Nazar

Daily Interaction Thread - 03!!! - Page 2

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

This is what I thought. I think I read somewhere that the number of affected people in Mumbai may reach 70,000 by the end of May. So I don't know how justified this is to start shooting at the end of June.

Well, I am not sure about the number of affected people reaching 70,000 but yes, the situation there is very serious. Maharashtra, especially Mumbai is the most severely affected. So, bringing the situation under control there is nothing short of a herculean task.

Plus, if they shoot the scenes without mask but wear it otherwise, it wouldn't make any sense. 

Of course it won't make any sense... They have to wear a mask 24×7.

I liked it that they proposed two shifts and talked about insurance but I kind of feel 50 lakh for a spot boy is beyond practical.

I am not saying they don't deserve it as they are poor and honestly you can't measure life with the amount of money. But seriously there must be 50+ spotboys for every show. But no PH has the luxary to ensure this amount of money. Let's not forget the actors, director, editors and everyone else. 

I have doubt the amount of money will be the same after their meeting. 

Well, even I liked that they proposed two shifts. But yes, 50 lakh for a spot boy or for that matter any crew member is beyond practical. I don't think that any PH has the luxury to ensure this amount of money.

Yes, life can never be measured with money... But still, it is not easy for any PH to manage this much amount... I mean 50 lakh for each crew member. Difficult hai.

Because if this is stamped, then more shows will get axed just to save themselves from the insurance money and it would be worse for the daily workers. 🤔

Of course... The production houses who can't manage or who don't want to pay this much amount will take an easy way out by simply axing their shows... And this will definitely be worse for the daily workers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Let's hope for the best solution that they can come up with and a plausible one. 😊

Okay dear! Time to sign off! I'll see you after a couple of days hopefully! 😊

Take care of yourself!

Good bye! 🤗 🤗 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Let's hope for the best solution that they can come up with and a plausible one. 😊

I agree... Let's hope that they come up with a plausible solution.

Okay dear! Time to sign off! I'll see you after a couple of days hopefully! 😊

Take care of yourself!

Good bye! 🤗 🤗 🤗

Okay... Good bye and good night. See you soon... 🤗 🤗 🤗

And you too take care of yourself. 😊

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations about the 3rd thread.

About work resuming, it's too early to predict and ofc all jobs and everything has to start with taking measures. So all these things and guidelines will be thought by them.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Hello... Good morning... 🤗

Koi hai yahan par?? 

In case anyone is here, I just came to inform you guys that the next chapter will be slightly delayed... Am really very sorry but due to some unforeseen circumstances, I wasn't able to complete it. To, thoda sa time aur lagega...

I have started posting it bit by bit but phir bhi, it isn't complete till now...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

That's cool. smiley20

Yup... 😊

Aur 2013 ke CID episodes, especially from 977 to 1117-1134 ne hume Sanyas lena sikhaya hai... 😆

Tareef ke Liye shukriya. smiley9 Although, I do think I have analyzed Nazar a lot. Special thanks to Madhura and nazarmemessmiley9

🤗 🤗

I agree... You have analysed Nazar a lot. 

Well, intention nahi hain ki zabardasti abhi saare Moh-Maya tyaag de. Ek waqt ke baad Moh-Maya waise bhi choot hi jaati hain. The rush or emotion you feel the first time, you don't feel that after a certain point.

Yup... Ek waqt ke baad moh-maya choot hi jaati hai. Par humare saath kabhi-kabhi aisa nahi hota. So, I was trying something new this time... 😆

But ha, fond memories alag baat hain. Woh to aapke saath hamesha rehte hain. Kaafi time ho gaye Maine Bhootu ya YMMKD bhi nahi dekha. Par feeling woh wala hi hain. smiley42

I agree... Fond memories ek alag baat hai. They remain with you forever...and if not forever, then at least for a long time. Even I can say the same for YMMKD. It has been a long time since I have watched it but feeling aaj bhi wahi hai... 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Aur 2013 ke CID episodes, especially from 977 to 1117-1134 ne hume Sanyas lena sikhaya hai... 😆

Wow!!! You remember the details also. 😲

Yup... Ek waqt ke baad moh-maya choot hi jaati hai. Par humare saath kabhi-kabhi aisa nahi hota. So, I was trying something new this time... 😆

I get that. Kuch shows aap jitna bhi try karo, uska essence reh hi jaata hain. There's a possibility Nazar might fall under the category and it's actually because of Piya.

I mean, Piya and Amelia are two such characters that broke my heart countless times and then gave happiness. Suchi was in the list too but the manhoos makers kheechofied the next season and practically demolished every good in season one. So the warmth that I used to feel while watching the show got lost. 😭

I gotta go now dear. Will talk to you soon. 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Sorry... Couldn't reply earlier. Phone ki battery khatam ho gayi thi... 

Wow!!! You remember the details also. 😲

Yes... I remember the details too cos around 85% of the episodes between these were just... 😡 

And now that they have started re-telecasting these episodes and my maa watches them daily, I am more irritated and want to rant... 

So, if I do end up ranting about them, which I really want to, you can ignore that post...

I get that. Kuch shows aap jitna bhi try karo, uska essence reh hi jaata hain. There's a possibility Nazar might fall under the category and it's actually because of Piya.

Definitely... Kuch shows aise hote hain ki aap kitni bhi koshish karo, unka essence reh jaata hai.

So, yes for me too Nazar will come under this category after all my other favourite shows and of course, it will largely be because of Pia.

I mean, Piya and Amelia are two such characters that broke my heart countless times and then gave happiness. Suchi was in the list too but the manhoos makers kheechofied the next season and practically demolished every good in season one. So the warmth that I used to feel while watching the show got lost. 😭

I can understand... 😊

In my case, Pia and Aru were the two FL's that I really like. Then I also like Maya from Bh2. 

Uske alawa, I don't know...

I gotta go now dear. Will talk to you soon. 🤗

Okay... See you. 🤗

Nush_Rat thumbnail

No problem! 😊

Poor you! 😆 Well, apne bahen ki khateer 2-4 posts definitely padh lungi. But you know crime thriller and my relation. To 2-4 skip bhi karungi. 

But tumhe jitna rant karna hain kar sakti ho. 😊

Aru too is my favorite. 🤗 But kaha na, favorites ke beech mein bhi kuch favorites thodi zyada hi khaas hote hain. To Piya abhi tak uss category mein hain.

It's actually saddening because earlier it was Suchi and I never really thought her intensity would get less for me. I still love that girl who risked her everything for a little kid to reunite her with her mom.

But as I said, the writers demolished a lot of things and at the end it all seemed futile. 😭

This is the only reason I am so glad that N2 ended abruptly. TRP or no TRP, their presence itself was a constant question mark in my mind that whether the writer would completely destroy MoPiyAnsh's legacy or not. So with its end, I felt the ULTIMATE PEACE a fan can get. 

😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Poor you! 😆 

Seriously yaar!! Here I am hell irritated with those episodes and my maa is watching them and enjoying them too!!! 

Well, apne bahen ki khateer 2-4 posts definitely padh lungi. But you know crime thriller and my relation. To 2-4 skip bhi karungi. 

But tumhe jitna rant karna hain kar sakti ho. 😊

I won't be ranting much... But haan, at least ek post main to bakwas karenge hi... Especially about five or six tracks in particular which I hate to the core.

Aru too is my favorite. 🤗 But kaha na, favorites ke beech mein bhi kuch favorites thodi zyada hi khaas hote hain. To Piya abhi tak uss category mein hain.

Definitely... Favourites ke beech main bhi kuch favourites zyada khaas hote hain. And Pia definitely falls in that category for me too...

It's actually saddening because earlier it was Suchi and I never really thought her intensity would get less for me. I still love that girl who risked her everything for a little kid to reunite her with her mom.

Understandable... 

But as I said, the writers demolished a lot of things and at the end it all seemed futile. 😭

The writers actually make a huge mess at times. 

This is the only reason I am so glad that N2 ended abruptly. TRP or no TRP, their presence itself was a constant question mark in my mind that whether the writer would completely destroy MoPiyAnsh's legacy or not. So with its end, I felt the ULTIMATE PEACE a fan can get. 

😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇

My sentiments exactly!!!