its not THAT obvious

They both hug her.

Jen - idk what to do, you were there Isha in the car and even yesterday. I tried but he just doesnt care. I dont know what he even thinks of me

Isha - idea!!! we should get it out of him and best way is truth or dare. We can find out if he likes someone else or what

M & J skeptically - i am not sure

Isha - oh come on, when have my ideas flopped

M - ill text you a list

J - plus i dont think he will play

I - we will get boys to play so Rehan has to

They agree on a plan. After hour or so they come back to camp and start the fire. M and I pull UV and Rohan to the side as they were key people to convince other boys.

Rohan - hmm kopche mein leke jaa rahi ho, kya irada hai? (winks)

M- shut up Rohan, so we need you both to get all boys to play truth or dare.

Rohan -" eww nooo! We are not in 8th standard." Uv nods in agreement

M wacks Rohan - just do it, koi kaam hai is liye keh rahe hai

UV - uh huh, pehle aapka motive kya hai?

Isha - nai bata sakte

UV & Rohan - then no

Finally girls cave in and tell them.

Rohan - this is a very stupid idea. Zaroor isha ka hoga (isha sticks her tongue out)

UV - he can just lie. If you really want to see how he feels about Jen then make him jealous.

Rohan nods in agreement - guys dont get jealous for no reason. If he does, then there is something

M - i dont think jen wants to date someone else in real life

UV - she doesnt have to we can stage it.

Isha - Rehanbhai will figure it out if its anyone of you.

UV & Rohan look at each other and smile. UV - oh i know a perfect guy for this

Edited by hp07 - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Luv is being very protective towards Mansi. He doesn't trust UV is genuine towards her.

coderlady thumbnail

Who will be Jen's fake date?

hp07 thumbnail

Chapter 8: Crossroads

UV comes back with his choice- he will be perfect. No one will suspect anything.

He is looking at them confused, while others are analyzing UV'S proposed plan. Mansi - "hmmm" while she circles around him, checking from top to bottom

Rohan - itna bhi kya soch rahe ho

Isha - okay done but it has to seem natural

The atmosphere was serious. His mind had came to numerous conclusions by now. Finally, confused and worried, he asks- kya aap sab humse kissika khoon karvana chahte ho?

They burst out laughing. "No Luv, itne bhi bure din nai aaye. Tumhe baas cupid banna hoga" says Mansi.

Luv - matlab

UV explains the plan to Luv.

"Nai nai banna humse nai hoga!

Isha and Rohan pleads Luv but he did not seem to budge. UV not wanting to unintentionally force him remains silent. "please Luv, hum bas Jen ko khush dekhna chahte hai. Please humare liye! I promise we wont drag it long" says Mansi.

Luv could't say no to her and agrees.

Seeing his quick agreement, isha says "wow humse itna bhav khaya aur mansi k ek baar kehne se haan!

Although Isha didnt mean much with those words, UV's mind couldnt let them go easily. They decide on the details and go back.

Chris - where were you all?

Isha - just walking

"Lets have dinner then" chris adds

After dinner, they gathered around fire.

She slyly tries to tell Luv "over there next to Jen". But Mansi's efforts were wasted as Luv did not understand. Giving up, she quickly goes and sits in between Jen and Isha. After she takes her place, she says "Luv come sit with us". He goes to sit next to Isha but Isha quickly stretches her leg.

"Sorry, i need that space to extend my legs, go sit next to Jen"

Mansi agrees & adds "yes next to jen"

Luv shoots daggers from his eyes. He then goes over to Jen's side and sits. Mansi scoots over toward Jen, forcing jen to scoot further near Luv.

Now, very suspicious jen whispers to Mansi "what the hell is going on".

Not wanting to reveal eveything in front of others mansi says "nothing". Then she says out loud "so what should we do?"

Rohan - scary stories

Chris - oh god

Others persist as always, and Chris caves in. Mansi was yet again disappointed by Chris.

