ARIYA: DESTINED TO LOVE.

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys. This is Lekha Acharya . this will be my first work . I hope I would not disappoint anyone or hurt anyone's feeling and if I do so, then please forgive me.

PROLOGUE:

This is the story of Arjun who sets his journey towards revenge but with turns of life gets hooked up full of life girl Riya and their journey together to discover love, passion,life and to unreveil some secrets of their lifes together and to discover themselves

INDEX:

PROLOUGE: PAGE 1

CHARACTER SKETCH:PAGE 1

UPDATED CHARACTER SKETCH(1):PAGE 2

POST 1(PART A):PAGE 2

POST 1(PART B):PAGE 2

POST 1(PART C):PAGE 2

POST 1(PART D):PAGE 2

POST 2(PART A):PAGE 3

POST 2(PART B):PAGE 3

POST 3(PART A):PAGE 5

POST 3(PART B):PAGE 5

POST 4(PART A):PAGE 6

POST 4(PART B):PAGE 6

POST 5(PART A):PAGE 7

POST 5(PART B):PAGE 7

POST 5(PART C):PAGE 7

POST 6(PART A):PAGE 8

POST 6(PART B):PAGE 8

POST 6(PART C):PAGE 8

POST 7(PART A):PAGE 9

POST 7(PART B):PAGE 9

POST 7(PART C):PAGE 9

POST 8(PART A):PAGE 10

POST 8(PART B):PAGE 10

POST 8(PART C):PAGE 10

POST 9(PART A):PAGE 11

POST 9(PART B):PAGE 11

POST 10(PART A):PAGE 12

CHARACTER SKETCH UPDATED(2):PAGE 12

POST 10(PART B):PAGE 12

POST 11(PART A):PAGE 13

POST 11(PART B):PAGE 13

POST 11(PART C):PAGE 13

POST 12: PAGE 14

POST 13(PART A):PAGE 15

POST 13(PART B):PAGE 15

POST 13(PART C):PAGE 15

POST 14(PART A):PAGE 16

POST 14(PART B):PAGE 16

POST 14(PART C):PAGE 16

POST 15(PART A):PAGE 17

POST 15(PART B):PAGE 17

POST 16(PART A):PAGE 18

POST 16(PART B):PAGE 18

POST 17(PART A):PAGE 19

POST 17(PART B):PAGE 19

POST 18(PART A):PAGE 20

POST 18(PART B):PAGE 20

POST 19(PART A):PAGE 21

POST 19(PART B):PAGE 21

POST 19(PART C):PAGE 21

POST 19(PART D):PAGE 21

POST 19(PART E):PAGE 21

POST 20(PART A):PAGE 22

POST 20(PART B):PAGE 22

POST 20(PART C):PAGE 22

POST 20(PART D):PAGE 22

POST 21(PART A):PAGE 23

POST 21(PART B):PAGE 23

POST 22:PAGE 24

POST 23:PAGE 28

POST 24:PAGE 29

POST 25:PAGE 30

POST 26:PAGE 32

POST 27:PAGE 33

POST 28:PAGE 34

POST 29:PAGE 35

POST 30:PAGE 36

POST 31:PAGE 39

POST 32:PAGE 43

POST 33:  PAGE 45

CHARACTER SKETCH (4) : PAGE 45

POST 34: PAGE 46

Edited by Lekha_Acharya - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Interesting! 

Cont soon

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH:

ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE:

He is once an always happy go guy but turned into a stone hearted man after the death of his beloved wife in front of his eyes.

He is a rebellious cop with an attitude. He with turns of events ,becomes a part of Emergency Task Force (ETF) and solves mysterious crime investigative cases, which no one else can.

But he doesn't hesitate to break any rules of the system and only believes in solving the crimes and helping the victims or affected families.

Arjun has earned a bad name for himself in the department and is thought to be the most unlikely candidate to head the ETF. But his ability to solve the case, his skill and technique is uncomparable and so he has been chosen.

He left his parents to pursue his dream career.

RIYA MUKHARJEE:

She was once an enigma , now turned into a source of joy, happiness,light and peace to the people that surrounds her.

She has secrets with her which many only she knows. She is calm and composed with humble and carefree nature. With turns of events , she becomes the part of Emergency Task Force(ETF). 

SAMEER DAMSINGH RATHORE:

He was also a happy go guy like Arjun , but turned into a very serious guy after the death of his best friend.

He broke every relation with Arjun after that but still cares for him without depicting to others. He is the chief of  Emergency Task Force(ETF). He always believes in following the rules of the system to solve crimes and to help the victims or affected families.

Like Arjun, he too left his family to pursue his dream job.

SREEKANT SEN:

He is the technical expert of Emergency Task Force(ETF). He is the best friend of Riya , they meet during college days . Will be always for her , a true friend and officer .

He admires his two seniors a lot and aspires to become one like them one day.

CHANDRAKANT PATEL:

He is the commando of the Emergency Task Force(ETF). He is a food lover and very sweet and sensitive in heart. Lost his parents in a very early age. Looks at Riya as his sweet sister and is a best friend of Sree.

AISHA KAPOOR:

She is an undercover agent who works in a drug unrevealing case but would be gate crashed by ETF soon and would join ETF as senior inspector after Riya . She would soon gel up with other team mates.

LISA D CRUSE:

She is a friend of Shree and Riya during college days. Would join ETF as forensic expert after Riya soon. She has a crush on Shree but would never express it.She too gels up with her other team mates.

SAKSHI ANAND:

She is a crime journalist. She would join ETF after Riya soon with the help of her contacts with ministers.

She has a fan liking towards Arjun. She is always happy girl and wants Arjun to enjoy his life.

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice start

Love it

Continue soon

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice cs and prologue dear eagerly waiting for update and plz pm whenever you give updates

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Intresting

Continue soon

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

NOTE:

Actually this story will contain some scenes or events that is not  depicted in the tv serial. So I will be making changes here and there and I request everyone not to get upset with the turns of events..and feedbacks are always welcome, so that I can improve my styling of writing.

Edited by Lekha_Acharya - 3 years ago
Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH UPDATED (1):

I lately realized that I left the character sketch of Roshini . So I'm adding it here.

ROSHINI AURORA/ROSHINI ARJUN RAWTE:

She is the childhood best friend of Sameer. She studied in different college from Sameer . Her passion was to become a teacher . She was the apple of her parents and her elder brother. Lost contact with Sameer when he left his parents but soon rejuvenated it through their common links of friends. Meet Arjun when she arrived to Mumbai to work and was to stay with Sameer but due to some case he went out of station and was later planned up to stay with his friend Arjun.

Fell in love with him at the very first sightand during the stay they become good friends then ended up hooked. Was killed by Sikander to avenge his brother's death before Arjun's eyes.

SIKANDER AKA SIKAR ANIT INDERANI:

He is the most famous business magnate owning Inderani group of industries.

But in underworld , he is Sikander , the most famous underworld don . 

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 1(PART A):

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"IF LIFE WERE PREDICTABLE  , IT WOULD CEASE TO BE LIFE AND BE WITHOUT FLAVOUR"

Life is all about unpredictable changes. Every new day comes with a new hopes, wishes, faith,struggles,love,hatred,problems with solutions. No one can change this , since it's just who are you to decide destiny ? when destiny itself decides. Every day we meet people , some with whom we connect, some with whom we lose our connection and some to make us connect. Like wise , today there are many people to meet each other. Some to make them connect while many are to be connected. 

ARJUN'S POV:

Here comes another day, nothing new . 3 years ago ,there was blissful mornings with my Rosh but after her being brutally snatched away from me , I lost everything. My only aim to serve the brutal death to Sikander in the most coldest way possible and to serve justice to my Rosh.

I was aware that the local minister molests the women workers in the office , now it's time to teach him lesson.

When I entered the office, I could see everyone standing up and give respect out of fear. Yes , out of fear because to them I'm a monster who lives to reduce crime , to protect lives and to inflect fear in disloyals. But they don't know that I'm the King of monsters to live and could be brutal in the most sense they can think. Stating them that I'm here for work and would not be long , I can see them releasing the breath they hold on with ease.

Straight to the room of the minister, I saw him forcing a women bringing back my anger to my senses. I gave him the medicine he needed with the most respectable way he can get, I came out only to receive a call from my mentor Ex . DIG Raghu sir stating that his daughter Sheen whom I consider as my young sister which I don't have been kidnapped taking me into complete shock.

RIYA'S POV:

I was sleeping , when my phone continuously rang making me wake from my sleep. When i saw the caller , it was from my chief Rathod sir . I sprang from my bed attending the call stating that it was an emergency case that we have to attend and I have to reach the crime spot in half an hour. Hurrying myself I started to do my daily chores.

SHREE'S POV:

Just I was about my bed I heard my phone ringing . Seeing that the call is from my boss , I hurriedly took it but all it stated was an emergency case has arrived and I have to inform Chotu about that and have to reach the crime spot in half an hour.

CHOTU'S POV:

Call from Shree when I was about to eat my sandwich stating an emergency case and to report by half an hour.

SAMEER'S POV:

Call from Commisioner stating that Ex.DIG  Raghu sir daughter has been kidnapped. I was shocked to hear that but sensing that I have to act fast , I made calls to Riya and Shree stating about the case and to report the crime site in half an hour.

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 1(PART B):

ETF was searching for clues from the broken car from where Sheen was kidnapped and her boyfriend was killed  while trying to rescue her last night. Shree along with Riya was checking the car for any vital clues to lead the case while Sameer was instructing the local police and Chotu checking on the body. Sameer came to Shree asking for clues and with getting a negative reply from Shree , blasted on him. Shree returned back to the car when he started chiding Sameer to Riya. While Riya and Chotu chuckling at his comments.

Mean while Sameer completed his talk with the Commisioner , returns to the team only to order them to come along with him to go to victim's home and to hand over the field work to the local police.