Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Kaafi acchi rahi hain! ðŸ˜Ž

That's good...

Ab kisi se toh mil nahi sakte, to video call Kar rahi thi abhi dosto ko. ðŸ˜Š

Ye baat to hai... Filhal to sabhi se sirf video call par hi baat kar sakte hain...

Aap kaise ho ji? Main thoda sa irregular this Kal aur aaj. To thik se baat nahi ho payi.

Am fine... 

And even I was a bit irregular yesterday and today cos humari bua ne as a gift kuch books bhijwayi thi to wahi padhne baith gaye and uske baad to you know... ðŸ˜†

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

That's great! Are those thrillers?

Waise, I have finally uploaded my FF in the fanfiction section. ðŸ˜Ž

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

That's great! Are those thrillers?

Yup... Two of them are Agatha Christie bestsellers and one is I guess by Sidney Sheldon...

And I have ordered four more books as my birthday gift..

Waise, I have finally uploaded my FF in the fanfiction section. ðŸ˜Ž

Oh wow... That's great. Even I am thinking to do so.  

Edit: I just checked it right now... The cover is looking really pretty...

BTW, how did you do everything? Also, can I do it through my cellphone cos my laptop is still in its shahadat phase??

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yup... Two of them are Agatha Christie bestsellers and one is I guess by Sidney Sheldon...

And I have ordered four more books as my birthday gift..

Cool! ðŸ¥³ 

Oh wow... That's great. Even I am thinking to do so.  

Edit: I just checked it right now... The cover is looking really pretty...

BTW, how did you do everything? Also, can I do it through my cellphone cos my laptop is still in its shahadat phase??

Although I did it from my PC, I think it's pretty easy and doable from phone.

I would have done it earlier but you need to have a book cover.

So if you go to the help section, there under fanfiction questions a link is provided where graphics artists make cover for you.

So you go there, provide pictures of the couple and state how you want it to be. Whoever creator sees it first, they'll take it and notify you. They post the cover pretty soon.

So once the cover was done, other facilities are easy. 

You go to the fanfiction section and fill the gaps. There you'll find an option for migration from the forums. So you'll be able to move it from here.

The like can be migrated too.

Although views and comments I don't know as I am still trying to figure it out and may PM the moderator there. ðŸ˜Š

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Although I did it from my PC, I think it's pretty easy and doable from phone.

I would have done it earlier but you need to have a book cover.

So if you go to the help section, there under fanfiction questions a link is provided where graphics artists make cover for you.

So you go there, provide pictures of the couple and state how you want it to be. Whoever creator sees it first, they'll take it and notify you. They post the cover pretty soon.

So once the cover was done, other facilities are easy.

You go to the fanfiction section and fill the gaps. There you'll find an option for migration from the forums. So you'll be able to move it from here.

The like can be migrated too.

Although views and comments I don't know as I am still trying to figure it out and may PM the moderator there. ðŸ˜Š

Okay, so it can be done from phone?? Chalo, theek hai...

Help section?? Where's that? Sorry but I never opened anything apart from this forum and some other forums...

The graphic artists there will make the cover... Fine.

But as you said, we need to provide the pictures of the couple... But ye kaise karenge? 

Besides, I don't have any pics of Piansh and other cast on my cellphone... 

Baaki I'll just go and check right now... 

Thanks. ðŸ˜Š

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

My friend just shared the link with me, and since you both are in writing, thought to share with you both.

Good luck!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5163632

Nush_Rat thumbnail

First of all, I am extremely sorry for the late reply. Got a call from my friend and then bhabhi so lost track of time. 

When you log into India forums from your phone, look at the left side. At the top there is an icon and if you press on it several options pop up like Forums, Fan-Fictions etc. At the bottom you'll find Help Center. If you click on that, you'll see there are multiple questions posted on how to do stuff. Under Fanfiction, I found the link of the book cover. I am pasting it here for your convenience. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5154141

About pictures, it's about your demand. As you know, my FF ended midst a forest where Piya broke her pregnancy news. So I wanted something with forest and fireflies. 

So I googled, found a proper forest background and copied its link. Then I pasted it there and made request of fireflies and to keep it simple. I am posting my comment here. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153372307

Since there are some fanpages on IG, you can copy their link or simply copy links from google images.  ðŸ˜Š

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Thanks a lot dear! But do you think we should participate? ðŸ¤” Ours were good but not so sure if it's good enough to enter a competition. ðŸ˜³

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

First of all, I am extremely sorry for the late reply. Got a call from my friend and then bhabhi so lost track of time. 

When you log into India forums from your phone, look at the left side. At the top there is an icon and if you press on it several options pop up like Forums, Fan-Fictions etc. At the bottom you'll find Help Center. If you click on that, you'll see there are multiple questions posted on how to do stuff. Under Fanfiction, I found the link of the book cover. I am pasting it here for your convenience. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5154141

About pictures, it's about your demand. As you know, my FF ended midst a forest where Piya broke her pregnancy news. So I wanted something with forest and fireflies. 

So I googled, found a proper forest background and copied its link. Then I pasted it there and made request of fireflies and to keep it simple. I am posting my comment here. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153372307

Since there are some fanpages on IG, you can copy their link or simply copy links from google images.  ðŸ˜Š

Sorry ki Dukaan!!! ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

No need to say sorry dear... It happens.

Okay, samajh gaye...

Thanks for your help... Will search for some pictures tonight. Hopefully, kuch mil jayega...

Also, what kind of images should I search for... Any suggestions?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

I don't know to be honest. Personally I don't like the actual pictures of protagonists since we call it book cover and that's why prefer animated pictures or something like that. Thankfully I had an advantage with my FF. Although I am planning to upload the other three also so even I'll need to think about pictures.

I am obsessed with your Shattered OS and the current Antaka one. I remember Niyati had once posted a picture long ago with a sword when Mo came to kill Adi in her womb. Considering a Daivik is supposed to lift the weapon, you can add that. Ansh has his pose with sword when PY ensued. So you can focus on their fight sequences I guess. ðŸ˜Š