"I have a perfect story, its a true story it happened to a friend" says Rohan.

"My friend, Kabir, went to a store with his friends. Some of the items in the stored were pre-owned. There he spots a nice black and purple tie. It was antique and beautiful. Kabir decides to buy it.

When he goes home at night, he puts tie in his closet. That night at 3 a.m, suddenly his eyes open. This rarely happens, he twists and turns trying to fall back alseep. Something leads his eyes toward closet, and there he sees a shadow. He closes and opens his eyes thinking he is hallucinating. But its still there. Now his eyes can tell that was a shadow of a man. Not knowing what to do,..."

Looking around at everyone's tensed faces, Rohan smirks. He takes a dramatic pause to add more suspense.

"... he covers his head with the blanket and peaks from under. Suddenly, the shadow grows larger or was it coming closer? Kabir starts to freak out. Now Kabir can feel the shadow standing over him. He..."

UV sees Chris has covered his ears. Even Jen has moved very close to Luv, hoping for him to protect her. He looks over to his bheegi billi and see her all over Isha, hiding in Isha's arms. Seeing this he says to himself: "that should be me instead of Isha.... stop it Uday you sound like a high school girl.... ugh Its Luv and his stupid thoughts thats gotten to me"

His mind wonders to the conversation he had with Luv the night before:

UV - hmmm

Luv (hesitantly) - woh hum baas ..(pauses) actually hum kuch kehna chahte hai.... aap jante ho humne aaj tak kabhi is mamle mein kuch interest nai liya ya kuch bola

UV - toh fir aaj kyu

Luv - banna im speaking as her friend only, i dont want to see her hurt.

UV - I have never forced anyone and..

He gets cut off by Luv - "aap humhe galat samjh rahe hai. I know you have never forced anyone and they all come at their will and are okay with.... (he pauses, trying to find appropriate words) with the arrangement. But she isnt like other girls. She doesnt care about your looks, money or your crown. She considers you a friend and really cares for you. And (he hesitatantly adds) and if all these things continue between you both im afraid she might fall in love with you."

The word love triggered unfamiliar sensation in UV.

Luv - "humara parivar teen peedhee (generation) se Jaigarh rajya k mantri padh (sear) pe hai. Aur mantri hote huye humara kartavya hai aapko sahi salaah dena."

I could sense UV was in a mental dilemma about his feeling for her and what im saying to him, Luv thought, but it has to be done. He adds " aap yuvraj ho aur aapki shaadi ek rajkumari se honi hai... varna Mahashaba"

UV raises his hand to stop his from speaking - humhe yaad hai

Luv - banna please think about what i said.. Kyunki kahi na kahi you care for her too aur hum nai chahte k you end up losing her as a friend as well.

UV thinks to himself- i cannot control myself, humhe pata nai kya ho jata hai. I need to keep my distance from her, its best for both of us and our friendship (reanalyzing his decision)....haan, Hum Rajwade hai aur humare liye risay....

His thought was broken by a scream from Mansi, Chris and Isha.

The scream had made Jen jump onto Luv. Realizing the scene in front of her, Mansi looks at Rehan. she thought she saw him react for a second but she wasnt sure. Mansi to herself - "oh god rehanbhai you are so difficult to read"

Looking at everyone's reactions, Rohan couldnt control his laughter - oh man should have seen your faces. So should i continue?

Mansi - im sleepy im going. Lets go Isha

Isha - I want to finish hearing the rest

Mansi unable to take any more of the story decides to go to her tent. She was followed by Jen, who was embrassed by her stunt with Luv. Chris also heads to his tent. The rest were listening to the story.

In the girls tent:

Jen - wow that was some story

M - yes, so creepy

Jen - so are you going to tell me whats going on?

M - what?

Jen - the whole luv come sit here, isha with her extending leg? And earlier before i saw you mouthing something to Luv and pointing towards my direction

M - oh you saw that (jen nods yes)

M tell her the whole plan.

Jen - noo thats not right, i dont want to trick Rehan into liking me

M - you are not!! This is just going to help him to realize his feeling, if there are any and if not, then you can move on Jen.

Jen looks unsure. Mansi furthers adds "how long can you just wait around that will cause more pain."

Jen - you are right... i guess i am just afarid to hear no

M - i know. You will be hurt for a while eventually time will help to heal. But if you just keep hoping and waiting it will hurt even more.

Isha, who heard Mansi, pops in the tent - "she is right, best to pull band-aid sooner and faster. It will sting for a bit only"

Jen hugs the girls and says "you guys are the best, im so lucky to have met such amazing friends"

Then, they go to their spots to sleep. Jen's words had stirred a sense of guilt in Mansi. She thinks " i never thought i would meet such amazing friends. And now my i feel like im cheating them by hiding my identity"

She battles with herself for long time, and eventually falls asleep.

Sunday afternoon they head back to their homes and back to routine. With grauduation coming up, group was busy with school and internship applications. Time flew and it has been a month since the trip. And it has been a month since UV has put a wall between him and Mansi.

Per Mansi - They talk but its different.

He jokes around with her but it doesnt have that UV charm.

He still calls her princess but it doesnt have the same feel to it....

Sometimes at night it keeps her wondering why he is being so distant and why is it bothering her. But by morning her ego takes over and she moves on saying "whatever"

UV's house

His phone rings, it was his sister.

"Hi dada, we have reached"

"Great choti, is dad doing good?"

"he is fine. He is preparing for the meeting"

"Acha. Toh aapne kya plans banaye hai?"

"Dad is busy next 10 days with deal. Hum humari dost ki shaadi k liye ja rahe hai Manali do din baad. Fir hum soch rahe the Jaigarh jaye kuch din k liye"

"wow choti im glad aapne Jaigarh jane ka plan banaya."

"haan dada humne Jaigarh baas photo mein dekha hai baki humhe kuch yaad nai."

"Hmmm...enjoy your trip choti"

"woh dada" says Unnati hesitantly

"Haan bolo"

"Kuch nai, hum aapse badme baat karte hai."

UV didnt think much of it and goes back to doing his work.

coderlady thumbnail

IS UV obligated to marry someone from a royal family? Is that why he is keeping his distance after his talk with Luv?

hp07 thumbnail

Kind of.... it will slowly be revealed why!

hp07 thumbnail

Chapter 9: Che (6) din ladka in!

The group had planned to hang out at Mansi's place with a motive. Chris was the first to arrive. Soon, Jen leaves to hang out with Luv at UV's place on their fake date. Slowly slowly everyone else comes over.

Rohan pretending - where is Jen?

Isha - oh you havent heard? She is on a date

Except for Chris, everyone is sneakily glancing toward Rehan.

Chris - oh wow with who?

Isha - with Luv

Rehan who was reading magazine looks up and says "how nice"

Isha trying to get more out of him - "ya it was so cute, they look so cute together. He came with flowers and chocolates."

Mansi (hestinantly) - yaa

Isha gets carried away and adds "and he had written a poem for her (mansi, rohan and UV look at her and then each other) he said it to her, it was a beautiful poem (mansi signals Isha to stop) and they left hand in hand."

Hearing last line, Chris says "wait" he looks confused as he saw Jen leavin alone. Isha realizes Chris does not know the plan and he was there when Jen left. M & I both run to his side and before he opens his mouth, Mansi says " Chris,did you see the new beer we got. Last one left, let me show you" she drags him to kitchen. UV and Rohan switch topic and talk to a curious Rehan. In Kitchen, Mansi and Isha fills him in. "Oh man, why didn't you all tell me?"

"Telling you now" M says

"I feel left out"

"Awww sorry Chris" says Isha as they hug him. He accepts apology & they go back.

Rehan - where is the new beer?

