Posted: 3 years ago

Abhi utni bhi budhe nahi hue hain hum. 

Hmmm... Ye baat to hai. ðŸ˜†

Mine too! ðŸ¤—

High-five!! ðŸ¤—

Another similarity... ðŸ˜†

So what's stopping you today?

No headphones... ðŸ˜’

Have to use my father's earphones but right now, I don't know where he has kept them... ðŸ¤”

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Another similarity... ðŸ˜†

🤗

No headphones... ðŸ˜’

Have to use my father's earphones but right now, I don't know where he has kept them... ðŸ¤”

😒

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

So, have anything to talk about?? Nothing serious kind of but anything just random?

After all, 4 pages hi bache hain is thread ke... Khatam ho jaye to achha.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, I was watching some old episodes of Nazar and thought to discuss in the old episode discussion thread. So that I could do in a couple of days.

But then again I was watching the K-Shree track a few days back, and felt like even at her worst Kala acted better than Pari.

Seriously yaar! I thought I was being too skeptical about Kisha. But these days I got to watch some good shows and short films. Like the one I had shared with you, I have never seen any child actor to screech like that.   

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, I was watching some old episodes of Nazar and thought to discuss in the old episode discussion thread. So that I could do in a couple of days.

Theek hai... You give your views. I'll see how much I can say without watching the episodes... ðŸ˜†

But then again I was watching the K-Shree track a few days back, and felt like even at her worst Kala acted better than Pari.

I second you... Even at her worst, Kshree acted better than Pari.

Seriously yaar! I thought I was being too skeptical about Kisha. But these days I got to watch some good shows and short films. Like the one I had shared with you, I have never seen any child actor to screech like that.   

Well, frankly speaking, the kid from PM is a thousand times better than Kisha. 

Now, I have seen a few child actors in some episodes of CID and I must say, they were also awesome... 

Sorry for being rude but Kisha is the worst ever child actor that I have come across...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Theek hai... You give your views. I'll see how much I can say without watching the episodes... ðŸ˜†

Thik hain! ðŸ˜†

Well, frankly speaking, the kid from PM is a thousand times better than Kisha. 

She definitely is. In fact, she acted in that film when she was younger. But it required innocence and she was just like that, no overacting or anything. 

Okay! Let's not talk about her because I might get biased.

But I have seen so many child artists in other shows and they were even younger than Kisha when they joined. Like Arshiya, Ruhanika. They never screeched like that. Hell there were some scenes in BHOOTU that were really complex and I still don't understand how could someone so little expressed so much emotion through her eyes! ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

Now, I have seen a few child actors in some episodes of CID and I must say, they were also awesome... 

Sorry for being rude but Kisha is the worst ever child actor that I have come across...

I second that. And I can't help but feel that ot was the over-appreciation from the FD and the team that she was delivering absolutely rubbish without any improvement at all. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

She definitely is. In fact, she acted in that film when she was younger. But it required innocence and she was just like that, no overacting or anything. 

Okay! Let's not talk about her because I might get biased.

Okay... 

But I have seen so many child artists in other shows and they were even younger than Kisha when they joined. Like Arshiya, Ruhanika. They never screeched like that. Hell there were some scenes in BHOOTU that were really complex and I still don't understand how could someone so little expressed so much emotion through her eyes! ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

Well, I did watch a couple of episodes of Bhootu and yes, the kid there was really good.

Besides, in one episode of CID, there was one child actor, Sparsh... She played the role of a deaf and a dumb kid. And she was absolutely amazing with her sign language. Her expressions were amazing. Just by her face, eyes and hands she could show several expressions.

Yes, she was not the best but she was really good. And I specifically remember her cos she was the only one who was a special child... Rest all the child actors were also really good.

I second that. And I can't help but feel that ot was the over-appreciation from the FD and the team that she was delivering absolutely rubbish without any improvement at all. 

Agree completely...

It was just the over appreciation from the FD and the team that she was delivering absolute rubbish.

Khair, I don't want to even remember her now... 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yes, she was not the best but she was really good. And I specifically remember her cos she was the only one who was a special child... Rest all the child actors were also really good.

That's really great! ðŸ˜Š

Khair, I don't want to even remember her now... 

Me too!

Waise I wanted to tell you, the 3rd and 4th clip I shared, when you watch it, try to take some time and watch them together. Because the Dinner spanned through two episodes so it's better you watch it as a continuation and not at different times. ðŸ˜Š

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

That's really great! ðŸ˜Š

Yeah... ðŸ˜Š

Me too!

🤗

Waise I wanted to tell you, the 3rd and 4th clip I shared, when you watch it, try to take some time and watch them together. Because the Dinner spanned through two episodes so it's better you watch it as a continuation and not at different times. ðŸ˜Š

Okay... I'll be watching those clips tomorrow. Then I'll give my views.

Actually I want to finish writing the next chapter before I start watching... Isiliye, I'll watch it tomorrow evening.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Khair, why is this Sony TV hell bent on annoying me?? Promo kisi aur episode ka dikhaya aur dikha koi aur episode rahe hain... 

And again I am mentally screaming at ACP and Dr. Salunkhe...