Battle of Egos - ManVeer FF

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I have been silent follower of this website.  I am not sure if there are any ManVeer fans in this forum. However, I decided to write my first FF on my favorite show, dekha ek khawaab (ManVeer especially). I really wish they would come back in season 2. In the meantime, I thought I bring them back here.

I am very new to this writing so please bare with me. Also I have not read eveything out on ManVeer so please forgive me if you find it similar to something else. Do let me know and i will credit the author/ff as well. 

I have a generic idea of the story. So if you have ideas please feel free to let me know. There are many new characters in this FF and if you want certain actor to be face of the character let me know. 

This story is bit different than the shows. Notable changes:

- Manyata was not kidnapped as a child

- jai and manyata are fraternal twins. Manyata was born 2 mins before. Both are opposite of each other similar to in the shown however i am not sure yet if I want jai's character to be negative or not yet (let me know your thoughts)

- Jai and Manyata has an older brother, Arjun.  Vijay bhai is still there as their cousin.

- Uday and his family shifts to London after his mom passed away.

- All kids lose touch with each other after uday and his family move out. 

I will touch on all these things slowly in the story as flashbacks! 

Apart from that, I will also use scenes i loved from the show and tweek it to fit the story. I am big fan of music, so you will see songs being used as well!! So please throw out song ideas as well.

This just for fun for everyone, i am not a talented writer at all!!! so I am more than happy to incorporate things you all suggest. Please free to critique!!

INDEX

Character Sketch - page 1

Chapter 1 - page 1

Chapter 2 - page 1

Chapter 3 - page 2

Chapter 4 - page 2

Chapter 5 - page 3

Chapter 6 A - page 3

Chapter 6 B - page 3

Chapter 7 - page 4

Chapter 8 - page 4

Chapter 9 - page 5

Chapter 10 - page 5

Chatper 11 - page 6

Chapter 12 A & B - page 7

Chapter 13 - page 8

Chapter 14 - Page 9

Chapter 15 - page 10

Chapter 16 - page 11

Chapter 17 - page 11

Chapter 18 - page 12

Chapter 19 - page 12

Chapter 20 A - page 14

Edited by hp07 - 3 years ago

DEVGARH

Mrinali Devi (DadiSaheb, DS): grandmother of Devgarh family. She loves her family but her risayat means everything to her.

Brijraj: father of Jai, Manyata and Arjun. He is known for his temper and his bad decisions. Ds never saw him as a fit maharaj and that why trusts Komal more

Komal: mother of Jai, Manyata, and Arjun. She is close to DS and respects her a lot.

Arjun (24) - Yuvraj of Devgarh. He is smart, dashing and second most eligible bachelor. He has graudated from Oxford University (rajwade preferred college) with his MBA and now handles the risayat and family business. Unlike DS, his sisters come before anything.

Manyata and Jai (twins) (22): Rajkumaris. Manyata is 2 mins older than Jai. Manyata is beautiful young lady just like her sister. However, both are complete opposite of each other.

Jai is modern, stylish, spoiled and a diva. But she loves her siblings. Jai studies at Oxford currently.

Manyata: sweet, extra caring, down to earth. Manyata does not like her rajwade label. She finds then to be greedy, selfish, and hates rajneeti that comes with it. She wants to leave this world behind her. She is studing for her MBA at Harvard university.

Vijay (23, cousins) - he is funny, sweet but talks straight ot point. He is very cultured and smart. He is guru of his sisters for many things. Also a graduate of Oxford university.

Menaka - brij's sister and vijay mom

JAIGARH

Giriraj - Maharaj of Jaigarh. Old friend of birjraj. He loved his wife. After her death to left India for good and shifted to London.

Vasuandra - mother of Uday and Unnati. She passed away

Udayveer (23) - Yuvraj of Jaigarh. He is handsome and most eligible bachelor. He is true rajwade to his core. He is DS in the making. He lives by his fathers words especially emotions makes you weak and think from your mind not heart

Unnati (21)- Rajkumari of Jaigarh. She is apple of her brother eye. He has never let her miss their mom. She just started her studies at Oxford university as well.

Other characters:

Manyata college group at Harvard:

Jen- she is from UK studying at Harvard. She has a crush on Rehan

Isha (Shruti Seth) - she hails from middle class family. She has worked hard to be here. She is Manyata's closest friend. They are both film fanatics. Her family sends her info of a prospect husband everyday

Rohan (Jai Bhanushali) - son of a industrialist, he is a flirt and care free. 

Rehan - originally from Pakistan but has lived in US since he was 13. His family lives in Chicago. 

Chris - born and raised in California,US. he comes from an Italian family. 

Jai friends:

K and L - same as in the show

Luv & Kush Bhardwaj: brothers and are kids of jaigrah parivar's mantri's sons. uday's close advisor, friends. They will do anything for him and jaigrah.

Siddhant "Sid" Modi - uday's best friend (played by Karan Wahi from dill mill gayye)

Maya - brijraj's ex girlfriend

Meenakshi - yuvrani of Rajpur

Prithivi - Head of mahashaba and father of Meenakshi

Other characters will be introduced along the way but these are important ones.

Also please throw out ideas of who you would like to play certain other character. I would love to put faces to these. 

Edited by hp07 - 3 years ago

Chapter 1: An Affair

Present day Devgrah Mahal in Mumbai

Manyata was in her room packing. Jai, Arjun and Vijay were helping her.

Jai - Cant believe vacation itna jaldi khatam bhi ho gaya. Abhi toh hum aaye the.

Arjun: hmm humhe bhi aisa lagta hai. Ab humari dono pari jaa rahi hai

Both girls come and hug their brother.

Manyata: dada baas 6 months fir hum idar honge aapke baas hamesha k liye

Jai and vijay smile

Vijay: lagta hai humko M bhai k liye Ghar jamai doodhna padega

Manyata sticker her tongue out at Vijay and says: haan sahi hai, hum apne dada ko chod ke nai jayenge.

Jai - Jiji humari hone wali bhabi ko aapse ladna padega dada k attention k liye

Arjun: aisa kuch nai. Meri dono pari pehle fir biwi.(He winks at them)

Vijay- dada par humne suna hai shaadi k baad sab joru k ghulam ban jaate hai

Arjun: acha

Arjun was about to catch Vijay and he runs away. All laugh

Jai - hum bhi apni packing finish karke aate hai

Manyata was focused on packing and her phone was on bed next to Arjun, who us lying down on the bed talking to Manyata.

Arjun: momo your class doesnt start for another week and a half. Why dont to stay back few more days

Manyata: dada I wish. I am a mentor, I have to be there a week earlier for orientation for new students. Plus I have some other things to do so is liye I want to be there by Thrusday.

Arjun: hmmm. Ab humme...

Manyata's phone rings.

Manyata - dada can you please see who it is.

Arjun - Momo it says "out of area". Number UK ka hai

Manyata - hmm thats odd. Speaker pe lao na please

Arjun answer the call and puts in speaker. Before he can say anything. Someone screams

"Mansi mansi mansi , darling 2 more days before i get to see your pretry face"

Manayta to herself : Jen hai yeh toh

She goes to pick up the phone and puts it off speaker.

After she is done. She says to Arjun: woh hamari college friend thi

Arjun: woh tumhe Mansi kyu bula rahi thi?

Manyata: woh dada (pauses) ...woh humne kissi ko bataya nai hai hum kaun hai. hum chahate nai the k koi humhe special treatment de. Aur waisi bhi rajwade baneka humhe koi garv nai hai.

Arjun comes to her. "Momo, Aap ek Rajkumari hai. There are people who want to be in your place"

Manyata: issi baat ka toh ghum hai dada. Hum rajparivar se hai jante hai. But I want to be a normal girl and live a normal life. when i am not here i can be whoever i want. Thats why humne Dean se baat karke humara naam Mansi karva diya for teachers and students. Only my Dean knows who I am.

Arjun: aap apni identity toh chupa sakte ho par aap isse zayada dur nai bhaj sakenge.

Manyata: ji dada kuch time k liye hi hum ek normal zindagi jeena chahte hai baas. Yeh Rajwade identity se dur. Is liye humne Oxford University nai Harvard University chuna for my MBA.

Arjun: theeke hai par aapko nai lagta aapke dost ko jab pata chalega toh unke bura lagega

Manyata: dada they will understand anyways tab ki tab dekh lenge. Abhi hum Mansi rehke khush hai. Humhe yeh rajwade ways se dur reha nai. Yeh politics, lies, selfishness, greed sab se dur.

Arjun: sab aase nai hote. aap Dad or Dadishheb ki galtiyo ki saza sabko mat do.

Seemaji: gustaki maaf yuvrajsa aapko Dadishaheb ne bulaya hai study mein.

Arjun: hum aate hai. (Turns to manyata) Just think about it rationale Mansiji (as he winks at her).

Manyata smiles at him and is thinking

Flashback:

Arjun, Jai and Manyata in study room. Arjun is working on something while Manyata and Jai are arranging the desk and bookshelf.

Arjun: ugh I am so tired

Manyata: dada, Dadishaheb ko gaye do din huye hai. Aap abhi se thak gaye. When you take over fully tab kya hoga

Arjun: hum aap teeno se sab karvaenge while I rest. Akir chote siblings kis liye hote hai. (He smirks)

Jai and Manyata give him a dirty stare.

Jai accidently drops a book from the shelf which contains copies of checks and other documents.

Jai - dada what is Maya Charitable Fund?

Arjun - I dont know Tiny. Let me see

All kids rather around.

Manyata: in sare checks pe toh dad ke signatutes hai.

Jai- haan DS ki signatures in documents pe bhi nai hai. Dad has signed as representative of Devgarh. Isnt that odd?

Arjun: hum apne lawyer se baat karte hai.

Few hours later

Arjun - lawyer ne chartiy ka address deya hai. Hum waha jaake baat karke aate hai

Manyata and Jai - dada can we come

He nods yes. All three head to Arjun's car. They reach a place that seems to be a house.

Manyata- dada yeh toh kissi ka ghar hai.

Arjun - shayad galat address mil gaya hoga

They were about to leave when Jai spots Brijraj's car.

Jai - dada rukhiye, woh dekheye dad ki car.

All three look at each other.

Arjun - aap dono idar rukho hum dekh k aate hai

Manyata - nai dada hum bhi chalte hai, aap akele mat jao

arjun- andar dad hai humhe kuch nai hoga.

Both sister look tensed.

Arjun: theeke. Hum andar jake dekh k aapko msg karte hai. Agar 5 minutes mein message nai aata toh aap dono aa jana.

Arjun goes inside the bungalow gate. He goes toward the door but then he sees Brijraj with another women through the window. He was in shock. He just stood there.

Manyata - Jai i am anxious. humhe kuch theek nai lag raha. Lets go see.

Jai - chalo jiji

Both go inside and see Arjun frozen in one spot. They go to him and see Brijraj as well. They are shocked.

Jai - (in shock) dad

Manayat starts tearing up. She goes to storm inside but Arjun stops her

Arjun - nai momo. Abhi scene create nai karna chahiye. Agar koi press bula dega toh. Hum apne ghar jake dad ko confront karenge. Chaliye abhi

Jai - wait dada. (Jai clicks a few pic on her phone)

They go home and are waiting for Brijraj. When he comes, Arjun calls Brijraj into the study. He dismisses all the servant.

Kids confront their father with pictures. He is shocked. He apologizes to them and says to not tell their mother. Arjun get furious and yells at him

Arjun - dad aap aisa kaise kar sakte hai....( pauses) Jawaab digiye ( both sister starts crying). Aap humari maa k saath aisa kaise kar sakte hai. (As he throws a book on the floor he says) aapko sharam nai aayi

DS and komal heard everything from outside. Both walk in.

Komal- baas kigiye aap. Aap aapne pita se aise baat nai kar sakte.

Jai - par maa aap jante nai Dad ne kya kiya hai.

Komal - humne sab suna. jo bhi ho woh aapke pita hai. Mafi mangiye

DS - Yuvraj Arjun aapne suna nai. Mafi mangiye

Arjun- (still fuming) nai (He pushed vase off table and walks out)

Brijraj - komal humhe maaf kardo. Humse bhool jo gayi. Pata nai chala hum kab (Pauses) hum vada karta hai dobara aisi bhool nai hogi.

Komal doesnt say anything and leaves for her room. Manyata and Jai follow her. Manyata and jai hug komal.

Manyata - maa hum teeno aapke saath hai. aapko aise insan k saath rehne ki koi zaroorat nai.

Before Komal can reply, DS comes in and says: Komal devgarh ki maharani hai beta unko apne dhuk k aage apni riyasat k bare mein sochna hota hai.

Jai - but DS that is not fair.

Manayat - haan DS hume yeh manzoor nai. (Turns to Komal) maa aap woh kare jo aapka dil kehta hai. We are with you and so is dada.

Komal - Maasaheb theek keh rahi hai beta. Yeh baat media mein aayi ya maine aapke dad ko chodda toh devgarh ki bahut badnami hogi. Hum maharnai hai, ek rajwade hai. humhe dil se nai dimag se decision lene hote hai.

Jai and Manyata - lekin maa

Komal - nai beta akir mein woh aapke dad hai. Unko maaf kardo. Aur waise bhi this is between me and him. Hmmm. (She hugs them)

Manayat could see the sadness in her mom eyes. To herself " I hate this, aise kaise keh sakti hai DS, woh bhi toh ek aurat hai. How can she be selfish about her risayat and not care about maa. I hate being this politics. I will never marry into Rajwade family.

Flashback ends

Manyata to herself: sorry dada, hum aapki baat se samjamte hai par i wont make the mistake maa made. I will leave this rajwade world behind.

She wraps up her packing and goes to sleep.

Comments: first couple of checks are backgrounds. Then will have Manveer meet. 

Feel bad for Komal. She is a silent sufferer.

Agreed. Her character in show was always been timid, i wish she stood up more. 

Chapter 2: Foreign exchange student

It was early morning, time for Devgarh princesses to leave. Manyata and Jai bid eveyone goodbye. At the airport, they headed towards their own gates.

In London Jaigrah Mansion

Uday was excercising and deep in thought.

Kush - bhai... bhai (uday thought was broken and he says yes) aapki ticket aa gayi hai

Luv - house ka confirmation bhi aa gaya. Aapko airport se pickup karne aur aapki car dene Mr. Kaur aa jayenge.

Uday: great! Kush aapki school ka ho gaya?

Kush - ji bhai. Thank you for everything

Uday - Luv when will you come?"

Luv: Uday banna hume India jana hai, Giriraj uncle ne kuch kaam diya hai. Hum 3 4 weeks baad aa jayenge aapke paas. Unless you need me there early.

Uday: nai dad ka kaam ache se karke aao.

After breakfast, Uday got ready and goes to office. His phone rings and it says Sid.

Uday - hi Sid how are you?

Sid - great as always, kaise hai aap yuvraji

Uday - baas office aaya hoon. Tum batao

Sid - university ka vacation hai aur tum office mein. Kitne boring ho

Uday - Yuvraj hai hum, no vacation for me. Waise dad se milne aaye hai aur kuch nai

Sid - acha lets party tonight? Next three nights you are mine before you leave.

Uday - theeke hai. See you at our usual place

After almost 22 hour journey, Manyata reaches Boston. She heads home from the airport. Her home was a beautiful colonial architect. The house had long driveway that was surrounded by trees. It was in an elite neighborhood. Dadishaheb had rented a whole house for Manyata close to campus. She did not want to stay alone so she invited her friends, Isha and Jen to stay with her. Not to be caught, she told them it was her relatives house, who live in Canada now. Manyata had declined any servant help.

Few hours later, Isha arrives at the house.

Mansi - aa gayi tu

Isha - finally yaar (as he lays on sofa)

Mansi - how was your flight

Isha - mat puch yaar, delays delays delays!

The next day, Jen joined them.

Mansi- Jen i missed you

Jen - me too. How was india?

Mansi - it was great to be with my family

Jen - Isha, married yet?

Isha - ha ha, funny! nooo dodged a bullet

Jen - great, let me change and then we go out? Lets go to NYC for dinner. We can stay there for the weekend?

Mansi and Isha- sure

It was finally Monday. Uday had to report to main building for his orientation. Once there he sees a sign: new student to the right & foreign exchange studen to the left.

Uday was waiting for his turn.

Isha: Hi, you can step forward.

Uday: Hi, i am here from Oxford through exchange program.

Isha: Sure, your name please.

Uday: Udayveer Singh, but you can call me UV

Isha: sure UV. Just wait here while i get some documents for you to fill.

Uday nods his head. A girl comes from behind room behind the reception. Uday couldnt help but stare at her. She was beautiful. She could sense someone staring at her. She gives him a dirty look and goes back to talking to the student in front of her. Uday looks away. Isha gives Uday a form and he completes it. After all students are checked in.

Isha: Mansi lets go for the campus tour

UV to himself as he smiles: Mansi

Mansi: lets go

After the tour, mentors take students for lunch and then some other activities.

Isha: its 5pm. Alright guys we are done for day. We will see you tomorrow again at main building at 8.

Uday comes up to isha: thanks see you tomorrow (he winks at her and she blushed. Mansi see this)

Mansi: what a flirt

Isha: what a hottie! OMG

Mansi: he is not to be trusted Isha.

Isha: you dont trust any guy especially hot ones.

Mansi: kamini chal ab

Day 2:

Isha and mansi were standing waiting for everyone

Uday - good morning

Mansi: (in dull tone) Hi

Isha: hi UV. How was your night (as she touches his arm)

UV: just great.

Isha: how do you like Cambridge so far

UV: seems like a beautiful city. I havent been out much tho. Any recommendations?

Isha: sure, we can take you say this weekend?

Mansi gives Isha a stern look

UV: I am going to New York this thrusday for the weekend. After?

Isha - Done!

All students had gathered. The group heads up the stairs to an auditorium. Isha and Manyata were walking together.

Mansi - kya zarrorat thi Tour guide banneki aur mujhe kyu volunteer kiya

Isha - tu mat aana meri maa. mujhe toh jaane de uske saath. Haan nai toh

Mansi- shut up. Dont mock me kamini kahi..

As she was fuming at Isha she missed a step and was about to fall forward when someone held her arm and pulled her back.

At that instant, there was a electric current that ran through her body. Her heart was beating faster. She looked back to see.. it was UV. She stood up straight, he lets go.

UV- are you okay?

Mansi - ya thanks (she takes deep breaths to lower her heartbeats. To herself: why is my heart so fast? Maybe it is from shock of falling...ya thats it...)

Day quickly ended with all the activity planned.

Day 3- last day of orientation ended as well. Mansi kept her distance from UV whereas Isha and other girls in the group didnt leave a opportunity to be near him.

At home that night

Mansi - kitna chipenge uske saath, sharam nai aati

Isha - nai, yehi toh umar hai flirting ki

Mansi- chii, dekha nai kaise sab ladkiyo se flirt kar raha tha?

Isha - tu kyu jal rahi hai

Mansi: mein jalti valti nai. I am just looking out for you. He seems like a big flirt.

Isha - theeke hai mujhe kaha usse shaadi karni hai. Waise tu kafi notice kar rahi hai usko?

Mansi - NAI.. woh mein bass.. mein woh

Isha's phone vibrates Isha - tu idar bakri ki tarah mein mein kar, ill be back mother india calling!

Isha comes back frustrated and angry

Mansi - whats his name?

Isha - lucky Gupta

Mansi - lucky... for who?

They both laugh.

Isha - they want me to talk to him. I am not ready yaar. Parents!!

Mansi - relax just talk to him you never know you may like him. And anyways it not like they are forcing you to marry him

Isha - hmmm i hate it when you say sensible things. Whose side are you on?

Mansi - lucky's side haan nai toh

Over next few days, Rehan, Rohan and Chris came back as well. The group got together at Mansi's place practically everyday

Saturday Night at Mansi's house, everyone was watching movie, in their usual spots: Chris, isha and rohan on the big sofa, Jen in the armchair next to it. Rehan on the other sofa and Manyata on the floor, her fav spot , with her back against Rehan's sofa. Sometimes someone, usually Rehan, would join her on floor.

Rohan and Isha start fighting as usual. Isha pushed Rohan's legs to side

Rohan - how much space do you need moti!

Isha - oh utla chor kotval ko daate...you stop manspreading your legs

Rohan - i am not you ...

Chris - ok you two stop it.

Rohan- she started it

Isha- such a liar

Rehan - i dont care who did. I am stopping it

Mansi - thank you Rehan bhai. I was about to put tape on their mouth

Isha fell asleep on Rohan's sholder. He was tempted to scare her but seeing how peaceful she was, he lets her be.

Just like that another weekend came to an end.

Monday morning - UV has a 9am class. A guy comes and says: is this seat taken?

UV- nope go ahead

Thanks, (extending his hand forward) my name is Rehan.

UV - (shaking hand) UV

Rehan - UV?

UV- its short for Udayveer

Rehan - ah got it. So UV are you new? havent seen you before

UV - yes i am here on foreign exchange student program from Oxford

Rehan- oh wow! How do like it here?

UV- so far its good, still exploring

Rehan - you can join my friends and i for lunch today if you want. We can take you to some well known places to eat.

UV - sure

After a stop at the library, UV and Rehan head to the Clover Lab Restaurent.

Rehan - they should be here any minute

UV - sure no worries. So this is you guys handout place?

Rehan - somewhat but we usually hangout at one of my friends house. She lives close to campus. You will met her today

UV - friend or girlfriend?

Rehan - friend!! She is like a little sister to me. When she first came here, she missed her brothers a lot so since then i have taken over that role

UV - thats sweet

Just than everyone enter. Mansi and Isha were behind the three.

Rehan - guys meet my new friend (Mansi and Isha peak from behind)

Isha - oh my god UV!!!

Rehan - you know him.

Isha - ya he was in orientation group we led.

Rehan - great then

UV - hey Isha... hi Mansi (with a smirk)

Mansi - hi (to herself: yeh halkat veda idar bhi aa gaya)

UV meets everyone else.

Rohan - lets order I am starving and i am sure Mansi is as well. We all know what happens if she is not fed

Mansi - (wacks his arm) shut up...

After everyone eats, they leave for their next class.

Mansi was sitting in class daydreaming suddenly she hears a voice that soothes her

"Mansi .. Mansi"

Mansi : ( breaks her thought and looks at UV) oh hi. Tum idar?

UV: haan tumhara picha karte karte aagaya

Mansi - wwhat (in an angry tone)

UV: relax jansi ki rani, I am in this class

Mansi - (sadly) ohh

UV - you dont seem to happy about it (smirks)

Mansi - hmmm waise tum yaha, as in harvard, mein kyu. Oxford bura hai kya

UV - nai woh humhe kissi pandit ne bataya tha ki humhe humari sapno ki rani harvard k finance class mein milengi ... in a pink top toh

Mansi - (realizing she was wearing pink) tumse toh baat karna hi bekhar hai

UV - relax hum toh mazak kar rahe hai. Actually hum baas bore ho gaye the udar wanted a change is liye

Mansi - acha

They talk for a while about classes...

UV - waise ek baat puchu (Mansi nods yes)

Tumhara naam sahi mein Mansi hai?

Mansi - (shocked, stammering she says) haan... kyu

UV- tumhe suit nai karta

Mansi - naam hai koi dress nai

UV - funny, humara matlab tha woh Mansi wali feel nai aati tumse.

Mansi - toh kya feel aati hai

He leans closer to her ear "Princess"

Mansi to herself: oh shit knows he knows who I am, great this is what I needed

UV- (snapping in front of her) kaha kho gayi?

Mansi - hum koi princess hai nai

UV - maine kab kaha tum ho. Par ab tumhare naam toh change nai kar sakte is liye princess - pet name

Mansi - Mansi hi theek hai, i dont need petname

UV - humhe pasand hai toh hum aapko princess hi bulange

Mansi - nai.. kuch aur socho

UV: okay (pauses) how about honey?

Mansi - (shocked) nooo

UV : darling?

Mansi - nai

UV - alright pick one then: honey, darling, sweetheart, princess?

Mansi - ugh (head down on the table)

UV smiles - so princess... (teacher walks in and the class starts)

UV is flirting with all the girls and Mansi doesn't like it. So far they are at odds.

Chapter 3: Your Highness

Teacher pairs everyone up and says "remember your projects are due in 4 weeks so i suggest you start working on it early". Class ended and Mansi quickly gathered her stuff and left before Uday could stop her. As she is walking she is fuming and talking to herself: "why god.. why did i get stuck with him. Stupid teacher!"

2 days after - Thrusday evening 

After classes/studying, group meets up for dinner at Mansi's. Chris was cooking pasta for everyone and Rohan was "helping".

Rehan - oh man we ran out of beers. Ill run out and grab some.

Jen - ill come with you Rehan

Rehan - ill be fine Jen

Isha - (smirking) ya Jen he doesnt need help

Jen is disappointed hearing that.

Isha - actually Rehanbhai i forgot we need to get other items might as well come with you. Lets go Jen (winks at her)

Jen and Mansi whisper something to each other. UV is trying to eavesdrops when Mansi pushes him away. Jen pulls Isha towards them and says: "kabab may heade"

Mansi is laughing hard. Isha wacks them

UV - whats so funny Princess

Mansi - what's so funny Maannsiii

UV - noope Princess

Three head out. Mansi - then no

UV - okay ill find out from Isha later (winks)

Mansi - (frusted) halkat veda

UV - (surprised to hear this. leans close to her ear, as she feels his warm breath, her hearts skips a beat) tumhari di galli bhi bahut pyaari lagti hai

Mansi is surpised to hear that.

In the kitchen Chris yells - oh god Rohan are you trying to help or destroy dinner?

Rohan - what, you said ... (M & U come)

Mansi - Rohan get out of here before you burn the kitchen down

Rohan - you are so mean. (He storms out to the living room, U and M follow him)

UV- wow princess that was harsh

Rohan - ya princess

UV - sirf hum princess bula sakte hai. You find a new pet name for her

Mansi - no!! no princess and no new name. I have a name use that

Rohan - hmm i will call her jungli billi

Mansi runs behind him and she catches him. Rohan gets behind her, grabs her from behind and starts tickling her. UV did not like it, he was getting angry but he cant understand why. He goes out. Mansi sees this. After a while, Mansi comes out home

Mansi - hey what happened

UV - nothing got a phone call

Mansi - okay (pause), so when do you want to start the project?

UV - i am free tomorrow afternoon

Mansi - sure that works

Other three come back from shopping and they all have dinner.

Friday afternoon

Jen and Isha are heading out. Just then UV comes, they let him in

Isha - Mansi should be down shortly (both leave). UV waits downstairs. Suddendly he hears someone singing somewhat terribly

Mansi -

Meri raahein tere tak hain

Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai

Ishq mera tu beshaq hai

Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai

Saath chhodunga na tere pichhe aaunga

Chheen lunga ya Khuda se maang laaunga

Tere naal taqdeeran likhwaunga

Main tera ban jaaunga

Mainnn teraaa ban jaaungaaaaaaa...

UV records audio of her singing

After a while Mansi comes down

Mansi - Hi UV when did you come?

UV - just now

Mansi - lets get started (UV nods)

Both are sitting at the table working on the project. Its has been more than an hour.

UV- do you mind if I put on some music

Mansi - no go ahead

UV plays "tera ban jaunga"

Mansi - (surprised) why are you playing this song?

UV - (trying to control) its my fav song

Mansi looking suspiciously - hmmm

Hands on the table with her chin resting on them, she was staring at the laptop screen.

Mansi POV

focus Manyata focus. Stop daydreaming and stop humming. But its it's such a beautiful song, I love it! Why am i talking to myself? ..okay focus now. Suddenly I felt butterflies in my stomach. He was moving a pesky bang, i had failed to notice, behind my ear. When he did, his hand lightly caressed my cheek, causing the butterflies. I made the mistake of making eye contact with him. His eyes are like two sirens. They were luring me deeper and deeper. The intensity in his eyes. I cant look away ...... maybe I dont want to.

Jen - (opens door) we are back

Mansi and UV break eye contact.

It has been 2 weeks now since Uday has started to hangout with the group.

Friday night at Mansi's house

It was around 9pm. Chris, rohan and rehan come to Mansi's house to hangout.

Isha - finally, what took you guys so long

Chris - ask Rohan he took forever to finish his homework.

Rohan- hey i wanted it to be perfect

Chris - ya ya (takes his usual spot)

Mansi comes downstairs. She greets everyone but her eyes are searching for someone

Jen - looking for someone Mansi?

Mansi - uhhh (pauses) ya i dont see Rehanbhai

Jen - he just went to washroom

Mansi - oh ok...UV is not here?

Jen - no he went out of town again

Mansi - oh (Pause) whole weekend?

Isha - ya he should be back Sunday afternoon.

Mansi - probably went to see his girlfriendsss again...

Rohan - business trip, his dad sent him

Mansi - are you all his manager or something, that you know everything

Rohan - noo he told us. Unlike some people we actually talk to him.

Mansi knew Rohan was taking a jab at her

Jen - why do you care what he does? You jealous (isha and her giggle)

Mansi - Nooo im worried about the project, we still have work to do.

Chris - lucky guy, i want to go to Las Vegas, hot babes everywhere

Rohan - bro, I am sure he is surrounded by girls (sighs)....lucky guy (both hifi)

All girls stare at them

Mansi - all you guys are the same. Nasty!

Saturday morning

Mansi is walking in her room one end to another. She picks up her phone to call someone then decides against it. Talking to herself, she goes back and forth a few times then she finally decides to call

UV - hello

Mansi - hello

UV - who is this?

Mansi - (irritated) halkat veda its me. Cant you recognize my voice or are you so busy with your girlfriends that you forgot?

UV - relax i was just messing with you, how can i forget my princess?

Mansi blushed a little hearing this and didnt reply

UV - so is princess missing me?

Mansi - NO not at all. Actually its nicer without you. I just called to see when you will be back we have a project to submit

UV - i will be back tomorrow afternoon. We will work on it all next week and weekend, I promise.

Mansi - okay bye

Before UV can something she hung up.

Group planned to meet up Sunday night at Mansi's. Rohan comes to UVs house to pick him up as UV lived on route to Mansi's

Rohan - wow UV this is an amazing place

UV - thanks

Rohan - we should be partying here bro, im sure ladies will love it

UV - ladies? I am in.

Maid comes with water for Rohan. Luv had joined Uday as well few days back. Luv comes downstairs

Luv - Banna aapka phone, rajkumari Unnati

UV - sukhriya (to rohan) gimme me few minutes (rohan nods, Uday moves to the side)

UV hangs up the phone.

UV - chale Rohan

Rohan - who is this rajkumari unnati?

UV - she is my sister

Rohan - wait, that means you are a prince?

UV - haan

Rohan - oh dude thats awesome. Bhai sari ladkiya tumhare piche padne wali hai idar. (Uday smiles) So where are you prince of?

UV : hum Jaigarh k yuvraj hai

Rohan - woaahh cool....Sooooo your sister is she single?

UV gives him a stern look

Rohan - mazak kar raha hoon bhai, chale?

The prince and princess have met but neither knows about the real identity of the other.