Abhay still haven’t get to know what khurana is but he know they r not normal 

OMG that jey is after pia he is psycho😡

Pia is in huge danger😲

Hopefully Abhay will find out abt khurana before it’s too late

Continue plz 

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: chavi12345

Nice part.. abhay was mesmerized by pia violin. He was lost. Had smile in his face. Arman don't like raichad

are kurhana also vampire. Jeh is searching for pia ????

thank you! 🤗 Not vampires tho 😉

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

Awesome chapter 

Awe abhay lost in pia’s music😉

Without knowing he smile😃

Madhu saw Abhay smile😃

Loll siddarth is so jealous when those guys eyeing on madhu😆

Abhay & madhu got chance to tease siddarth😉

Uff Arnav is hell bent on to know raichand secret

Madhu was nice to raichand😊

Wow how brilliantly Abhay made dipanita to buy that company in high price👏

Abhay still haven’t get to know what khurana is but he know they r not normal 

OMG that jey is after pia he is psycho😡

Pia is in huge danger😲

Hopefully Abhay will find out abt khurana before it’s too late

Continue plz 

thank you 🤗 don’t worry Abhay won’t let anything happen to his Piya 

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Abhiya4life

thank you 🤗 don’t worry Abhay won’t let anything happen to his Piya 

now I’m relived🤗

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

now I’m relived🤗

😉😆

simply.meghana thumbnail

Chapter 7

Tasting Blood

Piya was busy practicing in one of the music rooms at the university, after her classes had ended for the day. But she couldn’t concentrate completely. Her mind bounced around thoughts of Abhay, those thoughts now being translated into various shrill notes on her violin. There was no cohesion, no flow between any of those notes, despite their many fleeting attempts to create a connection.

Much like their relationship. 

She thought back to their almost kiss that night. Was she repulsive? Why did he turn away all of a sudden? Her lips were burning for his, back then, and the rejection only made that fire stronger. 

She angrily withdrew her bow and stared out the windows. There, she spotted two heads. One of them was definitely Misha. 

Piya pretended to play again, watching the window. The two heads peeked over again. Misha, and their friend Ruhi. Piya shook her head. Why are they being so sneaky?

She waited until both girls lowered themselves, then walked outside, tapping their heads with her bow. They turned around slowly. They were just sketching her. “You know, you could’ve just asked if you wanted to sketch me. I wouldn’t say no.” She crossed her arms. “Am I scary?”

Misha faked a laugh and scratched her head with her pen. “Not scary. You seemed angry, so Ruhi and I thought to not bother you.”

“Yeah, sorry Piya.” Ruhi looked down. Based off of what Piya knew about her, Ruhi was a very non-confrontational person. Piya’s sudden arrival stressed her out; she didn’t want to make Piya more upset. 

Piya smiled and pulled them both inside. “I’m not mad. Sit inside with me and sketch me from there.”

Misha hesitated at her answer. “I dunno, it sounded like you were attacking your violin over something.” 

Piya thought back to the notes she had been playing earlier. Stupid Abhay. I’ll make you pay for repairs if I break my violin because of you.

“Sorry, I was just lost in some thoughts.” She sat down on the stool and started playing. Misha and Ruhi went full speed ahead with their sketches. “Is this for an assignment?”

“Yep, live sketching. Misha and I couldn’t find anyone else willing to pose.” Piya peeked at their sketchbooks, amazed at the amount they had completed. The quality was impeccable.

“Wow, those look really nice!” 

“You really think so?” Misha high-fived Ruhi. “Then we’re totally getting an A on this assignment.” 

Piya shook her head and turned away, setting up some sheet music. She had plans with Kabir to practice the Alt-Wiener Tanzweisen pieces for a music showcase during the university’s upcoming charity fair. There would be food, games, the arts and music showcase, and other festivities that would gather money for local charities. Kabir had readily agreed to accompany Piya during the event. 

Kabir rushed inside, worried that he was late. He had almost forgotten about practice and ran over as fast as he could. Piya glanced at the clock. He was five minutes early. 

“I’m here....I made it.” He was hunched over, hands gripping his knees. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and took deep breaths. “I’m not late right?”

“You’re five minutes early, Kabir. Sit and catch your breath.” Piya giggled. “Did you run from across campus?”

“You could say something like that.” He set down his bag and sat down at the piano. The practice room pianos weren’t as nice as the ones used for concerts, but it would make do. 

Misha turned and started sketching him. “Hold still Kabir. I want to capture you in your element.”

“So sweaty and flustered?” He gave her a disapproving stare. “Start drawing when I start playing, Mish.”

“It’s called live sketching, dude. And what I’m seeing right now....” She made a frame with her hands, holding her pen between her teeth. “...it’s live.” 

Ruhi stood up and sat facing Kabir, who was now facing the piano. “What? I need a good angle.” She went back into sketching. 

“Shall we begin, Kabir?” He cracked his knuckles and nodded. They would be starting with Love’s Joy, then Love’s Sorrow, and then end with Lovely Rosemary

Love’s Sorrow. Liebesleid. Mumma used to listen to that one all the time, after he left. Piya glanced at Misha, who was blissfully unaware of her father’s truth. She didn’t have the heart to tell her either. It would break Misha, and possibly their friendship. I can’t let her know, ever.

Piya changed focus to the sheet music, at first following it but then drifting off into her sound and tempo. Kabir was slowly learning to adapt to whenever she deviated as such, making it easier for him to stay in tune with her, without sounding terrible. 

“So pretty. I could fall asleep to this stuff.” Misha threw her arms back on the bench, smiling at the ceiling. Piya smiled and continued playing.

——————————————————————

A lone man wandered throughout the city, holding a girl’s photo in his hand. All I have to do is find you and kill you. Then she’ll let me back into the pack.

He eagerly entered the forest and looked up at the full moon, the sound of bones crackling and deep snarls echoing in the empty shadows. 

He emerged in his new form, amber eyes piercing the night, paws planted firmly on the ground. A werewolf. A rogue werewolf. 

Dipanita had promised him entry into her pack if he could successfully complete this task. It was a carefully penned and delivered letter, as her whereabouts were under The Circle’s radar. It included one of the girl’s old photos, of her 20 year old self. 

This girl was his ticket to more power and protection. He would do anything, even walk unprotected in vampire territory, to get those things back. 

——————————————————————

Piya and Kabir were practicing until sunset, stopping after both their fingers started to cramp up. “Piya, let’s call it quits for today. I can’t feel my fingers anymore.” 

“Agreed.” 

It hurt just to set down her violin. “Ahh...I didn’t think my fingers would cramp up this badly.” She gently massaged them loose. 

Kabir thought to make his next move, inviting her out for dinner. It was just the two of them; Misha and Ruhi left an hour or so ago, so no one could disturb them. 

Both of their stomachs growled at the same time. Piya laughed. “Looks like we both need some food.”

“We can stop by someplace, before I drop you home.”

“Hmm..not a bad idea.” Kabir’s face lit up. “I’m really craving some street food. How about that pani puri stall we went to last time?” Piya regretted not being able to eat much there as she was already full by then. Now was the opportunity to experience it. 

“On one condition.” Piya lifted her eyebrow. “Let’s make this a game. We’ll have a small competition, who can eat the most pani puris. You were too full last time.” 

“You’re on.” Piya picked up her things and smiled. Kabir mentally pat himself on the back for scoring this date and followed Piya to his car. They had been hanging out more often because of practice, getting to know each other more. He was waiting for the day he could tell her that he liked her. That day couldn’t come soon enough. 

They drove down to the city, finding the famous stall relatively low with customers. Piya simply couldn’t wait to start eating. She was so hungry that she was convinced she could win Kabir’s challenge. 

