Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Well, I wouldn't get into partiality because from what I have heard from you, he was clearly partial towards Daya. 

Well, honestly I won't consider my opinion about his partiality cos many times, my family members and friends have said that I consider him partial because I am slightly biased towards Abhijeet... But kya kare. It leaps to the eye in certain episodes.

I am more concerned about his capability. I don't know why every clip I have seem so far, his continuous repeatition irritated the crap out of me. Specially in the virus episode there was no reason to make it so big like asking the officer to turn 30 degree and all. It was practically overglorification. Whereas it took Abhijeet less than a second to understand the virus was the bomb and Daya immediately took actions. So those two are much better than this ACP.

See, his continuous repetition is highly irritating... Aur Balike, abhi to aapne dekha hi kya hai!!

And that entire scene in the virus episode was basically nonsense. It was just to give him some work to do. To glorify him that without him the team can not do anything. Warna, Abhijeet guessed about the virus being the bomb in a few seconds and Daya immediately took actions plus he too guessed in no time as to how can they create such a high temperature. The last scene was again done by the team with Abhijeet jumping into the pool with the suicide bomber. ACP just decoded that NAKHISIM anagram. 

Then again the oxygen thing has irritated me a lot. Yes, police/army officers undergo severe training and a lot of time they complete teir duty while they are injured. The undercover Bhai-Bahen episode where Abhijeet was bleeding or the AKI episode where he tried to save Siya when they shot at him for the first time, that made sense and the acting was realistic.

Definitely... This is the second time I watched the entire episode warna I mostly skip ACP and Salunkhe's portions. And yes, I also liked Shreya, the cop in this episode. Away from Daya sir, she was doing a good job without any silly antics.

There are many episodes where the scenes made sense and the acting looked realistic. 

But no matter how strong an officer is, showing him to survive without oxygen for that amount of time was pure ridiculous. I am sorry dear, main kuch zyada bol gaya but that's what I felt.

Well, no need to say sorry... You spoke what you felt.

Now, coming to the episode, well they didn't show him surviving without oxygen... They just showed that the oxygen level was decreasing fast and towards the end when this particular part came, they showed very less oxygen. After this, they showed him fainting due to the lack of oxygen. To aisa bhi nahi tha that they showed something totally unrealistic but realistic bhi nahi tha. The only thing which made it look realistic was the acting.

As I have said in the latest seasons they have reduced Owen to a whinny a***ole but no one can question his capability as a trauma surgeon. And he was an army doctor. So on a couple of instances they showed him to get injured yet sailing through. Still the time someone accidentally injected a paralytic in his IV he collapsed within 30 seconds. There he wasn't performing the operation in that state.

So this oxygen fiasco is too much for me to take. 

Yup... I can understand.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well, honestly I won't consider my opinion about his partiality cos many times, my family members and friends have said that I consider him partial because I am slightly biased towards Abhijeet... But kya kare. It leaps to the eye in certain episodes.

Yeah! Even that can be true!

See, his continuous repetition is highly irritating... Aur Balike, abhi to aapne dekha hi kya hai!!

Mujhe dekhna bhi nahi hain bahen! Agar Dr. Niyati na hoti, main easily unhe FF kar deti. Meri phooti kismat jo kar nahi payi! ðŸ˜­

There are many episodes where the scenes made sense and the acting looked realistic. 

👍🏞

To aisa bhi nahi tha that they showed something totally unrealistic but realistic bhi nahi tha. The only thing which made it look realistic was the acting.

Okay! 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yeah! Even that can be true!

Yup... It might be that I am considering him biased towards Daya cos I myself am slightly biased towards Abhijeet and in the same way, my maa doesn't like Abhijeet much as she is biased towards Daya...

Mujhe dekhna bhi nahi hain bahen! Agar Dr. Niyati na hoti, main easily unhe FF kar deti. Meri phooti kismat jo kar nahi payi! ðŸ˜­

Don't worry... Zyada kuch hum dikhayenge bhi nahi... Agli baar koi clip suggest karenge to specify kar denge.

Khair, today I found that culprit who made me start watching the Giraftaar series...

https://youtu.be/uuMY6LhXIms

Even though I disliked the slow-mo part but still, I am simply in love with this bgm... 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Khair, today I found that culprit who made me start watching the Giraftaar series...

Even though I disliked the slow-mo part but still, I am simply in love with this bgm... 

Yeah! The BGM is cool! ðŸ‘ðŸž

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Yeah! The BGM is cool! ðŸ‘ðŸž

Yeah... I just loved this bgm... âĪïļ

Anyways, finally am happy that Sony showed one good episode that I really liked... I fell in love with Aditya sir's acting all over again...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Waise, tumne jitne bhi sare FF/Shots migrate kiya hain, maine index mein unki link update kar di hain. To iske bad se jab tum update karogi, tab mujhe bata dena. Main waha edit kar dungi. ðŸ˜Š

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Waise, tumne jitne bhi sare FF/Shots migrate kiya hain, maine index mein unki link update kar di hain. To iske bad se jab tum update karogi, tab mujhe bata dena. Main waha edit kar dungi. ðŸ˜Š

Okay... Will let you know.

Aur waise bhi, jab bhi migrate karenge, bina bataye to karenge nahi... ðŸ˜†

Anyways, I was thinking of migrating this Khauff OS too... What do you think?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay... Will let you know.

Aur waise bhi, jab bhi migrate karenge, bina bataye to karenge nahi... ðŸ˜†

Anyways, I was thinking of migrating this Khauff OS too... What do you think?

Yeah, you should. It was really great. I am thinking about migrating What If and put a request for a Cover. But no reply. ðŸ˜­ Looks like the graphic artists are busy.

Ankita told she would return after one month. Yesterday I was thinking if I badger her at that time she might get scared and say - yeh kis pagal se pala para hain mera. ðŸĪŠ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yeah, you should. It was really great.

Ummm... Cover to kuch horror type hi rahega, right?

I am thinking about migrating What If and put a request for a Cover. But no reply. ðŸ˜­ Looks like the graphic artists are busy.

Yup... I saw that. Had gone to maarofy a round of that thread and saw your request. The person who requested before you, his/her request too has not been taken till now... So, I guess the artists are busy.

Waise bhi, they had a hectic schedule recently... They had to make covers for all those nominated stories within a short time. 

Ankita told she would return after one month. Yesterday I was thinking if I badger her at that time she might get scared and say - yeh kis pagal se pala para hain mera. ðŸĪŠ

Well, she might think so... ðŸĪŠ

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Ummm... Cover to kuch horror type hi rahega, right?

Yeah!

Yup... I saw that. Had gone to maarofy a round of that thread and saw your request. The person who requested before you, his/her request too has not been taken till now... So, I guess the artists are busy.

You too! ðŸ˜ē ðŸĪ— These days I bhatkofy there only to watch covers because some of them are really beautiful. 

Well, she might think so... ðŸĪŠ

😆

Honestly, now I feel sorry for bombarding her with so many pictures. You have seen my request so you know the pictures I have finally selected. I should have sent these three only. But she was in a hurry and there were so many, so she made one but it didn't look appropriate. ðŸĪ”

So let's see what happens.