Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Yeah!

Was searching for some pics right now... Hopefully koi achhi pic mil jaye...

You too! ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤— These days I bhatkofy there only to watch covers because some of them are really beautiful. 

Yeah... Me too ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤—

I bhatkofy there occasionally cos the covers they make are really beautiful... Especially some of them that I saw are really fabulous.

😆

Honestly, now I feel sorry for bombarding her with so many pictures. You have seen my request so you know the pictures I have finally selected. I should have sent these three only. But she was in a hurry and there were so many, so she made one but it didn't look appropriate. ðŸ¤”

Hmmm... Aisa kya banaya tha?

So let's see what happens.

Don't worry... The artists there are really good. They make great covers. To definitely, achha banega...

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I bhatkofy there occasionally cos the covers they make are really beautiful... Especially some of them that I saw are really fabulous.

True! In fact, sometimes I wish I could make such creation.   

Hmmm... Aisa kya banaya tha?

https://i.imgur.com/DMydiyr.jpg

It's pretty too but pata nahi, thik nahi laga. Since you have read my shot, you may understand. 

Don't worry... The artists there are really good. They make great covers. To definitely, achha banega...

Yeah!

Waise ek baat thi. I made slight addition in the A CHANCE AT A NEW BEGINNING OS. I included Ansh's POV at the beginning and Piya told Adi about everything like why she chose to leave. So if you get some time, glance through it and let me know if it's okay.

Plus I edited the last chapter of THE TALE OF EKAYAN AND DAIVIK. I was reading it and felt like there was some gap in the logic when Piya told Saavi about printing the letter. So I added a few lines in it. 

Let me know if it makes sense or not. ðŸ¤”

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

True! In fact, sometimes I wish I could make such creation.   

Same here...   

https://i.imgur.com/DMydiyr.jpg

It's pretty too but pata nahi, thik nahi laga. Since you have read my shot, you may understand. 

It's indeed a pretty one... But yes, I do understand why you didn't find it appropriate.

Waise ek baat thi. I made slight addition in the A CHANCE AT A NEW BEGINNING OS. I included Ansh's POV at the beginning and Piya told Adi about everything like why she chose to leave. So if you get some time, glance through it and let me know if it's okay.

Yup... I already read it.

And the addition is perfect... It goes with the flow.

Plus I edited the last chapter of THE TALE OF EKAYAN AND DAIVIK. I was reading it and felt like there was some gap in the logic when Piya told Saavi about printing the letter. So I added a few lines in it. 

Let me know if it makes sense or not. ðŸ¤”

Okay... Will read and let you know. Although, I know this one would be perfect too...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yayyy!!! Finally 150th page par pahunch hi gaye... ðŸ¥³  ðŸ¥³

Nush_Rat thumbnail

And the addition is perfect... It goes with the flow.

Phew! Chalo theek hain. I was a bit worried about the conversation part. But thought to add it. ðŸ˜Š

Okay... Will read and let you know. Although, I know this one would be perfect too...

Aww! Cho chweet! ðŸ¤—

Actually I am on a run. I am thinking, if we get banned someday, at least our works shouldn't get lost. To I was moving all the PiyAnsh stories there. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Yayyy!!! Finally 150th page par pahunch hi gaye... ðŸ¥³  ðŸ¥³

Yahoo! ðŸ¥³  ðŸ¥³  ðŸ¥³ 

Okay! Let me open the 4th thread now. ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Phew! Chalo theek hain. I was a bit worried about the conversation part. But thought to add it. ðŸ˜Š

No need to be worried... It's perfect. ðŸ˜Š

Aww! Cho chweet! ðŸ¤—

Padh liya... And as I said, this one is also perfect. It makes perfect sense... 

Not that it did not make sense earlier but ab bhi perfect hai.

Actually I am on a run. I am thinking, if we get banned someday, at least our works shouldn't get lost. To I was moving all the PiyAnsh stories there. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Well, so am I... ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Even I don't want our stories to get lost... Isiliye, I was thinking of creating a collection of my short one-shots too.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, so am I... ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Even I don't want our stories to get lost... Isiliye, I was thinking of creating a collection of my short one-shots too.

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chalo bahen, abhi hum naye thread pe prasthan kare...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5161195#153318422

BTW, waha pe Good night likh ke jana nahi chahte hain. After all new thread. To yahi pe bol rahe he. Good night! Kal milenge.

Par chalo kam se kam nariyal phod ke aate hain. ðŸ˜ˆ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Chalo bahen, abhi hum naye thread pe prasthan kare...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5161195#153318422

BTW, waha pe Good night likh ke jana nahi chahte hain. After all new thread. To yahi pe bol rahe he. Good night! Kal milenge.

Par chalo kam se kam nariyal phod ke aate hain. ðŸ˜ˆ

Abhi hum wahi bolne wale the... New thread ki shuruaat good night ke saath nahi karna chahte...

Isiliye, yahan par good night...

Wahan nariyal phod dete hain... ðŸ˜ˆ