They rushed out of the car, both eager to win and also fill their stomachs. Kabir initially took the lead, but soon realized he couldn’t handle the spice and slowed down. Luckily for Piya, she loved spicy food. She caught up and passed him as he stopped to chug down some water. Water doesn’t help, dummy. She giggled to herself. He was doomed. 

He gave up around 40. Piya chewed on her 57th one. She held her arms up in victory and clapped to herself. Kabir was bent over, looking winded. “I could definitely eat more, but I already won, so I think I’ll stop now.” She crossed her arms. “What’s my prize?”

Kabir laughed and pat his stomach. “Your prize is.... a paid bill.” He had seen her reaching for her purse and stopped her with this prize. “I’m going to be honest, I underestimated you.” Piya gave a cheeky smile and punched his shoulder. 

“Never underestimate Piya Jaiswal.” They both laughed, Kabir trying his best to keep it all down. His stomach was not happy. “Shall we go? I think a nice nap will be good for you.” He nodded. They walked happily to his car, giggling and smiling at each other. 

Piya rolled the windows down in the car as he drove, letting some fresh air inside. “Are you feeling okay, Kabir?”

“Much better now. But my stomach isn’t going to forgive me for at least a week.”

Their bubbly conversation was interrupted by a wolf’s howl ripping through the open sky, startling Piya. She peered outside again.

“Are there wolves here?” 

“Not really. Wolves are usually found on the outskirts of the northern part of the city. Hearing some here is a bit strange.” He shrugged. “But I’m no ecology expert, maybe some arrived here for some reason.” 

It was just one wolf, but it made Piya restless. I hope it doesn’t show up near my house.

They arrived at her place a few minutes later. Piya gathered her things and turned to Kabir. “I had a great time, Kabir. I’ll see you next week.” 

“I’m glad you did. Take care!” He waved to her and drove off. She turned and went inside after he disappeared from view. 

She took a moment to peek outside the window. The lights were on at the Raichand mansion. Piya glanced at Abhay’s coat lying on the side of the sofa. It had been sitting there for a few days now, and she had selfishly held onto it. I should go return this. She hugged his coat between her arms and walked outside, forgetting she’d have to walk. Going around on the main road would take too long, but the forest path seemed like a shortcut. 

There doesn’t seem to be any wolves here. It’s safe.

That was her first mistake. The rogue werewolf was cautiously making its way to the area, scanning left and right for any sign of her. So far he had avoided detection by any vampires. 

Piya slowly stepped down the path, into the forest, like she had the first night she was here. She was silently hoping that mystery man would be here, and she could see who he really was. I really want to meet you. Are you really Abhay?

She buried her nose in the coat, his scent comforting her. Her eyes closed gently as the wind pushed her forward into the dense thicket. Her heart rate suddenly picked up. Why are you afraid? You’ve been here before. She felt tense, but she didn’t understand why. 

At first, she thought it was him again. But the feeling she got from him last time was different from what she was feeling this time. That wasn’t fear, this was fear. 

Another howl ripped through the silence, causing Piya to freeze up and stop in her tracks. It sounded much louder than last time. Is it getting closer? A sweat broke out on her forehead, her breathing heavy and her heart beating out of her chest. She clutched Abhay’s coat closer to her. Maybe this was a bad idea. I should’ve waited until morning.

It was too late now, the rogue had spotted her a few feet away. Seems like the universe is also with me. She had made his work easier by being in the forest this late. It was dark, and he would finish the job before she could even muster a scream. His mistake was his howls. 

He carefully made his way towards her, watching the poor thing shiver with fear. He let out a menacing growl, loud enough for her to hear it. 

Piya looked around frantically. Before she could even think of running, the abnormally large wolf was inching towards her. It had glowing, yellow eyes, and sharp claws. It snapped its teeth at her, waiting to bite. Her back was pressed hard against the tree behind her, not knowing what to do or where to run. “Is anyone there?!” She yelled, or rather tried to yell. The sound wouldn’t form in her throat. 

