Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

POST 13(PART A):

It was around 8 am in the morning when Arjun reached a message from commissioner to meet him at lighthouse in bandra at 10 am. He was confused , why? they wanted his help for a particular case which he did. If it's case, then Sam would have contacted him , but he did . So what does the commissioner wants from me now? He decided to pay the visit.

***************************************************************************************

Sun rays were hitting hitting her face but she was too sleepy to care. It was 8 am in the morning but still she in on the bed since she is too tired. she wanted to grab her most favorite sleep as much as she can.

***************************************************************************************

Shree and chotu were up at 7am in the morning. They decided to go to gym together and before going to gym they called riya to ask if she can just join them but all the received were her sleepy and dangerous threats to be ripped into pieces which they know that they will receive.

While on the other hand, sameer didn't even dare to open his eyes for once and wants to sleep . so he was in a deep sound sleep.

Edited by Lekha_Acharya - 4 years ago
Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 13 (PART B):

Arjun decided to reach first. He reached the light house at 9 am , 1 hour before the meeting. it was located in the least populated part on the beach and he liked silence. he felt peace , so he decided to spent the time there. but suddenly he heard a voice and instantly he recognized.

Commissioner:'you came way too earlier.'

arjun:'why is this meeting held for?'

commissioner:'you did helped the team very effectively. i appreciate you.'

arjun gave him a sharp look stating that don't eat around the bush and come straight to the point. commissioner understood his expression and sharply inhaled some fresh air.

commissioner:' I have summon you here to hand over you this letter.'

arjun(taking the envelope in his hand):'what is this?'

commissioner:'you appointment as second-in-command in ETF'

arjun:'i'm not here to join the force , sir'

commissioner:'I know, but I will crack a deal with you. you join the force then I will let ETF work in roshini rawte murder case .'

arjun:'will it get opened?'

commissioner:'ofcourse it will but it will take time , since it's in the pile of upcoming case. I promise to let ETF solve the case with you only if you join the force'

with that the commissioner gave a look to arjun and said ' decide and tell me.' and went away. arjun was looking at the envelope in his hand and was in a dillemma.

it was around 1pm when riya wook out of hunger, she went to refresh herself and to cook . on the other side, chotu and shree who had went to gym returned and decided to cook food together, so they were on that preparations. sameer on the other hand had woke up hours ago was talking with his parents over the phone. Riya soon cooked food for herself and had it . chotu and shree has messed up the kitchen in the name of cooking but all they did was a pile of burnt roti and over salted with over cooked sabzi . soon the realized they can never end up cooking good , they went to a restaurant to have food. sameer on the other hand , booked food for him which was delivered to him minutes later and soon got up to get ready as he had a friends get together planned that day. 

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 13(PART C):

arjun on the other hand was still in dilemma. he roomed around the lighthouse and finally reached the shore . he was staring at the sea with the moments spend with his rosh playing at the back of his mind. he badly needed a company to decide what to do.

***************************************************************************************for riya who didn't know how to spend the day , her heart suddenly cried to go the beach as if something special is waiting for her. so , she called yadav to company her and he gave her a positive reply. soon she went into her walk in closet to find a perfect dress.

she was dressed in a lose white with red floral midi dress with minimal makeup and also this time , she had her favorite red floral clip pinned in her hair . 

soon yadav along with madhulika joined riya to go to beach.

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome

Love it

Continue soon

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Awsome update

Love it..

Commissioner called Arjun n ask him to join ETF Sikandar's case..

But Arjun lost in thoughts..n riya also come there on beach..

I m.sure they r gonna. Meet again..

Continue soon

devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey just read all the parts...nice story...loving this bold riya... continue soon

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 14(PART A):

Soon they were in the car heading towards bandra beach. suddenly yadav and madhulika got messages in their phone.

yadav:'ah riya. there is some colleague meeting at sea shore restaurant, andheri. so can we head towards andheri beach?'

riya suddenly felt like that was the destination she wanted to go.

riya:'yup. sure.'

soon they zoomed towards andheri beach. they dropped riya at her favorit placce. it was on the least populated place of the beach with lighthouse.

she saw a man in his late twenty walking straight into the water looking lost. Although she couldn't see his face, she wanted to save that man. she started running towards her. 

arjun who was dilemma till now , started walking towards the sea looking lost. he was playing rosh ' s memories in the back  of his mind. he was not a loser to kill himself but currently he never noticed what he was doing.

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Unres commissioner arjun ko etf joining ka letter deta hai arjun ko kehta hai jald roshni murder case etf ko diya jayega choree ne khana jala diya riya oosi beach per jaha arjun hai arjun sudh budh khokar paani ki taraf chala ja raha hai per riya hai na rokne ke liye fab updates dear eagerly waiting for nxt

Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 4 years ago
Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 14(PART B):

Riya who ran after the man, went near him and pulled him towards her and in a fraction of second, without even seeing who is that, she gave him a tight slap.

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ouch ðŸ˜†

First beat him.

Now slap ðŸ˜›