Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 4: One step closer...

Rohan and UV were ready to leave for Mansi's house. Rohan asks Luv to join.

UV: great idea, luv join us

Luv- sure banna

Upon reaching, Rohan rushes them inside as he was beyond excited to share his newfound discovery. Everyone starts to introduce themselves to Luv while Rohan is anxiously waiting for them to finish. He is getting a bit annoyed as they are taking a long time. Not caring, he interrupts,

Rohan - guys guess what?

"Nobody cares" says Rehan. Others succesfully controlled their laughter while Jen bursted out laughing. Rohan has always been clown in the group and an easy target, as he usually sets himself up for a joke. Rehan was waiting for his comeback attempts, but today Rohan was too distracted to sass back.

Rohan - wow rehanbhai mean!

Rehan - just kidding. What happened?

Rohan proudly says "we have a royalty amongst us". Hearing this, Mansi is shocked. Colors drained from her face quickly as she says to herself - "Oh no how did he find out? Did the dean say something? Does anyone else know? What should I do?" She is panicking.

Isha - "like real royalty or is this one of your sarcastic jokes"

Rohan - yes an actual royalty, a rajwada Rohan proceeds to explain rajwade meaning to Chris and Jen. Mansi breaks her thoughts and tries to find a way out

Mansi - who told you Rohan? (Nervously) it could be a lie

Rohan - arey i heard and saw it myself.

Mansi thinks to herself that its time to come clean, they will understand her side. She is about to confess when Rohan says- "you guys are bad at guessing! Anyways Its our boy UV".

Rehan - is this true UV? (UV nods yes)

Mansi is a bit relieved but soon gets lost in another worry - "Does he know me? No thats not possible! Is it? I mean I stay away from paparazzi, parties and royal events. I was busy in studies past few years to even enjoy my royalty status. I am rarely in the news or magazines. plus i have lived here for past 1.5 year. No it can be. its not like we know all rajwadas. Anyways he would have said something if he knew me" she convinces herself

While Mansi is battling her thoughts, Jen says "so should we be calling you prince UV". UV in a serious tone says "well now that you know, you should really address me as Your Highness Yuvraj UV". Everyones jaw dropped. UV and Luv laugh, which breaks Mansi thoughts. UV assures them he was joking and they can still call him UV.

Rohan was not done with this excitement he adds "he is yuvraj, I mean prince of..."

As rohan is talking, Mansi, thinking she is saying it quietly, blurts out "yuvraj of flirting"

UV smirks as he heard it. Mansi quickly realizing her mistake - "oops".

Luv couldnt help but laugh. Mansi was happy to get some reaction and so she continues "better yet Yuvraj of flirtsville haan nai toh". Laughing, she raises her hand to hifi Isha & Rehan, who are standing next to her, but they did not respond. Luv and Rohan are now trying to control their laughter. UV seeing this, gives Luv tu ghar aa look.

Isha (sarcastically) - ha ha you're are so funny Mansi

Mansi - that i am

She saw a good opportunity to change the topic as she was worried it may lead to more revelations "ok enough of this prince stuff lets eat now i am starving"

Rehan and Chris - yes please

Rohan - ya lets before she turns into Hulk

Mansi wacks Rohan. As they are headed to the dining room, Mansi realizes she left her phone upstairs. She excuses herself. After grabbing her phone, she walked down the stairs and was headed towards the dining room, when suddenly someone grabs her arm and pulls her inside the study room. One hand on her arm and other hand covering her mouth gently. Their eyes lock. She finds herself getting lost in his brown eyes. They are soft and rich just like chocolate she thought. She breaks the gaze as he starts to talk...

UV - so princess kya kaha aapne.. yuvraj of flirting? Flirtsville?

Mansi (taking both his hand off her) - toh kya galat kaha maine?

UV - awww someone is jealous how sweet.

Mansi - not jealous okay. Jo hai woh kaha

UV - par iski sazaa toh milegi

Mansi - sazaa for what? Waise bhi yeh aapki risayat nai your highness, idar aapka hukum nai chalega.

UV - sazaa for making fun of me in front of everyone. Aur haan hum Yuvraj hai, humara hukum geography se bandha nai hai.

Mansi tries to leave but UV puts his hands up and boxes her in

UV - kya sazaa de hmmm... got it... a kiss!

Mansi is shocked. She pushes him back and trys to run. He grabs her hand

UV - kiss toh hum leke rahenge princess, abhi nai toh baad me, akele nai toh sabke samne. Sochlo

Mansi - you wish! waise bhi im not scared of you, haan nai toh.

She sets herself free, stickes her tongue out, and runs from there. Few minutes later UV joins everyone. At dinner, everyone was deiciding what movie to watch.

Jen - lets watch a horror movie it will be fun

Chris - umm nooo! Let's watch a comedy

Mansi - i agree with chris, lets watch something else

Rohan - looks like jungli billi is scared

UV - you should change her name to bheegi billi

Rohan and UV hifi each other. Mansi gives them a death stare.

Mansi - oh hello I am not scared. I am just looking out for Chris.

Isha - Chris you can sit between rohan and I. We will hold your hand!

Chris - if everyone else is fine then lets

Mansi is disappointed to hear him agree and mutters to herself - well done Manyata chup chap bata deti tujhe darr lagta hai toh kya ho jata! marr gaye, damn ego!

While everyone else is discussing movie titles, UV notices Mansi is muttering something to herself.

UV (leans closer to her ears) - chaho toh humse cuddle kar sakti ho princess

Mansi - haan haan kyu nai. Usse acha tumhare lap mein baith jati hoon

UV - even better

Mansi while rolling her eyes says "tum flirt karna ka koi mauka nai chodte na"

UV - ofcourse not princess, mauke pe hamesha chauka hi marna chahiye.

Group decided that they will watch The Conjuring, as most people had not seen it. They gather in the TV room. Except for UV and Luv everyone takes their usual spot. Luv was about to sit down next to Mansi when UV stops him and asks him to sit next to Rehan on the sofa. Luv was hesitant as he didnt want UV to sit down Everyone was busy with their side conversations, while Rohan was searching for the movie.

Mansi - your highness shouldn't sit on the floor (she gives him smug look)

UV - i dont mind princess.

Leaning close to her UV says - aapke kareeb rehna k liye hum kahi bhi baith sakte hai.

He smiles as she mocks his words. UV and Mansi were sitting with their backs against the sofa on which Luv and Rehan were on. Isha and Rohan were sharing a blanket and Mansi had her own to protect her. Mansi is shaking from being scared and hiding her face partially in the blanket. She is slowly sliding near UV. Seeing this, UV offers her his hand. Hesitant at first, as her ego would not ler her, she grabs his hand quickly as a scream is heard in the movie. She intertwines both her hands with his hand. Her grip was tight.

After a while, Mansi felt thirsty. She makes a sad sigh noise as she was scared to go.

UV notices and asks- what happened princess?

Mansi - woh .. woh mujhe paani chahiye

UV - then go, you know kitchen is right around the corner.

Mansi - pata hai i live here! Halkat veda

UV - fir.... (no reply) aww darr lag raha hai?

Mansi - nai! Woh scene miss ho jayega

UV - you know they have a pause button

Mansi - sab ko distrub nai karna

UV - (to himself - so no matter what aap admit nai karegi aapko dar lag raha hai) waise humhe bhi pyaas lagi hai. Hum jaake aate hai

Mansi - chal, ill join u then.

UV - anyone want something from kitchen

Rohan - a beer for me please

Chris - me too!

In the kitchen, Mansi drinks water and feels satisfied. UV was getting beers for the guys

Mansi - tumhe nai chahiye? UV said no

Mansi - tumne kaha tha k pyaas lagi hai. He comes closer to her, she can see the naughty smile on his face. For each step forward that he took, she took two steps back until she hit the counter. He puts both his hand on the counter so she cant leave. He moves closer to her. She felt his warm breath on her neck, it created some odd sensation in her body. Almost touching his lips with her ear, he says in a husky voice "pyaas toh lagi hai par kissi aur cheez ki

Mansi pushes him back and says "besharam, choddo mujhe koi aa jayega"

UV - aahaan.. pehli humari sazaa fir

He moves closer again. Her heart is beating faster now. As he raises his right hand, she looks at him. With his hand he moves her hair behind her ear and then traces her arm with until he reaches her hand. He intertwines his hand with her's. She is stunned by his touch. His other hand moves to her waist pulling her closer. They have never been this close. Both were feeling strange sensation in their bodies. Her heart kept beating faster and louder every second. UV was bit more calm than her. Finally, he leans in and gently kisses her cheek. At that moment, her heart skipped a beat.

UV whispers to her - "kaha tha na princess hum kiss leke rahenge". He let her go right after and smirks as he saw her standing still with her eyes closed. UV grabs the beers and says "chale princess". She trys to gather herself, Was she disaapointed that he kissed her cheek only? Not able to decipher the feelings, she follows him out.

Back to the movie, exorcism scene was on. Mansi with her hand pressed together was muttering something.

UV - kya bak bak kar rahi ho princess? Tumpe bhi bhoot chad gaya hai?

Mansi - chup!

UV leans closer to hear what she was saying and laughs as he realizes she is saying hanuman chalisa. Mansi gives him a stern look for laughing.

Finally the movie comes to an end.

UV: chalo princess aapki prathana ne sabko bacha liya

Mansi whispers but UV heard- halkat!

UV smiles and says: veda?

She gets annoyed. Everyone decides to head out as they have class in the morning.

It 2am and Mansi was sitting in her room with her lights on as she couldnt sleep. Movie had gotten to her. He cusses everyone for picking such a movie. She decides to call her brothers as they always make her feel safe.

Arjun - finally yaad aa gayi humari

M - dada please you know i always miss u

Arjun - hmmm up so late?

M - haan woh humne horror movie dekhi toh neend nai aa rahi ab

Arjun - tum aur horror? How did this happen

M - pucho mat dada. Anyways hows vijaybhai

Arjun - crazy as always. (She smiles) hold on

Vijay - M bhai finally aapko aapke bhais ki yaad aa gaye

M - vijay bhai sorry been busy past 3 4 days

Vijay - waise isnt it late there?

M - neend nai aa rahi

Vijay - omg m bhai kaun hai woh

M - kaun kaun?

Vijay - wohi jisne tumhari neend aur chain churaya hai

M - annabelle ne

Vijay - omg ladki m bhai? Hume brother in law k badle sister in law milne wali hai?

M - vijaybhai annabelle ek doll hai from movie i saw. humne horror movie dekhi is liye neend nai aarahi

Vijay - oh humne laga kissi handsome hunk ki wajjah se

Arjun grabs phone from vijay. After a while, while talking to him, M falls asleep. Arjun calls M few times but no response - "lagta hai so gayi. Good night. Love you". He hangs up the phone.

Edited by hp07 - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The brothers thought they might get a bhabi instead of a jiju?

hp07 thumbnail

I changed it to english. I think it translates better then in hindi lol

Nikitaparas thumbnail

Awesome

Waiting for next chapter

hp07 thumbnail

Chapter 5: A bet

2 month leap

It was Friday night rather than their usual shenanigans, everyone was buried in their books. Midterms were next week. Mansi and UV were studying at UV's house. Ever since their project was completed, two months ago, they have been studying together for the class. She liked to study with him as he was just like her, challenging and questioning things. He liked to study with her, as he loved to annoy her and her reactions to his antics. As much as she showed she didnt like it, she was getting use him and his antics.

The Maid comes with juice for them.

UV - thank you Rosy.

Maid smiled and leaves. Mansi was gulping her juice fast, when UV says "dheere princess kahi bhaga nai jaa raha"

Mansi - im stressed yaar there is so much to cover, i get very hungry when i am stressed.

UV - aapne pehle kyu nai bataya hum abhi aap liya kuch mangvate hai

Mansi - nai i am good now (pointing to her juice)

UV - "pakka?" Mansi nodded yes. UV adds "lets finish these two chapters and then we can meet up with others for dinner.

Mansi was reading from pratice questions quietly to herself: hmmmm (muttering something) answer would be (b) cost related.

UV who heard part of her conversation, asks her: are you sure?

Mansi gives explantion for her answer and then says: yes i am sure!

UV: i think you are wrong... answer should be demand related.

Mansi: that doesnt make sense... (with an attitude) Tumhe kuch nai pata

UV: princess I help run a business empire

Mansi: so what! Doesnt mean you know everything.

UV: acha, theeke if you are so sure then wanna bet?

Mansi: sure (she puts her hand out, they shake hands to indicate bet is on) get ready to lose

UV: itna confidence? Par pehle yeh toh batao stakes kya hai?

Mansi - stakes kyu? Its just an ae wai bet

UV- oh come on princess usme kya mazza? thoda interesting banate hai bet ko

After thinking it over, Mansi says "okay then if i win, you have to do as i say for one whole week"

UV: manzor hai. But if i win you have to go on a date with me.

Mansi shocked to hear this: noo

UV: princess we shook hands ,its official. If you dont play now then I win by default and my condition still stands.

Mansi quietly still thinking to herself. UV adds: Waise bhi if you are confident then why does it matter?

Mansi thinks to herself "you know the answer then dont worry, tum isse jo chahie karva sakti ho, haan nai toh".

They google the question UV - ha! Humne kaha tha na. I win!

Mansi - no this is not right. Internet pe sab cheez sahi nai hoti. Plus its just one article

UV - what! You are too much. Theeke hai fir, how about we email the professor?

Mansi - ok

They email the teacher to confirm.

UV looking at her says - hmm

Mansi asks "kya?". UV adds "humhe red pasand hai so if you dont mind wearing red on our date"

Mansi - oh hello abhi kuch decide nai huya itna hawa mein mat udo.

UV laughs. They both go back to studying. Mansi could not concentrate now as she was anxiously waiting to find out the answer. Closing her eyes she says to herself: hey bhagwaniji please mera answer sahi ho, iss k saath mujhe nai jaana date pe.

UV seeing her: aww! humare saath date pe jana k liye aap bhagwan se pray kar rahi ho

Mansi - chup halkat veda

At 9pm both head back to Mansi's house to met with others. Around 1130 everyone bid good night.

UV to rehan - kal milte hai, noon. Mere ghar?

Rehan - ya done

Mansi thought UV was going to study with her, hearing this she got disappointed. But, she doesnt say anything as she didnt want him to think something else.

Rohan - tum dono kya kar rahe ho?

Rehan- we are going to study for our class

Seeing Mansi's disappointed face, UV says "hum aapko evening mein milta hai princess to finish our review."

Mansi nods. She kept checking her email that night to see if the professor responded. Eventually she falls asleep.

Meanwhile, back in India at Devgarh Palace

Arjun - good morning, Ds aapne bulaya

Ds - Good morning, jee hum chahte hai aap Rajkumari Maithili se mile. Woh parso Australia se vapis aa rahi hai.

Arjun knew why his grandmother wanted him to meet her.

Arjun - ds humari ek guzaarish hai

Ds - kahiye beta

Arjun - hum unse mil lenge par hum nai chahte aap kisse se kuch vaada kare. Yeh humari zindagi hai, aur hum soch samjh kar hi faisla lena chahte hai.

Ds - theeke hai, is mamle mein hum aapse puche bina koi faisla nai lenge

Arjun- thank you ds

Ds - aapki Manyata se baat huyi?

Arjun- ji 2 din pehle huyi thi, exams aa rahe hai toh woh busy hai.

Arjun takes permission and leave.

Saturday morning

Mansi's phone rings. Frustrated, she answer her phone without looking at the caller id and says "kya hai?"

Ds - aap humse aise kyu keh rahi hai

Shocked to her grandmother voice, she sits up right away. - sorry ds humne caller id nai dekha

Ds - koi baat nai beta

Both talk for a while, Ds wanted to ask her about Jagat as Manyata was in same college as him for undergrad.

Manyata - aap kyu puch rahi hai?

Ds - unki company se ek deal aayi hai par aage badne se pehle hum unke bare me janna chahte the

Manyata - jagat is amazing guy DS. Woh bahut down to earth hai for someone who comes from such a rich family. He was very well respected in college by all.

After a while the call ends. Mansi finally gets out of bed. She goes about her day and gets ready. It seems as though she had forgotten about the bet. A few hours later someone rings the doorbell. Isha answers the door and sees a bouquet but no one was there. It was addresses to mansi. Isha heads to her room and hands her the bouquet.

Isha excitedly asks "kisne diya"

Mansi - "pata nai" she opens the card and reads the letter to herself :

" The ONLY great thing about winning this bet is that I get to take my princess on a date"

- your halkat veda

She blushed as she read this and goes into daydreaming mode.

Isha - arey kisne bheja, bata na

Mansi - woh... (quickly thinking) meri behen ne to wish me best for the exam

Isha - how sweet

Mansi nods and says to herself - sorry Isha, i dont want everyone to make a big deal about anything or think something else. its just a bet.

Isha heads out and Mansi checks her email and then texts UV:

Congratulations Mr. UV

After a while UV messages back - thank you princess, so you must be feeling very lucky? So many girls are dying to go on date with me and here you get to go.

Mansi writes - pagal hai woh ladkiya

UV - tum bhi ho jaogi...date k baad 😉

Mansi - you wish

UV - i dont have to. track record 100% hai

Mansi - chiiii!

UV - 😊.... exams thrusday khatam. sooo Friday?

Mansi - okay, but plan kya hai?

UV - uski fikar aap mat karo. baas be ready at 9am.

Mansi - kya??? Itna jaldi kaun jaata hai

UV - hum! Aap humare saath date pe jane wali ho princess. Everything will be unexpected.

Mansi was blushing while reading his reply and wondered what he would have planned? She responds "hmmm"

UV - see you in evening!

coderlady thumbnail

They are going out on the date. Lets see what he will plan.

hp07 thumbnail

Maithili - Chahat Khanna

Arjun - Arjun Bijlani

Chapter 6A: Double dates

Week flew by due to midterms. It was Thursday evening in India. Arjun and Maithili were meeting today.

In Devgarh Mahal Mumbai

Arjun was getting ready for his date when Vijay enters. Arjun was wearing a black pant with white shirt and black coat.

Vijay - wow bhai, stud lag rahe ho.

Arjun looks at Vijay and smiles.

Vijay - waise kiske saath meeting hai?

Arjun - bataya toh tha, Rajkumari Maithli se milne jaa rahe hai

Vijay shocked: aise? bhai aap date pe jaa rahe ho woh bhi in a cafe. unka interview lene nai. You need to be more casual not so serious

Arjun - par

Vijay cuts his off - no par bhai, let me pick your outfit.

Arjun agrees. While going through arjun's closet vijay says - waise bhai college time dates pe aise kapde pehnte the?

Arjun - sometimes

Vijay - no wonder aapki koi girlfriend nai thi

Arjun gives him an angry look and says - ladkiya aapke bhai k aas pass hamesha rehti thi. woh toh humne kisko girlfriend ka spot diya nai.

Vijay - hum toh chedd rahe the aapko. Waise bhai aapko kabhi kissi se pyaar nai huya?

Arjun - pyaar? Nai, aisi ladki kabhi mili nai

Vijay - kaisi ladki chahiye?

Arjun - why the suddent interest in my lovelife?

Vijay- baas aise hi puch rahe hai. Humhe apne Yuvraj k likes or dislikes ka pata hona chahiye na (he winks)

Arjun - hmmmm

Vijay - come one hai, tell!

Arjun- pata nai, kabhi socha nai

Vijay - toh fir aap unko doodhoge kaisi? Aur agar koi mil gayi toh aapko pata kaise chalega that you are in love?

Arjun surpised by Vijay's sudden questions raises his eyebrows at him and says "jab hoga tab pata chalega...i guess"

Vijay pulls out a casual white shirt and jeans - wear this bhai

After getting dressed, Arjun leaves for his date. On his way he picks up flowers. Per Vijay's instructions he also gets a box of chocolates. Arjun had booked a section of the cafe for themselves as he did not want others or media to know.

A beautiful women in brown sunglasses and red off-shoulder layered dress walks in.

They introduce each other and talk for almost 2 hours. Maithili checks her watch and says - oh wow time just flew by

Arjun - ya

Maithli - I have to head out... it was great to meet you Yuvraj.

Arjun smiles - same here

She gives him a hug and a peck on cheek.

Back at Devgrah Mahal Mumbai

As arjun enters, Vijay - Kaisi thi date?

Arjun - aap darwaze k pe humara wait kar rahe the?

Vijay - haan ofcourse, im too excited Yeh sab chhodo..... soooooo?

Arjun asks - so?

Vijay - kuch kuch ho raha hai?

Arjun looks confused, vijay adds - humara matlab hai unse milke aapke dil mein kuch kuch huya?

Before he could reply, Vijay pointing to his cheek - ye kya hai?

Arjun wipes hi cheek - kuch nai

Vijay - liesss, bhai!! Kya chupa rahe ho?

Arjun- nothing vijay, anyways she was nice but i dont think so

Vijay - you only met her once, she could have been nervous. Met her again and see

A voice comes from the back "bilkul sahi"

Brothers turn around to see their grandmother - "vijay sahi keh rahe hai, Arjun beta give it time before you decide anything". Arjun doesnt push back and nods in agreement.

Mrinalidevi was well respected and considered one of the most influential women in India. Married at young age of 18 to Mahendra Pratap, she had her first child Brijraj at 19 and Menaka at 21. Shortly after Menaka's birth, Mahendra Pratap died. Since then Mrinalidevi had taken over Devgarh. Devgrah meant everything to her, it came before her and her family. Being one of the few ruling women in a "man's world", she had earned her place as advisor to head of mahashaba. Thus her decisions were considered craved in stone by her family and others who knew her.

Back in USA, it was Thrusday morning. As no one had taken Friday classes, today was last day of thier exam. Everyone were in their respective class for exams or studying in library.

At night, Mansi was having a fashion show in her room, trying to decide what to wear.

Isha and Jen came by as she has not been downstairs for a while.

Jen - ooo babe alert

Isha - whats the special occasion

Not wanting to make a big deal, mansi says "i am going out tomorrow with a friend who is visiting"

Jen - i thought we were your friends? (Make a sad face)

Mansi - nooo we are just roomates

Jen throws a dress at her.

Isha - so is it a boy? Mansi nods yes. Both girls tease her. After helping her to pick an outfit, they head to their rooms.

Mansi was tossing and turning all night. She was confused about her feeling about the date.

At 845 am, all dressed she heads out. Mansi asked UV to meet at campus so not be caught by her roomies. At 9, UV picks her up. UV - humhe pata tha

She knew exactly what he was referring to - well wearing red was not in the bet

UV smirks at her answer.

M - toh hum kaha jaa rahe hai?

UV - mere ghar, humne socha hum wahi time spend karte hai (as he winks at her)

M - haww! (Covering her mouth)

UV smiles and says - kya "haw" (mimicking her). Tum kya soch rahi ho?

Mansi doesnt reply and she looks away.

UV - ufffo princess gutter mein se dimag nikalo.

She starts bickering, but he doesnt reply. After few minutes,UV - "ho gaya, ghar aa gaya. Chale?" As they are walking in, Mansi with an attitude - "yahi hai yuvraj k saath date ka plan. Ghar? How boring "

Uv doesnt say anything and just smiles.

They head to the garden/backyard. The yard was very private as it was surrounded by trees. In the middle of a yard, a table, decorated beautifully with flowers, was arranged. As Mansi was admiring the setup, UV says "lets have breakfast".

Maids comes with variety of dishes

Mansi - parathas!!! I love them.

UV - yeh humare bhi favorite hai

Mansi was surprised to hear that - humme laga tum healthy sealthy breakfast khate honge. UV - haan par sometimes I can have a cheat day, haan nai toh!

Mansi gives him a blank stare. After they eat, UV says lets heads out.

Mansi - ab kaha ja rahe hai?

UV - princess sawal mat karo, just come

They had been driving for almost an hr and half, when Mansi finally says - hum ja kaha rahe hai? Itne time se drive kar rahe hai

UV - patience princess, sabra ka phal meetha hota hai.

Mansi get annoyed and sits with her arms crossed, looking out the window. UV calls her but she doesnt reply. He gently touches her hand to get her attention. She get startled by his touch. she can't understand why it happens only with him.

UV - sorry princess. But we are almost here, you can see yourself then

They finally make it to the docks. UV gives the keys to the valet. He opens the door for Mansi. Without thinking he holds her hand and she also doesnt resist. They walk into the ferry, hand in hand.

Mansi - "oh we are going to Martha's Vineyard" 

UV - hmmmm

Mansi gets excited. She had heard about its beauty but never had opportunity to come. UV's car was boarded on the same ferry. They reach the island and then a short drive to the gun range.

Though her brothers went hunting and to the range, Mansi never participated. She couldn't hurt an animal. UV assured her they will only be practicing with disks and board. She didnt know anything about guns. She picks out a sniper to try. UV explains to her where to look and how to aim with it. UV moves close to her and moves strand of hair behind her ear. She aims and shoots. It hits the cutout board of a man right in the chest. In her excitment she hugs UV, he hugs her back as a smile forms on his face. Mansi - did you see?

Letting her go, he says - not bad at all princess, ab humhe aapse kum pange lene padenge

Mansi - haan nai toh!

Both laugh. Mansi now picks up a particular revolver.

UV - not this one, if you dont hold it correctly, it can cause pain from recoil.

Mansi - kuch nai hota

UV - "try something else" But Mansi is adamant. UV adds "aap itni ziddi kyu hai!" Mansi gives him a big grin, she was happy for getting her way. He adds " make sure you grip very tightly with both hands."

Mansi holds the revolver with her right hand tightly. Her left hand grip was light. Before he could move behind her and hold her hands to give further support, she shoots. The gun's recoil was hard, her grip was not enough and a sharp pain travels up her right hand. Surprised, she drops the gun. UV - are you okay? Mansi - "haan woh i got surprised"

UV was not convinced - sure?

Her hand was hurting but she doesnt say anything as her ego wont allow it. She didnt listen to him but she cant let him know he was right. Mansi says she's done, so UV decides to take his turn. They go to an open ground where a man was standing with a machine.

Mansi - yeh kya hai? Where is the target?

UV smiles - patience princess. 

The man loads the machine, aims it up and releases a disc. UV waits with his rifle. At the precise time he shoots the disc down.

Mansi- oh my god! That was awesome. Mujhe bhi karna hai...

UV couldnt say no. He shoots a few around and then calls her over - "just focus on target and trigger, i will do the rest". he stands behind her but this time very close so he can support the gun fully. His hands were over her. He stabilizes the gun. He was giving her step by step instructions, but being so close, his warm breath was falling on her ear. She was losing it. She couldn't process everything he was saying. The disc is released, she shoots and misses. Seeing this Mansi is very disappointed, she dislikes losing. UV cups her face and says "This is hard princess, but with pratice you will explode it as well"

Mansi in frustration - sab tumhari galti hai, i couldnt focus

UV - humne kya kiya?

Mansi blurts out - jab tum itne (realizing what she is saying she pauses and whispers the last word) [kareeb]

UV - batao, Kya kiya humne?

Mansi - (pauses) kuch nai .... woh humara haath dard kar raha tha from revolver is liye focus nai kar paye".

UV's concern took over- why didnt you tell me before? Should we go to a doctor?

Mansi - "itna bhi dard nai. Better than before. Thodi der mein theek ho jayenga"

Mansi felt bad but she didnt lie completely. Her hand did hurt a little but that wasnt the reason for missing the shot.

UV - theeke hai chalo lets get you some ice.

They head to their next destination. It was a beautiful resort on the beach. UV had arranged a table on the beach for lunch. They were alone, tables around them were empty. UV - "how do you feel now? Did the ice help". Mansi - haan (happily playing in warm sand with her feet)

UV - so after lunch we have couple of hours to kill until the next plan. What would you like to do? Jet skis? Swimming?

Mansi - "actually humhe sirf beach pe baithe k relax karna hai". UV -sure

After lunch, they grab a cabana on the beach. In the cabana, there was hammock and two recliner chairs. Mansi takes the hammock. After a while, UV says "im gonna go in water for a bit". Mansi who was reading a magazine - "okay". UV was in the water when two girls come & start talking. Mansi notices them. One of the girl playfully touches his arms as they all laugh. Mansi is not happy and says to herself - "halkat veda kahi bhi shuru ho jata hai".....

coderlady thumbnail

Mansi is all jealous seeing UV with other girls.

hp07 thumbnail

Chater 6B - double date

Girls invite UV to play volleyball with them, he agrees. UV goes to the cabana and says "princess they (pointing to group near their cabana) invited us to play volleyball. You want to?" Mansi says - sure

UV joins those two girls, Abby and Katie, who introduce M & U to their group. Group had boys and girls. UV was picked on same team as Abby and Katie. Mansi on opposite team.

The game starts. Katie hits the ball toward Mansi who misses the shot. Others hifi Katie, so does UV. Agitated Mansi to herself - "Manayata you got this, chak de phade." She was fired up and determined. After a while, Score was UV's team 14 and Mansi's 17. Katie serves toward Mansi and she hits it back towards Katie. They go back and forth as if noone else was playing. Katie hits it but it was short, Abby who was near the net hits it up again and UV spikes it to the other side beautifully. With teamwork & UV's spikes, the score was tied. Katie hugs UV. A jealous Mansi is trying her best to ignore them. Game continues and tied at 19 19. UV serves well that other team misses it. Game is at 20 - 19. UV serves again, they volley back and forth for few times, the ball was hit toward UV, who sets it up for abby, she hits but shot goes up vertically. Katie runs from mid position towards balls, jumps up and spikes it perfectly. It goes toward Mansi, who hits it but it goes out of bound. UV's team wins. Katie hugs abby & UV says - wow stunning shot Katie!

Mansi was not happy, she didnt like him giving her attention. Mansi goes toward them.

UV - nice job princess, you were great!

He hifi's her. She smiles & says thanks. UV excuses himself to talk to others. M - "good game" Katie - "thanks Mansi, you were amazing out there." Mansi gives her a weak smile. As she was about to leave, Katie - its cute how he calls you princess. How long have you been dating?

Mansi - we are not dating

Katie - oh, what is the relationship?

Mansi - we are just friends thats it

Mansi gets lost. Was he just a friend? Why was she so affected by his actions, his words? When he is close to her this electrifying sensation takes over that she has never felt before with anyone. Katie says something that brings her back - "do you mind if I ask him out"

Her heart sinks hearing this. Before she can say anything UV comes. Katie invites them to join her group for clubbing at night but UV refuses as they are leaving tonight. Katie gives UV her number before leaving. Jealous Mansi, convinces herself why should i care and ignores it.

UV - chale, lets freshen up

At the reception, staff gives UV his keys.

Mansi thought it was odd staff didnt ask for his name and gave him keys. UV to staff - Michelle can you check with Jake if he has completed those tasks.

Michelle - yes your highness

They head to the room. Mansi asks - why did she call you your highness, and why do know their names?

UV - beacuse they are my employees. This is my hotel.

Mansi - really? Kabse?

UV - "my company bought it 6 months back only. This is also why I choose to come to Harvard so i can help with transition from old owner."

They talk about his businesses until they enter a beautiful 4 bedroom suite. He shows her around. UV - "you can use this room. There is bathroom attached. You can shower". M - "but i didnt bring spare clothes". UV opens closet and gives her two gifts - "you can wear this, i got this for you" 

Mansi - let me guess its red?

UV smiles - aww you know me so well

Both get ready. UV was wearing black suit with white shirt. And Mansi was wearing a wine red strappy dress with red heels. UV was absolutely stunned by her - woww... i mean you look beautiful princess

Mansi shyly - "thanks. Whats the plan now"

UV shows her from the balcony a beautifully decorated yatch in the docks - "that". They head down to the yatch and is greeted by the captain and boat staff.

The yatch heads out in ocean. UV is showing Mansi around. The inside had living room with full kitchen. The outside: first floor deck: full bar

Second floor deck: huge circular sofa in the middle, dining space set up behind it and rest was open space.

Staff brings them glass of wine, which they enjoy while talking and admiring the scenery & sunset. Soft instrumental music is playing in the background. Dinner was served under beautiful star gazed sky and soothing sound of the ocean.

After dinner, mansi was lying on sofa soaking in moonlight and enjoying songs when UV says - lets dance princess

A beautiful atmopshere with moon, ocean, stars. She couldnt say no. A song comes on:

I found a love ...for me......

Darling, just dive right in....

And follow my lead.....

I found a girl, beautiful and sweet

I never knew you were the someone waiting for meeeeee...

Uv places one hand on her waist and other hand intertwined with her hand. Being so close, her heartbeat increases. They start swaying.

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love....

Not knowing what it was..

I will not give you up this timmmeeee...

Darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

And in your eyes, you're holding mine...

Mansi is avoiding to look into his eyes as she gets lost in them each time. He twirls her and brings her back with force, which causes her to look at him. Their eyes meet and intensifies.

Baby...., I'm.....dancing in the dark with you between my arms. Barefoot on the grass, we're listenin' to our favorite song

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath But you heard it. ..darling you look perfect tonight...

UV turns her around, now her back against his chest. M breaths a sigh of relief as the eye lock had made her weak. She was trying to slow her heartbeats when he (points in a direction) and whispers to her to look in the sky

(Music)

I found a women....

Suddenly, the sky above them lights up with white, purple and pink sparkles. The reflection in the ocean amplified its beauty.Twice a month, yatch companies pool together to host fireworks cruises. It was M's lucky day. With her back against his chest, his hands gently on each side of her waist, they enjoyed the fireworks show that went on for about 60 secs. As it ends UV turns her around, both hand on each side of her waist... they sway again.

.....listenin' to our favorite song

When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful

I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

Oh, no, no

Mm

As they swayed, he moves her hair behind her ears. His hand touches her cheek gently. His touch gives her goosebumps and Mansi shuts her eyes. Seeing this, UV couldnt help but to caress her cheeks.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, we're listenin' to our favorite song

I have faith in what I see

Now I know I have met an angel in person

And she looks perfect

No, I don't deserve this

You look perfect tonight..

With moonlight on her face, she was irresistible. His hand moves from her cheek to her lips. Mansi opens her eyes for a sec as UV leans in to kiss her lips. Their lips almost meet when...They get interrupt by the staff who notifies them they will be docking in 10 minutes.

UV to himself - yeh hum kya karne jaa rahe the. Oh god i hope she doesn't get angry.

Mansi to herself - What is wrong with me.. I dont know what happens to me around him

I need to be more careful.

Embarrased, their eyes refused to meet. The boat docks. They gather their stuff and head out for ferry. Both had been quiet since boat. The car comes to an halt as there was traffic in front. Police had closed the road due to car crash.

UV - shoot

Mansi - ab kya hoga?

UV - we can take another route but it is longer

The reach the ferry place.

Guard - sorry sir, we are closed. Last ferry was at 10. It left about 5 minutes ago.

UV - i guess we will head out tomorrow morning.

Mansi nods her head. She calls Isha to inform her she wont be back tonight. They head back to the hotel.

In the lobby, they bump into Katie and her group. UV narrates their story of missing ferry. Katie and other insists they join them at club. They decide to go for a bit.

At club:

Katie is flirting with UV. Mansi is trying hard to ignore.Katie hoping to get close to UV says - "lets go dance everyone". Mansi says no, as she is tired.

UV whispers to her - come on princess it our date. Lets have some fun (winks)

Jealous Mansi, remembers what happened when they danced last and says - "not date. Bet, jo ab khatam ho chuki hai so i dont have to do anything you say anymore."

UV was hurt by her words. He was angry and goes with Katie to dance floor. They start dancing really close. M was trying to look here and there but her eyes kept going back to them. She gets irritated seeing them close and to herself- "kamini thoda dur nai nach sakti........God manyata!! stop looking over there, Ignore them. Have a drink & relax"

She keeps taking big gulps while calming herself. Katie playfully keeps touching him. She leans and gives UV kiss on his cheek. UV smiles, while watching Mansi from corner of his eyes. He leans forward to whisper something to her but seemed like he was giving her kiss on cheek. M had had it now, all the convicing she did to herself went down the drain - "halkat veda khashmanu khaniya tharak ka pipa. How could he!!.. ughhh" She chugs her drink. Then she chugs UV & Katie's drinks that were on the table as a act of protest against them. She heads to the room. Alcohol was hiting her hard as she is stumbling through the hotel. She gets off on wrong floor and is trying to get into a room. With security's help ,UV finds her - princess kya kar rahi ho? Yeh galat floor hai

Mansi - "oh teri! Wohi sochu yeh key kyu kaam nai kar rahi". UV - chalo

Mansi remembers him & Katie -" mujhe tere saath nai aana...halkat". UV grabs her arm and takes her to their suite while she is fighting back - "chodo mujhe"

When they enter the suite, he lets her go. She trys to storm off but stumbles. UV holds her just in time. He lifts her up, Mansi - "niche rakh mujhe". He drops her on her bed, smiles and says "lo". Mansi tries to hit his chest with her hands. He grabs both her hand, gives her a semi stern look and says- "baas princess" He cups her face with one hand - kya hua?

Mansi still fuming - kuch nai, tum jao na apni Katie k pass idar kyu ho, haan nai toh

UV realizes she is jealous and a big smile comes on his face. She adds - " sharam nai aayi usko kiss karte!"

UV - hum kya kare if girls cant keep off me.

Mansi - humne dekha who couldn't keep off of whom". Seeing her upset - princess humne kuch nai kiya, sachi

M who is looking other side does not reply. U moves close and adds - why would i kiss her princess, when i have an even hotter choice here (winks).

She pushes him - besharam!

Just then UV gets a call, holding both her hands again he pulls her close - "I have to take this & you need some sleep".

He plants a kiss on her forehead and leaves. He turns around at the door to see her shocked face and smiles. 

coderlady thumbnail

He is playing the jealousy game a little too much. It might just backfire.