Daily Interaction Thread - 03!!!

Share
Posted: 14 days ago

Hey guys!!! smiley1


Our beloved show might have ended but we are very much interested in keeping our interaction intact. Hence this new thread has been open.


It's not for discussing Nazar only.


We can discuss on our other favorite shows or practically anything here. 


Can't wait for other members to join.


Disclaimer: Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we respect that. But no personal attack or unnecessary negativity is expected here.

Posted: 14 days ago

Aa gaye hum... smiley40 smiley40 smiley40

Me coming... Me nariyal phoding... smiley41

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk


Aa gaye hum... smiley40 smiley40 smiley40

Me coming... Me nariyal phoding... smiley41

smiley36 smiley36 smiley36

Posted: 14 days ago

So I was bhatkofying and came across this IV in Gudaan forum. Really liked how the actor was genuine about the facts. smiley20


https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/humanity-crossed-line-pause-button-nishant-malkani/2020/05/07

Edited by nushy1995 - 14 days ago
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by nushy1995


So I was bhatkofying and came across this IV in Gudaan forum. Really liked how the actor wasgenuine about the facts. smiley20


https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/humanity-crossed-line-pause-button-nishant-malkani/2020/05/07

I am really impressed with him... smiley20

I like it when people are genuine... Whatever he said was absolutely true. He actually put forth the genuine facts without beating around the bush. And I am glad he acknowledged the current situation.

Posted: 14 days ago

I liked the fact that he acknowledged how suddenly WEB has got a boost up. And how TV now has a tough competition. Because once you are accustomed to good stuff, you can't enjoy bad stuff. I am not saying TV is bad but there are some really good WEB series out there. This is a time when even elders are being forced to watch something different and those who are economically solvent, everyone has a smart phone. So our elder generation might move to digital at a faster rate than they would do in normal situation. 

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by nushy1995


I liked the fact that he acknowledged how suddenly WEB has got a boost up. And how TV now has a tough competition. Because once you are accustomed to good stuff, you can't enjoy bad stuff. I am not saying TV is bad but there are some really good WEB series out there. This is a time when even elders are being forced to watch something different and those who are economically solvent, everyone has a smart phone. So our elder generation might move to digital at a faster rate than they would do in normal situation. 

Agree completely with you...


Nazar 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Daily Interaction Thread - 02!!!

nushy1995   1198   8970

nushy1995 1198 8970 14 days ago Madhura..
Daily Interaction Thread - 01!!!

nushy1995   1198   9348

nushy1995 1198 9348 1 months ago nushy1995
Nazar Daily Episode Discussion Thread

Hallyumint   400   19087

Hallyumint 400 19087 19 days ago Hallyumint
Frustration thread *Nazar* #2

Fearless_Lover   175   14998

Fearless_Lover 175 14998 3 months ago Fearless_Lover
Nazar Media Gallery Thread

Hallyumint   16   7233

Hallyumint 16 7233 3 months ago Nikki_srk

Topic Info

  • 169 Replies
  • 1390Views

Topic started by nushy1995

Last replied by Nikki_srk

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP