Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

POST 14(PART C):

Shock would be an understatement for both of them. for arjun who knew nothing about what he was doing , it came like a thunder striking over him from no where. and for riya who rescued him, cannot believe he did this.

Arjun(keeping one of his hand over the place where she tightly gave him a slap):'What the hell riya?what is this?

riya(now equally irritated by him):'oh yes. what the hell were you doing?'

arjun(flinching at her tone):'what did I do?'

riya(shouting):'what did you do? nothing, just nothing. you were just trying to drown yourself in the deep waters by just straightly walking into it.'

by now arjun realized what he was doing and signed.

arjun(in a calm tone):'it not like that riya. I just never noticed what I was doing'

riya(in a calm tone like his):'what is the problem that you forget to notice your surrounding while thinking about it?'

arjun just stared at her and she was patiently waited for him to answer. finally giving in , he spoke.

Arjun:'I'm just confused. now i'm in such a situation where I have to take a lead to a new way. although it's never my decision but it helps me in better way but the only thing is it may lead to be dangerous for many people around me and i don't want that to happen.'

riya understands that he would never talk to her about his problem directly , gave him her choice of words.

riya:'it's always never our decision. sometimes what happens is just what we never what. at that particular point of time, all we can do is to just follow the lead the time takes, what to watch whether it turns good or bad. but the decision is always ours. we have to take the decision . and before taking a decision we have to analyse all the possible ways and have to choose the best. but it can even turn bad as we progress with time but at that point of decision making ,it was the best one, so we have be ready to face anything that comes our way. we cannot regret making a decision, since it  was best one but we never know what time has in store for us, so all we can do is to face the destiny. and about the people, it's their choice whether to stand with you or not, just give them the word about, let them decide what they what to do. if they decide to be with you, then then with them, take the lead and if they don't, then also take the lead just without them.so don't worry , it's just the best decision now.'

all the while riya was talking, arjun was just intensely watched her. he was surprised to see her know him better and to give him the best of words.

they both stared each other and finally he gave her a small nod in the meaning of acknowledgement of her words.

Edited by Lekha_Acharya - 4 years ago
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Riya slapped arjun arjun indirectly told his situation to riya riya gave nice suggestion fab update dear eagerly waiting for nxt

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 15(PART A):

she smiled at him. now arjun saw the way she was just dressed.she looks damn pretty in that midi dress. he then noticed her small floral clip in her head. he can't just help himself from thinking that was this women in front of him gave the most matured advice seconds before is now wearing a floral small clip which now a girl of mere 10 years would not wear thinking it would be childish. 

riya now started to move from him. she only took the first step when a high tide came to hit her and to make her lose her control. she was about to fall when arjun held her in his arms. they had an intense eyelock over there and soon recovered themselves. 

riya could not help but to blush very slightly and arjun noticed it. even he could help but to give a very small smile to her after watching her blush. they walked out to the shore when a sea guard came towards them to inform about the high tide.

guard:'sir. it has been informed by the meteorological department that the sea will have high tides now.so it is advised not to stay in the beach today.so I request you both to leave now.'

both arjun and riya nodded to him when the guard's eyes strike on the clip that was struck on arjun's shirt.

guard:'sir, there is a clip on your shirt.'

arjun and riya now noticed the clip. riya flushed seeing her clip in arjun 's shirt while arjun just gave her a look. she forwarded her hand to get the clip while arjun had different plans. he kept her clip in his shirt's pocket without hand overing to her. now riya was shocked by his act.it was her favorite clip and she always had it by her side.

guard saw this exchange and smiled to himself to see the love birds fighting within themselves cutely.then he noded with arjun and went away.

once he was away , riya starting howling on arjun to return her clip.

riya:'sir. that's my favorite clip and now you have to return it to me.'

arjun(shot a eyebrow rising look to her):'really. I have to?'

riya:'yes , you have to.'

arjun:'well then I prefer not to.'

at his statement riya opened her mouth in shock and then to say something but she found no words ,she closed her mouth immediately. seeing her out of words, arjun started to walk away while riya just watching his retiring back.

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Riya ne arjun ko bachaya ..aur slap bhi kiyaπŸ₯³

Oh both are getting affected by closeness of each other..

Arjun ne riya ki flowering clip rakh li..πŸ˜†

Let's see ab riya ka reaction kya hoga jab Arjun ETF me aayega..

Continue soon

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon .

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Bhai aise kaise clip le gaya πŸ˜†

Ok I liked this scene. Riya spellbound when he did that β˜ΊοΈ Their small scene was intimate enough to give the guard an idea that their are couple  Ab bas ye banda ETF aa jaye πŸ˜Ž Phir dekho waise clip ka kya hoga? Wapas karega ki nahi😈

Ariya moment short and sweet luvd it eagerly waiting for nxt dear

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Cute and sharing moments between ariya πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 15(PART B):

when arjun was completely out of riya's sight , riya came to her sense. she started howling about her favorite clip to the sea waves and to noone. she was hell  irritated. At that point of time, yadav along with madhulika came to riya.

yadav:'hey, why are you howling?'

riya:'my clip!'

yadav and madhulika thought she lost her clip in the water.

yadav:'it's okay ri.we will buy another one.'

riya:'no,I want mine.'

yadav:'ri , the tides are dangerously increasing. so we should move now.'

riya:'but my clip!'

madhulika:'ri , we will buy one promise.'

riya(looking at her with puppy eyes):'promise?'

madhulika(smiling at her antics):'yes, pinky promise.let's move.'

soon three of them went away from the beach. they stopped at riya's favorite rooftop restaurant to chill her mood.they together had her favorite foods and went back to drop madhu in her pg and both of them headed towards their apartment.

***************************************************************************************

Arjun took her clip from his pocket when he reached his lodge. he kept it safely in a decorative jewellery box.he ordered food for himself and had it. he thought about riya's words and decided to join ETF. he messaged commissioner informing the same. he replied back by texting him to reach ETF by 9am tomorrow. 

he headed towards his bed , lay on it . although he knew he will never sleep , he wa sthinking about today's events. he then suddenly walked to the jewellery box and took the clip out. he then came back to the bed and lay back in bed only thinking about her with her clip in his hand. he after walking away from her , very well knew , she would have howled about her clip. thinking about her antics, unknowingly he smiled and after hours, he first time slept peacefully after his wife's murder.

***************************************************************************************here, riya too came back to her apartment, went to refresh herself and then to the bed after setting the alarm for the next day. when she was in her bed, she thought about today's event and the beach moments came replaying in her mind. soon she drifted into a peaceful slumber thinking about arjun. 

Riya ek clip ke liye itna possessive ariya ek dusre ke baara mein soch rahe hai fab update dear eagerly waiting for nxt