Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Arjun and Unnati have got the family blessing to proceed. Good for them.

coderlady thumbnail

Looks like Vijay and Maithli  might end up making a pair too.

hp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Looks like Vijay and Maithli  might end up making a pair too.

Havent thought about doing that but not a bad idea!

hp07 thumbnail

Chapter 12: Part A - New Beginnings

That day in USA

"wake up its noon. Lets go we have to get ready" says anxious Jen as she bangs on Mansi's door.

M - jen the event is at 7pm. We have plenty of time.

Isha comes out of her room rubbing her eyes "its so early for shouting, who is it

Jen - lets start to get ready

Isha gives her a you must be joking blank look and goes back to her room.

M - "lets go make some breakfast and for the queen too" both laugh

Between late breakfast/ lunch, time flew by. It was 430 already. Girls start to get ready before boys would arrive, around 7.

UV's house at 715pm:
Rohan had come to pick up UV and Luv. UV was still grooming himself. 
"Hurry up Mr. Yuvraaj. Kitna taiyaar honge. Hum  gareebo k liye ladkiyaa chodne ka irada nai hai kya?"
"Baas paanch minute " says laughing UV
Rohan's phone ring" yeh lo fir se madam ka phone....(picks up) haan mansi aa rahe hai"
Hearing her name UV gets sad. He missed her and thinks "pata nai kya ho gaya hai princess par aaj hum pata karke rahenge (as he smiles to himself)
UV breaks out of this thought when he hears Rohan loudly - ek kaam karo tum Chris and rehanbhai k saath chale jao we will meet you directly at the venue"

The venue:
It was a beautiful ballroom hall located along the coast. From the parking lot, you take few steps down which leads to a beach. One end of the beach ended at the ballroom hall's entrance. The walkway to the main door was decorated with 5ft tall bushes on both side of the path. Behind bushes on the right side were tall trees. Behind those trees was a small garden that could be accessed from inside the hall. There was another way to the garden from the beach that was between the trees & bushes; not many people knew/could see. The other two sides of the hall was surrounded by ocean. 

M and others were inside sipping on their drinks and enjoying the music. Rehan was having hard trying to avoid looking at Jen. She looked amazing in her two piece white dress and open hair. It was simple yet made her look so elegant. Mansi neeeded to use restroom, & drags Jen with her. About same time UV, Rohan and Luv arrive. All three were admiring Isha, who wore a beautiful one shoulder white dress with gold border and a high slit. Rohan checking out her slit says "wah isha ladkiyo wale kaam kabse karne lagi?" Isha gives him a fake smile and stomps on his foot. Rohan screeches Ouch while laughing UV adds "i think you look amazing" as he sidehugs her.
Although UV was talking to them his eyes were searching for his princess. He was dying to see her and talk to her to find out what was bothering her. He hears Rohan "ooo who is that beauty" as she gets closer "wait is that Mansi?". UV's eyes quickly shift in that direction & his jaw just drops. An angel - just missing wings and a halo he thought. She was wearing a white halter dress with gold design. It was tight until her stomach and then draped loose. The deep neckline highlighted her chest perfectly. Her hair loose and curled at bottom with long diamond earrings. With just a light touch of makeup she was turning many heads. 
Feets apart yet she can feel his gaze on her. Their eyes meet and she felt uncomfortable the way he was looking at her. J & M join group and greet latecomers. Luv takes Jen for dance. Couple of classmates come and start talking to M & Isha. So, UV goes to bar to get drink.

Rohan & Rehan were drinking & people watching. Rehan was trying to avoid Jen but couldn't, which was noticed by Rohan. Rohan-  "if it bothers you so much why dont you do something about it?"
Rehan - about what?... Rohan "about Jen"
"I dont know what you are talking about?"
"Comeone Rehanbhai you know exactly what"
Rehan looking at her having fun with Luv, doesnt reply. Rohan continues "she had always liked you and im sure still does. You use to love being around her. What happened"
"It doesnt matter now, she is with someone and she is happy"
Rohan -"dont go by her happiness at this moment. Maybe she is trying hard to move on..... why didnt you make a move? Today i want to know"
After a pause, Rehan "i was in my previous relationship for 5 years. We were happy, i thought. even bought a ring (smiles & pauses) one day out of the blue she told me its not working out & she doesnt feel anything for me anymore.... without giving me chance to explain or understand what even happened"
Rohan was surprised to hear all this. Rehan then continue "what if .... (kya asks Rohan) ... what if it doesnt work out, what if i mess up unintentionally and hurt her...  what if she also starts to hate me after we start dating....i could lose her completely"
Rohan puts his hand on his shoulder, and says "I am sorry Rehanbhai about what happened in your past. But you cant let that affect your future. That was likely a one time incident that happened between u and your ex. I know you will do anything for your loved one & Jen.. she has always been there for you without any expectations. Rehanbhai pyaar muskhil se hota hai ab dont let once bad incident make you miss out on a wonderful opportunity. There are always going to many reasons but if you love her and she loves you then everything else is secondary. Just decide before she moves on."
Rehan was pondering on everything Rohan has said. UV who had returned with his drink was standing behind them listening was also lost in Rohan words "there are always reasons... moves on". 
Rehan - "hold this" & walks away. Rohan - kidher ja rahe ho? (At this time, UV join Rohan)
UV - isko kya huya?
Rohan - pata nai we were talking and achanak

Rehan walks toward the music band. Then he walks towards J & L on the dancefloor. Seeing him come, Luv smirks internally. Rehan - "May I have this dance". She is suprised and looks at Luv who signals her yes. Band singer: "next song is on special request, you know who you are." (It was her favorite song)

[Music]
What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawin' me in and you kickin' me out
You've got my head spinnin', no kiddin'
I can't pin you down

They sway slowly and their eyes meet.

What's goin' on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me
But I'll be alright

Jen thinks he remembered (song) and also what is going on. Is he okay? He twirls her and brings her back.

My head's under water, but I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you

He turns her and now her back is facing him. Their hand held criss cross in front of her. Sway againAfter a while herw turns her around. 

They continue to dance. On the other side, Rohan has gathered rest of them and points toward J & Rehan. Mansi - "oh my god. No way! Good job Luv"
Isha - this is so awesome (hugs mansi)
Luv - "well i didnt do everything, you guys planned it". UV - "and Rohan with his speech today. You did good". Rohan - "yaaaa... ya i did do pretty good". 
Isha - ya right (sarcastically)
Rohan joking- why are you so jealous of me? 
Isha - jealous and you? Dont you wish 
As they argue, others  shake their heads at them. Luv to M & U - "okay then...im gonna get a drink" 
UV thought it was perfect time to talk to M alone as others were busy. As he is about to say, Kabir, a classmate of Mansi comes and asks her for a dance. She agrees.
They go to the dancefloor. Seeing them, UV was getting unhappy. He gulps his drink and gets another one. His eyes were on her only and she knew. Manyata, a trained dancer, couldnt focus. She kept messing up even stomped on Kabir's leg.

..... Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

When song come to and end he says "can we go outside". They go to the beach area near entrance. Once outside he holds both her hands as they face each other. He lifts and kisses both her hand while she is shocked. He takes in a deep sign and lifts the burden off of his heart.
"Im sorry" to which Jen  says "for"
"for not being myself lately with you, for not being true to my feeling (pauses)...I had my reasons that made me afraid to accept my feeling but i realize now it doesnt matter. I cant let my past ruin my chance of being happy. and my happiness lies in you. (Cupping her face) I know i am late. And i dont expect anything from you... it was my fault. I just wanted to let you know how i felt. As long as your are happy and even if that is with Luv then (he stops as she hugs him tightly)
Jen - you know you are hard to get over
Rehan - "I love you so much and im sorry for everything. I promise i will be best boyfriend ever" Jen adds - love you too. (He kisses her head) They stay like that enjoying the warm hug and the song "love me like you do" playing that could be heard outside softly. A few moments later they heard a few happy screams. Out comes Rohan, Chris, Isha, and Luv from behind the bushes. Chris - "woohoooo finally!". They hug them one by one. And tease them when Isha says " where is UV, i thought he was behind us?" Rohan - not sure and Mansi did anyone tell her? 

Promo:

Uv and manyata dance...

Edited by hp07 - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Finally Rehan got convinced to make his move. About time too. UV got impressed seeing M.

hp07 thumbnail

Chapter 12 B - A new Beginnings 

As Jen and Rehan were busy in their world- on the other side:

"All of me" song ended and Jen and Rehan went outside. Rohan and Isha spots them leaving and signals Chris, UV & Luv across the room. The next song had started

[MUSIC]

Others head outside...Mansi and Kabir continue their dancing. UV was busy looking at her and didnt realize when others left.

You're the light, you're the night

You're the color of my blood

He chugs another drink, his gaze on her was strong. She was getting uncomfortable and stomps on Kabir's foot yet again. "Im sorry" says Mansi. She couldn't take it anymore and excuses herself and heads outside towards the garden.

You're the cure, you're the pain

You're the only thing I wanna touch

Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care

'Cause I've never been so high

Outside, she takes in a long breath and thinks "what is happening" she feels a presence behind her and turns to see UV

Follow me through the dark

Let me take you past the satellites

You can see the world you brought to life, to life

Their eyes are locked. She kept playing with her dress and UV smirks seeing the effect he has. He walks toward her and they are standing close now.

So love me like you do, love me like you do

Love me like you do, love me like you do

He cant look away and traces both her hands with his fingers from shoulder to hand, while their eyes are locked. Then holds both her hands.

Touch me like you do, touch me like you do

What are you waiting for? [Music]

Fading in, fading out

On the edge of paradise

He spins her couple of times intensely and pulls her in really close that air cant pass between them. His hand lands on her full bare back, and feels a current through her body.

Every inch of your skin is a Holy Grail I've gotta find

Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire

Mansi unknowingly puts her right hand on his face and caresses it. UV takes her hand...

Yeah, I'll let you set the pace

'Cause I'm not thinking straight

My head spinning around, I can't see clear no more

What are you waiting for?

Takes her hand and turns her around, her back against his chest. He backhugs her tightly as they sway. She could feel his breath on her neck & back. Unknown feelings clogs her senses

He spins her out and back in back. Then he dips her.

Touch me like you do, touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?

He slowly pulls her up from the dip. Their eyes locked as both are in another world

Love me like you do, love me like you do (like you do)

Love me like you do, love me like you do (yeah)

Both lean in and their lips met briefly... happens couple more times.  Then, slowly the kiss intensified and their heart was pouring out unknown feeling and passion through their lips.

They break the kiss as they were out of breath. Both leaned in with their foreheads touching, UV cups her face with both hands and her hands are on his arms as he held her. They felt complete. Not a single word was uttered between, they didnt need it. Their actions spoke for them.The moment was broken when they heard people scream and talk loudly. They recognized the voices and broke away quickly. They follow the voices to the beach using the shortcut between the trees/bushes.

Isha says " where is UV, i thought he was behind us?"

Rohan - not sure and Mansi did anyone tell her?

As he says that UV and Mansi come from behind bushes...  UV - here

Isha - where were you guys

Both look at each other. Shy Mansi looks away.

UV - what happened?

Isha - guess who is officially together?

UV - finally huh (he hugs Jen and Rehan)

Mansi - rehanbhai (she runs and hugs him) im so happy for you

Rehan - "thanks meri pyari behen" then he adds "but i feel bad, im sorry Luv. I didnt mean to..."

Luv - im fine. You both are meant to be together.

Others smiles as they knew the plan. Jen adds "aww Luv... anyways im not really his type (she winks at Luv and lightly shoves Mansi with her elbow). Mansi was lost in what happened earlier that she didnt realize. UV notices and is shocked. He thinks "what did Jen mean by that? Does Luv....what the hell did he tell Jen then?"

Luv glances at UV. Seeing him he knew what was going to come at him. They go inside, everyone was dancing as a group. Rohan drops UV & Luv home. As soon as they get inside, Luv was about to walk up the stairs but stops when he is hears UV says "toh yeh tha aapka plan, mujhko dur karke ..."

"Banna aap galat samjh rahe hai. Aisa kuch nai hai"

"Im not blind or deaf, i saw what jen did. You told her you liked Mansi....aur mujhko she isnt royal, i dont want you to lose her, yeh sab keh k dur karna chahte the na? So you can have her?......Aur pata nai what you said to Mansi, she hasnt talked to me for days. You ruined our friendship too. This was all your doing. Its all makes sense now"

"humne jo kaha woh is liye kyunki humne bhi Maharaj se vaada kiya tha aapko sahi rah dikhaenge. You have been with many girls but maine kabhi kuch nai kaha kyunki kabhi baat pyaar tak aayi nai. But i could see you were falling in love her so i said what was needed." UV gives him a liar look. Angry Luv further adds "i shouldn't have to give explanation but rahi baat Mansi ki toh haan she is special to me, haan i talk to her a lot, i care for her a lot (UV was getting angry), i will always lookout her beacuse she reminds me of my Shruti". A lone tear escapes his eyes & he storms to his room)

Promo:

UV goes back to London.

Isha finds out about Mansi and UV.

hp07 thumbnail

Finally Rehan got convinced to make his move. About time too. UV got impressed seeing M.

😊

coderlady thumbnail

who is Shruti to Luv? He has always taken a protective stand for Mansi.

hp07 thumbnail

who is Shruti to Luv? He has always taken a protective stand for Mansi.

Yes!! And Shruti story will come soon.