Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Seriously yaar!! Here I am hell irritated with those episodes and my maa is watching them and enjoying them too!!! 

I get you! My mother used to watch Tomay Amay Miley once upon a time which was the Bengali version of Diya Aur Baati Hum. The main cast was great 👍🏼 but at points I used to get hell irritated and my mom's liking for those particular tracks only irritated me even more. 

I won't be ranting much... But haan, at least ek post main to bakwas karenge hi... Especially about five or six tracks in particular which I hate to the core.

No problem! 😎

Definitely... Favourites ke beech main bhi kuch favourites zyada khaas hote hain. And Pia definitely falls in that category for me too...

🤗 🤗 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I get you! My mother used to watch Tomay Amay Miley once upon a time which was the Bengali version of Diya Aur Baati Hum. The main cast was great 👍🏼 but at points I used to get hell irritated and my mom's liking for those particular tracks only irritated me even more. 

Well, for this matter I am glad that my maa doesn't watch all these daily soaps... Warna I would have had to find some wall to bang my head. 😆

Khair, I still remember when I was in the fifth standard, my maa and my grandma both loved watching one particular show on Doordarshan National which I absolutely despised. And my hard luck was that it used to be telecasted at the exact same time when I used to return home... To ghar main ghuste hi us show ke darshan ho jaate the... 

No problem! 😎

🤗

Because my maa won't listen to my rants... And I just want to rant about them. 😆

🤗 🤗 🤗

🤗

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, for this matter I am glad that my maa doesn't watch all these daily soaps... Warna I would have had to find some wall to bang my head. 😆

Khair, I still remember when I was in the fifth standard, my maa and my grandma both loved watching one particular show on Doordarshan National which I absolutely despised. And my hard luck was that it used to be telecasted at the exact same time when I used to return home... To ghar main ghuste hi us show ke darshan ho jaate the... 

Well, it's not that she was an ardent Saas-Bahu lover. At times she used to watch shows and then leave them again if didn't like it. But you know, kuch cheezein to hote hi hain jo humare mothers ki pasand as jaye par humara dam ghut de. To certain aise sequence pe mujhe gussa aata tha.

Wah ji wah! Darshan ke perfect timing! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Because my maa won't listen to my rants... And I just want to rant about them.

Understandable 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, it's not that she was an ardent Saas-Bahu lover. At times she used to watch shows and then leave them again if didn't like it. But you know, kuch cheezein to hote hi hain jo humare mothers ki pasand as jaye par humara dam ghut de. To certain aise sequence pe mujhe gussa aata tha.

I agree... Kabhi kabhi kuch cheezein hoti hain jo mothers ko pasand aa jaati hain aur humara dam ghut jaata hai...

In my case, Saraswatichandra was one such show. My maa, Grandma and my father used to watch it and I found it absolutely senseless. In fact, several of my classmates were also a fan of that show as I told you earlier too... Behen, dimag ghoom jaata tha tareefein sunte-sunte...  😆 

Wah ji wah! Darshan ke perfect timing! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Seriously yaar!! 🤣 🤣

In fact, there were not one but two shows... One when I was in fourth standard and the other which I told you just now. And till date I haven't understood the stories of both shows... 

Aisi wierd stories thi ki I still wonder ki kaun tha wo Mahaan vyakti jisne wo dono stories likhi thi...

Understandable 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Yeah... 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

In my case, Saraswatichandra was one such show. My maa, Grandma and my father used to watch it and I found it absolutely senseless. In fact, several of my classmates were also a fan of that show as I told you earlier too... Behen, dimag ghoom jaata tha tareefein sunte-sunte...  😆 

I don't have any idea about that show but for some reason whatever clip I had seen it looked too dull. And as you know, too good to be true characters irritate me. I did read its synopsis in Wiki but the reason for Saras to leave Kumud was really fickle and that's one of my issues with ITV - leads get separated over non-existent issues and then the spouses are painted pitch black to justify the leads.   

Aisi wierd stories thi ki I still wonder ki kaun tha wo Mahaan vyakti jisne wo dono stories likhi thi...

What were the shows? Do you remember their names? 

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I don't have any idea about that show but for some reason whatever clip I had seen it looked too dull. And as you know, too good to be true characters irritate me. I did read its synopsis in Wiki but the reason for Saras to leave Kumud was really ficle and that's one of my issues with ITV - leads get separated over non-existent issues and then the spouses are painted pitch black to justify the leads.   

Well, I myself don't have any idea about the show but yes, I did see two clips randomly when my family was watching. 

And yes, I was hell irritated. Kuch samajh main to aaya nahi humare...ulta dimag alag kharab ho gaya... 

What were the shows? Do you remember their name? 

Nope... I don't remember their names but yes, I do remember some details about them.

One was where the ML was a person who had lost his wife, used to drink one bottle of alcohol everyday and used to write letters to his dead wife and throw that bottle with the letter in the sea. One day, the FL found one of the letters accidentally and then she started going to that particular location everyday just to find those letters... Then the story progressed with the FL falling for that unknown person. 

Second was a story about a high-class girl who was forced to marry a mentally challenged person just to save her father who had been trapped in a fake case.

This is what I could guess by those random darshans that I had while returning home even after trying really hard to avoid these shows... 😆

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Dude! The description is hilarious!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Dude! The description is hilarious!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Seriously yaar!!! Even I burst out laughing when I first had the darshan of the first one... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Coming to the second one... I mean come on. The girl is from a pretty influential family who can easily afford a top lawyer to save her father. Aisa bhi nahi tha that she was from some middle class family that she couldn't afford a lawyer... Yet, she bent down and agreed to marry someone ainvayi to save her father?? 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Let's not give you more headache than the shows already did. 😆

But yes, it's a mystery that why does every solution boil down to marrying someone. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Let's not give you more headache than the shows already did. 😆

But yes, it's a mystery that why does every solution boil down to marrying someone. 

Exactly!! This is the biggest mystery of all... Kuch bhi ho, koi bhi problem ho, the eternal solution is marriage... 

Khair, I'll check your other post regarding that article tomorrow... 😊

Abhi jaana padega... Am feeling sleepy. 

Good night. See you tomorrow if you're around... 🤗

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago