Daily Interaction Thread - 03!!!

Posted: 14 days ago

Hey guys!!! smiley1

Our beloved show might have ended but we are very much interested in keeping our interaction intact. Hence this new thread has been open.

It's not for discussing Nazar only.

We can discuss on our other favorite shows or practically anything here. 

Can't wait for other members to join.

Disclaimer: Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we respect that. But no personal attack or unnecessary negativity is expected here.

Aa gaye hum... smiley40 smiley40 smiley40

Me coming... Me nariyal phoding... smiley41

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Aa gaye hum... smiley40 smiley40 smiley40

Me coming... Me nariyal phoding... smiley41

smiley36 smiley36 smiley36

So I was bhatkofying and came across this IV in Gudaan forum. Really liked how the actor was genuine about the facts. smiley20

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/humanity-crossed-line-pause-button-nishant-malkani/2020/05/07

Edited by nushy1995 - 14 days ago

Originally posted by nushy1995

So I was bhatkofying and came across this IV in Gudaan forum. Really liked how the actor wasgenuine about the facts. smiley20

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/humanity-crossed-line-pause-button-nishant-malkani/2020/05/07

I am really impressed with him... smiley20

I like it when people are genuine... Whatever he said was absolutely true. He actually put forth the genuine facts without beating around the bush. And I am glad he acknowledged the current situation.

I liked the fact that he acknowledged how suddenly WEB has got a boost up. And how TV now has a tough competition. Because once you are accustomed to good stuff, you can't enjoy bad stuff. I am not saying TV is bad but there are some really good WEB series out there. This is a time when even elders are being forced to watch something different and those who are economically solvent, everyone has a smart phone. So our elder generation might move to digital at a faster rate than they would do in normal situation. 

Originally posted by nushy1995

I liked the fact that he acknowledged how suddenly WEB has got a boost up. And how TV now has a tough competition. Because once you are accustomed to good stuff, you can't enjoy bad stuff. I am not saying TV is bad but there are some really good WEB series out there. This is a time when even elders are being forced to watch something different and those who are economically solvent, everyone has a smart phone. So our elder generation might move to digital at a faster rate than they would do in normal situation. 

Agree completely with you...

Nazar