The Raichand mansion was far enough to where her pleas for help wouldn’t reach. If I run, I can get closer to them. It’s only one wolf.

She broke in a sprint, trying to get as close to the mansion as she could. But her foot caught onto an exposed tangle of tree roots, throwing her to the ground with a thud. The wolf had kept up with her, positioning its body to attack. It growled and launched itself in the air, its claws digging deep into her skin. 

Piya let out a piercing scream. Her vision became spotty and was slowly turning black. The wounds on her body burned. She was shoved into the trunk of the tree, her head slamming into the rigid bark. Her legs gave out, her body meeting the cold ground in seconds. 

The job is done. The wolf mindlinked with Dipanita before taking off.

Good.

——————————————————————

Abhay was reading through some of his older history books when he heard several howls nearby. The book immediately slammed shut in his hands. His eyes narrowed in confusion. 

They wouldn’t dare trespass this quickly. Something is wrong.

He quickly descended the stairs and exited the mansion, finding Siddharth and Mandu already outside. 

“Did you hear those howls?” They both nodded. 

“Normal wolves don’t live in this kind of area, and the werewolves we were informed of wouldn’t be foolish enough to trespass this quickly.” Siddharth took a few steps forward. “We need to investigate.”

“We should split up. Search the area. There could be more than one,” Abhay ordered. They all sped off in different directions. 

Abhay was worried for more than one reason. He didn’t see the lights on in Piya’s home. She was usually home by now. His instincts were telling him she was in danger. 

Leaving no time for doubt, her blood-curdling scream immediately filled his ears. Piya?

He followed the haunting sound, trying desperately to catch her scent. Whoever, or whatever did this to her, would face their immediate demise. He would kill them with his own hands. 

Her scent got much stronger as he continued down the path that led towards her house. The path where they first saw each other. “Piya!” he yelled. No answer. 

Siddharth and Mandu heard her scream as well, making their way towards Abhay. Minutes passed before any of them said anything. 

I found her. Abhay connected with them, horrified at what he was seeing. 

Piya was lying on the ground, unconscious. Her clothes were torn in places where the wolf had clawed into her soft flesh. The gashes were deep. One down her upper right arm, one across her stomach, and one on the right side of her back, starting from the shoulder. Her forehead was bleeding from what seemed like blunt force trauma. Her heartbeats were faint, her breaths fleeting with each passing second. This wasn’t a normal wolf’s doing; it was a werewolf. He could smell it.

His coat, the one he had given her the other day, lay entangled in her arms. She was coming to see him; to give this coat back to him. 

Because of you, she was put in danger.

Abhay just froze, his thoughts muddled with anger and worry, until his inner beast switched his focus to the amounts of blood covering her body. That sweet, sweet blood. He forgot everything else and kneeled, his eyes blazing cobalt, licking his now extended fangs. His fingers twitched as he stared at the dark red nectar. 

She smelled so good. The scent of her blood even overpowered the putrid scent of the werewolf. He couldn’t help but taste her. The burn in his throat raged like a wildfire. He cradled her limp body in his arms, leaning down to lay his cold lips on the wound on her forehead. His tongue lustfully swiped across the injury there, his desire for her blood growing as he tasted her. His entire body was on fire, her exotic nectar fueling that fire.

You’re so...tasty. 

He ran his nose down her pale neck, his lips parting, breaths deep and needy.

I...want..

He nibbled and tugged at the delicate skin on her neck with his teeth, feeling the veins rapidly pulse underneath. 
...more.

His fangs were so close to sinking themselves into her throat, when he came to his senses. He pulled himself away with great difficulty.

Stop, Abhay. Drink any more and she’ll die. Her blood stained his lips and ran down the sides of his chin. She was losing blood quickly, and he was definitely not helping matters. He didn’t want hurt her. He needed to help her. He regained control, hiding his true form, and looked at the bloodied angel lying in his arms. She was out cold. 

“Piya...” His fingers held her chin and shook her. She didn’t respond; her head just flopped to one side. “Get up, dammit.”

——————————————————————

Siddharth had followed the trail of an unfamiliar scent and ran into the werewolf trying to escape. The scent, the aura, and its abnormally large size were clear giveaways to its true form. “I figured you weren’t a normal wolf.” He craned his neck and let his fangs out, eyes changing color. They charged toward each other. He grabbed the wolf by its neck and slammed it into a nearby tree, causing it to crash down with a boom. He could smell Piya’s blood on its claws, meaning Piya had been attacked. He mindlinked with Mandu. Mandu, go to Abhay and take Piya home.

But Siddharth...

I’m fine. I found a werewolf here...and this seems to be its doing. He wouldn’t kill it yet; they needed answers as to why this wolf attacked Piya. I’ll meet you two back at home.

Okay.

The wolf staggered back as it lost footing. Dammit...vampires. I was so close to....to getting away. It lunged at him recklessly, clearly disoriented from the head injury Siddharth just caused. Its form was weak. 

Siddharth dodged the attack easily and pinned it to another tree, pulling its head back and sinking his teeth into its throat. He let enough venom into the wolf’s body to immobilize it. It fell to the ground, weak and twitching. 

The wolf slowly transformed back into its human form, a rather frail looking man. He looked no older than 20 appearance-wise, but his true age could be much higher. He was now being dragged into the dirt and gravel by the arm, back to the Raichand mansion with Siddharth.  

——————————————————————

Mandu had found Abhay holding Piya in his arms, not too far from where they split up. His expression worried her, as did Piya’s blood staining his mouth. He had lost control. “Abhay!”

Abhay looked up, trying his hardest to control himself, his eyes screaming an admission of guilt and a plea for help. Mandu ran to them and took a long look at Piya. She was bleeding profusely, her body underneath a sea of red. She swallowed nervously, feeling herself losing her own control. Fresh human blood was a curse sometimes. She took several deep breaths and squeezed Abhay’s shoulder. 

“We need to get her home. Now!” Abhay nodded, eyes wide, still shaken up from what he tried to do. They wasted no time in taking her home with them.

——————————————————————

Mandu quickly went inside and opened up the guest room, laying out some towels to avoid staining the sheets. Abhay silently followed and carefully placed Piya on the bed. They had to have her lie on her left side due to the gashes on her right shoulder blade.

“Mandu, go make the elixir right away. I’ll clean the wounds and stop the bleeding,” Abhay said. Mandu nodded and left for the kitchen. He brought out a tub of water and a wet washcloth, gently removing the dirt and blood from her injuries.

Wounds caused by werewolves were difficult to heal with a vampire’s powers. A special elixir had to be made instead, from wolfsbane and powdered silver, crushed and mixed together in a bowl of water. A drop of a vampire’s blood was the strongest counter, added at the end. Once that elixir was applied to the wounds, they would start healing faster. 

Abhay had healed her head injury quite easily, but kept her in a deep sleep, until daybreak. If she woke up now, she’d ask a million questions and it would be a threat to their secret. He watched her sleeping form, her each breath erratic and raspy. It took a great deal of his power to gain control over the bleeding and stop it in its tracks, but the wounds themselves were still deep. 

Mandu slipped on a pair of cloth gloves, setting up candles in a circular formation on the counter and a bowl of water in the center of that formation. Touching silver in its pure form was dangerous for both vampires and werewolves, but it would be needed for the elixir. The gloves helped protect her hands. She crushed the wolfsbane and silver bits in her palm and dropped it in the bowl, watching the water swirl rapidly on its own. The two substances sizzled and popped violently, before they settled down and dissolved, turning the solution a deep purple. She then took off one glove and cut her thumb with her nails, letting her blood fall into the bowl. It dissolved much faster. She grabbed the bowl and a first aid box, rushing upstairs.

Abhay stood up from the bed to let her do her work, his gaze not turning away from Piya for even a second. Mandu took the rolls of cotton pads from the first-aid box and stretched them out as much as she could without breaking them apart, dipping each one into the bowl and placing them tightly over each gash. She then wrapped the gauze around the pads to keep them in place. The elixir had already begun to show its effect. The smell of her blood was vanishing slowly, the color to her cheeks returning. 

The last one needed to be wrapped around her shoulder, which required removal of her top. Mandu looked at Abhay, who understood and simply nodded. She could tell he didn’t want to leave the room, but she didn’t want to breach Piya’s privacy. Once Abhay stepped out, she climbed onto the bed, facing Piya’s back.

Sorry Piya, I’ll buy you new clothes later. She tore Piya’s top into two pieces, to isolate the wound and make it easier to clean and bandage. Once the dressing was done, she removed the rest of Piya’s dirty, torn up, and blood-soaked clothes, carefully dressing her in one of her old nightgowns. It fit her rather nicely. The other clothes went straight into the trash. 

“Abhay, you can come back inside now.” He walked back rather swiftly, immediately sitting by Piya’s bedside. Mandu was slightly surprised. She’d never seen him care for a human this much before. Especially since he was trying to avoid Piya at all costs. 

He lightly touched her cheek, his eyes roaming over her features, feeling her warmth returning. He wanted to stay by her side until she woke up.

Siddharth entered the room last, relieved to find Piya resting and out of danger. He had tossed the werewolf in a rundown room they had in the basement. He was too weak to run, and had been unconscious the whole time. Siddharth hoped Piya too was unconscious for the whole ordeal. They’d be in trouble if she saw anything that made her suspicious of them. “She didn’t see anything, right?”

“No, I kept her in a deep sleep. She won’t wake up until dawn.” Abhay’s voice seemed low. He couldn’t stop looking at her. His fingers were now entwined in her hair, his palm flat against her temple. Her breathing was slowly returning to normal. 

“I locked her attacker in the basement room. It was a werewolf, a rogue. He seems to have been acting alone. His motives are not clear.” 

“Quite daring for a werewolf to enter our territory and attack a human. That too a rogue.” Abhay hissed. “He’ll pay for that he has done.” 

Mandu put her hand on his shoulder. “Abhay, I think you should go wash up first.” Abhay sighed and nodded. He forgot about the blood that stained his lips and chin. Piya’s blood. The blood that he had carelessly indulged in, possibly putting her in more danger. He washed his face and hands in the bathroom, staring at the monster in the mirror. He felt immense guilt, followed by anger. He would not spare that filthy dog. Whatever his motives were, he would get to the bottom of them. 

——————————————————————

Please like and comment if you enjoyed! 🤗

soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update

Continue  soon please

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update... Piya was attack by wearwolf. What does is want from her. Is pia special. Raichad helpd her. Hope pia Will be safe

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Superb chapter 

Awe misha & ruhi draw pia coz they have assignment 

Uff kabir trying to confess pia his feeling

Boy he gonna get hurt when pia will reject him🤔

Uff why pia went to give Abhay his cot at night

She heard wolf knowing the danger still she went how stupid she can get?🙄

Glad Abhay heard her scream & came to help her😊

But Abhay & madhu had hard time to control their thirst coz of pia’s blood

Abhay even tasted pia’s blood glad he stopped at right time otherwise pia would have died🙏
Thank god abhay & madhu heal pia’s wounds🤗
Glad siddarth caught that werewolf who attack pia👏
Hopefully now Abhay siddarth & madhu will know dipanita & her deadly plans🙏

Continue plz 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniakhanna01

Wonderful update

Continue  soon please

thank you 🤗 will try