Mansi and Isha didnt know what to say, and Chris says - oh we all shared it. Didnt know you wanted it too bro

Rehan -its okay. Lets do something then... games or movie?

At UV's house:

Jen and Luv were watching tv and talking.

Jen asks "how long have you known UV?"

"Since he was a baby"

Luv narrates their families history.

"Wow! How does it feel to work for a royal family"

"It has its good and bad but Jaigarh family is wonderful. And banna i mean UV i think he is destined to be great."

"Aww thats sweet. I agree he is amazing. And so charming. I don't know about back home but here he is quite popular among ladies." Luv smiles and says "Its same anywhere he goes, he is as charming as a Prince can be"

"Hm must be nice to get anyone you want"

Luv trys to cheer her up "you know grass is always greener on the other side. He can get anyone but then his title come with expectations and responsibilities that he cannot run away from"

" guess you are right. I am free to choose my life on my terms but im sure he has to do it based on whats expected"

"Exactly" says Luv

"Hmmm... how did you get to be so smart"

Luv looks at Jen and both smile. Then he asks "so Rehan huh, how long have you...you know "

"I really dont know why and when; it just happened. He is...well was charming, funny, and so sweet. But lately like past few months, he has been quiet and weird.

Luv - only with you or everyone

Jen - all the time or atleast when I am there

Luv - hmm well you know Im never wrong in these things. And you just called me smart (both smile at each other) so i think he likes you either he doesnt know or he is afarid of something

"Okay so Luv (love) guru [both laugh at this] what should i do next"

Topic move to love and their love life.

"What is your type of girl"

"Hmmm i dont have a type just someone i can be comfortable with & easy to talk too"

"like Mansi..... you two sure talk a lot"

Luv smiles and does not reply. He tries to change topic.

Back at Mansi's house

Rohan and Chris are in garden discussing Rohan's family business.

Mansi, Isha, UV and Rehan are inside playing poker. M has lost against UV many times, finally she says "i hate this game"

UV laughing - oh come on princess, you are just predictable

Isha - we havent won against her. I dont know how you do it

UV - her eyes just give it away just se (realizing what he said he stops)

Isha - acha (looking at Mansi she edits the song to tease her) aankhon se tune ne kya keh diya, UV yeh deewana jeetne laga

M was now feeling shy - shut up

Rehan - "I see love, when i look into your (Isha joins him.) eyes, i believe..." She now plays the song. Rehan and Isha start singing along

I feel love...

When I look into your eyes

I believe...

If you move out from my side

I'll be loosin' I'll be losin'

Grip on you... grip on you...

Dekho qareeb se

Mile hai naseeb se

Aayega pal yeh phir kahaan

UV and M steal glances at each other while Isha and Rehan are still singing away

Aaj achaanak tumse mile hum

Ye toh nahi hai bewajah...

Pucho zara iss dil se

Hum hain mile mushkil se

Kal phir na ho'n hum jo yahaan

Gazab ka hai din, socho zara

Yeh deewanapan, dekho zara

Tum ho akele, hum bhi akele

Maza aa raha hai

Kasam se... kasam se...

M gets up to leave. Isha gets up and blocks her. She starts dancing with M. Isha spins her but accidentally lets go of her hand. Twirling M without support was about to crash into the table. She was prepared to hit glass but instead she hits another hard surface. She opened her eyes to see herself sitting in UV's lap. UV had pushed table to the side, come forward and grabbed her. Thier eyes locked.

Alfaaz kya kahoon main

Bechain si rahoon main

Tu bin kahe yeh haal jaan le

Mausam mohabbaton ke

Lamhe yeh chaahaton ke

Apne liye bane hain maan le

It was like words were for them. Feels just right thinks UV. Its been while since they were this close. Her heart beating faster, and 100W jhatka passed through her body, like her body was rejoicing.

They break as Isha shakes them both. She stops the song and says "are you okay babe, Im so sorry.

