Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: chavi12345

Nice part. Piya wounds have been healed. . Who was the guy abhay met. Is he wearwolf. Y is he  had piya photo. Is is jeh guy????mandu is a princess. Waiting to see who is her sister.

I wonder 😆 

thank you! 🤗

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

Awesome update 

Uff abhiya’s attraction getting more harder☺️

But Abhay is now in stay away from pia mission

Awe madhu & siddarth r really cute & madly in love❤️

Pia love food cook by siddarth😃

Madhu was shocked to know pia loved siddarth food more then Abhay😆

Glad Pia’s wounded were right but madhu is worried abt Pia’s question

uff that jay is so arrogant toward Abhay 

Abhay found Pia’s pic with jay

At least now Abhay guess that dipanita & jay is werewolves 

Hopefully he will find the truth soon🤞

Pia found madhu & her sister old pic in library 

She was confused as that pic was from 18th century 

Oops pia was abt to fall like always Abhay saved her on time😉

Awe Pia got embarrassed & runaway from there☺️

Continue plz 

Abhay can stay away all he wants but I’ll soon superglue him to Piya 🤣

Glad you enjoyed it! 😊

simply.meghana thumbnail

Chapter 11

Family 

“Werewolves? Are you sure, Abhay?”

Behind one of the study’s bookcases hid a staircase that led up to a large room with Victorian era furnishings. It stayed isolated from the main mansion. Its original purpose was unknown, but they used it as a private meeting place.

Piya was asleep. 

Abhay looked at both photos, examining their respective dates. “These dates are too close to be just a mere coincidence.” 

“If they are werewolves, I wonder how they’re hiding themselves like that, under a human-like scent,” Siddharth said. 

Both vampires and werewolves found each other’s scents repulsive, which assisted them in identifying each other. Since the ancient times, these two species were at odds. Only a treaty was keeping them from killing each other. 

Mandu snickered. “Must be nice, being able to roam in enemy territory without being noticed.” 

“Suspicious too,” Abhay paced back and forth, trying to understand why they would be after Piya’s life. 

“I found something else strange.” Mandu pointed to her waist, drawing lines across it with her finger. “Piya has strange scars here. And they looked like claw marks.” 

“When did you see this?” Siddharth asked. 

“When I was removing her bandages. She became anxious when I pointed them out. It might be related.” 

Abhay stopped walking and stared blankly at the floor. It seemed to him that Piya was trying really hard to hide the connection or forget about it. His resolve began to crack again, in worry for her safety.

Foolish emotions, he thought. They kept getting in the way. 

“There’s little we can do now. I tried looking through her memory, but she’s blocking certain things. Best course of action would be to keep an eye on them and make sure she isn’t harmed.” His fingers curled into tight fists.

Fate had found another reason to push him back to her.

——————————————————————

“Did he go to the office again?” 

It was past sunrise, and Mandu was looking for Abhay, intending to have him drop Piya home. She couldn’t feel his presence in the house. 

“His car isn’t outside either,” Siddharth said. “He’s avoiding her again.” 

“What are we going to do with him?” She smacked her forehead. The two of them had been getting along in recent days. But  Abhay flipped back within a few hours. “His mood seemed to be getting better too.” 

Piya got ready and slowly descended the steps, also looking for Abhay. She didn’t see him downstairs. 

Stupid Raichand. I’m not going to eat you, that you’re running from me.

“Ready to go, Piya?” Mandu saw Piya come downstairs and beamed at how much she glowed. Piya nodded. She felt much better after getting a good night’s rest. 

“Thank you for taking care of me. I hope I wasn’t a burden...” Her voice trailed. Somewhere, she felt Abhay thought of her that way. 

Maybe that’s why he is avoiding me. Is he mad?

“Not in the slightest. It was nice, having someone new to talk to.” Siddharth rested his hand on her shoulder. “If you need anything, just call. You have all our numbers.” Piya nodded, feeling better by just his words. They were so kind. “Did you grab everything?” 

“Yeah.” 

Mandu decided to drop Piya herself, suppressing her annoyance at Abhay for not being present. She would have to scold him later. Piya stared off into the forest as she unlocked the car. 

“Actually, can we walk?” She pointed down the forest path. “Everything feels stiff after staying stationary for this long.”

“Sure.” She smiled.

Piya wanted this time to unwind, and also enjoy the forest without getting attacked by something. It was a nice day out too. 

“Sitting in bed all day must be exhausting in its own way, I imagine.” Dried leaves crunched under their feet. Piya laughed, almost tripping over an exposed tree root. Mandu grabbed her hand before she could fall. “Careful now. Are you okay?” She nodded. 

“I used to do it so easily when I was little. Especially when I feigned illness to avoid school. Now I get why mumma used to scold me.” 

“I used to do the same with my little sister. Hide in our beds to avoid lessons. Gosh, we were so lazy.”

Mandu’s smile dropped, her steps getting slower. She didn’t realize what had been coming out of her own mouth.

“Did your parents scold you too?” 

Mandu continued anyways, her voice softer. “So much. I used to hate it, but now I kinda miss it, that constant nagging. It’s been so long.”

Centuries long.

“Do you see them sometimes?” 

She shook her head. She wished she could. 

“Do they live far?”

She turned to Piya with a small smile and pointed at the sky. “Just a little too far.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.....” 

“Don’t be. I’d like to think they’re still around, watching over me.” She took Piya’s hand. “Maybe they’re with your mother, and scolding us together for making fun of them.” 

Piya giggled. “I wouldn’t doubt it.” She remembered the other girl in the photograph. That was probably her sister. “And your sister?”

Mandu shook her head, looking down. Part of her missed her, and part of her hated her. Two sides of the same cursed coin. Piya realized and held her hand tighter. 

“Siddharth and Abhay are all I have left in my family, you can say.”

Piya remained tight lipped over anything else she asked. They were more similar than she thought. She was putting on a strong face for Piya.

Mandu gave Piya one last hug before she departed, dropping her off at her doorstep.

“Take care of yourself, alright?” She cupped  Piya’s cheek. 

“I will.”

——————————————————————

“You’re home now? That’s great news!” 

Piya called Misha as soon as she got settled at home, stretching out her legs on the sofa. The stereo next to the tv played Mozart’s Symphony No. 40 on medium volume. 

“Both mumma and papa were worried for you. Especially papa.”

Piya’s smile dropped. 

“Was he?”

“Very. He would ask about you every few hours. Drove me nuts honestly.” 

Piya caressed her mother’s photo, suppressing the malice in her heart. She placed it on the side table. 

“There was no reason to worry. The Raichands took good care of me.”

“Yeah, I kept telling him that, but you know his thoughts about them....Anyways, what are your plans for the day?”

Piya stared at the papers strewn on the coffee table. She was really behind in schoolwork, even with all the extensions she was given. “Just working on some assignments for now.” 

She tried working on them at the Raichand mansion, but the thought of Abhay kept distracting her. She wasn’t about to fail because of him.

“Sounds unexciting. Is that why I hear classical music in the background?” Misha burst out laughing. 

“It helps me concentrate....” Piya pouted. “Do you not listen to music while studying?”

“Study? What’s that?”

“Misha-“

“I’m just kidding. Speaking of classical music, I watched Kabir practice while you were gone. He was missing you.”

“Really? How do you know?” 

“He’s very obvious. I could tell just by looking at him.”

Piya heard a door close and another voice in the background. The sound was muffled. 

“She literally just recovered, mumma.”

It was Madhu aunty. Misha wasn’t doing a good job of covering the receiver. Their conversation stunted for a minute, allowing Piya to start writing her assignments. 

“Hey Piya, are you free tomorrow?”

“I should be. Why?”

“Actually, mumma wanted to invite you to dinner at our place.”

Piya’s heart sank. That man lived there too. Not as her father, as Misha’s father. She really didn’t want to see him right now. But she also couldn’t deny Misha and Madhu aunty. She still felt bad about the whole party situation.

She pushed him out of her mind and spoke. “Okay....what time?”

“6 pm?”

“Sounds good....” 

“Great! I’ll pick you up around 5:30. I should hang up now, go and do your assignments. See you.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Piya managed to joke. “Bye.”

She set her phone down on the sofa, sinking to the floor with a pillow held on her lap and her pen in hand. She closed her eyes briefly, resting her head on the table, buried under her arms. 

So much concern for my health, Mr. Dobriyal? What about mumma? You didn’t even come and see her.

——————————————————————

A young Piya stood next to the hospital bed, holding her mother’s limp hand with all her might.

Beeping machines, the smell of ammonia and various medications, and the drab colors of the hospital room were unfortunately too familiar to her. 

She hated them. 

A kind nurse saw her standing and brought her a chair to sit on. She didn’t notice the chair and remained standing. 

“Will mumma be okay?” She asked the nurse. “Can I take her home soon?” 

She only felt a hand on her shoulder. Was it reassuring her? Or was it pitying her? Neither of her previous questions were answered. 

Praveen, on Sugandh’s insistence, was trying to get through to Arnab outside the room. Every single call went to voicemail. He had been trying for hours, and each subsequent phone call made him curse Arnab even more than the last. 

Something told Piya, that her mother would soon be going. To a place she couldn’t reach. 

“Mumma.....” 

Sugandh turned and smiled weakly at her daughter, her little angel. Fate had been cruel to them in the past few years. 

“Piya.....don’t cry. You’re my brave daughter, right?” 

Piya grasped her hand tighter, letting the floodgates open.

“When will you come home, mumma?” 

“Very soon. I can’t stay apart from my angel for too long, right?” Her eyes shifted at the violin case that lay on the sofa in front of the bed. Piya followed her eyes.

“Have you been practicing?” Piya wiped her tears and nodded. “How do you like the violin?”

“It’s difficult, but I like it.” Piya ran over and pulled out the violin, playing a few notes for her. The tuning was a little off, and her bow hold could have been better, but it made Sugandh smile nonetheless. “I played for Shilpa maasi earlier, but she fell asleep.” 

“She must be tired, after flying in from so far. I’m sure it was wonderful. If you keep practicing, you’ll learn to play it very well.”

“Come home fast, mumma. I want to keep learning, and I want you to teach me.”

“I’ll try my best, dear.” 

Piya put away the instrument with care and finally sat in the chair, holding Sugandh’s hand again. Praveen gave up with the phone calls and entered the room shortly after. Visiting hours were over. They exchanged a nod, Praveen taking Piya’s hand. 

Sugandh touched her cheek. “Don’t trouble your uncle too much. And always take care of your instrument. It’ll be your lifelong companion.”

“I will. Promise.” Piya kissed her cheek. “I love you, mumma.”

“I love you too.” 

Piya woke up, her face plastered against the glass of the coffee table. She had fallen asleep. It hurt to pull her cheek off, her skin stuck to the glass and some of the papers.

Some of the papers had tear stains on them. Her hand was holding onto her pendant. 

All you had to do was answer the phone. All you had to do was see her one last time. She stared off into the distance. Maybe I would’ve forgiven you then.

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome chapter 

Raichand r in right way to finding abt khurana’s real identity👏

Abhay is so confused why they r after pia

1 more reason that destiny push Abhay toward pia

Uff once again Abhay left early to avoid pia

Madhu & siddarth r getting hard time to set abhiya

Pia is also disappointed not seeing Abhay at home😔

Misha is relived now that pia is safe & home😃

Even misha’s mom invited pia at their home for dinner

Poor pia had to agree

I feel really bad for pia she lost her mom at very young age🥺

Her so called dad left them to die😡

I don’t know why I have this Nagy feeling that Pia’s mama he is fishy😳

I hope I’m wrong🙏
continue plz

Edbellaa thumbnail

Awsomeeeee story as far it goes 

Loved every but of it

Ohhhhhh loving the abhay sid and madhu binding they all r three so amazing.... 

Piya character is so calm and soft here

Love misha & piya friendship 

Hope kabir couldn't come between abhiya

Well abhay should knw that this is not physical attraction he is feeling ;) 

Like the way piya is soooo ready to accept abhay but alas abhay is abhay running far away

What with this jeh ??? How jeh and piya connected ? Waiting for that revelation??? 

And while is madhu sister ? 

Hope so piya break all the barriers of abhay 

Like sid and madhu scenes too

Loved the story so far

Well written updates 

Cont soon

simply.meghana thumbnail

Awesome chapter 

Raichand r in right way to finding abt khurana’s real identity👏

Abhay is so confused why they r after pia

1 more reason that destiny push Abhay toward pia

Uff once again Abhay left early to avoid pia

Madhu & siddarth r getting hard time to set abhiya

Pia is also disappointed not seeing Abhay at home😔

Misha is relived now that pia is safe & home😃

Even misha’s mom invited pia at their home for dinner

Poor pia had to agree

I feel really bad for pia she lost her mom at very young age🥺

Her so called dad left them to die😡

I don’t know why I have this Nagy feeling that Pia’s mama he is fishy😳

I hope I’m wrong🙏
continue plz

I promise Praveen is a nice guy here 🤣 his role is not too big anyways lol

thanks for reading 🤗

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edbellaa

Awsomeeeee story as far it goes 

Loved every but of it

Ohhhhhh loving the abhay sid and madhu binding they all r three so amazing.... 

Piya character is so calm and soft here

Love misha & piya friendship 

Hope kabir couldn't come between abhiya

Well abhay should knw that this is not physical attraction he is feeling ;) 

Like the way piya is soooo ready to accept abhay but alas abhay is abhay running far away

What with this jeh ??? How jeh and piya connected ? Waiting for that revelation??? 

And while is madhu sister ? 

Hope so piya break all the barriers of abhay 

Like sid and madhu scenes too

Loved the story so far

Well written updates 

Cont soon

yay new reader!! I’m glad you’re enjoying the story so far! There is a lot to come so stay tuned 😎

simply.meghana thumbnail

Chapter 12

The Dobriyals 

After what seemed like an eternity of completing assignments, Piya decided to unwind with a nice, relaxing bath. She placed her pen down on the table and cracked her stiff knuckles, trudging her way to the bathroom. Her legs ached from sitting on the floor too long. 

She had the perfect setup in mind. Scented candles, warm, steamy water to soak in, and a relaxing playlist to listen to.  She shed her clothing and eagerly dipped her body in, aiming to spend some time with herself. 

She inhaled. The scent of the candles reminded her of him. Why wouldn’t they? She had chosen the sandalwood scented ones, her mind on autopilot. Her cheeks stained a light pink. 

What are you doing to me, Abhay?

Blushing out of thought for a boy was something she had never experienced before. And that too for Abhay Raichand. The guy who switched masks at the drop of a hat. The guy who seemed like he didn’t care much for her. 

You’re so confusing.

But she couldn’t deny the soft corner her heart set aside for him. It was slowly growing bigger by the day. 

She groaned at her predicament and sunk further into the tub, closing her eyes and breathing out bubbles into the water with her nose. 

Don’t think about him so much..., she thought, begrudgingly. He’s going to drive you insane.

——————————————————————

It was 5:15 PM the following day. Piya stared at herself in the mirror, her expression forlorn as she got ready. Her mood was definitely not in the right place. She even debated if she should back out of the invite. 

It’s too late now. It would be rude.

She made little effort to look dolled up this time, content in wearing a simple blue tee and yellow skirt. Her hair was left undone in their natural waves. Dressing up would only draw more attention to her. She didn’t want that. 

It’s only a few hours. You’ll be fine.

She put on her best I’m okay face and stepped outside her front door, sitting on the steps that led to her porch. It was a serene quiet outside. The forest too looked very inviting. There had been no signs of wolves after the incident, giving her a confidence that it would be safe to wander there if she wanted. 

Abhay could always come save me again if there was another wolf.

Once again, he dominated her thoughts. She forced the rising heat away from her face before it became visible. Her own mind was betraying her. 

Stop...ugh...

Piya groaned and focused hard on the road instead. She counted the sparse amounts of cars driving by, ending with a grand total of two. Each one kicked up a blanket of dirt and leaves in its wake. Misha texted her a few minutes prior. She was on the way.

I have to be strong. For Misha.

Piya didn’t want Misha to see her contempt for that man. If she wanted to keep this secret under wraps, then she needed to behave normally around him. It was the only way to preserve their friendship and her happy family. She came up with vague answers to possible questions they could ask. Anything that would prevent him from recognizing her. They would both be better off that way. 

Misha arrived on cue with Piya’s thoughts and waved at her. But Piya didn’t see her. She was now staring at the sky, leaning back and deep in contemplation. She looked like she was about to drop some well-thought out poetry about life or something.

She spaces out a lot, Misha thought. I wonder what she’s thinking about.

“Hey Piya!” She yelled. Piya regained her train of thought and stood up really fast, like a soldier addressing a commanding officer. She didn’t notice Misha’s arrival.

“Sorry sorry.” Piya hopped down the rest of the steps, sitting on the scooter. “Let’s go.”

——————————————————————

“Try this. Is it good? Does it need more salt?” Several pots and pans sizzled and bubbled with hand cooked delicacies. Arnab stood calmly behind his wife, watching her manage the amount of dishes she had prepared. The side fan was on at full speed, blowing the heat and smells out into the living room.

A spoon was shoved into Arnab’s mouth. And another. And another. He had no time to even breathe. Such was the life of a perfectionist’s husband. Madhu left no stone unturned to make sure the food was properly made. 

“Calm down, Madhu.” She was flushed. “Everything tastes great.” 

“I’m really behind. This is not time to calm down.”

She shoved him aside and scrambled around the kitchen. 

“We’re here!” Misha declared, throwing the doors wide open. Piya followed meekly behind her. Arnab escaped the kitchen to greet them.

“Hello Piya, how are you?”

Piya hesitantly looked at him and saw the relief in his eyes on seeing her well, subsequently putting on her fake smile for him. 

“I’m fine, uncle. Thank you for having me.” Her tone seemed low, but neither Misha or him seemed to notice. 

Arnab was lost in another thought. He was surprised that Piya had recovered so quickly, based on the details Misha told him of. His present suspicions of the Raichands grew upon seeing her. 

But he cast the thought aside. Maybe he was overthinking it. 

“It’s our pleasure.” He gestured towards the sofas. “Come sit.”

Misha linked arms with Piya before she could take another step. “Not so fast, papa. I want to show her my studio first. Then we can all talk.”

“Ah how could I forget?” He smiled brightly at her and gestured towards the stairs. “Come back soon. Dinner is almost ready.”

“With mumma cooking, almost is like 100 years,” she snorted. Madhu heard her and stuck her head out from the entryway, waving to Piya and then shaking her spoon at Misha. “Okay bye....” She bit her tongue. Piya held back her laughter. They both hurried upstairs. 

“Come Piya. You’re gonna love this.” Piya smiled and let Misha lead her to a large room. She pushed open the doors, gesturing Piya to step inside first. It smelled of fresh paint and wood. 

“Wow....” 

The room contained many paintings of various sizes, and a filled workstation with loads of brushes, paints, and tools. An easel with a work in progress piece sat in the center. It was a complete artist’s studio. 

Piya recognized the center painting from one of the pencil sketches Misha did of her a while back. It was of her playing the violin, just after ending a piece. She walked up to it and lightly caressed it with her fingers. It had so much detail. The closer you stood, the more you could notice. 

“What do you think? This pose of yours was so inspiring, I just had to paint it.” Piya couldn’t contain her blush. 

“It’s beautiful.” She gazed at the other paintings. “All of these are beautiful. You’re so talented, Misha.” 

Misha rubbed the back of her head with self-inflicted embarrassment, from Piya’s flattery. “You really think so?”

“Totally. I would pay good money for these.”  They deserved to be in a art museum; they were that good. 

“There’s more where that came from. Let me show you.” 

Misha took Piya’s hand and led her to a room just in front of the studio. Her bedroom. The walls were covered in a intricate mural of pop culture references. Things that Misha enjoyed. 

“It took me months to finish this. I thought I would die from inhaling paint fumes, so I slept on the couch downstairs. It was worth it though.”

Piya’s jaw remained on the floor. 

“Can you come paint my place?” Piya suddenly hated the white walls of the villa even more. So much wasted space and potential. Misha could make good use of them. 

“It’s your aunt’s though, right?”

“I could always try to convince her. I think she may even enjoy the idea.” 

“That would be fun. Painting an entire house.” Misha put her hands on her hips and imagined the thought. It was a boost to her enthusiasm. 

They hung out in the room for a little, until the smell of food drifted upstairs. Both Misha’s and Piya’s stomachs growled at the same time. They both burst into giggles. 

“Looks like dinner is ready. Let’s go see.” 

Misha went ahead as they descended the steps. But Piya stopped just short of the last step. Her eye caught onto the arrangement of family photos that hung proudly next to the bottom of the staircase. Photos of a happy family. 

She stared at the one of the entire family, and then to one of Misha and her brother. They seemed very close, from what Misha mentioned about him, and from the looks of the photo. 

He had a more serious look to his eyes, but his smile displayed his potential friendliness. It reminded Piya of photos that CEOs took for corporate magazines. 

What was his name again?

“My eldest son, Sameer.” Arnab appeared behind her, a drink in hand. She turned to look at him, seeing the smile of a proud father. Piya turned back. 

“Misha told me a little about him,” she said.

She had understood a while back that Arnab had been in a relationship with her mother in the midst having another family back home. No wonder he used to disappear on long business trips. He had another family to shower love upon. Disappearing to see siblings she never knew she had. He had been balancing two families at once, and the one she would be sharing the dining table with was unaware of the truth. 

What a shrewd game you’ve played, Mr. Dobriyal.

She hid her disgust behind another smile, focusing on Sameer again. “I think she mentioned that he lives in Mumbai.” 

“Yes he does. He’s handling our business there. But he does come home to visit.” Arnab took a sip of his drink. “You should meet him one day. He’s Misha’s complete opposite.” 

The servants were busy setting up the table behind them, Misha pestering her mother in the kitchen. Piya lost focus as she stared at the photographs. She couldn’t help but feel envious at a future the people in the photographs had. 

“And your family?” Arnab suddenly asked. 

Piya looked down.  

“Just my mother’s relatives. She passed away a few years ago.” 

“And your father?”

“He walked out on us when I was little.” She stressed the last point. “Haven’t seen him since.” 

It was the truth to her. The man next to her lost all rights to call her his daughter. Her father, the one she loved so much, was as good as dead to her.

Arnab’s expression changed, as if he remembered someone. Piya peeked to the side, registering his pain filled gaze. Guilt? 

Do you still remember me?

Arnab composed himself and took another sip of his drink. She shook her head.

Who am I kidding?

She turned away, joining the ladies at the dining table. Madhu greeted her and pulled out a chair for her to sit. Misha gestured Arnab over as well. Dinner had been served. 

Madhu made sure Piya’s plate was filled to the brim, encouraging her to try all of the dishes on the table. 

“Aunty, this much-“ 

“This is nothing dear.” She filled a small bowl with some kheer. “Here, try this too.” 

Piya smiled and graciously accepted, although her stomach vehemently opposed. 

In these particular moments, she cast aside her negative feelings. She felt like she was meant to be here. She did had a relation to this family, after all. Arnab was the bridge connecting the two. A broken but still standing bridge. Crossing to the other side involved treacherous steps. It was too much of a risk. Staying on her side was safer. 

——————————————————————

Misha took it upon herself to drop off Piya once they had finished dinner. Arnab and Madhu saw her off and reminded Misha to be careful on the way there and back. It was getting dark out.

“Don’t worry! I’ll be careful.” She grabbed her helmet and keys. “Let’s go, Piya.” 

Arnab’s smile dropped as the two girls departed. Piya’s earlier words still haunted him. He walked to the sofa and rubbed his temple in tension. Madhu walked up to him and sat at his side, holding his shoulder. 

“Are you okay, Arnab? You seem troubled.”

“Yeah....I’m fine.” He took the jug of water from the table and filled a glass. His hands shook slightly as he drank. 

He felt like he knew Piya from somewhere. Something about her screamed familiarity to him. Her words about her father tore open wounds of past grievances that he had unwillingly committed. 

“Piya is such a sweet girl, isn’t she? She mingled with us so easily, like family.” Arnab managed to smile and nodded. 

“Like family....” he said. 

——————————————————————

Thanks for reading as always! I’m glad to have your support 🤗

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Superb update 

Poor pia is really getting hard time to seeing Arnav💔

She don’t want to see him but she have to for misha😭

Awe madhu auntie is really excited to have pia & cooked for her😃

Misha is so excited to show pia her studio 

Pia was so impressed seeing misha’s paintings😃

So misha have another brother also who live in Mumbai 

Pia’s words abt her so called dad brought past memories to Arnav 

He felt familiarity with pia like seriously?

Arnav is such a big liar he cheated on both families😡

What misha Sameer & siddarth will do when they get to know abt Arnav?

Continue plz 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Superb update 

Poor pia is really getting hard time to seeing Arnav💔

She don’t want to see him but she have to for misha😭

Awe madhu auntie is really excited to have pia & cooked for her😃

Misha is so excited to show pia her studio 

Pia was so impressed seeing misha’s paintings😃

So misha have another brother also who live in Mumbai 

Pia’s words abt her so called dad brought past memories to Arnav 

He felt familiarity with pia like seriously?

Arnav is such a big liar he cheated on both families😡

What misha Sameer & siddarth will do when they get to know abt Arnav?

Continue plz 

We shall see what happens 😉 thank you for reading as always! 🤗