M - ya ... ya i am

As she gets up, "just a bit shocked"

Isha - UV are you okay?

UV nods yes. As they were cleaning up mess from table, Luv and Jen return holding hand as instructed by Isha. Isha asks about their date. Jen says "it was a great, had so much fun. (looking at Rehan) luv is so sweet."

Rehan smiles and excuses himself to the garden. Soon comes back with Rohan, his ride, and Chris then says "rohan and i are headed out, i have to complete my project"

They are about to leave when Jen stops them, everyone looks at one another " so did you all decide about the dance formal event, its in few days. This will be our last school event, i really want to go"

Chris - "can we bring dates?"

Jen - yes

Rohan taking adavtage of the situation - we all know who your date will be

Rehan gives him a look that he has never given. Rohan stop teasing - ya im in

Jen - great Ill get tickets. Also theme is white and black.

R&R leave. Isha to M and UV - "Did you see before Rehanbhai was enjoying carefree and all of sudden, i think it working..."

They chat for a while about next steps.

In India - penthouse of Oberio Hotel

Unnati walks into the living room - "im ready dad." Giriraj signals lets go

Unnati - ab toh bataeye kaha jaa rahe hai

Giriaj - usme surprise kaha

After few minutes they reach a beautiful Mahal. As they enter, guards come in to open doors. Elders come out to receive.

Unnati - Dadishaheb (takes blessing)

DS- arey wah apne humhe pehchan liya

Unnati - aapko kaun nai janta

Everyone greets them one by one

Vijay's room

Arjun - humhd pata nai hum kya kare

Vijay - dada did you give your 100%

Arjun nods yes. Vijay adds " then you need to talk to DS that you dont like Maithli, waise bhi she said she wont make decision without your approval."

Arjun - haan pata hai par you know how she is...she will start to ask questions that i have no answers to... I need to have a good reason to even get her to listen

Vijay - dont worry dada it will be fine, chale ab guests aa chuke honge

Arjun- waise kaun aane wale hai?

Vijay - pata nai woh detail nai batae

They both head down.

In dining room, unnati excuses herself to use the bathroom. She is walking when she runs into both the brothers.

Unnati - oh im sorry

Vijay - no problem, aap?

Unnati - im Unnati

Being very young when they all parted and not having touch with Jaigarh for so many years; they could not recognize each other. 

Vijay - im Vijay and this is Arjun

Unnati - hi (he doesnt say anything) okay so im going to (pointing toward her path)

She leaves and both continue.

Vijay - why didnt u say anything (no response) dada im talking to you

Arjun breaks out of his thought, thinks and says - kuch nai thinking of this whole Mithali fiasco toh mind was elsewhere.

Vijay - you are overthinking dada... chaliye 

They reach dining room, DS - aao beta, inse mileye... (cut off by brothers)

Arjun & vijay - giri uncle

Arjun- its been long time

Giri - yes it has son. Aap humhe bhule nai

Arjun - ofcourse not.. wase bhi aap sabka college album dad k saath dekhta rehta hoon. Aur dad sare kisse sunate hai

Giri and brij - good times (both smile)

Few minutes later Unnati joins them, giriraj introduces her and they remember her.

They all start to eat and talk.

After few hours, giriraj and unnati get ready to leave. DS - "beta aap yaha aa jao rehane. Aapko vijay and arjun ki company milengi"

Unnati - woh Dadishaheb, hum aaj shaam Manali jaa rahe hai, ek hafte k liye friend ki shaadi hai. Fir humhe Jaigarh jaana hai.

DS - "oh acha, time mile toh aati rehna. Aur inka number lelo if you need anything"

They exhange numbers and head out.

Edited by hp07 - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Rohan is feeling the vibes already. Will he make the move? Luv has him pegged down just right.

Edited by coderlady - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Luv is afraid UV will have to marry someone out of responsibility and hurt Mansi.